Cheese Me! Photo Booth Reviews

17 | Tallahassee, FL

17 Reviews for Cheese Me! Photo Booth

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2018

Cheese Me! was so much fun! We had such a great time using their photo booth services, and everyone loved taking photos in the booth as well. They had tons of props, and everyone especially loved the giant animal heads. They were hilarious in photos! It was a great addition to our wedding day, and we are so happy they were a part of it.

NICKEY · Married on 10/22/2016

I really wanted a photo booth at our wedding in October. I looked around and found Cheese Me to be one of the lowest priced. They were absolutely amazing and went above and beyond for me. My guests had the best time and the photo booth was a HUGE hit, worth every penny. I will be using Cheese Me again.

Martha · Married on 05/29/2016

I loved working with the amazing folks with Cheese Me! for our wedding. We really wanted to have a photo booth, and they were great. So many props to choose from, so great in helping everyone to take their pictures, and even helping to make sure my husband and I got into the photo booth before the night was over!! They also provided us with a book of all of the photos, and this is absolutely wonderful. Definitely something we will keep forever as a fun memento from our wedding day! I would highly recommend them for your wedding.

Robin · Married on 05/29/2016

Kim with Cheese Me! Photo Booth was great! Very timely and professional. She was very accommodating and worked around our schedule. All our guest had a great time posing and having their pictures taken. The props were very appropriate for our daughters wedding!

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2015

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! Everyone loved it and my husband and I love the memory book we got with duplicates of everyone's picture as a keepsake. Kim was a pleasure to work with and very professional but also very warm and personable. I highly recommend her and the company as a whole.

Cathy · Married on 04/11/2015

Was a lot of fun to have photo booth, Cheese Me! Photo Booth did an awesome job.

We loved our photos from CheeseMe and our guests loved them as their favors. At the end of the night we took home an amazing book of photos and signed pages from everyone we love. It was such a great “station” for our guest to enjoy if they were taking a break from the dance floor. The props were awesome, quality of photos was on point, and the two ladies working the booth were great! We can’t stop talking about how happy we are about getting the photo booth. The photo booth brought an extra element to the fun vibe of our reception.

joycelyn · Married on 12/27/2014

Awesome vendor!!! Very professional and the photo booth was a BIG hit at my wedding!

Sonji · Married on 12/20/2014

Everyone at the event enjoyed the photo booth, with the different props. The booth was a hit.

Kimberly · Married on 10/25/2014

So happy we were able to have this at our wedding. The photo booth was great fun for all of our guests. I can't speak highly enough of Cheese Me Photo Booth. Worth every penny

Mary · Married on 10/17/2014

Wonderful to work with! Everyone loved the photo booth! The scrapbook they made was great!

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

From the first phone call to the day of my wedding, Cheese Me provided amazing customer service. Kim Barlowe was extremely helpful and accommodating. After learning I was concerned about cost, she helped me choose a package that fit my tight budget. The photo booth was the highlight of my wedding! My guests had a blast taking pictures with the props provided and loved that they got to keep their photo strip. As a thrifty girl, I loved that this one vendor provided entertainment, a keepsake for my guests, and a memory book/guestbook for me. I would reccomend this service for any weddiing or party event!

They were great. They made sure the bride and groom got to go threw it. They also gave you a scrap book of everyone's pictures at the end of the night. I would use this company again.

Erin · Married on 07/05/2014

CheesMe Photobooth was a great addition to our wedding! The pictures from the booth were clear, and they had lots of fun props. They created a photo album for us that we really love!

Samone · Married on 04/12/2014

The Ladies at Cheese Me made our wedding reception a Hit!! Our guest absolutely loved the photo booth idea and enjoyed dressing in a variety of props and having a good time. I love the idea that a copy of each guest photo was provided to us in a memory book so that we can remember this special occassion forever!! Thank you Ladies for Making my WEdding Memorable!!!

Patrick and Samone Franklin 04-12-14

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/03/2012

Kim and the folks at Cheese Me Photobooth are FABULOUS! They were such a joy to work with. We met them at a bridal show, made a lap around the rest of the vendors, then went right back and booked them!

Their rates are far better than any other photobooth rental in the area PLUS they provide lots of fun props AND have the guests sign a scrapbook with a duplicate photo strip. We will treasure that album forever! We also have the hundreds of photos on a jump drive for safe keeping.

The photos are hilarious and all of our guests had the best time going in the booth again and again. I hope I have the opportunity to use their services again!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Cheese Me! Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Kristin! We had a blast at your wedding!