CHEF A GOGO Reviews

65 | Chandler, AZ

65 Reviews for CHEF A GOGO

Linda · Married on 12/29/2017

Chef Bob is amazing! We used him as a personal chef for 10 guys at "Boy's Night" before my daughter's wedding. I worked extensively with him via email to get just the perfect menu. He showed up and got right to work. The guys loved interacting with him and I am told the food was absolutely fantastic! He cleaned up completely when dinner was over - you would never be able to tell that a meal for 10 had just been prepared. No question that we would use him in the future. Thanks Chef Bob!

Susan · Married on 04/22/2017

The party was terrific. My guests had a great time - and loved the food. It was amazing to me how you were able to get all the meals out at the same time - hot and perfectly prepared. And the service was wonderful. Going into a clean kitchen at the end of the evening was a real bonus. It was as if you folks had not even been there. I also appreciated the extra attention you gave to my friend who can eat no salt. He said that the dinner you prepared for him was the best he's ever had! - Makes me very happy. My only disappointment was not being able to taste your special water - did not get out onto the patio I guess! Would have enjoyed having it at dinner.
    So you can tell that the evening was a huge success! Thanks so much for the major part you had in making that happen. I had never used a caterer before - and now know it's the only way to go! My friends had never experienced such a glamorous event. I hope to send some business your way. Thanks again for a great job!

Nilam · Married on 04/14/2017

I wouldn't think twice about considering Chef A GoGo for your catering and party planning needs. For my husband's 50th birthday, we wanted a Spanish spread with paella and boy did Chef Robert deliver! He prepared the paella in front of our guests who meanwhile enjoyed an amazing variety of beautifully presented tapas and heavy hors d' oeuvres. He met at our house to discuss the menu and logistics and layout for the party. He corresponded frequently and responsively and treats you like he would family. From the moment he arrived with his staff, he executed an extremely professional, personable, and delicious event. I received and continue to receive compliments on the menu and taste of all the food he prepared.

Jim · Married on 03/26/2017

Book them!!! You will not be disappointed. We used them for our daughters wedding and for our Marriage event at church recently, fantastic job on both events

Serena · Married on 03/14/2017

We had a small, simple back yard wedding for a young couple. Chef bob was great and really took the creative pressure off of us by giving us lots of ideas from the food to the layout of the evening. His advice was perfect and his proposal did not overwhelm us with decisions. He was flexible and accommodating and my daughter still expresses her foodie crush for Chef Bobs food.... YUMMY!!!!

Maggie · Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I's wedding weekend wouldn't have been the same without Bob and Chef A Go Go! After hiring Bob for our wedding, we met him to do our menu "taste test" and left knowing that one night of Bob's cooking wasn't enough. We ended up hiring Bob to cater our rehearsal dinner, wedding and day-after brunch - a triple header if you will!

Not only is Bob's food delicious, he is incredible to work with, always on time, professional, incredibly flexible and so enthusiastic about what he does. We couldn't have been happier with Bob, his staff and of course, the food.

If you're considering Bob for any event - look no further. You've found your guy and will not be disappointed!

Carol · Married on 05/26/2016

Chef Bob and his team have catered 3 different events for our family (50th BD and 2 graduations) . In all cases, he provided unique solutions, recipes and venue ideas to make our parties special and ones that were raved about by those who attended. Several of our friends have requested his name/contact info and gone on to book him for their events after attending parties at our house. Bob makes the planning process simple and takes away much of the stress and hassle of having to host an event. He is conscientious of all the details leading up to the party/wedding event, including ordering tables, linens, servers, equipment, plus the normal food prep, set up and delivery. In addition - the food he prepares and serves is always cooked fresh and tastes amazing! We love having Chef Bob at our parties - he's personable, fun and a great host himself. He interacts with everyone, makes sure the true hosts are relaxed and taken care of, and tends to everything so you don't have to worry. Thanks Bob!!

Marcia · Married on 05/07/2016

Sample all of the foods before the event - so many choices!

Michelle · Married on 04/23/2016

Chef Bob and his team are amazing! His quality of food is top notch, he is always eager to please, and always willing to go above and beyond for clients. As a planner he is always my first recommendation to clients.

Jaymee · Married on 04/02/2016

Bob and his team were incredible for our wedding last year! They flawlessly executed from the appetizers to the late night eats. We had so many of our guests compliment the food, especially the green chile mac & cheese! The food was fresh and colorful, and it tasted great. Great value for the quality of food we had for our event.

Erica · Married on 01/23/2016

We were so nervous about picking a caterer because we are not familiar with a lot of restaurants or the catering process. Chef Bob helped us every step of the way and achieve our dream of having guests STILL talk about how wonderful the food was! He was so flexible and willing to help achieve our vision for our wedding. We had a steampunk themed wedding and his steam punch was a hit - I don't think there any left by the end it was so good. I've never had turkey as good as the turkey he made at our wedding. There really isn't enough space on this form to list all the great things we have to say about Chef-A-GoGo. We highly recommend you use this company!

karena · Married on 12/29/2015

What an amazing meal!!! Delicious flavors. Wonderful personality- very engaging and personable with guests. Would highly recommend Chef A Go Go.

I highly recommend Robert Harrison as a chef/caterer. He was so easy to communicate with when planning the menu and throughout the event. The food was absolutely delicious with a beautiful presentation and outstanding flavors. Bob made sure everything went smoothly and was a pleasure to have in our home . To top it all off, the kitchen was spotless when he left. I would definitely hire Chef Bob to cater another event in the future.

Bob, was excellent! He has great people skills, his food is fresh and yummy! We will for sure use him again!

Eric · Married on 12/06/2015

Without exception, all ourr guests loved the food that Chef Bob provided for us. He was flexible with scheduling (one of our family members had health issues that would impact the date) and was understanding of the potential scheduling issues. Timely, professional, courteous, and unobtrusive. When it came time for set up and clean up, he was fabulous. We felt we received excellent value; he provided menu options, and took our food "peculiarities" into consideration.

Michael · Married on 11/11/2015

Chef A GoGo provided lunch and dinners for 12 days straight for our professional basketball team visiting America from India. They went the extra mile to learn comfort foods from India so the guys had food that was familiar to them. With our hectic schedule Chef A GoGo adjusted to our schedule almost on a daily basis. On our last day together while we were thanking everyone from the coaches to the players and everyone in between, the person who received the biggest round of applause was Bob from Chef A GoGo. The food was outstanding everyday and Chef A GoGo was responsive to all of our needs. We will never go anywhere else in the future!

Michelle · Married on 04/18/2015

Chef Bob was a pleasure to work with and made the planning process seamless. The couple we were working with selected several different ethnic courses to represent their travels which were served in a less than traditional way. He and Jodi did an outstanding job executing the entire evening.

Many thanks...
    Michelle Scarzone
    Simply Refined Events

Cindy · Married on 11/07/2014

Chef Bob took an idea that I gave him and provided a wonderful menu for our son's rehearsal dinner at our home. Arrived early, had the table set beautifully for service before any guests arrived. Rave reviews from the 50 some people we had that evening and I honestly got the chance to enjoy the party, Never one minute of worry or concern. Nice, professional and great food. Would easily recommend to my fussiest friends.

Jamie · Married on 11/01/2014

Loved Chef a go go! Bob and his staff were so helpful and amazing; we could not have asked for anything better! They went above and beyond helping us find various vendors and ensuring the night went perfect!

Crystal · Married on 10/15/2014

I wish that I could give Bob and team more than 5 stars - they truly exceeded all expectations! Bob was extremely knowledgeable about our catering needs in terms of food, beverages, rentals etc. He was very thorough and walked me through his vision for the evening. On the day of, his team was there early assisting to set up. Our event went off as smoothly as I could have imagined. The food was delicious and presented beautifully - everyone loved it! Jodi, handled all invoicing questions and was really a pleasure to work with. I am so thankful to Bob and his team for everything that they did - they really went above and beyond. I would definitely work with Bob again and would recommend them to friends and family!

Laura · Married on 10/05/2014

Chef Bob Harrison and his associates were the perfect crew to cater our wedding! His company was recommended by a co-worker, and we are glad that went with them! Chef Bob and his crew were professional and very accommodating, all while being friendly and inviting. He offered great insight as we were planning our event, and his company was very flexible with the restrictions that were placed on them from our venue. His crew took care of every aspect of the catering job and our event went off without a hitch! (Or at least without us knowing about any problems!)

Chef Bob was great about staying within our budget, all while trying to give us the most for our dollar! He worked with us to create a menu that would work best for our guests, and even met with us for a tasting to make sure that the food he prepared met with our vision. He showed great consideration to us by making sure that the food was exactly what we were looking for! We would definitely recommend Chef Bob Harrison for your next event!

Robin · Married on 06/28/2014

Bob and his staff were wonderful to deal and the food was great!

Cheryl · Married on 05/03/2014

After having CHEF A GOGO cater our event, we will never choose another vendor. Our photographer and DJ, whom we loved, said the food was the best they ever had! We had guest upon guest ask for their information and also said it was the best wedding food. Bob's food is creative, unique, artistically presented, abundant and DELICIOUS! He does not deserve a 5.0 rating....he deserves a 10!

Rachel · Married on 04/17/2014

I couldn't be happier with your service and food. You guys were great to work with and made our wedding so special. I will tell everyone I know to use your services. Thanks so much!