27 Reviews for Chattooga Belle Farm

Outside Alcohol (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Glassware (1)
27 Chattooga Belle Farm Reviews

We had the most relaxed and fun time organizing our wedding. The staff was knowledgeable, caring, and responsive. We couldn't have asked for anything different. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Anna Paola, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! The Chattooga Belle Farm staff was easy to work with and incredibly professional. Our wedding coordinator Emma was wonderful and went above and beyond to make sure everything was as perfect as possible. We can't thank her enough! We were very blessed to work with these kind and talented people.

Profile Picture Halle, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome crew. If there was a problem that needed to be fixed, they stepped right in! Great place to have a wedding. I regret nothing & neither will you!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the wedding of our dreams at Chattooga Belle Farm! The owner, Kitty Land, made the process of selecting the venue for our big day extremely easy. Kitty is extremely quick in responding to questions and has a vast knowledge of vendors in the area that made planning much more easier than it could have been! We opted for the all inclusive package and only altered a couple of the vendors to tailor our day specifically to our needs. Kitty and her husband have created the perfect space for anyone wanting gorgeous panoramic mountain views in a vineyard setting for their wedding. Our guests were blown away at how beautiful Chattooga Belle Farm was and our pictures from our Fall wedding were absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely beautiful venue. You are paying for the view and it is definitely worth it! Staff is very easy to work with. They helped turn my dream wedding into a reality.

Profile Picture User4615267, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lisa and the crew were beyond amazing. We had the venue booked for the entire Saturday in May. They were so accommodating and the place was breathtaking. It was the perfect spot and just a short drive for most of our Atlanta guests. I would highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Buffet, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s)

Kitty, Lisa, Wray and the crew of Chattooga Belle Farm helped make our wedding even more special than we could have ever imagined! From the set up of the venue to the catering (delicious!) and bar service, the event was smooth and stress-free. The view overlooking the vineyards and the mountains in the background sold us the first time we checked out the venue, and we couldn't be happier with the great time that they provided us!

Profile Picture Chauncey, 10/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s), Open Bar, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, China, Flatware, Linens, Parking

Kitty and her husband are wonderful people! Being that I live closer to Atlanta than this place I checked out other vendors closer to me before I turned to them. When visiting the venue, I appreciated how easy they are to work with and how quickly they could answer emails. They are very laid back and make the whole process enjoyable!

Profile Picture Jena, 9/6/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Transportation

The view is priceless at this location. A wonderful venue for a summer evening, fall, or spring wedding. Rain or shine it has a stunning view that will add to any event. The staff is amazing and the food is out of this world awesome.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This places is absolutely beautiful! I called it my piece of heaven. My husband and I got a lot of comments on how nice and beautiful our location was. We both were very pleased and happy to work with CBF. The staff there is on point very organized and makes your wedding day stress free! I was not stress at all on my wedding day everything was amazing. The venue was gorgeous, the food taste so good, and my wedding coordinator was on top of things she was simple the best. Highly recommend this place my husband and I were beyond happy in CBF. Thanks again for everything we appreciate and are very grateful for all ya'll did to make our day memorable and special!

Profile Picture User5199759, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

very friendly and helpful with every step of setup and planning. Beautiful location! List of vendors helped make planning easy!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here in May 2014, and it was absolutely fantastic. All of our guests just raved about the incredible beauty of the location, and it looks absolutely lovely in our photos.

It did rain a little and was unseasonably cold on our wedding day, but the Farm staff made sure everything was taken care of my moving the chairs a little further inside the roof, lighting a fire, and placing heaters around the venue on a moments notice, making the weather no problem at all. Kitty and Ed are fantastic, and showed us around the venue two days before Christmas when it was closed (we have moved far away and planned remotely). Their caterer is also great, and the food was delicious. The logistics of having our wedding here were a bit tough since its rather far from other vendors and good hotels, but the Farm staff did everything they could to help us with our decisions- and once our guests saw the view, they did not mind the drive! It was completely worth it.

All in all, we were 100% satisfied with having our wedding at the farm, and cannot wait to return for lunch one day to re-live all our special memories.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is one of a kind, AMAZING. The staff is friendly and accomodating. I enjoyed every bit of my wedding and reception, it is a bit pricey but was worth every penny. With a setting like this, there is hardly any decorating to be done. My wedding was late August and I was concerned about the heat, but the weather was perfect... If you visit, you will book it.

Profile Picture Kay, 8/27/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutley beautiful venue! The owners are great to work with you and promt on responses through e-mail correspondence. Couldn't be happier with my decision.

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The view is incredible and will blow you away. The setting is perfect for an intimate small wedding. Because of the gorgeous view you will have to do very little decoration, the view itself will be your decoration. We will never forget our special day at this beautiful location.

Profile Picture Juan, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at Chaattooga Belle Farm, and it was an absolutely gorgeous place to get married. Kitty and Ed were great to work with, we coordinated via email numerous times before the event. The only reason I am giving a 4.5 for professionalism, is for my bridal portraits, an email was not sent to me letting me know I would be able to get ready in the farm. So I had to change into my wedding dress in the middle of the farm, and unfortunately guests visiting the farm came walking by as I was changing. Overall, we are very pleased and were so happy with how beautiful the place was! The employees who were there the day of were also very helpful and great to work with.

Profile Picture Victoria , 4/26/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The perfect location for us - laid back setting for a rustic-vintage themed event, with enough space for anything from a small to extremely large party...all with spectacular views that are unbeatable!

Profile Picture Faith, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Linens
4.7

Beautiful location for a wedding and reception. The people were wonderful to work with, and the day went off without any problems.

Profile Picture User3486325, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.7

Chattooga Belle was absolutely beautiful. We had an outdoor wedding, which got a little cold but they have an amazing fireplace that for an extra charge you can have lit. They are a little pricey however. Any little thing you add on is gonna cost you more than a little bit. Esp if youre trying to mantain some form of budget. But all in all it was worth it. The staff is friendly. The owners are wonderful. If youre looking for a place to have a beautiful, outdoor, mountain wedding, this is the place

Profile Picture brandy , 10/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chattooga Belle Farm was the perfect venue for our wedding! Their responsiveness from the get go was phenomenal. They were very clear about their expectations and there were never any surprises. Kitty was always willing to give advice based on her experiences of prior weddings which made our event go so smoothly. The host was friendly and kept our fireplace going all day! The Farm was able to accommodate all of our requests, and we would not have changed a single thing (except maybe the weather, but we can't change that)! A beautiful venue with very professional staff.

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful venue with a beautiful view. We ended up not picking this one just because it was a little too far away for our guest, but nonetheless we enjoyed our visit! Kitty replied to my emails very quickly and she was very friendly. I would recommend visiting this place if you're in need of a wedding venue because it truly is a beautiful place and I'm sure working with Kitty and her team would be a great experience. I also really liked that she handed me a wedding package with all of the information I needed right when we arrived. It made it easy to follow along with what she was saying.

Profile Picture Estera, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Tables

This is a great place to have a wedding due to the scenery and it also has a huge place with a cover in case of bad weather. They did provide round tables and chairs with the rental and set up. They also Provided 6 rectangle tables with rental also. The price for 5 hours was a little pricey and if you needed more time they charge by the hour. Rehearsal was crazy due to visitors sight seeing while we were there trying to rehearse. You do get only 1 hour for rehearsal before 5pm with the rental without extra charges and after 5p they charge. They also have a cut off of loud music at 10p due to a sound ordinance.

Over all, our wedding turned out to be beautiful weather at sunset and the rental price was totally worth every penny. The Farm Host, Lisa was awesome and very helpful. We are very glad that we chose to have our wedding there.... it was totally perfect for us. If you plan on renting this place for your wedding save up your money and rent it for a whole day not half day. Too much to do for set-up, ceremony, and then reception in 5 hours. Enjoy it the whole day.

I also recommend renting the Lake house on the farm. It was great to be so close to the venue.

Thank you so much for letting us have our wedding there. My Dad, Tony loved that place so much and it was so special to me to get married there.

Profile Picture pam, 6/29/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chattooga Belle was the perfect place for our November Wedding. It was chilly but beautiful. I would not plan on a big wedding at this venue thought. They say that 300 guest is max, but we had 150 and it was tight. The owner was wonderful to work with. He was always very kind and professional. They are still new to this, so obviously they are learning the ropes. The price is very high. We payed $2500 for only 7 hours of use but the location is breathtaking and really worth every penny!! I wouldn't do it different if I had to.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/6/10, 5 Reviews
4.2

The venue was absolutely beautiful, and the set up was mostly completed by the Chattooga Belle Farm staff other than centerpieces of course. Lisa was very helpful during the first consultation, and she and Kitty were very helpful leading up to the big day. The only thing keeping me from giving 5 out of 5 stars is the fact that I was supposed to be contacted several weeks before the wedding in order to figure out table arrangements and ceremony seating and this never happened. I didn't receive a copy of the contract, so I was left a little blind. Everyone was very flexible and all the little details were perfect, I just wish everything had been completed sooner than the night of the rehearsal. I love all the staff, but this caused a lot more stress than necessary right before the wedding. Make sure you are reaching out to your vendors for as much information as possible, and tell them when you don't have the information you need!

Profile Picture User5463079, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up