Cheers 2 U Events Reviews

Cheers 2 U Events 5
Cheers 2 U Events 6
Cheers 2 U Events 7

Kourtney · Married on 07/15/2017

Cheers2U did my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. We had Felicia as a stylist and she was phenomenal. She was very talented, professional, polite and super fun. She made a few tweaks to my hair that I requested without any push backs and it turned out exactly how I wanted it for my special day. Would book again if I could do the day all over again !

Sent on 07/19/2017

Valerie · Married on 07/15/2017

As someone who is very picky about their hair and would have loved the control of doing it in their own, I appreciated the way Robyn used my feedback to ultimately create exactly what I wanted. We did two trials because I changed my mind so vastly from my first preference to my final preference in hair style--even though we had to book a follow up trial during her busiest season, she was still kind and accommodating. She was QUICK on the day of the wedding, getting six individuals ready in just four hours, and not skimping at all on the time she needed for my do. All of her work held up through a sweaty night of dancing, too! I would recommend Robyn to others and am grateful she was recommended so highly to me from her friends at my hair salon.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jode · Married on 06/30/2017

Robyn was EXCELLENT! Everyone was thrilled with how they looked-she was amazing

Sent on 07/19/2017

Elyce · Married on 06/23/2017

Robyn and her team did an amazing job providing on-location hair services for my wedding on 6/23/17. I booked her a year in advance based solely on photos and excellent reviews. She and her assistant tackled the up-dos for me, my 7 bridesmaids, MOG and MOB with time to spare. It was incredibly humid with a threat of thunderstorms, so Robyn provided honest advice about styles and lots and LOTS of hairspray to make sure our hair looked good all day. She is excellent at what she does and fun to be around. You will not be sorry if you book her and her team!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Julia · Married on 06/10/2017

After a last minute drop out of my original hair vendor due to medical reasons, Robyn was so very helpful and accommodating.
    Brittney listened and did exactly what everyone wanted with their hairstyles. She was also so great with my young flower girl!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jess · Married on 05/28/2017

Cheers 2 U Events was one of the best choices I made on my big day. Felicia (hair) and Ashley (make up) arrived bright and early to get us started, and kept us on time so for our photography schedule. We had 8 people get hair and make up done, and each person had an incredible experience. Everyone loved their look and looked beautiful. Hair and make up stayed very well throughout the day even though we did most of our pictures before the ceremony. Robyn was great to work with and was always easy to communicate with. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2017

stephanie · Married on 05/26/2017

Sam & Robyn were amazing for hair and makeup. Everyone looked amazing. Would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Charlotte · Married on 05/05/2017

Robyn and Felicia from Cheers 2 U Events were amazing! They travelled to my home to do everyone's hair and makeup, super flexible with everything provided and made everyone look beautiful for the big day! I cannot say enough about this company and the ladies who made us look beautiful!

Sent on 05/16/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/29/2017

Robyn and Sam were both amazing and extremely proffesional. Everything from the trial to the big day were exceptional. I'm so so so happy that I chose to hire Cheers 2 U Events. Great job ladies!!

Sent on 04/30/2017
  • FutureMrsC

lena · Married on 04/22/2017

I had the pleasure of having Robyn (assisted by Brittany) and Sam (assisted by Ashley) do hair and makeup for myself, bridesmaids, and my mom. I couldn't have chosen a better group. Robyn did exactly what I wanted with my hair for the big day. All I had to do was ask and she made it happen. Sam is a makeup goddess!! I showed her one picture and she worked her magic. I felt like a beauty queen when they were finished with me - exactly how a bride should feel. My mom who NEVER gets her makeup done looked like an absolute dish and more importantly she felt gorgeous. All my ladies looked fabulous too! I highly recommend them. Thank you Cheers 2 U for making me feel so beautiful.

Sent on 05/04/2017

S · Married on 01/15/2017

Robyn and Sasha were two amazing woman who made my big day so much better. My hair looked amazing and my makeup was flawless. I convinced my mother to get dolled up(totally outside of her comfort zone) and they made her feel so comfortable and she looked perfect. Everyone got to pick their own style of hair and makeup and Sasha and Robyn were able to do them all, giving every girl exactly what they wanted. I would recommend this group of ladies to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Kristi · Married on 10/16/2016

Robyn is a hair goddess and Sam is a make-up wiz!! The girls made me, my mother-in-law and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning! I don't think I have ever felt so pretty and my girls said the same. Both Robyn and Sam are fun to work with and put you at ease. That was important on my special day!

Book these girls as soon as you know you need them because they are in high demand!

Krysta · Married on 10/08/2016

The girls are truly amazing. We had a blast with them. Everyone looked so beautiful. We can't thank you girls enough for helping make my day so special.

erica · Married on 10/01/2016

Don't hesitate a second, book them!
    I had Sasha for makeup and she was professional, sweet, fun, and a total rockstar! I was nervous that it might look over the top since I don't wear that much makeup normally. But it was perfect, I had a lot of makeup on but it looked so natural. It was airbrushed and lasted the entire day/night.

Felicia was amazing as well. She was super sweet and very talented. It was raining and my hair survived!! She did a fantastic job and they both took charge of timing everyone so you do not need to worry about a thing, just enjoy being pampered!

Robyn did the organizing and always responded to any questions that I had quickly. She even checked-in with me the morning of even though she was working another event.

A++

Sent on 10/28/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

Robyn, Sam and her assistant were absolutely fantastic! Robyn is extremely responsive and so helpful! Not to mention, her team is incredibly talented and detail oriented. Everyone looked beautiful, thank you!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/24/2016

All members of my bridal party (including myself) who had their hair & makeup done by Cheers 2 U Events was done up perfectly! Everyone from Cheers 2 U Events was friendly and personable, and perfectly professional :) Thanks so much for helping to make my Dream Wedding a reality! ?????

Sent on 11/01/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2016

Robyn and Sam were great! They were super responsive, easy to schedule with, and the work that they do is just incredible. I was so satisfied with my hair and make-up on my wedding day (as were my bridesmaids and mother). They come to you which is great and I changed my location last minute. They were very accommodating. I would highly recommend them for hair & make-up services.

Brittlyn · Married on 08/20/2016

These ladies rock! They are beyond talented at everything they do. I have gotten my hair and make up done several times with these ladies because my best friend's have also used them and have not been disappointed any of those times! They truly do an amazing job and will listen to your vision and turn it into reality! Never hesitate to use these girls they will not disapoint!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Joanne · Married on 07/30/2016

Robyn and her staff are excellent to work with. They are extremely accommodating, listen to what the visions are for the hairstyles and make up and will make any adjustments until you are completely satisfied. They did such beautiful hair and makeup for my daughter and her bridal party. The girls looked and felt beautiful. They come to your home, which makes it so much easier and fun. Definitely would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

Robyn, you are amazing. My wedding was almost two weeks ago and Robyn and her assistant did the hair for my myself, my Mother, and 5 of my bridesmaids. They did everything from updo's to blow outs to curls to loose braids. They showed up right on time and swiftly and calmly did each girl's hair to perfection. They weren't pushy or stressful at all. They really contributed to the wonderful atmosphere of my wedding morning. I was so happy with my hair and so was everyone else! Thank you so much, Cheers 2 U Events!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Heather · Married on 06/10/2016

I highly recommend Cheers 2 U Events for hair and makeup! From the first day that I reached out Robyn, she was so quick to respond and answer all my questions. I really wanted to have someone come to my parent's house to do hair and makeup instead of rushing around and stressing about being on time. It made the start of my wedding day so relaxing. We had a small area to work with and a lot of girls to accommodate, but they made it work! All of the girls were professional, but also made themselves at home grabbing a bite and a cup of coffee. I loved how relaxed everyone was. Their prices were very reasonable compared to other places I had looked into. I couldn't say enough about how beautiful all of my girls looked and I absolutely adored my hair and makeup and it lasted all day long!! Thank you so much to Robyn and all the girls who came in to help out!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2016

Felicia did my hair and it was absolutely perfect. She was so sweet and genuine and an absolute pleasure to work with before the wedding and on the day of my wedding. She was fantastic!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Marlee · Married on 05/29/2016

I Couldn't have had a better experience using cheers 2 u events. Robyn and her team were so flexible in their schedules and making sure every girl got what they wanted. Robyn worked with me at my trial until I knew exactly how I wanted my hair for my wedding day and I couldn't have asked for a better finish product. All of the girls in my wedding party looked absolutely gorgeous and it's all because of Robyn and her team. Multiple people kept coming up to me on my wedding day admiring how amazing each girl looked. I can honestly say I would never use anyone else, except for robyn and her team for any special event.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Sam and Robyn were awsome we had a blasts getting ready for my wedding. We all loved there work and we looked stunning

Sent on 07/02/2016
  • User6819505 · 2+ years ago

Robyn and her team at Cheers 2 U was great to work with for my wedding. She was very responsive and getting everything from the trial to the day-of set-up was simple, which made the process much easier!

They were flexible with timing and set up early that morning - around 8:00 am to start our hair. They took their time, including setting everyone before starting hairstyling. They even made the process comfortable for my mother and now mother-in-law, who were very nervous about the process.

Everyone looked beautiful and was happy with how their hair looked. We definitely enjoyed the experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Robyn to anyone looking for hair/make-up services.

Sent on 06/27/2016