Chef Brothers Custom Catering Reviews

66 | Gainesville, FL

66 Reviews for Chef Brothers Custom Catering

66 Chef Brothers Custom Catering Reviews

Margaret · Married on 02/17/2018

Hi David - I wanted to thank you and all the staff at Chef Brothers for the dinner. It was perfect, everyone raves and it made life so much easier. I just put this review on an online Facebook page, but if you’d like to use it anywhere else, or ask me to post it elsewhere, I’m happy to do so. If you’d like, feel free to use my name, or Margaret H., or anonymous.

“I want to share the fabulous experience I had with Chef Brothers Catering. They seamlessly handled a catered dinner for my parents 60th anniversary this past weekend. We normally do our own cooking but we had too many other commitments, so at the last minute I called Chef Brothers, and it was perfect in every way. The food was excellent, the service was gracious and extremely responsive, the quantities were way more than expected, and the price was probably less than we’d have paid for that amount of food bought and cooked ourselves. I recommend Chef Brothers highly and will absolutely use them again. A+!”

Thanks so much!

Haley · Married on 10/28/2017

WORTH EVERY PENNY. Seriously, the food was absolutely amazing. But, also the wait staff were wonderful for our big day, Kayleigh helped me out so much with getting everything together and helping DJ and I have the best day possible. We could not have been happier with our catering experience. Thank you Chef Brothers !

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

The chef brothers did a great job on all the food for my wedding everyone loved everything. We went with stations and I think everything turned out great. They have a great staff and very accommodating.

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Chef Brothers has some of the BEST food I have had from a caterer! Kayleigh helped us from day one. We were able to attend a few tastings to narrow down the menu for the wedding reception. She is very experienced in this business and had some great ideas to help us along the way. The team at Chef Brothers are incredibly kind and give great service. You're not just getting a caterer, you are getting people that want to do all they can to assure your event is everything you want it to be!

Susan · Married on 03/04/2017

Every part of our experience with Chef Brothers was perfect! They catered our wedding of about 170 guests. Everyone I talked to after the fact said the food was amazing! The day of the reception they were there early and had all the tables set up just right! The staff for the event was so nice and helpful! They were so easy to work with before and during the event. If I needed something or had a question I just called and had an answer right away. Chef Brothers was all around great! Thank you! Jon and Susan

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/22/2016

From our first tasting we had we knew any food served was going to be delicious. There were so many choices and yet we were able to adjust to our taste.
    The set up, the servers , the whole total package was wonderful. Our guest had a great time and they truly kept mentioning the food. We didn't have a lot of leftovers because people kept going back!
    The whole table set up was worth it as well. Not having to worry about rentals was wonderful. They took care of it all.
    The quality and service on all aspects were wonderful. Denise did a great job and I made a friend out of it!

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

Chef Brothers was wonderful and really made our reception amazing! I had absolutely no idea what I was doing during wedding planning, and Kayleigh was patient and incredibly helpful. They took care of setting up my centerpieces, guest book, name place cards and more. The day of, the staff were professional and accommodating. They were amazingly affordable too, and everyone was raving about how good the food was. I couldn't imagine another caterer for my wedding day!

Heather · Married on 01/30/2016

Chef Brothers is awesome! From the wait staff, to the food, to the professionalism they used when setting up and breaking down. They are truly top notch! On a personal note, Kayleigh from Chef Brothers went above and beyond decorating the area for my wedding reception. She attended to every little detail with the attention I imagine she would have given her own wedding. I can't thank her enough. I highly recommend this vendor!!

Joseph · Married on 01/30/2016

AMAZING! MADE THE NIGHT PERFECT!

Where to start with how satisfied we are with Chef Brothers and Ms. Denise,
    Ms. Denise was simply put amazing; she was professional, caring, intuitive, and for lack of a better word outstanding!
    We would have been lost with out her guidance and truly put our minds and fears at ease.
    The food and staff of Chef Brothers was professional and courteous the entire night.
    The food was delicious and the talk of the wedding even till today.
    We are beyond grateful for Ms. Denise and Chef Brothers, I cant even imagine our wedding with out them!

Love Always Brenda and Joseph

Cindy · Married on 01/02/2016

Food selection was fantastic and tasting event very helpful for selecting our menu. Food was excellent and reasonably priced considering all that was included. Worked with my cousin to accommodate her child's strict food allergies. Service was exceptional. Staff efficient, competent, courteous, accommodating, and friendly. Coordinator was hands down wonderful. She made our reception run smoothly and like clockwork while working around our improve schedule as a couple throughout the event. We didn't have to worry about anything or any details. Paying for the upgraded service/serving sets was well worth it. They all really helped to make it a special day filled with happy memories. They have a collection of decorations they make available to you as part of their service. Set up, including reception decorations, and tear down included. Children are at a reduced price. Only really "bad thing" is you have to wait for a tasting even they have every couple of months to try their food. Definitely recommend them.

Sent on 02/11/2016

Chef Brothers Custom Catering's reply:

Aww, thanks we loved working with both of you. Sorry about the wait for the tastings, we schedule them every 3 months. The demand is so high that we have found this is what works for our busy catering schedule. Wish you both all of our best!

Lindsey · Married on 01/01/2016

I got married out of town (Jacksonville) and on a holiday. I was very happy with the service and professionalism. Denise was so helpful day of in making sure the groom and I always had anything we needed. She was also quick to answer emails and texts. Very happy and food was delicious! Prices were very reasonable. I definitely recommend going to the tasting as it narrowed down what we wanted.

Ashton · Married on 12/12/2015

Everything was wonderful.. Staff was great and very attentive. Denise was there every step of the way with any questions we had no matter the time. FOOD WAS EXCELLENT. Cant wait to have another event to use them again.

Jackie · Married on 10/10/2015

Everyone who attended complimented on how well the catering was presented, arranged and prepared. The food was delicious and the variety was truly great.

Kimberly · Married on 07/12/2015

We hired Chef Brothers to cater our wedding after attending one of their tastings. Their food is delicious. They did a wonderful job. The staff are helpful and accommodating. The price was good too. I highly recommend this catering company.

Katie · Married on 07/04/2015

We hired Chefs Brothers for our 4th of July wedding in Saint Augustine. This team did an amazing job. Our guests can not stop raving about how amazing our food was at our wedding. From the cocktail hour all the way through to the final course, the food was phenomenal. They were incredibly professional and did a fantastic job. They even made a little plate for my husband and me at the end of the night since we barely had any time to eat!

Laura · Married on 07/03/2015

Denise was amazingly helpful and friendly from the start. The staff at our event was delightful and fun. The food and presentation was better than the tasting. Many of our guests commented that they had never done brunch before, and now, like us, they are making it a regular event. What greater compliment is there? We shared our tradition with our friends and family and now thanks to Chef Brothers they are making it a tradition of their own!

Andrea · Married on 06/06/2015

We really enjoyed all of the great food from Chef Brothers! We opted for a buffet with 3 entrees and a carving station, which I highly recommend. We attended a tasting before officially booking Chef Brothers, which gave us a good idea of the kind of variety of food that they offer. Our guests all told us that they really enjoyed their meals and the staff also made sure that we had plates of food during the reception (and they put together boxes of leftovers for us to take home, just in case we didn't get enough food during the reception). The waiters and bartender were all very sweet and professional and they all assisted with set up and clean up so that the wedding party could relax.

Denise was very helpful with decorating the space - I gave her a ton of paper lanterns, which she hung up for me so that I didn't have to recruit family and friends for that task. She and her staff also set up the tables and the buffet in a beautiful way and I was very happy with how the reception looked.

Chef Brothers has quite a few clients, so I recommend booking them early in your planning process. They can get busy, but I think that's a great indicator of the quality of their business. When your event happens, they give it their full attention and make sure that everything runs smoothly.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Chef Brothers Custom Catering's reply:

Thank Andee and Joe...we enjoyed the intimacy of your wedding. It was obvious the people that shared in your day truly love you both. All of our best!

Kathryn · Married on 05/01/2015

I have Celiac and they were so wonderful! They made EVERYTHING gluten free for me, so I wouldn't get sick on my wedding day. Plus, it tasted so good! I will be recommending them to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Chef Brothers Custom Catering's reply:

Kathryn, Thanks for the kind words.....we were honored to be trusted with your special dietary needs on your big day and are so happy you were satisfied! All our best.

We had a brunch wedding reception. Chef Brothers catered the cocktail hour and the reception. They had a bartender that made mimosas, bellinis, and bloody marys for our guests. The food was AMAZING! In particular our guests loved all of the food, but in particular raved about the french toast casserole, Cheese Blintzes, and the omelet station.
    The whole staff helped to set up and break down. Special thanks to Denise who went the extra mile to make sure everything went smoothly for our big day!

Rae · Married on 03/21/2015

We so enjoyed working with the whole Chef Brothers Team. They were so very helpful in planning our daughter's wedding. Denise was AMAZING in every way! I knew I could call her at anytime with a question or favor to make sure our day went smoothly.
    Peter's meal was absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend this catering service to future brides and grooms.
    Rae :)

Sent on 06/10/2015

Chef Brothers Custom Catering's reply:

Rae, There are no words to describe what a great time we had with you and your friends and family! Thanks for having us be a part of the big day!

Amber · Married on 03/07/2015

We had a wedding of about 120 people and Chef Brothers was the most affordable company we found with responsiveness above par. Denise was phenomenal and answered every question we had as well as helped with the tiniest of details. We booked them well in advance and she helped us through the entire time. Two days before the wedding I found out that my wedding flowers were stuck in a snow storm and would not be there for my wedding. When I told Denise of the issue she jumped right to her phone and found some local florists that could help with the missing flowers. Denise helped a frantic bride not only find flowers but also sat with me for FAR too long for what is expected of her and helped me make bouquets for the next day. We dropped all of our decorations off and loosely described what we wanted and she made it better than we expected. When we showed up to our venue we were blown away by how perfect everything was. The food was PERFECT ( on the grill option YUMMMM!) and the day was just managed perfectly. We felt at ease the day we booked them and on the day of the wedding my husband and I both sighed and said we really made a great decision choosing Chef Brothers!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Chef Brothers Custom Catering's reply:

Awww... thanks Amber...we try and put all of our clients at ease when it comes to their big day. So happy that on a triple header Saturday (three weddings!) that you and Robert enjoyed your day despite all of the madness! All of our best wishes!

Amazing help. Words can't describe how perfect they made our day !

Archana · Married on 11/23/2014

Chef Brothers not only catered my wedding, but also decorated and set-up everything perfectly. Denise was awesome at helping everything go smoothly and I did not have to worry about anything. In addition, the staff and bartenders were nice and professional. I would definitely recommend them for any event. :)

Jenny · Married on 08/09/2014

Chef Brothers did an amazing job with our cocktail hour and plated dinner for our wedding reception at the Thomas Center. The food was fantastic and everything looked great! Denise was an absolute joy to work with. Highly recommended.

Barbara · Married on 05/10/2014

The food was delicious and plentiful. The guest were very complimentary and Denise was great. She managed the evening well and did a great job of trouble shooting a crisis that arose early in the day. I would use them agin and insist on Denise. She is very professional.