Cheers & Lakeside Chalet Reviews

Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 7
  • Christin

Christin Applegate · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Cheers was perfect! Having a venue that handled the bar, catering, and all the decorations was literally a life saver. I was able to enjoy my wedding instead of stressing over taking care of all the tiny moving parts. The staff was extremely helpful, professional, and friendly and my wedding looking GORGEOUS! Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks for making my big day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 12
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 13

Jessica Forsthoefel (Kilger) · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Reception!

Our experience with Cheers was amazing. Food was delicious and the night ran so smoothly. Each detail was exactly as we had hoped!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Emily Sanderell · Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible Venue

We did the all inclusive package at Lakeside and it was incredible. First of all, the venue is beautiful, but more importantly the staff there is amazing. They helped with every little detail and made our day as stress free as possible. It’s a great value for everything you’re getting. We had the most memorable night and I would recommend Cheers to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 14
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 15
  • Christina

Christina Killilea · Married on 06/21/2019

The most amazing venue and staff!

My experience with Cheers Chalet was amazing! From day one the staff was responsive and answered every single question I had. Leading up to the day all our meetings and the rehearsal went smoothly. I brought all my decor on the night of the rehearsal and showed them my vision and they set everything up flawlessly! I even got pictures through out the day from my wedding coordinator (Tanya), showing me the progress and most importantly my cake when it arrived! The day of myself and my wedding party was handled with complete care and dedication! We wanted for nothing. Each detail was perfect. They made my day absolutely amazing and I could not have asked for more. I would recommend this venue a million times! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Cheers has made my dream wedding become a reality. I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our big day that was 12 years in the making. The staff was amazing, and made sure that everything was exactly how we wanted it. Tanya and Olivia were absolutely wonderful to work with, and totally understood what I was envisioning in my head. They were able to make my day the perfect day I hoped and planned for. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for that rustic/modern feel, and amazing food for your guests.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 21
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 22

Tina Jacobs · Married on 10/27/2018

Worry-free Wedding

The Cheers Chalet staff made our wedding so stress and worry free. I had such a fun time at my wedding that I didn't even realize when it was time to leave. Jennie, my coordinator/hostess, and the other staff that were present at my wedding did such an amazing job setting up and organizing the ceremony and reception. The food was fantastic and my guests were complimenting it for days. The venue was perfect and beautiful. I cannot say enough about this venue or it's staff. I would highly recommend considering them for your big day!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Penny

Penny Greene Michelle Jeffreys · Married on 10/20/2018

Michelle & Cody’s Wedding October 20, 2018

As a parent and first daughter to get married I was extremely pleased with Cheers. They walked us through each step of the process with the end result being a beautiful wedding that our guests are still talking about.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 34
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 35
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 36

Mr and Mrs · Married on 10/06/2018

It was wonderful! Such a beautiful venue and Jennie and Lauren were great! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience for our wedding. Thank you all at Cheers!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Beverly · Married on 09/29/2018

We just had our daughter's wedding Sept 29 2018 at Cheers Lakeside with the ceremony in the chapel in the woods. Everything was perfect. Cheers staff and the sites exceeded our expectations. The service was amazing, they set up everything we asked for, did transfers and reused items from ceremony to reception. Catered to our guests, packed up everything for the evening. No need to hire an outside planner or day of coordinator, Tanya handled everything. As a retired wedding professional myself I can say this place is the real deal! Loved it, Thank you! Beverly Campbell

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 37
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 38
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 39
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 40

Cari · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything was great ..........

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything was perfect, the staff was very helpful, and the decorations were beautiful!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Anessa · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent overall experience ! The food is fantastic, and the venue is beautiful and the staff is very helpful.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2018

From start to finish, there’s nothing else we could’ve asked for. Cheers, the venue, staff, and food were all outstanding! Thank you, it was such a pleasure to work and celebrate with Cheers!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Deborah · Married on 06/12/2018

The whole staff at Cheers Chalet was so nice and helpful. They really made the wedding a special day.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2018

Cheers Chalet was a wonderful venue! Very accommodating, the staff was friendly and easy to work with. Perfect location for an indoor/outdoor wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 41

Maya · Married on 12/30/2017

The staff at Cheers was absolutely amazing! They made the day so relaxing for both my husband and I so that we could truly enjoy our daughter's wedding. The DJ that they generally use (Master Mix DJ) made the rooms breathtaking with the uplighting and was truly entertaining. I highly recommend his services (DJ, lighting, and photobooth) at Cheers. Misty's Cakery (Misty Conkle) does a lot of business at Cheers and the cake was the best cake I've ever tasted.

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 42
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 43
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 44
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 45
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 46
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 47

Cheers & Lakeside Chalet's reply:

Thank you for choosing Cheers Chalet Tamara! Jennie and I very much enjoyed working with you and Maya.
    -Tanya

Kristina · Married on 11/04/2017

Cheers did a wonderful job making sure everything was set up how we wanted it. They also made sure everything was on time and following as planned. They did a marvelous job and I couldn't ask for anything better.

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 54
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 55
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 56

crystal · Married on 11/04/2017

This was our second wedding and everything was beautiful! Denise was amazing! We will definitely send everyone getting married your way! Thank you so much for making our wedding so very special ❤️ Dave and Crystal Uretsky

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 57
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 58
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 59
    Cheers & Lakeside Chalet 60

Kim · Married on 10/13/2017

I had a great experience with Cheers right from the get go! We had the opportunity to go visit the venue during an open house which allowed us to see how it would look completely decorated and to try the food ahead of time (which you can't find for free anywhere!). They had recommended vendors there as well which helped us in making our final selections! Caley K. was so helpful the weeks leading up to the wedding, making sure I didn't need anything else or need any additional help with vendors! The staff at the venue was so accommodating and willing to help out in any way possible! The food was fantastic (people are still raving about it) and the tables looked gorgeous!! Thank you all for your hard work and dedication!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Alyson · Married on 10/07/2017

Jen and her team did an absolutely amazing job and made sure our day was perfect. All of my guest were so impressed with the quality of the food and the decor of the venue.

Sent on 10/09/2017

L · Married on 09/08/2017

Such a wonderful experience with Cheers. Amazing value!

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/03/2017

Cheers was just absolutely fantastic in making our day the best day ever. We were at the main Cheers Chalet. We might be biased but it was probably the best wedding of the century ;). They were so flexible with us in our decisions and worked closely with us to make sure our day was just perfect. They handled setup and cleanup, saving our friends and family lots of time.

The venue itself is perfectly gorgeous. It's a little bit of garden party and a little bit of rustic; a perfect blend for what we were looking for. I loved that there was a little bridal suite hut to get ready for me and my girls!

Cheer's catering was delicious. We had many comments on how tasty the food was. We had Southwestern chicken egg rolls that were the BEST. Taco bar was our main meal and for dessert we had make-your-own s'mores and some Buckeyes on the side. Everything was delicious and I wish I could have eaten more!

Thank you for making our wedding the absolute best day ever!!! It was truly magical <3.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Dee · Married on 08/26/2017

Everyone was so wonderful to work with!!! Food was great, lemonade stand was a hit, and the venue was absolutely breathtaking (Lakeside). Highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Tonya · Married on 08/26/2017

Jenny had everything on point and ensured we had plenty of drinks along with anything else we needed .

Sent on 08/30/2017

Kara · Married on 06/24/2017

I loved this place. I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2017