Chef Christopher's Catering Reviews

34 Reviews for Chef Christopher's Catering

• Aleah

Aleah · Married on 05/03/2019

Chef Christopher ROCKS

Our wedding guest are still raving about our Wedding food! We had an untraditional wedding feast of Southern food, and Chef Chris was super awesome about working with us to create a full southern menu that could hold up with all different type of dietary restrictions.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • AJ

AJ · Married on 11/17/2018

Everything was delicious!

Not one person complained about the food. We had a wide menu to choose from and everything we had was superb!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • AJ

AJ · Married on 11/17/2018

Everything was delicious!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Tonya · Married on 09/09/2017

My food for my wedding reception at Epic Centre in Gallatin was DELICIOUS!!!! Everyone praised the food and the freshness of the salad.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2017

OMG! The food at our wedding was the best! We had the filets and champagne chicken, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, and grilled veggies. Also a late night grilled cheese bar. It was all soooo delicious!

Sent on 05/23/2017

La'Tasha · Married on 09/17/2016

All my guest told me how much they loved the food for my wedding. They are a great family company and I will recommend them to anyone who ask me.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Savannah · Married on 06/24/2016

Chef Christopher's Catering is absolutely amazing! They catered my wedding and all of our guests raved about how great the food was. It's been a few months since we got married and we are still hearing compliments about the food! Everything was so beautifully presented. You could definitely see all of the hard work Chef Christopher and his staff did, making sure every last detail was perfect. For the amazing food and display we received from Chef Christopher's Catering, we could have easily spent a fortune, but Chef Christopher is able to provide top notch service and food at a fair price. They made sure we stayed within our budget while not having to compromise the things that we really wanted. I would recommend Chef Christopher's Catering to anyone looking for high quality food and service at a reasonable price.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Pam · Married on 07/25/2015

Cason Newton of chef Christophers did an amazing job for our daughter's wedding reception. The cocktail party was fabulous.
    The watermellon sculpture center piece with our daughter and son n laws initials was just perfect. The food for the dinner was wonderful. We are still getting compliments on the food. Cason and his staff went above and beyond to accomodate the guest. The food was great , service great and the price was very reasonable. We were able to have a special menu for the kids. It was wonderful to walk in from the wedding and see the guest having a blast at the cocktail party and for my husband to just walk in and enjoy the party and know Cason was taking care of every detail.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Jenny · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I could not have asked to work with a better company than Chef Christopher's Catering! From our very first communication with Cason, it was obvious that Cason wanted to go above and beyond to help create such a memorable day. We were planning from a distance, so our only true form of communication was through email. Cason even met with us on the weekends when we could be in town to go over more changes and answer any questions we had. We changed our menu and the number of guests attending multiple times, and each time, Cason promptly responded saying it wasn't a problem at all.
    The food at the reception was outstanding- we are still getting compliments and my guests want to know who catered our reception! I proudly tell them Chef Christopher's! Cason and his team created such a memorable day for all of us to remember :)

Sent on 08/02/2015

Christine · Married on 07/11/2015

I would highly recommend Chef Christopher's Catering! For my wedding reception they provided a variety of food and drinks at a reasonable price. Cason made plates for both myself and my groom and made sure that we took the time to eat. I didn't have to worry about the presentation of the food, the up-keep or even the cake being cut correctly, because they took care of it all!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Amber · Married on 05/09/2015

Chef Christopher's food is delicious! All of the guests thought the food was great. They are very professional also.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Our guests are still raving about the delicious food and mini pies for our wedding! They provided so much for us including plates and glassware and were extremely helpful and flexible with our needs. They are also very prompt in responding to emails and calls, as a bride that was a big deal to me. They were great, we highly recommend Chef Christopher Catering!!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Laura · Married on 11/23/2014

Chef Christopher is an amazing chef. The food was excellent. Everyone came to me and said the they were very impressed with the food and how delicious it was. His staff was very professional and made sure that people had everything they needed. I would definitely recommend him for any type of catering.

Sent on 11/29/2014

Marilyn · Married on 10/18/2014

Our wedding planner brought Chef Christopher's Catering group to our attention as a way to get amazing food and great bang for our buck. I reviewed their menu and put together a draft of entrée and sides I liked along with a few suggestions of dishes my husband and I like to make at home. I then met with Chef Chris to walk through the menu and see what of my suggestions could be used. He was so easy to talk to and was open to modifying his dishes or substituting our ideas for starters; this was our wedding and he wanted us to enjoy the whole experience. We settled on a menu and planned to come back at a later date to do a tasting (they don't do formal tastings, but allow you to come try some food they are making for events when feasible). I have to admit, we left our tasting a little nervous our worst fear was coming true - we were getting typical wedding quality food. It was past the point of finding a new vendor so we went with it. We are SO glad we did. The food at our wedding was beyond amazing! The appetizer's during cocktail hour were a huge hit ( mini grilled cheese with tomato soup, cornbread cups with chicken), and I had people who don't like red meat telling me they went back for seconds from the buffet. The Jack Daniel sauce is a MUST and was everyone's favorite. I can't imagine our wedding feast being done by anyone else and highly recommend them for ALL catering needs!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Jamie · Married on 10/04/2014

Chef Christopher recently catered our wedding and truly exceeded our expectations. Not only were the black and blue chicken and grilled pork chops delicious, but the service was more than we could ever asked for. Cason was very responsive to our needs and professional when serving our guests. He made us feel extra special and honestly out did himself! In fact, many of our guests are still complimenting the food and service saying it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding.

Thank you Chef Christopher, Cason, and all wait staff- you all made our day! -Jamie & Ben

Sent on 10/13/2014

Wonderful food from Chef Chris and his staff. They were on point and we had left overs that we enjoyed all weekend. We had the herb crusted pork loin with apples (my favorite) and the baron of beef (husband's favorite). We enjoyed all of the items we ordered.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Heather · Married on 04/26/2014

Chef Christopher catered our wedding at the beautiful Cedarwood on 4/26/14. The food was FANTASTIC!! We were so impressed!! The meal was delicious and we have had so many guests compliment how much they enjoyed the dinner.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Nancy · Married on 10/04/2013

Chef Christopher catered the food for our daughter and son-in-laws wedding on October 4, 2013. Our guests are still raving about how awesome it was and perhaps, was the best wedding food they ever tasted. Thank you Chef Christopher, for helping to make this night perfect!
    Jeff and Nancy
    (Amy and Blake)

Sent on 10/08/2013

James · Married on 06/15/2013

One of the main concerns of our wedding was to have great food for our family and friends to remember. We had steak, chicken and salmon...with twice baked potatoes and veggies. The steak had some kind of jack daniel's sauce, it was amazing. We were blown away about how good our food was! I think we got more compliments on the food than anything else at our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Chef Chrispher's. - JC

Sent on 06/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

I was very impressed with Chef Christopher's catering. We had our wedding and reception at the Factory in Franklin in the Jamison Hall. They had the tables set before the wedding started since we flipped the room into the reception space after the ceremony. They brought in tablecloths for the bar and napkins for the table since I bought my own guest tablecloths. They cut and served the cake at no extra charge. They don't put a 20% service fee on top of their prices. My guests all raved about the bartender! We didn't want anyone tipping during bar service so my husband pre-tipped the bartender. He actually came to my husband and told him someone tried to tip him already so he took that money back to that guest! Other guests told us they wouldn't accept any tips throughout the night either. We really appreciated that because we wanted our guests to enjoy the night and not worry about anything but having fun! The food was delicious and I loved our personalized watermelon carving! The head caterer and our contact through the entire process, Josh, personally came to our table to ensure our beef tenderloin was cooked the way we wanted and to ask if we needed drinks from the bar or anything else. We really enjoyed their service and would definitely use them again! The food was great. They were very professional and courteous. Excellent all around!

Sent on 05/26/2013

Marie · Married on 08/18/2012

Chef Christopher and his team were absolutely the best!The food was outstanding and was a big hit with all my guest !

Sent on 08/24/2012

Donna · Married on 10/03/2009

From the very beginning to the day of the wedding, Chef Christopher and his staff were WONDERFUL! They were very professional and easy to work with. We had to change the menu several times and that was no problem at all with them. Their delivering of the food and the presentation was AWESOME!!! I highly recommend them for your catering needs for any event!!!

Thanks, Chef!

Donna and Roger Clemons

Sent on 09/22/2010

Crystal · Married on 09/05/2009

The food was amazing and all the staff was very professional. Josh was great. He always returned phone calls and emails with in hours. They were on time and great to work with.

Sent on 09/30/2009

Tracy · Married on 05/22/2009

Wow! The food was phenomenal! I cannot say enough about how tasty everything was. I'm used to catered meals being a little on the bland side so as to appeal to the greatest number of guests. This was not. Everything was flavored and my guests raved about it all.

Sent on 08/11/2009

Bridget · Married on 04/04/2009

Josh was great during the wedding planning. He was so helpful and wonderful. The day of the van even got a flat but by the time I arrived to the reception. I never even knew it. The price was good and the wait staff was friendly.

Sent on 04/06/2009