Cheers 2 U Events Reviews

Cheers 2 U Events 5
  • Vicki

Vicki Jankowski · Married on 11/29/2019

Simply Beautiful

Felicia was amazing the day of my wedding. She completed my trial at the end of September and then my wedding day look this past Friday as well as my sister (MOH), mother and niece (FG). We all looked gorgeous the day of my wedding and could not have asked for a better experience. Robyn was so easy to work with to coordinate everything leading up to my big day - I would highly recommend the ladies of Cheers 2 U. Make sure to check out the portfolio on their website - I knew as soon as I saw those pictures these ladies knew what they were doing and I was not disappointed.

Cheers 2 U Events 6
    Cheers 2 U Events 7
    Cheers 2 U Events 8
    Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup!

I initially met Sam when she did my makeup for a friends wedding a few years ago. Our makeup looked flawless all day long, even lasting through the hottest day that calendar year and a church with no air conditioning. Robyn and Sam were the first people I contacted after selecting my wedding date. I had no question about using them for my bridal makeup. They made the process very easy and effortless. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup and my bridal party all looked gorgeous!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Maryana

Maryana · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing, Talented, Professional!

All I can say is WOW! AMAZING! My wedding was on 9/22/19. Robyn and Sam from Cheers 2 U Events were my first vendor who I booked even before I had my venue or anything else! From start to finish Robyn and Sam were absolutely amazing! I’ve had my makeup and hair done by Sam and Robyn many times and loved it each time! However my wedding day was absolutely amazing. Everyone of my bridesmaids, my mom and myself looked ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS because of ROBYN, SAM AND THEIR TEAM! From my engagement photo hair and makeup to the trial and wedding day were just perfect! They told me that I would not leave the chair until I was happy and felt beautiful and let me tell you it was the truth every time! I was really blown away by their talent, attention to detail and passion for their work on my wedding day! My hair and makeup were perfect for the engagement photos and my wedding day! Every girl was thrilled at the end of the day with how their hair and makeup looked and I was just so happy with my results and how everyone looked! Sam stayed extra to touch up everyone’s make up and make sure we all looked fabulous, which we did! This group of very talented women are super professional, courteous and just amazing. I can’t recommend Cheers 2 U Events enough! I think it’s very important to look your best especially on your wedding day and these girls really went above and beyond. These talented ladies are worth every penny and even though I wouldn’t have hired any other hair and makeup artist they truly helped me feel beautiful and special on my special day. My now husband couldn’t have been more happy with the way I looked thanks to Robyn, Sam and their wonderful team! Thank you ladies so much for making us all look and feel like movie stars on this special day!

Cheers 2 U Events 9
    Cheers 2 U Events 10
    Cheers 2 U Events 11
    Cheers 2 U Events 12
    Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Caitlyn

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!

Felicia and Sam were fantastic to work with! They made not only me feel beautiful for my big day but my girls and my mother as well :) They were also each so sweet and patient with me, while I sifted through all the different styles. Extra thanks to Felicia who would send me texts to check in on my progress and offer me some advice!! :) (I am so bad at choosing out hair and makeup stuff lol). Thank you to you both again for making me feel at ease and beautiful for my big day :)

Cheers 2 U Events 13
    Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie Ford · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful artist!

Mart was so wonderful, both at my trial and on my wedding day. She did a fantastic job on my 4 bridesmaids make-up, and did exactly what I wanted for my own. We all looked great and despite some heated dancing lasted all night! She was also super fun to work with and made us all laugh which was very appreciated on a pretty hectic, stressful day. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Keri

Keri · Married on 09/13/2019

Feel like an absolute QUEEN on your wedding day

I initially met Robyn through one of my bridesmaids who hired Robyn and Sam for her wedding a couple years ago, and they did such a great job that they were at the top of my list when I was looking into hair and makeup artists for my big day. After looking at a few other hair/makeup services, it was a no-brainer picking Cheers 2 U Events because their pricing was fair and I already knew how amazing they are. Robyn and Tess absolutely knocked it out of the park! (I can't for the life of me remember the name of Robyn's assistant, which I feel terrible about, but she was an expert, too!) They're incredibly talented at what they do, professional, friendly, personable and fun to be around. After my hair and makeup trial, there were a few things I realized that I wanted tweaked for my hair on my actual wedding day, yet I knew there was no need to stress about not having a perfect trial because of how much experience they have. Robyn made great suggestions about the hair extensions I'd already purchased (I ended up buying new ones that I realized would match my hair better). She listened carefully to all my comments the morning of the wedding and effortlessly created the exact style that I imagined. I'm still obsessed with how amazingly perfect my hair turned out 💕 And also at my trial, Tess was equally as talkative and inquisitive about how I imagined my bridal makeup... I LOVED how it turned out! I removed my hair extensions and took down my hair later that day so my then-fiance wouldn't see my full look before the wedding, but I REALLY didn't want to take my makeup off, so he got a sneak peek and he LOVED it, too 😊 Bottom line...I felt like a QUEEN on my wedding day. I keep looking at photos and I'm still so happy with how beautiful I felt... yet I still looked like ME, which was also really important! My bridesmaids were all thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out, too--one of them mentioned that it was her favorite look out of all the weddings she's ever been in! I even convinced my mom to get her hair and makeup done, and I definitely think it gave her a well-deserved confidence boost as Mother of the Bride :) Seriously--don't hesitate to hire Cheers 2 U. It was one of the best decisions I made when wedding planning because I knew I was in incredibly talented, capable hands. THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH, ROBYN & TESS and Cheers 2 U Events 💜

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kathleen Funsten · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible experience and flawless work for a large bridal party

Robyn and Sam were life savers. I had a large bridal party (12 of us) and I was WAY behind on securing hair and makeup for us for my July wedding. Robyn was extremely responsive and immediately let me know that they could accommodate all of us even on short notice. She was patient while I worked on accepting how early we would have to be awake and ready to go to get everyone done by time we needed, but she and her team were at our hotel at 5:30am (they traveled to us, which was also incredible) with smiles and got us done EARLY!

If I could hire Sam to do my makeup every day of my life I would. She truly listens to what you’re looking for, and what she does is pure art (plus she’s awesome to hang out with 😊). I’ve never had such natural looking makeup that lasted for 12+ hours, AND in the summer heat. It wasn’t caked on, it was still ME, and there is nothing better to boost your confidence on your wedding day. My hair was also perfection. I did a trial to get an idea of what I wanted, and it was really wonderful to work with Robyn because she listened to my comments and worked with me to figure out what made sense, and on the day of she absolutely nailed it. It was better than I could have hoped for. Sam, Robyn and their team were professional, easy-going, incredibly pleasant and attentive, and really put their all into everyone they worked on right up to the last minute.

Lastly, to really highlight how great they were, one of my bridesmaids hired them on the spot for her upcoming wedding this October! Their work speaks for itself and is worth every penny, but Sam and Robyn’s professionalism and personalities make them the ultimate team that I would recommend to anyone who wants themselves- and their bridal party- to look and feel phenomenal on their wedding day.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Megan Johnson · Married on 06/30/2019

June 30th, 2019 Wedding Hair and Make-up

Sam and Felicia were amazing on my wedding day! The hair and make-up was just gorgeous and I received so many compliments!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Cortney · Married on 06/08/2019

Love Love LOVE Cheers 2 U

Cheers 2U was AMAZING to work with. Felicia and Tess were such dolls. They made me and my bridal party feel gorgeous. They are super friendly and very professional. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup because of how perfect they came out! (not to mention my hair did not move all day!)

Cheers 2 U Events 14
    Cheers 2 U Events 15
    Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Ashten

Ashten Spaul · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely flawless

So first off I found cheers 2 u through weddingwire myself and like most people I went straight to the reviews so I know reviews matter! Cheer 2 U came out and did hair/makeup for myself, MOH, bridesmaid and 2 mothers. I can tell you both mothers were nervous about looking age appropriate but were very happy with the results! Everyone looked gorgeous the day of the wedding and had both hair and makeup done in a timely fashion. My hair and makeup exceeded my expectations! It held all night long through happy tears and dancing. And for anyone who has never tried fake lashes before try them, you won't be disappointed!

Cheers 2 U Events 16
    Cheers 2 U Events 17
    Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Kristalynn

Kristalynn Adgalane · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing!!!!

Absolutely amazing! Robyn and Sam are incredibly talented and made myself and my bridal party look and feel beautiful. I could not be happier with them and their hair & makeup services!!

Cheers 2 U Events 18
    Cheers 2 U Events 19
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Alexandria · Married on 10/21/2018

I cannot say enough good things about this company. Robyn and Samantha came to my home with all of their equipment and made me feel like a true princess! All of my bridesmaids looked incredible and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. So professional and absolutely worth every penny. Look no further because this company is amazing.

Cheers 2 U Events 20
    Cheers 2 U Events 21
    Cheers 2 U Events 22
    Cheers 2 U Events 23
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Won't Use Anyone But Cheers2U

Worked with Sam for all family weddings. Would recommend her to anyone for any event, Robyn and her team are amazing and we got finished with our wedding hair and make up early, which was amazing!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • StevieLynn

Stevie · Married on 10/13/2018

Sam & Felicia are my new BBFF

I had originally hired someone else for my hair and make up and had the worst experience. I turned to WW to find a new company and Cheers 2 U were the first and only company I called. I didn't realize that they shared space with the same company I ordered my dress from. By the grace of all good things, Sam & Felicia would actually be at the same venue for the wedding after mine. They were able to come earlier and work on me and my girls and be done just before they would need to work on the wedding after mine. I wanted dramatic makeup and Sam did not disappoint. MY girls were also very happy with their makeup. Felicia did our hair and I was also very happy with it. She did exactly what I asked and I couldn't be any happier. My girls also loved their hair. Sam & Felicia were also really sweet, understanding, and we all got along and had a lot to talk about so the morning flew by quickly. I couldn't be any happier.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kim · Married on 10/12/2018

I hands down recommend the ladies at Cheers to you. My entire bridal party was carrying on about how amazing Tess and Felicia were, and how they were better then other hair and makeup artists they have experienced. They were professional and just sweet women who made you feel comfortable while looking amazing! Can’t say thank you enough!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

I was referred to Cheers 2 U Events by multiple friends of mine. From day one they have been responsive and the most friendliest group ever! Going to my trial I was nervous, I mean it was for my wedding day! These ladies made me feel right at home and went I left that day I was even more excited for my wedding. All you have to do is follow their instagram page! You will see! Their work is AMAZING and I could not have been happier on my wedding day! They were on time and would not leave until everything was perfect! I can't thank them enough for making me look like a star for my special day! Book with them you will not regret it! :)

Cheers 2 U Events 24
    Cheers 2 U Events 25

Haley · Married on 09/21/2018

Everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup. The artists were very sweet and easy to talk to. They also responded immediately whenever I had a question before the wedding day. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

I absolutely love these girls! I knew that I wanted to use them when it came time to my wedding ever since having them for my sisters wedding. Robyn and Sam are amazing and they make you feel so comfortable and stunning! Thank you guys so much for making me feel so amazing on my big day and making my girls look great! I need you guys as my regulars to do my makeup and hair on the weekends. Thank you again! Love you guys!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

I was looking for a local vendor who would provide on-site hair and makeup for myself (the bride) and my mother for my wedding day. Cheers2U was the first to respond to my inquires and in record time. The procedures and pricing were clear from the start, fair pricing for the quality of the services, and I was so happy with Felicia, our stylist.

Felicia proved her skills during the trial and did three different eye makeup looks so I could easily decide which would be the best for the big day. She also was very accommodating with my mother (who doesn't typically wear much makeup) and helped her decide how to style her hair and which makeup to prioritize. On the day, Felicia was on time, efficient, and the finished product was exactly as I dreamed. My mother and I received so many compliments on our makeup, especially, and the looks held up all day (10 am until 10 pm).

Hoping to have another excuse to feel like a celebrity for the day, I wouldn't hesitate to book with this vendor again.

Lindsey Warchol · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding hair and makeup was absolutely stunning!

These ladies are absolutely amazing! From the planning process to the execution of the actual day it was stellar! I had 18 girls for hair which I swore would be impossible but Robyn finished early and every single one of my girls liked their hairstyle! As for makeup, Sam is no doubt the best at what she does! Everyone’s make up look natural and beautiful, exactly what I wanted! If you are looking for the best, look no further! I recommend them to every bride I know!

Cheers 2 U Events 26
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Allie · Married on 06/29/2018

I was so happy with the hair and makeup from Brittany and Mart! They did a fabulous job and all my bridesmaids and mom loved their hair and makeup also. I was nervous that for our time constraint and how many girls needed to get their hair and makeup done we would not have enough time to finish. But Cheers 2 U events was so organized and was able to finish all hair and makeup for 8 women with time to spare! The make up stayed on all night long and we all received so many compliments on how good we all looked! So happy I choose to do both hair and makeup with you and can’t recommend Cheers 2 U events enough!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kira · Married on 06/23/2018

Robyn and Samantha were wonderful to work with. At the trial, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, but Robyn helped me figure out a hair style that worked well for my hair and matched the overall look I was going for. On the actual day, I ended up deciding not to use the headpiece I had at my trial, and used fresh flowers instead. Robyn easily adapted, and my hair looked great. She also did hair for my sisters/bridesmaids, my mom and the groom's mom, and everyone looked great and was happy with how their hair looked. I also don't know much about makeup, and Samantha nailed the look I was going for - I wanted to look like I was dolled up for a special day, but also still look like me. She was also very patient--I hate mascara and flinch every time, but she put it on without a problem. Everyone else also looked great and was happy with their makeup. One sister went a little more glamorous, and our moms wanted a more subtle look, and Samantha did both looks well. Robyn and Samantha were also fun to work with and helped set a good vibe while we were getting ready.

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 06/15/2018

Loved my trial , and then the day of my wedding my make up and hair were stunning - getting there they ran into some traffic and yet all girls hair and makeup were done an hour ahead of time. Our wedding cordinator came in and said it so rare to be ahead of schedule. All my girls who can be super fussy loved everything.

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Y

YU · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent experience!!! I would like to recommend this to my friends.

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Felicia and her assistant were absolutely wonderful. They came out to us which was super convenient and everyone in the wedding party from the bride (me haha) to the flower girls had an amazing head of hair for our day. Thanks ladies. You rock!

Sent on 05/22/2018