Cheers 2 U Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Stacie
    Stacie R. Married on 04/01/2022

Amazing!!!

Robyn was so easy to work with and did an incredible job!! She worked with my budget and requests so professionally. We had my trial and while I liked the way it turned out, we made a few tweaks on the day of the wedding and my hair looked AMAZING!!! My husband couldn’t stop saying how good my hair and my bridesmaid’s and mom’s hair looked. All of our hair stayed in all day. She also got us all done way ahead of schedule so we could relax and not be stressed for time. She was also super sweet and a joy to have a part of my day!
  • Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 10/24/2021

Beautiful and Classic, yet Creative

I wanted my wedding makeup to be classic but not boring, creative but not gawdy. Cheers 2 U’s portfolio looked perfect, so I booked them and was not disappointed!

Martha my and the bridesmaids' makeup, and Felicia did hair for me, 2 groomswomen, my mom, and my aunt. I let everybody request whatever looks they wanted, and we were all thrilled with their work. Martha and Felicia were very friendly, professional, and attentive to what we wanted while also being realistic and honest. Everybody looked so beautiful all day, and the pictures turned out great! ( I attached 2 makeup before-and-afters of me and a bridesmaid that I stole from Martha :P )

Beforehand, I was in contact with Robyn, and she was helpful, courteous, and responsive.
    Shannon Married on 10/01/2021

Felt Absolutely Beautiful

Highly recommend! Samantha & Robin killed it with my hair and makeup for my wedding! I got my hair and makeup done for my engagement session as well and felt so beautiful! My Bridal Party and MOB/MOG absolutely loved how they looked. Someone even said I’ve never felt this beautiful before when getting makeup done. We even got done with plenty of time to relax before heading to the venue!
  • Cory
    Cory P. Married on 09/17/2021

Super helpful and flexible!

Super easy and seamless experience!
  • K Corrao
    K Corrao Married on 08/07/2021

The best!

From my very first conversation with Robyn, I knew this was the vendor for me! She was kind, responsive, and knew exactly what I was looking for. I was lucky enough to get the dream team —Felicia & Martha— and they were AWESOME! Everyone was happy with hair and makeup and they were so much fun to hang out with, too! Hire Cheers2U Events for your wedding!
  • Becky
    Becky A. Married on 10/24/2020

Friendly and Professional

Robyn and Sam were simply amazing the whole time! Made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. They were super friendly and personable. Were able to get me, my 3 bridesmaids, 2 mother’s and a junior bridesmaid ready in perfect time. Really listened to what I was looking for.
    Carly Married on 08/01/2020

So talented!!

Cheers 2 U girls were professional, extremely talented and a lot of fun to hang out with the morning of my wedding!! They did mine + 14 other ladies hair and makeup in record time and we all looked flawless. So happy I chose them!
    Leah G. Married on 06/27/2020

Everyone looked lovely

Our hair and makeup team did an amazing job making everyone look and feel their best. The communication throughout our extra long covid wedding planning process was so quick and when we finally had our day, the service was great. Thanks!
  • Siobhan
    Siobhan Married on 02/21/2020

Never Felt More Beautiful!

Hair & makeup services is what I was most worried about. I cared a lot about how I was going to look and I am very picky. I spent hours looking at websites, reviews & instagrams, and did a few trials with different artists and companies. I knew as soon as I saw myself at the end of the trial that Cheers2u was going to be it. Both Robyn & Sam were so easy and fun to talk to and did an amazing job. They really listened and asked plenty of questions to make sure they really understood what my vision was. Day of they were on-time and kept us on schedule. All of our hair and makeup lasted the entire day all the way until it was time for bed. I was so sad to take it off I almost slept in my makeup.

I have already had 2 other girls book Cheers2u after seeing their work at my wedding. Cannot recommend them enough!
  • Vicki
    Vicki J. Married on 11/29/2019

Simply Beautiful

Felicia was amazing the day of my wedding. She completed my trial at the end of September and then my wedding day look this past Friday as well as my sister (MOH), mother and niece (FG). We all looked gorgeous the day of my wedding and could not have asked for a better experience. Robyn was so easy to work with to coordinate everything leading up to my big day - I would highly recommend the ladies of Cheers 2 U. Make sure to check out the portfolio on their website - I knew as soon as I saw those pictures these ladies knew what they were doing and I was not disappointed.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup!

I initially met Sam when she did my makeup for a friends wedding a few years ago. Our makeup looked flawless all day long, even lasting through the hottest day that calendar year and a church with no air conditioning. Robyn and Sam were the first people I contacted after selecting my wedding date. I had no question about using them for my bridal makeup. They made the process very easy and effortless. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup and my bridal party all looked gorgeous!
  • Maryana
    Maryana Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing, Talented, Professional!

All I can say is WOW! AMAZING! My wedding was on 9/22/19. Robyn and Sam from Cheers 2 U Events were my first vendor who I booked even before I had my venue or anything else! From start to finish Robyn and Sam were absolutely amazing! I’ve had my makeup and hair done by Sam and Robyn many times and loved it each time! However my wedding day was absolutely amazing. Everyone of my bridesmaids, my mom and myself looked ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS because of ROBYN, SAM AND THEIR TEAM! From my engagement photo hair and makeup to the trial and wedding day were just perfect! They told me that I would not leave the chair until I was happy and felt beautiful and let me tell you it was the truth every time! I was really blown away by their talent, attention to detail and passion for their work on my wedding day! My hair and makeup were perfect for the engagement photos and my wedding day! Every girl was thrilled at the end of the day with how their hair and makeup looked and I was just so happy with my results and how everyone looked! Sam stayed extra to touch up everyone’s make up and make sure we all looked fabulous, which we did! This group of very talented women are super professional, courteous and just amazing. I can’t recommend Cheers 2 U Events enough! I think it’s very important to look your best especially on your wedding day and these girls really went above and beyond. These talented ladies are worth every penny and even though I wouldn’t have hired any other hair and makeup artist they truly helped me feel beautiful and special on my special day. My now husband couldn’t have been more happy with the way I looked thanks to Robyn, Sam and their wonderful team! Thank you ladies so much for making us all look and feel like movie stars on this special day!
  • Caitlyn
    Elizabeth Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!

Felicia and Sam were fantastic to work with! They made not only me feel beautiful for my big day but my girls and my mother as well :) They were also each so sweet and patient with me, while I sifted through all the different styles. Extra thanks to Felicia who would send me texts to check in on my progress and offer me some advice!! :) (I am so bad at choosing out hair and makeup stuff lol). Thank you to you both again for making me feel at ease and beautiful for my big day :)
  • Carrie
    Carrie F. Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful artist!

Mart was so wonderful, both at my trial and on my wedding day. She did a fantastic job on my 4 bridesmaids make-up, and did exactly what I wanted for my own. We all looked great and despite some heated dancing lasted all night! She was also super fun to work with and made us all laugh which was very appreciated on a pretty hectic, stressful day. Highly recommended!!
  • Keri
    Keri Married on 09/13/2019

Feel like an absolute QUEEN on your wedding day

I initially met Robyn through one of my bridesmaids who hired Robyn and Sam for her wedding a couple years ago, and they did such a great job that they were at the top of my list when I was looking into hair and makeup artists for my big day. After looking at a few other hair/makeup services, it was a no-brainer picking Cheers 2 U Events because their pricing was fair and I already knew how amazing they are. Robyn and Tess absolutely knocked it out of the park! (I can't for the life of me remember the name of Robyn's assistant, which I feel terrible about, but she was an expert, too!) They're incredibly talented at what they do, professional, friendly, personable and fun to be around. After my hair and makeup trial, there were a few things I realized that I wanted tweaked for my hair on my actual wedding day, yet I knew there was no need to stress about not having a perfect trial because of how much experience they have. Robyn made great suggestions about the hair extensions I'd already purchased (I ended up buying new ones that I realized would match my hair better). She listened carefully to all my comments the morning of the wedding and effortlessly created the exact style that I imagined. I'm still obsessed with how amazingly perfect my hair turned out 💕 And also at my trial, Tess was equally as talkative and inquisitive about how I imagined my bridal makeup... I LOVED how it turned out! I removed my hair extensions and took down my hair later that day so my then-fiance wouldn't see my full look before the wedding, but I REALLY didn't want to take my makeup off, so he got a sneak peek and he LOVED it, too 😊 Bottom line...I felt like a QUEEN on my wedding day. I keep looking at photos and I'm still so happy with how beautiful I felt... yet I still looked like ME, which was also really important! My bridesmaids were all thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out, too--one of them mentioned that it was her favorite look out of all the weddings she's ever been in! I even convinced my mom to get her hair and makeup done, and I definitely think it gave her a well-deserved confidence boost as Mother of the Bride :) Seriously--don't hesitate to hire Cheers 2 U. It was one of the best decisions I made when wedding planning because I knew I was in incredibly talented, capable hands. THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH, ROBYN & TESS and Cheers 2 U Events 💜
    Erin D. Married on 09/07/2019

Felicia was so great!

We had Felicia for our hair and makeup artists for 3 women including myself for my wedding. Felicia is so talented with both hair and makeup, we all were so happy with how we looked. Felicia was also super easygoing and sweet to hang out with while we were getting ready for the wedding. Would definitely recommend!
    Kathleen F. Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible experience and flawless work for a large bridal party

Robyn and Sam were life savers. I had a large bridal party (12 of us) and I was WAY behind on securing hair and makeup for us for my July wedding. Robyn was extremely responsive and immediately let me know that they could accommodate all of us even on short notice. She was patient while I worked on accepting how early we would have to be awake and ready to go to get everyone done by time we needed, but she and her team were at our hotel at 5:30am (they traveled to us, which was also incredible) with smiles and got us done EARLY!

If I could hire Sam to do my makeup every day of my life I would. She truly listens to what you’re looking for, and what she does is pure art (plus she’s awesome to hang out with 😊). I’ve never had such natural looking makeup that lasted for 12+ hours, AND in the summer heat. It wasn’t caked on, it was still ME, and there is nothing better to boost your confidence on your wedding day. My hair was also perfection. I did a trial to get an idea of what I wanted, and it was really wonderful to work with Robyn because she listened to my comments and worked with me to figure out what made sense, and on the day of she absolutely nailed it. It was better than I could have hoped for. Sam, Robyn and their team were professional, easy-going, incredibly pleasant and attentive, and really put their all into everyone they worked on right up to the last minute.

Lastly, to really highlight how great they were, one of my bridesmaids hired them on the spot for her upcoming wedding this October! Their work speaks for itself and is worth every penny, but Sam and Robyn’s professionalism and personalities make them the ultimate team that I would recommend to anyone who wants themselves- and their bridal party- to look and feel phenomenal on their wedding day.
    Megan J. Married on 06/30/2019

June 30th, 2019 Wedding Hair and Make-up

Sam and Felicia were amazing on my wedding day! The hair and make-up was just gorgeous and I received so many compliments!!
    Cortney Married on 06/08/2019

Love Love LOVE Cheers 2 U

Cheers 2U was AMAZING to work with. Felicia and Tess were such dolls. They made me and my bridal party feel gorgeous. They are super friendly and very professional. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup because of how perfect they came out! (not to mention my hair did not move all day!)
  • Ashten
    Ashten S. Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely flawless

So first off I found cheers 2 u through weddingwire myself and like most people I went straight to the reviews so I know reviews matter! Cheer 2 U came out and did hair/makeup for myself, MOH, bridesmaid and 2 mothers. I can tell you both mothers were nervous about looking age appropriate but were very happy with the results! Everyone looked gorgeous the day of the wedding and had both hair and makeup done in a timely fashion. My hair and makeup exceeded my expectations! It held all night long through happy tears and dancing. And for anyone who has never tried fake lashes before try them, you won't be disappointed!
  • Kristalynn
    Kristalynn A. Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing!!!!

Absolutely amazing! Robyn and Sam are incredibly talented and made myself and my bridal party look and feel beautiful. I could not be happier with them and their hair & makeup services!!
    Alexandria Married on 10/21/2018
    I cannot say enough good things about this company. Robyn and Samantha came to my home with all of their equipment and made me feel like a true princess! All of my bridesmaids looked incredible and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. So professional and absolutely worth every penny. Look no further because this company is amazing.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/20/2018

Won't Use Anyone But Cheers2U

Worked with Sam for all family weddings. Would recommend her to anyone for any event, Robyn and her team are amazing and we got finished with our wedding hair and make up early, which was amazing!
  • StevieLynn
    Stevie Married on 10/13/2018

Sam & Felicia are my new BBFF

I had originally hired someone else for my hair and make up and had the worst experience. I turned to WW to find a new company and Cheers 2 U were the first and only company I called. I didn't realize that they shared space with the same company I ordered my dress from. By the grace of all good things, Sam & Felicia would actually be at the same venue for the wedding after mine. They were able to come earlier and work on me and my girls and be done just before they would need to work on the wedding after mine. I wanted dramatic makeup and Sam did not disappoint. MY girls were also very happy with their makeup. Felicia did our hair and I was also very happy with it. She did exactly what I asked and I couldn't be any happier. My girls also loved their hair. Sam & Felicia were also really sweet, understanding, and we all got along and had a lot to talk about so the morning flew by quickly. I couldn't be any happier.
  • Kim
    Kim Married on 10/12/2018
    I hands down recommend the ladies at Cheers to you. My entire bridal party was carrying on about how amazing Tess and Felicia were, and how they were better then other hair and makeup artists they have experienced. They were professional and just sweet women who made you feel comfortable while looking amazing! Can’t say thank you enough!