Cheesy Eddie's Reviews

Cheesy Eddie's 2
  • Kristin

Kristin Curry · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The Guests Wanted More

My only regret was not ordering more cheesecakes! The guests all enjoyed the variety provided and the quality was excellent.

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Cheesy Eddie's 3

Cheesy Eddie's's reply:

Thanks, Kristin! We loved working with you guys and are so glad you and your guests enjoyed your desserts :-)

Allison · Married on 12/29/2018

Delicious Cheesecake

We had a 2-tier wedding cheesecake from Cheesy Eddie's. Lindsy was wonderful to work with. From the initial tasting to the last minute details, Lindsy made sure that she understood my vision and made sure that it happened. Our guests raved about the original cheesecake and the carmel apple cheesecakes that we had! Would highly recommend for cheesecake!!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Christen · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect Choice

My husband and I chose to just to a small topper cake just for us above our dessert stand and there was no other choice in our mind than a carrot cake from Cheesy Eddie. They did a beautiful design on the outside and, as always, the cake was delicious! We also ordered mini cheesecakes and they were a huge hit with our guests.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

We did raspberry swirl cheesecake for our wedding. They delivered the cake for us, made the cakes gluten free to accommodate all our guests, and were very easy to work with.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Chris · Married on 05/19/2018

Cheesy Eddie's makes the best carrot cake I've ever had. We used them for our wedding cake and couldn't have been more pleased. Lindsy took care of every detail during the planning process and we loved the results! All of the guests were talking about how great the cake was. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Cheesy Eddie's 4

Lindsay · Married on 09/16/2017

Our guests raved about our cake, everyone loved it so much and it was delicious. There are no words to describe what a great experience it was working with Cheesy Eddie's! Lindsy is the wedding coordinator and made the process completely seamless and even set up the cake perfectly with flowers and it looked absolutely beautiful.
    If you have tasted Cheesy Eddie's, then you know it's absolutely delicious. The best carrot cake ever!! The first decision we made for our wedding was to book Cheesy Eddie's and we literally signed our contract with them first, before we even officially signed with our venue! So many people said they didn't realize they did Wedding cakes. Best. wedding. cake. ever!!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Karen · Married on 10/08/2016

Since Cheesy Eddie's was our favorite kind of cake, we wanted them to do our wedding cake. Even though we had a small wedding, they custom tailored our cake to our wishes and it was perfect!. They do not have just cheesecake (we had two different flavors in our cake) so I would definitely recommend them for a wedding cake. Our guests all loved it!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Helen · Married on 09/25/2016

Cheesy Eddie's was fantastic to work with from start to finish. Lindsy, who coordinates the wedding cakes, was a joy to work with. She was welcoming to us all - we arrived with 5 people for the tasting - and there was enough for all of us. She made excellent suggestions on how we could have adequate cake with great variety without having to spend a fortune. The "kitchen cakes" option provided the option of many varieties of all their wonderful cakes and cheesecake, without incurring the exorbitant cost of a large wedding cake. Lindsy was great at helping us troubleshoot the preference my daughter, the bride, had for the "cascading flowers" look. Excellent guidance on ordering the gum paste flowers. The decorator did an outstanding job - our cake was gorgeous and tasted out of this world!!!! Will return to Cheesy Eddies again and again for any significant event!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Anna · Married on 08/20/2016

We had a display of 4 cheesecakes for our wedding on Cheesy Eddie's rented cake stands and it was the most beautiful, delicious and AFFORDABLE wedding cake! We could not believe how fair and reasonable our final bill was! The staff is extremely nice and had so many ideas for our dream cake! It was exactly what I'd envisioned! Thanks Cheesy Eddie's!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

We knew right away that we wanted cheesecake for our wedding cake, and Cheesy Eddie's did not disappoint! We provided some ribbons, pearls, feathers, etc for them to use to decorate our cake, and Allie created a beauty! The cake itself was delicious, and everyone raved about it! We also did Jillian delights as our favors, and our guests could not get enough!! We worked with Lindsy, who made sure all the details were covered. We would definitely recommend Cheesy Eddie's!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Cheesy Eddie's's reply:

It was a joy to be a part of Emily & Kevin's wedding! We wish you the very best in your new life together :-)

Brandy · Married on 07/25/2015

This past July my husband Spencer and I got married in Rochester, New York where I grew up. However my husband and I now live in South Florida so we found ourselves in the joy of planning a wedding long distance. Cheesy Eddie's has been a must-have-when-in-town stop on my map for a while, and had gone often when I was younger. You just can't beat their product. Due to our planning long distance we had been on a bit of a time crunch, but we had had the pleasure of working with the owners of Cheesy Eddie's for our wedding. They were incredibly accommodating and personable, taking time to chat with us over coffee, asking great questions, and giving even better recommendations. We were thrilled to find that Cheesy Eddie's had worked with our venue, Colgate/Special Events Catering, on numerous occasions and everything was taken care of seamlessly. The cake was absolutely amazing of course (we went with a tier each of chocolate, raspberry cheesecake, and carrot cake), the carrot cake is my favorite! Thank you to all the staff at Cheesy Eddie's for being part of what made our wedding so special and memorable, we are truly grateful!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Kira · Married on 06/13/2015

We purchased a small two-tier cheesecake and their cheesecake filled cupcakes for our wedding desserts. Everything tasted amazing!! The small cake was perfect for my husband and I to cut and save. The cupcakes were an absolute hit with our guests! I would highly recommend Cheesy Eddie's for your wedding dessert needs!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Miriam and the rest of the Cheesy Eddie's staff were incredibly helpful in designing and creating the cake for our recent wedding. We were planning our Rochester wedding from our home in California, and Cheesy Eddie's (the site of one of our first dates, actually!) rolled with the punches answering questions over phone and email, and setting up meetings for the few times we were in the area before the wedding. The cake itself looked gorgeous-- exactly what we were looking for! We ordered both carrot cake and chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting. If you haven't eaten their cakes before, go right now and try some. It is absolutely the most delicious cake (particularly the carrot cake) that I have ever had. Several guests took us aside to comment that it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted! Don't go anywhere else when ordering cakes for a special event.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2014

my wedding cake from cheesy eddie's was simple, elegant, and just plain beautiful! My guests raved about our choice for carrot cake and we loved it! thank you thank you!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Josh · Married on 10/03/2014

The cheesecakes were delicious. We opted to do several retail cheesecake and sampler cheesecakes instead of an actual wedding cake. It allowed people flexibility to choose the piece of cake they would like.

Our cake was the four-piece Peanut butter cup cheesecake and it looked and tasted great. We even had a few cakes without crust to accommodate those who couldn't eat the gluten.

If you are looking for a great value, look no further. Cheesy Eddie's is a great alternative to pricey traditional cakes.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Nuwangi · Married on 08/30/2014

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Cheesy Eddie's not only was their cake phenomenal but their service was wonderful! They were very flexible in terms of what we wanted for our design, we wanted something simple and elegant and they definitely provided that for us. We also had a dessert table that they created a beautiful spread for. All our guests shared how delectable everything was. Their service was professional and personal. We would definitely recommend it to anyone!!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Nam · Married on 08/30/2014

Cheesy Eddie's is one of the best bakeries in Rochester NY.
    All of their cake flavors are delicious and can accommodate any cake size (those who don't typically like carrot cake, will be able to enjoy their carrot cake!). Their other specialty is cheesecake, which is also glorious.

Aside from having great cakes and service, they also have affordable secondary options for those who don't want to spend a ton of money on their wedding cake.

We will continue to purchase cakes from them purely to enjoy (not just for an event), and we would completely recommend this bakery to anyone who wants good cake.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Liz · Married on 10/13/2013

My now husband, and I were very undecided on our cake for the longest time. When we talked with Cheesy Eddie's they helped us pick the most perfect cake for our October wedding. Everyone at the reception was impressed and loved the cake. The cheesecake was gone in a flash! We only brought home a tiny portion of our wedding cake, topper not included, so I know people went back for seconds :-). The frosting to say the least is to die for and the chocolate cake, the one I really liked, is amazing. My husband would say the carrot cake is the best..so at least that is all we fought over ;-)

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • User3791912 · 2+ years ago

Awesome Cake!! My wedding cake was gorgeous looking and was delicious! Thank you!

Sent on 01/07/2014
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/06/2011

Miriam did an amazing job helping with the planning process. The designers were ambitious and willing to try anything! I was always recognized by the staff, which was amazing feeling for this out of town bride! The entire staff was outstanding! Oh...and the cake was out of this world too!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2011

We loved the Carrot Cake they made for us. Simple and beautiful and most importantly, DELICIOUS. We didn't even wait a year to eat the top tier. We had it after the honeymoon and simply buy a new cake for ourselves each year! They were great to work with and I would recommend them to everyone to use. So delicious, can't say it enough.

Sent on 08/12/2015
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/08/2011

I cannot say enough about how happy we were about our cake. Colleen and her staff did a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/02/2011

claire · Married on 11/04/2010

Excellent service, Colleen could not have been more helpful. The cake(and the Jillain's) were out of this world good - I wish I lived close by so i could visit all the time! Really delicious :)

Sent on 01/09/2012

Leah · Married on 09/18/2010

We absolutely loved our wedding cheesecakes by Cheesy Eddie's!! By far the most delicious cheesecake we've ever had - and cheesecake is our favorite! Also, the custom stand provides a unique display for the cheesecakes, which we left unfrosted to show off the yummy crust! It'll be the most memorable wedding cake you and your guests have ever experienced - and by far the most delicious! There was not a single piece left - my husband and I even had the last tier delivered to our room that night - we couldn't resist having more (we plan to order another one for our one year anniversary)!

Sent on 02/18/2011

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2010

Cheesy Eddie's was wonderful to work with, and Colleen made the process so easy. We were looking for something different for our wedding cake, and the cheesecake display from Cheesy Eddie's was a perfect fit. They have so many different flavors (not to mention other types of dessert) that it's almost impossible to choose. We ended up with three flavors, and it's a good thing we ordered enough for twenty extra people because every piece was eaten by the end of the night!

Sent on 09/22/2010