Cheers 2 U Events Reviews

Cheers 2 U Events 5
Cheers 2 U Events 6
Cheers 2 U Events 7

Alexandria · Married on 10/21/2018

I cannot say enough good things about this company. Robyn and Samantha came to my home with all of their equipment and made me feel like a true princess! All of my bridesmaids looked incredible and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. So professional and absolutely worth every penny. Look no further because this company is amazing.

Cheers 2 U Events 8
    Cheers 2 U Events 9
    Cheers 2 U Events 10
    Cheers 2 U Events 11
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Won't Use Anyone But Cheers2U

Worked with Sam for all family weddings. Would recommend her to anyone for any event, Robyn and her team are amazing and we got finished with our wedding hair and make up early, which was amazing!

• StevieLynn

Stevie · Married on 10/13/2018

Sam & Felicia are my new BBFF

I had originally hired someone else for my hair and make up and had the worst experience. I turned to WW to find a new company and Cheers 2 U were the first and only company I called. I didn't realize that they shared space with the same company I ordered my dress from. By the grace of all good things, Sam & Felicia would actually be at the same venue for the wedding after mine. They were able to come earlier and work on me and my girls and be done just before they would need to work on the wedding after mine. I wanted dramatic makeup and Sam did not disappoint. MY girls were also very happy with their makeup. Felicia did our hair and I was also very happy with it. She did exactly what I asked and I couldn't be any happier. My girls also loved their hair. Sam & Felicia were also really sweet, understanding, and we all got along and had a lot to talk about so the morning flew by quickly. I couldn't be any happier.

Kim · Married on 10/12/2018

I hands down recommend the ladies at Cheers to you. My entire bridal party was carrying on about how amazing Tess and Felicia were, and how they were better then other hair and makeup artists they have experienced. They were professional and just sweet women who made you feel comfortable while looking amazing! Can’t say thank you enough!

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

I was referred to Cheers 2 U Events by multiple friends of mine. From day one they have been responsive and the most friendliest group ever! Going to my trial I was nervous, I mean it was for my wedding day! These ladies made me feel right at home and went I left that day I was even more excited for my wedding. All you have to do is follow their instagram page! You will see! Their work is AMAZING and I could not have been happier on my wedding day! They were on time and would not leave until everything was perfect! I can't thank them enough for making me look like a star for my special day! Book with them you will not regret it! :)

Cheers 2 U Events 12
    Cheers 2 U Events 13

Haley · Married on 09/21/2018

Everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup. The artists were very sweet and easy to talk to. They also responded immediately whenever I had a question before the wedding day. Would definitely recommend.

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

I absolutely love these girls! I knew that I wanted to use them when it came time to my wedding ever since having them for my sisters wedding. Robyn and Sam are amazing and they make you feel so comfortable and stunning! Thank you guys so much for making me feel so amazing on my big day and making my girls look great! I need you guys as my regulars to do my makeup and hair on the weekends. Thank you again! Love you guys!!!

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

I was looking for a local vendor who would provide on-site hair and makeup for myself (the bride) and my mother for my wedding day. Cheers2U was the first to respond to my inquires and in record time. The procedures and pricing were clear from the start, fair pricing for the quality of the services, and I was so happy with Felicia, our stylist.

Felicia proved her skills during the trial and did three different eye makeup looks so I could easily decide which would be the best for the big day. She also was very accommodating with my mother (who doesn't typically wear much makeup) and helped her decide how to style her hair and which makeup to prioritize. On the day, Felicia was on time, efficient, and the finished product was exactly as I dreamed. My mother and I received so many compliments on our makeup, especially, and the looks held up all day (10 am until 10 pm).

Hoping to have another excuse to feel like a celebrity for the day, I wouldn't hesitate to book with this vendor again.

Lindsey Warchol · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding hair and makeup was absolutely stunning!

These ladies are absolutely amazing! From the planning process to the execution of the actual day it was stellar! I had 18 girls for hair which I swore would be impossible but Robyn finished early and every single one of my girls liked their hairstyle! As for makeup, Sam is no doubt the best at what she does! Everyone’s make up look natural and beautiful, exactly what I wanted! If you are looking for the best, look no further! I recommend them to every bride I know!

Cheers 2 U Events 14

Allie · Married on 06/29/2018

I was so happy with the hair and makeup from Brittany and Mart! They did a fabulous job and all my bridesmaids and mom loved their hair and makeup also. I was nervous that for our time constraint and how many girls needed to get their hair and makeup done we would not have enough time to finish. But Cheers 2 U events was so organized and was able to finish all hair and makeup for 8 women with time to spare! The make up stayed on all night long and we all received so many compliments on how good we all looked! So happy I choose to do both hair and makeup with you and can’t recommend Cheers 2 U events enough!

Kira · Married on 06/23/2018

Robyn and Samantha were wonderful to work with. At the trial, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, but Robyn helped me figure out a hair style that worked well for my hair and matched the overall look I was going for. On the actual day, I ended up deciding not to use the headpiece I had at my trial, and used fresh flowers instead. Robyn easily adapted, and my hair looked great. She also did hair for my sisters/bridesmaids, my mom and the groom's mom, and everyone looked great and was happy with how their hair looked. I also don't know much about makeup, and Samantha nailed the look I was going for - I wanted to look like I was dolled up for a special day, but also still look like me. She was also very patient--I hate mascara and flinch every time, but she put it on without a problem. Everyone else also looked great and was happy with their makeup. One sister went a little more glamorous, and our moms wanted a more subtle look, and Samantha did both looks well. Robyn and Samantha were also fun to work with and helped set a good vibe while we were getting ready.

Melanie · Married on 06/15/2018

Loved my trial , and then the day of my wedding my make up and hair were stunning - getting there they ran into some traffic and yet all girls hair and makeup were done an hour ahead of time. Our wedding cordinator came in and said it so rare to be ahead of schedule. All my girls who can be super fussy loved everything.

• Y

YU · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent experience!!! I would like to recommend this to my friends.

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Felicia and her assistant were absolutely wonderful. They came out to us which was super convenient and everyone in the wedding party from the bride (me haha) to the flower girls had an amazing head of hair for our day. Thanks ladies. You rock!

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

Sam did my makeup for myself, bridesmaids and mother’s. She did a fabulous job! I was So happy with the trial and also the day of wedding makeup. I love That Sam is easy going and made me look just as I wanted Go on my wedding day. She is so talented ! Her assistant was very nice as well! I would Highly recommend them !!

Samantha · Married on 05/05/2018

I am unbelievably thrilled with the work Sam and Felicia did on my hair and makeup for my bridal shower yesterday!!! Sam is an extremely talented makeup artist, as is Felicia with hair. They made me feel like the total package for my shower, I think every person there complimented me! My wedding is a destination or I would have them doing my hair and makeup without a doubt! I am so glad I found such talented artists to work with in the future-thank you so much Sam, Felicia, and Cheers 2 U-what an amazing experience!!! If you are getting married, don't even think, go see these ladies!!!!!

Cheers 2 U Events 15
    Cheers 2 U Events 16

Cyndi · Married on 05/04/2018

Robyn and Sam did our hair and makeup trials. That would be mother of bride and the Bride. Had a great time doing that and it was worth doing the trial too. Planned that for just before the shower so that worked out well. Also Robyn and Sam made sure to have photos of our styles so that they could give us similar styles as before. As they put it, the day of will be a sister not a twin to what is done at the trial. And frankly that was good enough for me. They showed up on time and well prepared. It was a very early day for all of us. They got the correct lighting all set up and we had extra tables and chairs for all the bridesmaids too. Had so much fun with them. They not only made us look beautiful but feel beautiful too. Very reassuring the whole time and boy did they have the timing worked out well. Could not have asked for better people to work with us on such a special day. Payment was through either Venmo or PayPal or even cash. There’s a reason why they keep getting too honors and acknowledgement from their clients. It’s well deserved. Robyn and Sam we are indebted to you for all the hard work and the laughs. We love you guys and will just have to keep going back to you for our special events. Thanks a million!!! You rock

Cheers 2 U Events 17
    Cheers 2 U Events 22
    Cheers 2 U Events 23
    Cheers 2 U Events 24

jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Before I booked Cheers 2 U, I had already booked my wedding hair & make-up elsewhere. After a terrible trial a month prior to my wedding, I was worried I would just have to suck it up and not look my best on my wedding day. Well, I refused to accept that and came across Cheers 2 U. One of the other women wrote in her review "Never in my life have I felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day." And I have to say, I completely felt the same way thanks to Robyn and Sam. All you need to do is look at the photos of their work. The photos are simply amazing. They are both so talented. We had so much fun getting ready with them and ALL of my girls looked amazing on my wedding day, not just me.

The one photo I shared is a comparison of my first make up and hair trial (NOT with Cheers 2 U) and the second with Cheers 2 U. The only difference in the second photo is that I have a spray tan and I am smiling because I was THRILLED with their work and the way I looked. Thank you so much ladies!

Cheers 2 U Events 25
    Cheers 2 U Events 26
    Cheers 2 U Events 27
  • F

Faryl · Married on 04/14/2018

Sam and Robyn did the hair and makeup for myself, 10 bridesmaids, 2 Mothers, 1 grandmother and my flower girl for my wedding back in April. They were nothing short of professional, fun, energetic and of course, phenomenal with their talents. I could not have asked for a better company to work with on such a special occasion.

Cheers 2 U Events 28
    Cheers 2 U Events 29
    Cheers 2 U Events 30
    Cheers 2 U Events 31
    Cheers 2 U Events 32
  • Patricia B

Patricia · Married on 11/11/2017

Never in my life have I felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. I was in a wedding at the beginning of 2017 and Cheers 2 U Events came to do hair and makeup for us there. After seeing the results then, it was a no brainer to book their services for my November 2017 wedding. They were easy to work with, had competitive pricing, brought everything they would need with them, and were extremely friendly and neat. I showed Robyn a screenshot of an actress from a TV show as the inspiration for my hair and she was able to master my vision beautifully! Same thing with Martha. I showed a picture and verbally explained the details I'd like added or taken away from that photo and Martha got was I was talking about immediately. Shortly after I finished with hair and makeup I opened a gift from my groom and of course began crying at how sweet the gift was. Martha was still 5 feet away from me working on another bridesmaid and graciously handed me a tissue to dab the tears away. After I finished with the gift, I went back over to Martha to see if I needed touch-ups and I didn't! The hair and makeup was definitely put together and applied to last through tears, wind, and dancing! My bridesmaids and my mom all looked perfect. Hair and makeup stayed all throughout our windy trip taking pictures throughout downtown Philly and were picture perfect for our evening walk down the aisle later that day. Great service, great long-lasting products, and super professional. I am recommending them to all of my friends for their upcoming weddings! Thanks Cheers 2 U <3

Cheers 2 U Events 33
    Cheers 2 U Events 34
    Cheers 2 U Events 35
    Cheers 2 U Events 36
    Cheers 2 U Events 37
    Cheers 2 U Events 38

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Robyn is AMAZING! We only used Cheers 2 U for hair but every hair from the tiniest flower girls to all parents, bridesmaids and myself was PERFECTION! Robyn was so personable and fun to work with. She is fast too! I had a lot of ladies needing hair and she and her assistant were so time efficient. I cannot recommend this company enough!

Donna · Married on 10/29/2017

We hired Cheers 2 U for my daughter's wedding this past Sunday. We met with Robyn and Felicia for her trial, and Felicia carefully listened to my daughter's requests for her vision for her makeup and hair for her special day. On the day of the wedding, Felicia and Kristen arrived early to our venue, began setting up, and instantly got to work. We had a 3 hour window to get our hair and makeup done, and they worked incredibly efficiently. Our photographer commented that it was the first wedding she can remember when the bridal party hair and makeup were done ON TIME! (And she photographs weddings all the time). Creative, professional, and everyone loved their hair and makeup....it even help up in the rain! Would highly recommend!

Cheers 2 U Events 39
    Cheers 2 U Events 40

Kourtney · Married on 07/15/2017

Cheers2U did my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. We had Felicia as a stylist and she was phenomenal. She was very talented, professional, polite and super fun. She made a few tweaks to my hair that I requested without any push backs and it turned out exactly how I wanted it for my special day. Would book again if I could do the day all over again !

Valerie · Married on 07/15/2017

As someone who is very picky about their hair and would have loved the control of doing it in their own, I appreciated the way Robyn used my feedback to ultimately create exactly what I wanted. We did two trials because I changed my mind so vastly from my first preference to my final preference in hair style--even though we had to book a follow up trial during her busiest season, she was still kind and accommodating. She was QUICK on the day of the wedding, getting six individuals ready in just four hours, and not skimping at all on the time she needed for my do. All of her work held up through a sweaty night of dancing, too! I would recommend Robyn to others and am grateful she was recommended so highly to me from her friends at my hair salon.