57 Reviews for Cheers & Lakeside Chalet

Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Centerpieces (1)
57 Cheers & Lakeside Chalet Reviews

The whole staff at Cheers Chalet was so nice and helpful. They really made the wedding a special day.

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cheers Chalet was a wonderful venue! Very accommodating, the staff was friendly and easy to work with. Perfect location for an indoor/outdoor wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Cheers was absolutely amazing! They made the day so relaxing for both my husband and I so that we could truly enjoy our daughter's wedding. The DJ that they generally use (Master Mix DJ) made the rooms breathtaking with the uplighting and was truly entertaining. I highly recommend his services (DJ, lighting, and photobooth) at Cheers. Misty's Cakery (Misty Conkle) does a lot of business at Cheers and the cake was the best cake I've ever tasted.

Photo
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maya, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up

Cheers did a wonderful job making sure everything was set up how we wanted it. They also made sure everything was on time and following as planned. They did a marvelous job and I couldn't ask for anything better.

Photos
Profile Picture Kristina , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was our second wedding and everything was beautiful! Denise was amazing! We will definitely send everyone getting married your way! Thank you so much for making our wedding so very special ❤️ Dave and Crystal Uretsky

Profile Picture crystal, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I had a great experience with Cheers right from the get go! We had the opportunity to go visit the venue during an open house which allowed us to see how it would look completely decorated and to try the food ahead of time (which you can't find for free anywhere!). They had recommended vendors there as well which helped us in making our final selections! Caley K. was so helpful the weeks leading up to the wedding, making sure I didn't need anything else or need any additional help with vendors! The staff at the venue was so accommodating and willing to help out in any way possible! The food was fantastic (people are still raving about it) and the tables looked gorgeous!! Thank you all for your hard work and dedication!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jen and her team did an absolutely amazing job and made sure our day was perfect. All of my guest were so impressed with the quality of the food and the decor of the venue.

Profile Picture Alyson, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such a wonderful experience with Cheers. Amazing value!

Profile Picture L, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cheers was just absolutely fantastic in making our day the best day ever. We were at the main Cheers Chalet. We might be biased but it was probably the best wedding of the century ;). They were so flexible with us in our decisions and worked closely with us to make sure our day was just perfect. They handled setup and cleanup, saving our friends and family lots of time.

The venue itself is perfectly gorgeous. It's a little bit of garden party and a little bit of rustic; a perfect blend for what we were looking for. I loved that there was a little bridal suite hut to get ready for me and my girls!

Cheer's catering was delicious. We had many comments on how tasty the food was. We had Southwestern chicken egg rolls that were the BEST. Taco bar was our main meal and for dessert we had make-your-own s'mores and some Buckeyes on the side. Everything was delicious and I wish I could have eaten more!

Thank you for making our wedding the absolute best day ever!!! It was truly magical

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink

Everyone was so wonderful to work with!!! Food was great, lemonade stand was a hit, and the venue was absolutely breathtaking (Lakeside). Highly, highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Dee, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jenny had everything on point and ensured we had plenty of drinks along with anything else we needed .

Profile Picture Tonya, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved this place. I would recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue(: everyone is very professional and they will make your day happen!!

Profile Picture sierra, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cheers gave us a wonderful wedding. Great service, great food. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Ruth, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Recently, Cheers catered our daughter's wedding at an off-site location. The delicious food was served buffet style with a beautiful presentation. We noticed the server carving the ham pleasantly conversing with the guests as the went through the line. Carol hired only two local servers and one bartender for the evening and they performed the duties effortlessly, having never previously worked with Carol and Gary. Prior to the event, Carol went over every detail and prepared a timeline for the wedding. She presented different ideas and made suggestions to my daughter that were incorporated that evening. The forethought put into the additional details and added touches made the wedding all the more special. As the Mother-of-the-Bride, I couldn't be more pleased as I listened to the lovely complements from our guests! We highly recommend Cheers for their professionalism, experience, and quality service.

Profile Picture Linda, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They made everything so easy! We didn't have to do any set up or tear down. And the coordinator kept things moving forward wonderfully.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It's true what they say about you're wedding day - you barely have time to even eat. Thankfully, between dancing and greeting guests I was able to have a couple bites of my dinner catered by Cheers Chalet and it was delicious! They provided a ton of different options to my guests, and the staff was incredibly accommodating. They even went above and beyond and packed up my wedding cake so I could take it home and save a slice for our memories. In all the bustle I had forgotten to do so and they managed to save the day. The best part is that they required no supervision from me, which was a dream since I felt incredible frazzled that day and it was one less thing I had to worry about. I couldn't thank Cheers Chalet enough for what they did for me on my wedding day, the entire process from start to finish was a breeze, and arguably the LEAST stressful part of planning a wedding, considering how large of a component the food is. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Thank you Cheer Chalet for everything you did for us, you are truly miracle workers and my wedding would not have been amazing without your help.

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing wedding. Our guest all complimented on how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was. Thank you so much Cheers!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The very friendly staff at Cheers (especially Carol) are who you want to have helping you on your wedding day. They will work hard to meet your needs and are more than flexible with any requests. They let us bring our little dog (our ring bearer) and helped us work through some minor inconveniences during the big day (none of which were caused by them). If you are considering them, then be sure to attend one of their popular tasting nights!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great to work with and our wedding couldn't have gone any better. We've heard nothing but positive things about our venue! Great food, drinks and staff! Thanks again.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cheers is a beautiful venue. Their food was amazing at the open house I went to. I am really looking forward to my wedding ceremony and reception this summer there. They are very flexible for me with appointments as I have a crazy schedule. I like the options they have for decorations and their grounds are very nice.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Buffet, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Everyone was great there, they made sure everything was set up the way we wanted it. Tanya was incredibly helpful and was very responsive to all of our questions and would make changes if we were concerned about something.

Profile Picture User7203170, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cheers Chalet is seriously awesome. From beginning to end, we loved every second. Very flexible and quick to respond to inquiries, even on weekends. Thank you Cheers for making our special day perfect and magical and something we'll never forget!

Profile Picture Bethany, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables

It is a wonderful place to have your wedding. It's elegant and the staff really is all about what you want

Profile Picture Liza, 7/29/16, 1 Review