Chauffeured Miami Reviews

7 | Miami, FL

7 Reviews for Chauffeured Miami

John D. · Married on 03/20/2021

AMAZING service from this company

Driver was unbelievably responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. He was so helpful with grabbing bags, and was amazing as a driver and kind to my new wife. HIGHLY recommend the service.

Sent on 03/20/2021

Scott S. · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing car and driver

Marco was an amazing driver who was a perfect topper to our night

Sent on 10/24/2019

Marquita · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience

The driver was on time and friendly. Accommodating with pictures.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jessica L. · Married on 02/03/2019

Prompt and professional

Marcos was prompt and professional. Upon request, his services included rolling out the red carpet and white give bottle service. He charged a reasonable additional hourly rate to stick around and take pictures. My pictures came out so beaitful especially with that pop of red from the red carpet! We ran a little over time, I mean what wedding doesn’t... Nonetheless Marcos was patience and understanding. His car was super clean and smelled good. That was a big plus! Thank you again for making our special day that much more unforgettable! Even thinking about using him as a surprise for my parents anniversary! We’ll definitely be in touch. :)

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Tiffanylf

Tiffany · Married on 12/15/2018

Unforgettable Experience

It was great working with Chauffeured Miami. Throughout the whole planning process and day of the wedding Marco was kind, responsive and professional. His attention to detail and professionalism gave me peace of mind for our transportation needs. We had the red carpet service with the Rolls Royce, which was immaculate. The Rolls Royce made for a fun ride and a great back drop for pictures of my groom and I. The car was a perfect ending to our night. I would highly recommend Marco and Chauffeured Miami to any family or friends looking for an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 01/07/2019

R. L. · Married on 11/17/2018

Top notch service!

Chaffeured Miami really came through for my wedding! It was just the perfect touch to creating my fairytale. The team is professional & work very hard to deliver what you want. I found them thru a personal referral & am so lucky I did. I can't say enough great things. It's top notch service!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Niels · Married on 11/10/2018

Great cars, great driver

We contacted chauffeured miami late into our wedding planning. During contractong, Marcos was very responsive and offered great services for a reasonable price.

The cars were amazing - we had a 1957 rolls royce that looked great and Marcos himself was our driver. He waited patiently and was courteous and professional.

We had an Escalade after the reception and Marcos was ready and waiting for us after our grand exit.

Overall - great service !

Sent on 11/12/2018