CheapShots! Photography Reviews

15 Reviews for CheapShots! Photography

1 User photo

CheapShots! Photography 1

Stephanie Coulter Williams · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Awesome company to work with.

They were supper friendly and nice to work with. They took great pictures of our wedding day in the mountains and venue. They had reasonable prices and were very informative.

Sent on 06/01/2019

CheapShots! Photography's reply:

We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help us out!! You looked amazing and your venue was stunning! It was a great day for us too!

Kirra Brown · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding day pictures

Our pictures turned out amazing and the photographer captured everything I could’ve hoped for! Definitely using them again! ☺️

Sent on 06/12/2019

CheapShots! Photography's reply:

Thank you for this very nice review and for tagging us. We thought you looked beautiful, as well! So happy that we could be a part of it!
  • Pamala

Pamala Faris · Married on 06/08/2019

Cheapshots Photography captured every detail of our amazing day!!

Love the fast turn around of our photos. 1week after our wedding day, Cheapshots Photography sent us almost 2000 pictures and gave us all copies and rights to all photos. A lot of photographers hold your pictures hostage, but not Cheapshots. LOVE, LOVE LOVE how they captured our amazing day!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

CheapShots! Photography's reply:

We are so glad you were pleased with your result, what a fun wedding and a beautiful venue. You sparkled that day and we are so thankful we were able to capture so many great moments for you!
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 05/11/2019

So easy to work with!

Cheapshots was so easy to work with. They did every pose we wanted and did beautiful work. The price was nice too.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    CheapShots! Photography 2

CheapShots! Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved that we could be a part of your day! You are a beautiful bride!!! We look forward to capturing your moments going forward and watching your new family grow!!!

Anthony · Married on 02/02/2019

Awesome!!!!!!

We were really happy & satisfied with our family pictures☺️😁👍😊🌺💞

Sent on 02/16/2019

CheapShots! Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! You are the best! We loved working with you and look forward to it again!

David · Married on 07/14/2018

I never write these, so this place has really stood out to me. I was worried going into this because a wedding is a once in a lifetime experience, which you want to capture the memories and feelings in the photography. Rori, the photographer, was able to do this in an amazing way. Very professional, accommodating, personable, and willing to do what we wanted. We received the photos very quickly. Overall, an amazing experience. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

CheapShots! Photography's reply:

We appreciate you taking the time to tell others! Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with your family too!

Kamriana · Married on 03/18/2017

I love Cheapshots!! They offer AMAZING, quality photography at a fraction of the cost! I was hesitant to put the most important day of my life into the hands of someone I didn't know, but after researching Cheapshots, I fell in love with their work. Our photographer was wonderful and did such a good job! We love our photos and are grateful to Cheapshots for providing an affordable option!

Sent on 04/04/2017

EDWARD · Married on 11/11/2016

My wife and I were absolutely impressed with our wedding photos. Nicole's experience definitely showed in the pictures. Great angles, color, lighting and creativity. Easy to work with. Highly recommended...

Sent on 11/22/2016

Abigail · Married on 09/20/2014

Lindsey was the photographer for my wedding, she was amazing! I can't say enough good things. She was very willing to listen to what I wanted but also knew what she was doing and didn't stand around. She was very easy going and fun to work with, not to mention she was great at getting the kids to take pictures! Thanks Lindsey!
    CheapShots also released the copyrights, and all the untouched photos in high resolution.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Cheapshots saved our wedding!! Our original photographer bailed on is two days before the wedding. We panicked and asked on Facebook if anyone knew someone, and CheapShots had done weddings (and family pictures) for quite a few people who commented. They worked out something for us within a hour and we were good to go! The photographer that they sent was amazing. She was really bubbly and really captured our wedding well, and you could tell from the pictures she was teasing with our wedding guests, so it was really fun to look back through and see some surprises we didn't expect to see. It was a happy day, and we are very satisfied with the customer service, our photographer & pictures and the company as a whole. One of the best parts, is that my wedding photography actually ended up costing about $60 less than what I was going to spend on my original photographer. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Brittney Steele · Married on 04/20/2013

Great from start to finish!

How do I give CheapShots more than 5 stars???? Our experiences with CheapShots Photography have been great! CheapShots make us feel welcome and comfortable at every visit. They are seriously great from start to finish!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Carrie Whysong · Married on 12/21/2011

Fantastic service

Easy to contact, quick to respond, simple to schedule. Have used several times and intend to go back again soon!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Ericka

Ericka ·

A Day to Remember

Cheapshots! pricing was not only reasonable but they were very professional. Our photographer and videographer made sure she captured our special moments. They were fun, energetic and helped create some great memories. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/04/2019

CheapShots! Photography's reply:

I am so happy to hear that! Thank you! We are so happy that we got to be a part of your big day! We hope to "work" with you again soon, let us know if there's anything else we can do!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/05/2018

Beautiful wedding photos

We had an issue with our bridal photo shoot photos being the wrong size for us to download. They had not saved the originals, so we had to do the shoot again. That was stressful, but they gave us more photos for the trouble. They were very responsive and got everything redone very quickly. We loved how all of our photos turned out. We did engagements, bridal/groomals, and our wedding. We loved thay we got downloads of all of the photos taken! Our photographer, Rory, was amazing! She was creative, engaging, and fabulous to work with. We would highly recommend her and Cheapshots.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Kassie · Married on 10/20/2016

3.0
      2.0
      2.0
      3.5

Everyone I talked to was very nice. During the initial contract setup, they asked me to give my top three picks of their photographers, so I did. About a month before the wedding, I hadn't heard anything or which photographer I would get, so I called and they let me know I was getting my number 2 choice. I was slightly disappointed but content with the choice. The week of the wedding, I received a call from my number 3 choice (aka the least liked) and she let me know she would be on the job. She was very nice and we worked out the details of what type of photos I preferred to have, which I liked so I thought maybe it would work out after all.
    The day of the wedding, my groom immediately disliked her because she was obnoxious. (Her ways of trying to get people to smile in pictures are slightly more annoying than smile-worthy) but I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt until I could see the outcome of the photos.
    On the bright side, the photos came back to us rather quickly via email and we received every single one she took (every. single. one....well over 1200 photos). There were 74 photos that were edited, however I wish there were some different ones that were edited instead. I found myself going into the edited photos and cropping them down because they are extremely off center, crooked, or unnecessary ceiling/floor pictured. I spent about 4 hours last night editing the other photos. I feel like it is ME who should be paid for this stuff.
    Kendra was nice but I don't know why we were told we'd get someone else before. (I sort of wish we had.) Cheapshots live up to their name. You get what you pay for and will probably end up doing most of the editing yourself.
    I recommend paying a couple hundred extra bucks and getting a GOOD photographer. I wish we had just done that instead.

Sent on 11/01/2016