Cheers & Lakeside Chalet Reviews

Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 6
Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 7

Tina Jacobs · Married on 10/27/2018

Worry-free Wedding

The Cheers Chalet staff made our wedding so stress and worry free. I had such a fun time at my wedding that I didn't even realize when it was time to leave. Jennie, my coordinator/hostess, and the other staff that were present at my wedding did such an amazing job setting up and organizing the ceremony and reception. The food was fantastic and my guests were complimenting it for days. The venue was perfect and beautiful. I cannot say enough about this venue or it's staff. I would highly recommend considering them for your big day!

• Penny

Penny Greene Michelle Jeffreys · Married on 10/20/2018

Michelle & Cody’s Wedding October 20, 2018

As a parent and first daughter to get married I was extremely pleased with Cheers. They walked us through each step of the process with the end result being a beautiful wedding that our guests are still talking about.

Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 8
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 19
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 20
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 21

Mr and Mrs · Married on 10/06/2018

It was wonderful! Such a beautiful venue and Jennie and Lauren were great! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience for our wedding. Thank you all at Cheers!

Beverly · Married on 09/29/2018

We just had our daughter's wedding Sept 29 2018 at Cheers Lakeside with the ceremony in the chapel in the woods. Everything was perfect. Cheers staff and the sites exceeded our expectations. The service was amazing, they set up everything we asked for, did transfers and reused items from ceremony to reception. Catered to our guests, packed up everything for the evening. No need to hire an outside planner or day of coordinator, Tanya handled everything. As a retired wedding professional myself I can say this place is the real deal! Loved it, Thank you! Beverly Campbell

Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 22
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 23
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 24
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 25

Cari · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything was great ..........

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything was perfect, the staff was very helpful, and the decorations were beautiful!

Anessa · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent overall experience ! The food is fantastic, and the venue is beautiful and the staff is very helpful.

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2018

From start to finish, there’s nothing else we could’ve asked for. Cheers, the venue, staff, and food were all outstanding! Thank you, it was such a pleasure to work and celebrate with Cheers!

Deborah · Married on 06/12/2018

The whole staff at Cheers Chalet was so nice and helpful. They really made the wedding a special day.

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2018

Cheers Chalet was a wonderful venue! Very accommodating, the staff was friendly and easy to work with. Perfect location for an indoor/outdoor wedding!

Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 26

Maya · Married on 12/30/2017

The staff at Cheers was absolutely amazing! They made the day so relaxing for both my husband and I so that we could truly enjoy our daughter's wedding. The DJ that they generally use (Master Mix DJ) made the rooms breathtaking with the uplighting and was truly entertaining. I highly recommend his services (DJ, lighting, and photobooth) at Cheers. Misty's Cakery (Misty Conkle) does a lot of business at Cheers and the cake was the best cake I've ever tasted.

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 27
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 28
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 29
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 30
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 31
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 32

Cheers & Lakeside Chalet's reply:

Thank you for choosing Cheers Chalet Tamara! Jennie and I very much enjoyed working with you and Maya. -Tanya

Kristina · Married on 11/04/2017

Cheers did a wonderful job making sure everything was set up how we wanted it. They also made sure everything was on time and following as planned. They did a marvelous job and I couldn't ask for anything better.

Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 33
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 39
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 40
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 41

crystal · Married on 11/04/2017

This was our second wedding and everything was beautiful! Denise was amazing! We will definitely send everyone getting married your way! Thank you so much for making our wedding so very special ❤️ Dave and Crystal Uretsky

Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 42
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 43
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 44
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 45

Kim · Married on 10/13/2017

I had a great experience with Cheers right from the get go! We had the opportunity to go visit the venue during an open house which allowed us to see how it would look completely decorated and to try the food ahead of time (which you can't find for free anywhere!). They had recommended vendors there as well which helped us in making our final selections! Caley K. was so helpful the weeks leading up to the wedding, making sure I didn't need anything else or need any additional help with vendors! The staff at the venue was so accommodating and willing to help out in any way possible! The food was fantastic (people are still raving about it) and the tables looked gorgeous!! Thank you all for your hard work and dedication!

Alyson · Married on 10/07/2017

Jen and her team did an absolutely amazing job and made sure our day was perfect. All of my guest were so impressed with the quality of the food and the decor of the venue.

L · Married on 09/08/2017

Such a wonderful experience with Cheers. Amazing value!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/03/2017

Cheers was just absolutely fantastic in making our day the best day ever. We were at the main Cheers Chalet. We might be biased but it was probably the best wedding of the century ;). They were so flexible with us in our decisions and worked closely with us to make sure our day was just perfect. They handled setup and cleanup, saving our friends and family lots of time.

The venue itself is perfectly gorgeous. It's a little bit of garden party and a little bit of rustic; a perfect blend for what we were looking for. I loved that there was a little bridal suite hut to get ready for me and my girls!

Cheer's catering was delicious. We had many comments on how tasty the food was. We had Southwestern chicken egg rolls that were the BEST. Taco bar was our main meal and for dessert we had make-your-own s'mores and some Buckeyes on the side. Everything was delicious and I wish I could have eaten more!

Thank you for making our wedding the absolute best day ever!!! It was truly magical <3.

Dee · Married on 08/26/2017

Everyone was so wonderful to work with!!! Food was great, lemonade stand was a hit, and the venue was absolutely breathtaking (Lakeside). Highly, highly recommend!!!

Tonya · Married on 08/26/2017

Jenny had everything on point and ensured we had plenty of drinks along with anything else we needed .

Kara · Married on 06/24/2017

I loved this place. I would recommend it to anyone!

sierra · Married on 06/16/2017

Great venue(: everyone is very professional and they will make your day happen!!

Ruth · Married on 06/11/2017

Cheers gave us a wonderful wedding. Great service, great food. Highly recommended!

Chelsea · Married on 06/03/2017

They made everything so easy! We didn't have to do any set up or tear down. And the coordinator kept things moving forward wonderfully.

Linda · Married on 06/03/2017

Recently, Cheers catered our daughter's wedding at an off-site location. The delicious food was served buffet style with a beautiful presentation. We noticed the server carving the ham pleasantly conversing with the guests as the went through the line. Carol hired only two local servers and one bartender for the evening and they performed the duties effortlessly, having never previously worked with Carol and Gary. Prior to the event, Carol went over every detail and prepared a timeline for the wedding. She presented different ideas and made suggestions to my daughter that were incorporated that evening. The forethought put into the additional details and added touches made the wedding all the more special. As the Mother-of-the-Bride, I couldn't be more pleased as I listened to the lovely complements from our guests! We highly recommend Cheers for their professionalism, experience, and quality service.