Cheers 2 U Events Reviews

Cheers 2 U Events 5
Cheers 2 U Events 6
Cheers 2 U Events 7

Rebecca · Married on 02/07/2015

Thank you so much to Robyn and Sam for providing me, my mother, mother-in-law and bridesmaids with our hair and makeup for my wedding! They were both wonderful to work with and arrived on time to our site where we were getting ready. Robyn, who did our hair, and Sam, who did our makeup, are both creative geniuses and can definitely make your vision come true. All the girls who were getting hair and makeup done were extremely pleased with the final results. My hair turned out beautiful and it lasted all night, as well as my makeup! Thank you to you both for making the bridal party and I feel gorgeous on my special day!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Krystal · Married on 12/13/2014

Robyn is my sister soul mate. She was AMAZING! I was so nervous the day of the wedding and she immediately helped me calm down - was so nice and did exactly what I wanted with my hair.

We also contracted out makeup services with Tina (her business partner) and Tina was fantastic as well. I've never felt more beautiful!

Also note that they are on-site and will travel TO you. I couldn't recommend this more; it was so relaxing and nice to just hang out with everyone while they were working their magic!

Great experience!!!

Sent on 12/18/2014
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/14/2014

Robyn is a master at hair! She listened closely to my vision and executed it flawlessly. My hair was perfect and was one of the first things my fiancé mentioned at our first look. Thanks for making me, my girls and my mother-in-law's hair better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Rachel · Married on 11/08/2014

I highly recommend cheers 2 u events to any bride!! Robyn was absolutely amazing, my bridesmaids and I couldn’t have been happier with the way our hair turned out. From the day I had my hair trial I knew I was in good hands. You can tell Robyn loves what she does and doing hair just comes natural to her. My hair was exactly want I wanted for my wedding and it lasted the entire night without falling out. Each one of my bridesmaids couldn’t stop complimenting how great a job she did with everyone’s hair. Robyn was so professional, friendly and great to work with. Choosing cheers 2 u events will put all your stress about your wedding beauty needs behind you, trust me you will not regret choosing Robyn and her team!!!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2014

Robyn was absolutely fantastic to work with on my wedding day. She did my hair as well as 4 others in the wedding party and everyone's hair looked great! She arrived on time and made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get their hair done for a special event! :)

Sent on 12/09/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

Robyn was absolutely amazing! She responded quickly to all of my questions before the wedding. She was on time ready to work. She did a beautiful job on our hair and did it in a timely manner. We were on time and looking gorgeous! I would highly recommend Cheers 2 U Events to anyone and everyone! Thank you agian Robyn!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2014

Robyn and Tina provided myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids with the most beautiful hair and makeup for my wedding day. We all had a specific hair style we wanted, and Robyn absolutely surpassed our expectations. With makeup, the girls gave Tina slightly more freedom with style, and she gave us all beautiful personalized makeup that flattered each of our facial features/shapes. These two are a killer duo, and I'd choose them time and time again given another chance.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Cynthia · Married on 09/19/2014

My wedding was on September 19, 2014 in Ambler, . I fell in love with Sam & Robyn immediately! I The trials was effortless and I knew they would do amazing work on my wedding day. Ambler can be a bit tricky to get to, but she was there on time and ready to start. When it comes to hair and make up, Sam & Robyn has excellent attention to detail. Thanks to them I looked FLAWLESS in my pictures on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Veen · Married on 09/13/2014

Caitlin and Sasha did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and I. I also loved how at ease they made me feel, even with the little weather hiccup! We just got back our photos and both the candids from our guests and the pro pics turned out gorgeous

Sent on 10/08/2014

Shanna · Married on 09/12/2014

Robyn and Sam were amazing! You can tell when people truly love what they do, and these ladies are no different! They helped me realize the vision that I had for my wedding and exceeded it. Their priority is to make you feel the most beautiful you have ever felt, and they did that for me and my girls! It was so great for them to come to you and to not have to worry about traveling anywhere. I will be looking for reasons to use their services again!

Sent on 09/27/2014

I was most pleased with my hair/ makeup for my wedding. Both Robyn and Sam made me feel special and comfortable. I went for a bold look and they delivered! The only thing that was I felt like I should have done more research prior to the trial so that I could be very descriptive in what I wanted. That would have made the trial go easier I think. Overall they are a great company and I wish them nothing but the best!

Sent on 09/25/2014

M · Married on 08/23/2014

Where do I begin?! Robyn and Sam are simply the best. Most importantly, my hair and makeup, and the hair and makeup of the bridal party, were amazing. Robyn was always very responsive and responded to emails very quickly. She and Sam worked so well together, arrived on time to our hotel (not having to go out in the rain was a huge plus!), and kept us all on time and running on schedule. They even stayed until just before we left for the ceremony to do last second touch ups after we put on our dresses. They are also really cool to hang out with and spend the day with. They made my flower girl feel so special by letting her pick a little blush and lip gloss, too. Everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup and it looked great all night. It may be worth noting that I have sensitive skin, and did not have any reaction whatsoever to any products that were used. If there is ever a day when you want to feel confident, it is definitely on your wedding day. Thank you, Robyn and Sam, for making me feel confident on my day!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Courtney & Jason · Married on 08/16/2014

I don't even know where to begin here. I am the type of person that stresses over EVERYTHING. I felt so sick the morning of my trial, but within two minutes of meeting Steph, who did my hair (amazing!), I was completely calm. My mother and aunt attended the trial and neither of them could stop talking about how much they enjoyed the day (an they are tough women to please!). Sam did the makeup, and I am telling you, she is truly an artist. After my trial, I had zero doubt about their skills and was even more excited for my wedding.
    The day of the wedding, they arrived on time and were so awesome to hang out with all day. Everyone looked amazing!!! Out of 9 girls, not one of us even had to ask for a change in hair or makeup. Everyone felt so beautiful. They also let it be known that if you are not happy with what they've done, you should absolutely say something. I am telling you, if you book with Cheers2u, you will not be sorry. It will be one less thing to worry about before your big day. I have NEVER felt that beautiful. They also brought assistants, (I believe it was Becca and Morgan) and they helped make sure that we were done on time and were equally as awesome as Steph and Sam.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Jocelyn · Married on 08/16/2014

I LOVED having Robyn, Sasha, and team there my wedding morning helping myself and 8 bridesmaids get beautiful!! Robyn was very responsive and informative when I first expressed interest and all the logistics were easy from there. Robyn and Sasha did an amazing job at my hair/makeup trial and they really listened to what I wanted. My wedding day hair/makeup looked incredible and I cannot thank them enough for traveling to DC!! I love looking back at the pictures from that day at how gorgeous we all looked! All my bridesmaids got different up-do's, and they looked better than from any other wedding I've ever seen. I will recommend them to anyone I know getting married, as they were very professional and made that morning memorable and fun :)

Sent on 09/03/2014

amanda · event on 08/08/2014

I was so happy with Cheers to you! I would deff recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Carly · Married on 08/02/2014

Robyn , Cynthia, Sasha, Tess, and Mart all were great with a large bridal party and family members! Couldn't have asked for more! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

nikki · Married on 07/27/2014

5 stars just isn't enough for these ladies. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing the work is that Sam and Steph do. Not only did they make me look and feel absolutely gorgeous and like a Disney princess on my wedding day, but they kept me calm all morning. It was a very wet morning outside and they totally got my mind off of everything and any nerves I could ever have about anything and kept me totally relaxed. They pumped some jams, danced and sung with my bridesmaids and I and just had a great time...at 5am!!! not only did they do an incredible job on me, but they had 9 other ladies to do in a very short time period and got them all done... early! My bridesmaids looked like models and they couldn't stop beaming because of how good they felt. I even had two bridesmaids who were 100% against makeup and loved every second of getting it done and how it looked. My pictures so far from the wedding are gorgeous and everyone's eyes just pop from Sam's amazing make up job. And Steph and Sarah perfect touch to our hair made everything comes together perfectly. Compliments all night, the next day...today! Goodness these girls sure know how to make the bride feel like the bride she always wanted to be and the important females who stand by her feel just as beautiful. Thank you ladies, you really do a spectacular job.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/26/2014

Wow, both of these ladies (Robyn & Sam) were amazing. They didn't even blink an eye at getting to my parents’ house at 5am so that we could all have our hair and make-up done in time to get to the venue for before ceremony pictures! When they arrived they were wide awake, chipper and ready to go! Sam did phenomenal work! Each one of my bridesmaids, the mother of the bride, and myself the bride each looked perfect from the moment we got out of her chair to the moment we left the reception! If you are looking for someone who is professional, talented, and can create the look you want, than Sam is your girl! Robyn also did a wonderful job with each of the girls hair. She spent the extra time to make sure each girl was happy with their hair and made sure our "up do's" would hold throughout the day. I highly recommend both to any bride who is looking for quality service at an affordable price!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Siobhan · Married on 07/18/2014

Robyn & Sam were FABULOUS!!!! My bridesmaids & my own hair & make-up for my wedding Friday was impeccable! I got nothing but compliments all night & my make-up was flawless the next day! They were so much fun to be with all day and kept the nerves at bay! We laughed and just had fun together all morning. Cannot say enough great things about them!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Krysta · Married on 07/11/2014

I recently went through Cheers 2 U Events for my hair and makeup for my wedding on 7-11-14. I have to say that Robyn is so great to work with. She was very responsive and thoroughly answered all of my questions. She put me in touch with both Amy and Tina who both did a great job on myself, my mother and my bridesmaids. Everyone looked so beautiful and we were getting compliments all night.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Kim · Married on 06/28/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Cheers 2 U Events for my wedding! From the initial contact, through my trial, and on my wedding day, Robyn and Tina were a delight to work with! They were professional, arrived on time, and worked to ensure myself and my bridal party looked fabulous. They made everyone feel so comfortable. Robyn and Tina did an amazing job on our hair and makeup! They truly delivered stunning results! Everyone looked flawless and our hair and makeup lasted through the night! I highly recommend Cheers 2 U for your next event!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Alyse · Married on 06/27/2014

Robyn and Sam are amazing at what they do! I am usually extremely picky with my hair and makeup as are my friends and everyone left leaving happy and beautiful. Everyone's hair looked amazing and lasted throughout the whole night. In regards to makeup, I couldn't believe how amazing everyone looked and there makeup and mine was flawless and also lasted the whole night. I think it was the first time getting my makeup done I did not need to touch up once. Robyn and Sam did an amazing job I would highly recommend them for anyone getting married or who has an important event. Thanks girls for your amazing talent and helping making my day that much more special.

Sent on 07/21/2014

julia · Married on 06/14/2014

Before I had contacted Cheers 2 U Events, I had originally made arrangements with 2 other ladies for hair and makeup, but then when I looked at Talamore Country Club's vendors I saw Cheers 2 U Events listed and I emailed Robyn to get some information. She responded back not even an hour after I had emailed her and by the end of the night I had her booked for my wedding back on June 14. I immediately cancelled with the other people I had booked because I knew Robyn cared about her customers unlike the people I was in contact with before Cheers.

I clicked right away with Sam and Robyn. They are so easy to talk to and give great advice. I was in love with my hair style and loved my makeup for my wedding day. The girls came to the hotel I was at and the morning of my wedding day not only did my hair and makeup, but as well as my bridal party and my mother and mother-in-law. This was my present to my bridesmaids to pay for them to get their hair and makeup done and my girls loved it! They loved that we didn't have to go anywhere, but just eat some bagels and fruit and chit-chat while the girls worked on us. I am pretty sure everyone in my bridal party wanted to have Robyn and Sam work on their hair and makeup everyday! I am so glad that I went with Robyn and Sam. They seriously made my wedding day the bomb and made me look good!

I would definitely recommend Robyn and Sam!!! They made my wedding day and I know they could make any other bride's wedding day! Thank you again ladies so much!! :)

Julia Bannon

Sent on 06/24/2014

I contacted Robyn and Samantha about doing hair and make up for me, my bridesmaids, and the M.O.B. based on all of the positive reviews that I read on Wedding Wire. They couldn't have been more right!! Robyn and Sam were awesome to work with. I loved how I could do a hair and make up trial so I had no worries about my hair would be on the day of the wedding. Robyn and Sam were really flexible at squeezing me in for an appointment last minute. On the day of the wedding they were prompt, professional, and made us look awesome :). We got so many compliments on our hair and make up! In addition to doing a great job, Robyn and Sam had such a relaxing demeanor and are really personable. I had a great time getting ready with my bridesmaids before the wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2014

Robyn was so wonderful! She not only made me look freaking fantastic for my wedding day but she also did my hair for my engagement photo's which looked equally as awesome! All of my bridal party had their hair done by Robyn as well and everyone was so happy with how they looked. I would definitely recommend Robyn she is so friendly, quick to respond to any questions/concerns, and super flexible! Cannot wait to have my hair done by her again in September at my sisters wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2014