Chauffeured Elegance Reviews

83 | Saint Paul, MN

83 Reviews for Chauffeured Elegance

• User5176267 · 1+ year ago

So glad I went with Chauffeured Elegance for my best friend's bachelorette party. All of the girls raved about what a great time we had. We had a wonderful driver and the limo was more than I expected. I would highly recommend Chauffeured Elegance to anyone!

Sent on 06/15/2015
  • Kiki

Linnette · Married on 05/20/2017

We hired Chauffeured Elegance for our wedding, and we couldn't be happier we did. They provided a professional service, our driver was on time and he was so nice! We used the town car, and it was clean and perfect. We planned our wedding from another state (where we currently live), and having such a company who complimented their service with great communication was such a stress reliever. We greatly recommend Chauffeured Elegance!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Cheryl · Married on 05/06/2017

Chauffeured Elegance can be counted on for hassle-free and professional transportation for the wedding party. Great drivers and Colleen is a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Elaine · Married on 10/07/2016

Advice to those booking.......Make sure you give them good information and then trust them. Easy as that. Our driver, Rob, pulled up at the house at the exact moment scheduled.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Nikki · Married on 10/01/2016

Chauffeured Elegance was the perfect transportation group for our wedding. They arrived on time and were very professional. We would use them again for transportation needs and recommend them to anyone needing transportation needs.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Cathy · Married on 09/17/2016

Chauffeured Elegance was the company we hired for our daughter's wedding. The company representatives are very kind and helpful. The service was prompt and amazing. The driver was prepared and knowledgeable. We couldn't ask for better service and strongly recommend them. We'd use them again anytime! Thank you, Chauffeured Elegance. Great job!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Mike · Married on 08/27/2016

The team at chauffeured elegance is great. I'd recommend them to anyone getting married in the Twin Cities area. Good prices, easy to deal with, experience was fantastic. We used them all weekend for airport pickups, shuttles to our ceremony/rehearsal dinner, and to drive around our bridal party. Highly recommend!

Miles · Married on 08/27/2016

With ALL the activities that an engaged couple has to worry about as you plan your big day, make sure that wedding transportation is one of those crucial details to your marriage that you do NOT have to spend too much time planning on the front end. With Chauffeured Elegance, we have received stellar customer service during our planning. Colleen, specifically, has truly been a 5 in every category mentioned below.

We approached CE because of the fantastic reviews, and the customer service aspect has delivered in spades! Make this detail of your wedding one of the easy ones that you won't have to worry about!

We will be providing a follow up review of the ride experience. If it is anything like the customer service, our transportation will be perfect on our wedding day.

Thanks Colleen!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Kathy · Married on 08/27/2016

We highly recommend Chauffeured Elegance Transportation. They were helpful, responsive and reliable. Our goal was to make sure our wedding guests returned to their hotels safely......and they did! I didn't have to worry if the shuttle showed up or not. They did everything exactly as we wanted. Thank you for making our first Wedding hosting experience a successful one!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Anderson · Married on 08/20/2016

Chauffeured Elegance is everything you want and need in a wedding transportation vendor. They were extremely professional, fun, flexible, and on time! Would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable vendor with quality vehicles and staff!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Allyson · Married on 08/06/2016

I absolutely loved Chauffeured Elegance! They were very flexible with us on the wedding day!

Mary · Married on 07/30/2016

Good communication. Very professional. Everything was great. No problems, whatsoever, dealing with this vendor.

Ricardo · Married on 11/27/2015

Colleen and the drivers were great to deal with throughout the entire process. Colleen was responsive to emails for clarification when needed. The drivers were on time, friendly and kept us all safe. A very good experience for us and our guests.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Kevin · Married on 10/03/2015

They did an outstanding job and were very professional. The transportation was very high quality and the driver was excellent. In addition, they were very flexible. They were the perfect choice for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/06/2015

We had a wonderful experience with your company: drivers were prompt (early, even), very professional, courteous, and accommodating. The customer service via the phone was super-friendly and helped coordinate a last-minute request for a later pick-up time. The vehicle was clean inside and out.

Everything was great and helped add to a special day for us to safely celebrate our wedding with friends.

Sent on 10/14/2015
  • AliE

Alyssa · Married on 08/08/2015

Chauffeured Elegance provided our wedding day transportation. We were picked up at the church, driven to a photo location at the lake, and dropped off at our reception venue. We were very pleased with the limo bus, amenities, and driver. The cost was worth every penny to ensure our wedding party and we had a fun and safe transportation option. We cannot say enough great things about the company and service, and we definitely recommend Chauffeured Elegance.

Sent on 08/24/2015

David · Married on 08/02/2015

This company was great! The buses were gorgeous and very elegant. The driver was personable and attentive and made the ride a lot of fun! Overall, I could not be happier. Chauffeured Elegance did an impeccable job!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Kate · Married on 07/18/2015

We loved using Chauffeured Elegance for our transportation of the bridal party from the ceremony to the reception with stops for pictures along the way. Of all the companies we researched, this one stood out by far. Easy to book, accommodating for our various stops, and excellent customer service. The driver herself was amazing and professional- and the bus was beautiful and clean. We loved our experience and highly recommend to anyone looking for an affordable and fun experience!!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/11/2015

Great company to work with and use! We used a limo to drive my husband and I from our ceremony to our reception. We stopped off along the way and took pictures just the 2 of us. Lynn was our driver and she was wonderful!!!!! She was on time - which that is a HUGE thing with me!!!!! She held my dress and flowers as I was getting in and out of the car. She never hurried us along when we were taking pictures. The company got back to us very quickly if we had any questions. Would recommend for your event!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Jeff · Married on 11/15/2014

These guys were AWESOME!!! They were prompt, courteous, accommodating and flexible! They did what they said they would do, when they would and how they would! Here's 2 examples of their superior service - 1)After the bride and her family had been dropped at the venue, they realized they had left the box with the ring bearer bear and flower girl baskets in the van, the service was done at that point, however, upon calling Bob, he did not hesitate and was even excited about being able to help and had the box delivered, in the snow, to the venue within 30 minutes!!! 2) at the end of the evening, the driver very patiently waited for 30-45 minutes for me and my wife while we waited to ensure that our last guests were picked up by the hotel shuttle....

I have already told people about "Chauffeured Elegance" and will continue to tell people to use them!!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

We used this company for my bachelorette party. The service was great, the driver was very respectful and genuine. I would highly recommend this company again! Prices were also very reasonable!!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Holly · Married on 09/06/2014

We had an absolutely amazing time and this company is great! When it comes to limo companies, you definitely get what you pay for! The price was all inclusive so we did not have to worry about cash and tips on the day of which was really nice. Our driver was extremely prompt, courteous, and flexible. The bus had a great sound system and tons of room! We highly recommend this company.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Sean · Married on 08/23/2014

Very easy to work with and overall great experience.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Susan · Married on 07/25/2014

I cannot say enough about Chauffered Elegance. They were prompt, clean, kind, and professional. We hired them for the first time for my daughter's wedding, and my daughter said that they were just great! I have since hired them to pick me up from the airport, and again I cannot say enough about the experience. They were a breath of fresh air at the end of a long day of very tough travel.
    Whenever I have a need to either book a limo, or am trying to figure out how to get someone from point 'A' to point 'B', I turn to these guys first. They aren't always available, because they are so good, so if you're interested book them quickly!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Meghan · Married on 07/12/2014

Chauffeured Elegance was an integral part of my wedding day and they delivered without any hitches! Due to flooding, we had to move venues just a week prior to the wedding and the hotel was not close to our new venue! Chauffeured Elegance not only was so flexible and kind in dealing with the changes, but in their pity for me they also gave me great deals on a second shuttle they still had available for the evening. And of course all my guest waited until the very end of the night to leave, which left the wedding party without a shuttle! But no way did they let that happen! They called their offices and made an extra trip for us for only a small fee. They were absolutely fantastic, reasonably priced, and so kind. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you for making our day worry free!

Sent on 08/01/2014