Chaz Reid Films Reviews

Chaz Reid Films 1
  • Clani

Shaniqwa · Married on 07/07/2019

The Best!!!

MUST HIRE VENDOR! He is the most professional, talented, flexible videographer out there! My wedding video turned out amazing! It brought back all of the emotions from my wedding day! It was BEAUTIFUL! Don’t regret not having a videographer! It allowed me to see beautiful things that I didn’t even notice on the wedding day!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2018

Chaz is outstanding!

My husband and I got married back on Nov. 4, 2018 and let's just say we were having an incredibly hard time finding a videographer. We had made deposits on every vendor and were starting to panic! From our very first phone conversation, Chaz made sure to answer all of our questions, he made us feel relaxed, and he was willing assist in anyway that he could. Chaz was prompt, courteous, professional, and so fun to work with!!! I think what really made my day even better is the fact that on the day of our wedding I barely even noticed he was there. Side bar, I hate going to weddings when the videographer and assistant are just completely in the way....I feel like not only does it take away from the moment, but it makes it hard to focus because you literally have someone standing right in front of your line of view. I thought it was hilarious, because I had several guests who didn't even know we had hired a videographer...he was that stealthy lol!!! Chaz is such a fun spirit and we truly enjoyed every moment with him!!!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Investment Ever!

WOW! Our highlight video totally exceeded what we expected. When we watched the video, it took us through every emotion we felt on our special day. Chaz paid great attention to detail and made small moments very special. He was on time and worked very well with our photographer. He made both of us feel comfortable and made sure he got shots of everything! Chaz’s talent is immense and we are so pleased with the final result!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Cristy · Married on 10/13/2018

He captured my day!

Chaz is wonderful at what he does. My wedding video is flawless and provided me with each moment I missed of my wedding (because I was the star!). There were multiple cameras and he attached microphones to the pastor and bride. So glad I had him capture my day.

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Tornisha

Tornisha Liddell · Married on 09/02/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Chaz did an awesome job filming our wedding! He was very professional throughout the entire process and has a sense of humor that makes him approachable. He listened to what we wanted and put in the effort to meet our expectations and did so. Our guest commented on how great they were with filming. We are very happy with our decision to choose Chaz Reid Films for our wedding. Excellent quality film and excellent quality service. Thank you guys for doing a wonderful job and for letting us enjoy our wedding through the eyes of the guest!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Bryce Boyd · Married on 04/14/2018

Exceptional Service and Quality

Chaz Reid Films did a phenomenal job capturing our day from beginning to end! From my initial conversation with Chaz on the phone to meeting him in person he ensure us we had nothing to worry or stress over when it came to him and his team. On the wedding day when you would feel the most stress Chaz and his team came, in created an atmosphere of “just another day,” when ensuring it was our BEST day! We were 100% please with the outcome of his work and have and will always recommend Chaz Reid Films to any and everyone.

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • xbailey

xzaviar · Married on 10/17/2009

Chaz of Chaz Reid Films is gifted to do this work!

My experience with Chaz Reid Films was phenomenal. Chaz's professionalism, kindness, patience, and people skills are priceless. On your wedding day it is essential to have vendors, especially photographers and videographers, that are easy to be around. Chaz was like one of the family while maintaining a focus on the job at hand. My husband continues to talk about how much he appreciated Chaz keeping him on point, as grooms are often clueless in all the "wedding stuff" that goes on. Our finished product is outstanding. Throughout the iterative process of edits and changes Chaz was informative, communicative, patient, and willing to do whatever was needed to create a finished product we would love and cherish for years to come. I highly recommend his services to anyone. He is gifted to do this work and is a blessing to those who choose him to capture the most important day of their lives.

Sent on 02/13/2019