Check 1 2 Disc Jockeys Reviews

Check 1 2 Disc Jockeys 4
Check 1 2 Disc Jockeys 5

Amber Amaru · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible Wedding Day Videographer

Marvin is awesome! He was on time to One Ocean and made everything so seamless in the production process. We would highly recommend him for use! He is so friendly and knows exactly what to do. I cannot wait to see the video!!!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome dj!

Loved having Marvin DJ my wedding! I'd highly recommend him to anyone needing a DJ. He is great at interacting with and reading the guests

Glenn Blanchard Jr. · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding ceremony and reception

Excellent service, they handled the music for the ceremony, reception, and ran a photo booth, and great uplighting. Kept everyone moving, having fun. Gave us a heads up when needed, had a great sense of the songs to fill in for us. Would love to have another event with Marvin and his team involved!

JESSICA · Married on 10/13/2018

My night was perfect. Levi had everyone up and dancing. Great DJ!!!!

Lori · Married on 08/11/2018

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT TIME FOR YOU AND YOUR GUESTS, THIS COMPANY IS THE WAY TO GO!
    Marvin helped make my daughter's wedding an amazing success. He was very professional and accessible, but also genuinely friendly from start to finish. He made sure everything moved along smoothly, which took a lot of the pressure off of me. His podium/set up was very cool and the music sounded great. We received many positive comments from our guests, and we will definitely use his services again in this family. *****5 Stars all the way!

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

Mr. Marvin absolutely made the reception. He knew exactly what we wanted and far exceeded our expectations. He is the genuine article and not just there to make a buck. We had numerous complements from wedding guests! We cannot recommend him highly enough.

Nick · Married on 07/15/2018

Always on time or early. Very friendly and accommodating. Worth every penny.

Savannah · Married on 05/06/2018

Marvin Was Incredible! He Made My Daddy/Daughter Dance One I will Never Forget! People Are Still Coming Up Too Me And Saying How Amazing Our Wedding was. His Choice In Music Kept The Night Alive! The Photo Booth Was The Highlight Of The Night! Marvin Knows How To Take Your Wedding And Make It Into Something That You Will Remember For A Lifetime! His Wife Is So Sweet! Such A Great Couple!

Check 1 2 Disc Jockeys 6
    Check 1 2 Disc Jockeys 7
    Check 1 2 Disc Jockeys 8
    Check 1 2 Disc Jockeys 9
    Check 1 2 Disc Jockeys 10

June · Married on 04/28/2018

Wonderful DJ. He kept the night flowing and fun. Very professional and organized.

Hannah · Married on 11/10/2017

Marvin did a great job at our wedding!

Kathryn · Married on 11/04/2017

Marvin did an excellent job! We had so much fun at our wedding reception. Our guests were constantly telling us how great the music was. I would highly recommend his services.

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2017

My daughter picked him as their DJ for her wedding. We are glad she did as he was amazing! He met with her, made them feel special and kept everything on schedule. He had a wonderful happy personality! We would highly recommend him to anybody

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Marvin was amazing! He kept the party going and was very responsive to what we, the couple, wanted. There was even a moment where a drink had spilled on our table and the next thing I knew, Marvin was there with some paper towels, helping to clean up before the staff had even come over. His experience and attention to detail were both top notch. I highly recommend his services.

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Marvin was excellent! He was extremely responsive and thorough prior to the event, and exceeded all of our expectations at the wedding! We recommend him 100% and would use him for any future parties!

sara · Married on 04/08/2017

Marvin and Levi were really great to work with. I spoke with Marvin to arrange everything prior to the wedding and Levi was the actual DJ for the wedding. They were very flexible, accommodating, and got all our special requested songs. They were always professional and helped make our wedding great. Definitely recommend!

Cynthia · Married on 10/15/2016

Marvin was so awesome!!! We were so fortunate to have him at our wedding. Marvin absolutely went above and beyond and all of our guests are talking about how great he did keeping everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Marvin came through in a big way for my husband and I. We had our wedding band cancel less than a month out and Marvin was our original MC. However, he jumped right in and DJ'd our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. On top of all of this, Marvin also rented out a photo booth to us for a steal. His wife did an amazing job running it and keeping the guests smiling and taking pictures. Both Marvin and his wife provided us with a beautiful photo scrapbook of all of the prints from the booth and killer up-lighting to enhance our dance floor. We would highly recommend Check 1, 2, great investment!

• User7197048 · 2+ years ago

Marvin was an absolute 5 star vendor! Not just a vendor- but a true compassionate, loving and all around amazing person! You can see he truly loves what he does- to bring people together and allow people to always remember one of the best days of their lives! That's what he did for us. He was always available when you contacted him. He met up with my wedding coordinator on numerous occasions- he went above and beyond- and I couldn't tell you how many people came up to me and told me how much they adored my DJ! I can't wait to take him & his wife to dinner- he operated the dj, photobooth, Uplighting, and videography- all which were outstanding! Thank you Marvin!
    Love,
    The Valdez's

Linda · Married on 07/14/2016

Very helpful and willing to do whatever he could to make our event meaningful as well as fun.

• Taneka

Taneka · Married on 06/19/2016

I met this dj at another wedding and knew i wanted him to dj my renewal. Marvin wss attentive, flexible, and professional. He was punctual and provided excellent customer service. Id use his services in the future! Wonderful experience.

Amber · Married on 11/13/2015

Marvelous Marvin was great. Amazing price, very nice, very professional, and took song requests with enthusiasm.

Great DJ and great with all the guests! Very professional and timely! Would recommend!

• shelby

shelby · Married on 05/15/2015

Marvin is awesome! Very personable and nice. He is very knowledgeable and made everything so easy. I did not have to worry about anything! He also got people to dance and interacts with everyone. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone that needs a DJ:)

Sheri · Married on 09/20/2014

Let me start out by saying Marvin is a marvelous as advertised. He is a consummate professional and saved the wedding from a total disaster when service went sideways. He kept things going and reworked the timeline so everything we wanted to do got done within the time constraints. The music played was appropriate for the occasion, took requests happily and he was the first one there and the last one to leave. He also did my up lighting and there were plenty of up lights for the room and really added to the ambiance . I would use his services again and if I ever have another occasion where I need a DJ, Marvin is the first guy I'm going to call.

Cynthia · Married on 05/24/2014

Marvin and Levi were very professional. From the very beginning to the end, excellent communication, delivered exactly what was promised and very flexible. We enjoyed them both and their assistants were very friendly too. The end product was more than we expected!
    Thanks Check 1,2 we loved it!

Carly · Married on 05/17/2014

He was wonderful! Everyone had a great time!!!