Chaz Reid Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cheryl H. Married on 08/20/2021

Hire Chaz Reid!!!

Chaz did an amazing job capturing our wedding! He and his team are extremely professional, prompt, and the quality of his work is top tier!! He engaged with the bridal party and the guests in a way that felt like your friend was taking a video of you, so your movements and reactions are genuine! Be sure to hire a videographer for your wedding, don’t skip out on that option. Pictures are great, but having video that captures the interactions of your guest and the audio is priceless! Chaz Reid films should definitely be the vendor that you hire! One of the best decision we made!
  • T. Davis
    T. Davis Married on 06/12/2021

Chaz is the man!

Chaz from the first day we had our consultation made us feel like family. There was no doubt in our minds he was going to be our videographer. He filmed both an engagement video and our wedding, and the end result left us speechless! He has a vision and executes beyond expectation. He was very professional and personable and our guests still tell us how much they enjoyed his presence on our wedding day. We are very pleased and very grateful for the services Chaz rendered. Book with Chaz Reid Films, you will not be disappointed!
  • Anjelecia
    Anjelecia M. Married on 06/06/2021

Amazing!

Hiring Chaz as our videographer was something I’ll never regret! He literally captured our entire day/night and it was worth every penny! He was professional and even thought of things I had no idea mattered. (He switched out my slippers to my wedding slippers & I forgot I even had them) We’ll forever have great memories from our wedding, but being able to sit down and watch them is something you can’t put a price on. Chaz thank you so much for capturing our special day! I 10000000000000% recommend hiring Chaz it’s something you’ll never regret. He came in and got straight to work, introducing himself and he made everyone feel comfortable with him being in room. You’re forever family & we’re forever grateful for the memories we have because of you!
  • Spencer
    Spencer S. Married on 04/24/2021

Fantastic, everything was perfect.

Very flexible with the many accommodations we had to make due to Covid-19. Very upbeat and personable and such amazing work!
  • Kanisha
    Kanisha F. Married on 04/24/2021

Phenomenal

Chaz’s work speaks for itself! Great quality and he pays attention to detail! Communication is great and pleasant to work with! We love our highlight video and will cherishes these memories!! He did a phenomenal job! Book Chaz, you’ll be pleased!
  • Kenya
    Kenya Married on 08/29/2020

Would hire Chaz for weddings and many more events to come!

Chaz was a joy to work with! In the midst of chaotic as uncertain times, he was with us every step of the way to make needed adjustments and offer suggestions. His style of filming is so discrete that it does not disturb the ambience of the event. We had both video and film at our ceremony and he collaborated with the other photographer with such ease. Very pleasant and accommodating experience.
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine D. Married on 08/28/2020

Wedding Videography

Chaz of Chaz Reid Films was awesome to work with. I knew when I’d seen his previous work that we had to have him for our wedding. Although, we haven’t received our videos yet (we just got married two days ago) I’m confident that I will be amazed. Chaz was personable, professional, and was making sure I didn’t forget anything! I’d definitely recommend!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/07/2020

Chaz is the bomb.com

Chaz is the most detailed oriented and talented videographer that you will ever have a chance to meet. He was super professional and made sure that I was comfortable behind the camera (he also was my biggest hypeman lol) And for the quality of work- his prices are very fair and reasonable. I’ve only seen the teaser and he’s already surpassed my expectations!!! I will absolutely fly him back to Chicago to capture more beautiful memories of my family and I. I highly recommend his services- HE IS WORTH IT!

TIP: Get the Platinum package.
    Mcdonald A. Married on 03/07/2020

Priceless Memories

Chaz Reid Filmz captured all the Great Memories of our wedding. The staff was very professional and worked seamlessly with our photographer to encapsulate the best day of our lives. Thanks So Much. Mr. & Mrs. Armond
  • McDonald
    Mcdonald A. Married on 03/07/2020

Awesome service! Best wedding video ever!

Having Chaz on our wedding vendor team was one of our best decisions. He and his team were very professional and fun. Our highlight video perfectly captured the essence of our special day. I will forever cherish the videos (highlight, full ceremony, speeches) and be grateful to Chaz for his amazing talent and outstanding service. Thank you! ~ Jennifer (Bride)
    Khadija Married on 02/16/2020

Johnson-Butler Wedding

Chaz went above and beyond for our day! He was very professional and made sure we felt comfortable throughout the day! We received our wedding highlights within a reasonable time and you could tell he put a lot of effort into making our video! We absolutely love his work and would recommend him again!
  • Michele
    Michele Married on 02/07/2020

Simply amazing

Chaz Reid is the definition of professionalism and customer service!! He was with us from start to finish for my wedding day!! His work is impeccable and he delivers what he promises!!! I wouldn’t have had ANYONE else capture my wedding day. Thank you again so much!!
  • Kristy
    Kristy Married on 11/09/2019

AMAZING WORK!!!! Best Videographer ever!

I honestly don't know where to start! Our experience working with Chaz was nothing short of amazing. My husband and I only looked at two videographers and we immediately knew Chaz was the best person to capture our big day. I told him in the beginning that I didn't want a stiff/sappy video, lol. We wanted a lively video that matched our personalities and that is exactly what we got. He has such a warm and welcoming personality, we felt like we'd been knowing him for years!

When we watched our videos (teaser, highlights, ceremony, meet and greet) it brought back sooo many emotions. My husband who is very detailed oriented and critical instantly said the video was dope! We are forever grateful for these memories and we look forward to working with Chaz in the future (You're stuck with us now). Thanks!
  • Martia
    Martia F. Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome!!!

Chaz was amazing!!! He has such a fun, cool spirit!! My entire bridal party, as well as our parents loved him! I’m so glad that he was there to capture moments from one of the most important days in my life! He’s very professional and responsive. You will not be disappointed by hiring Chaz Reid Films!!! I have not seen my wedding video yet, as my wedding was yesterday. However, I’ve seen his work before and his service was that outstanding that I wanted to write a review now!!!
  • Iris
    Iris E. Married on 10/20/2019

One of the best wedding decisions!

We just got our video today and we are in the clouds all over again! We chose the highlight video and it was absolutely worth it. Chaz did an amazing job capturing all the beautiful details of the wedding and he was amazing to work with the day of the wedding! Highly recommend hiring Chaz 100%. Can't say it enough...absolutely worth it! Wonderful experience.
    Lorenzo Married on 10/19/2019

Chaz is the Man!

One of the BEST there is!! Chaz was recommended by my Wife & I wedding planner! This man is down to earth & was great to work with! Having him be apart of our wedding day was one of the BEST decisions ever! Our wedding highlight video is amazing!!! It had several of people asking for his information. Hiring Chaz to be your wedding videographer would be the best Decision you could make. I promise you won’t regret it! Can’t wait to see the Ceremony Video!!!!
    Tyler M. Married on 10/05/2019

Professional and Reasonable

Chaz was great! I was nervous because I hadn’t seen his work firsthand but I was amazed by what I saw on his Instagram. When we reached out to him, we heard back quickly and his pricing and process was very clear. On the big day, he and his assistant were professional in their dress and behavior and they were worth every dollar. We were very laid back about what we wanted and we were highly pleased with the end result. Chaz captured every moment- small and large. He caught a lot of creative shots and worked well with our photographer. I can’t stop playing my videos because I’m so in love!
  • Charnell
    Charnell S. Married on 09/14/2019

Top Notch Wedding Videographer and Team, excellent final product!

We were told from the beginning that it was super important that we invest in a photographer and a videographer. So we took our search very seriously and found Chaz Reid. Chaz and his team gave us hours of footage and audio that helps us not only commemorate our day in a special way but also see in real time the things we missed! We had 4 amazing videos produced and they really are just top notch. We have been able to share them with family who couldn't be there so they could experience our special day as well. Chaz was super personable and really just kind of fit in with everyone on the day of, which allowed everyone to feel at ease. We were very pleased with the finished products and could not have have imagined our day without a great and professional videography team. Would highly recommend Chaz and Chaz Reid films to anyone.
    Brittany Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!!!!

If you’re looking for the best videographer to capture the most beautiful wedding video , look no further! I’m truly happy with the videos and such quick turn around time! The creativity and attention to detail was absolutely amazing! Chaz and his team truly captured our forever! Thank you soo much! I appreciate working with a team of such talented individuals! What are you waiting for! Book Now!!!!!!
  • Clani
    Shaniqwa Married on 07/07/2019

The Best!!!

MUST HIRE VENDOR! He is the most professional, talented, flexible videographer out there! My wedding video turned out amazing! It brought back all of the emotions from my wedding day! It was BEAUTIFUL! Don’t regret not having a videographer! It allowed me to see beautiful things that I didn’t even notice on the wedding day!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 11/04/2018

Chaz is outstanding!

My husband and I got married back on Nov. 4, 2018 and let's just say we were having an incredibly hard time finding a videographer. We had made deposits on every vendor and were starting to panic! From our very first phone conversation, Chaz made sure to answer all of our questions, he made us feel relaxed, and he was willing assist in anyway that he could. Chaz was prompt, courteous, professional, and so fun to work with!!! I think what really made my day even better is the fact that on the day of our wedding I barely even noticed he was there. Side bar, I hate going to weddings when the videographer and assistant are just completely in the way....I feel like not only does it take away from the moment, but it makes it hard to focus because you literally have someone standing right in front of your line of view. I thought it was hilarious, because I had several guests who didn't even know we had hired a videographer...he was that stealthy lol!!! Chaz is such a fun spirit and we truly enjoyed every moment with him!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 10/27/2018

Best Investment Ever!

WOW! Our highlight video totally exceeded what we expected. When we watched the video, it took us through every emotion we felt on our special day. Chaz paid great attention to detail and made small moments very special. He was on time and worked very well with our photographer. He made both of us feel comfortable and made sure he got shots of everything! Chaz’s talent is immense and we are so pleased with the final result!
    Cristy Married on 10/13/2018

He captured my day!

Chaz is wonderful at what he does. My wedding video is flawless and provided me with each moment I missed of my wedding (because I was the star!). There were multiple cameras and he attached microphones to the pastor and bride. So glad I had him capture my day.
  • Tornisha
    Tornisha L. Married on 09/02/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Chaz did an awesome job filming our wedding! He was very professional throughout the entire process and has a sense of humor that makes him approachable. He listened to what we wanted and put in the effort to meet our expectations and did so. Our guest commented on how great they were with filming. We are very happy with our decision to choose Chaz Reid Films for our wedding. Excellent quality film and excellent quality service. Thank you guys for doing a wonderful job and for letting us enjoy our wedding through the eyes of the guest!
    Bryce B. Married on 04/14/2018

Exceptional Service and Quality

Chaz Reid Films did a phenomenal job capturing our day from beginning to end! From my initial conversation with Chaz on the phone to meeting him in person he ensure us we had nothing to worry or stress over when it came to him and his team. On the wedding day when you would feel the most stress Chaz and his team came, in created an atmosphere of “just another day,” when ensuring it was our BEST day! We were 100% please with the outcome of his work and have and will always recommend Chaz Reid Films to any and everyone.