Chatham Station Reviews

22 Reviews for Chatham Station

• Gretchen

Gretchen Willard · Married on 10/17/2020

Best day ever!

We had such an amazing experience working with Chatham Station! The space was a beautiful canvas to make our own and Todd was so helpful and accommodating as we figured out how to maintain as much of our original plan as possible in the pandemic environment of October 2020. We ran so many options by him and he always listened and helped us find a way to have what we hoped for and still comply with the regulations tying his hands as a venue owner. It couldn't have been better. The space was perfect and provided lots of space for our small guest list to spread out and still enjoy meeting each other. I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Steinbroner · Married on 10/09/2020

Best venue ever

Chatham Station was the first venue we went to and booked the next day. It was everything I imagined and Todd was extremely amazing to work with! He was very detailed in all his emails and communicated with us regularly. Todd gave us a list of vendors to contact, Officiant’s, wedding planners, catering services and DJ’s. I couldn’t have asked for a better venue and person to work with planning a covid wedding! My wedding was perfect and we can’t thank Todd enough!!!! Book your wedding at Chatham Station!!!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Sarah D · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Gorgeous Venue

Chatham Station was the first and only venue we looked at - as soon as we saw it we were sold! It was perfect for our wedding day, even with COVID times. We had restrictions on the number of people we could have due to COVID (completely understandable), and Todd was so great at getting back to us to answer questions, and still make sure we had a great day despite all the changes! Would definitely recommend this venue - wish I could have spent more time there!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Alease

Alease Daniel · Married on 08/02/2020

Fantastic Experience

I can't speak more highly of Todd and the team at Chatham Station. I was a COVID bride and they were beyond flexible and put in a lot of effort to make my day happen. The space is exactly what we were looking for and it's so dreamy and beautiful. The garage doors bring in so much natural light, you get the feel of being outside without all of the heat. They have beautifully appointed bride and grooms suites and the perfect industrial ambiance, while still having a very romantic feel. You really don't need a lot of decorations because the space is already so pretty! I wish I could get married again just spend time in the beautiful space!!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Nichole · Married on 06/10/2020

Chatham Station for the WIN!

Hi Todd,

Thank you so much for everything that you did on Friday for my wedding! It was absolutely amazing, and I know now that Chatham Station was the perfect venue for me! I really appreciate all your help!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Megan · Married on 03/14/2020

Awesome industrial venue

We loved the venue and the team at Chatham Station! They were very easy to work with and were very prompt on answering any questions. I hope to attend an event here in the future. This venue is perfect if you are looking for an industrial space and a guest count of 150 (or less) seated!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Dorrie

Dorrie · Married on 03/07/2020

An Awesome Team

Todd Mozingo and staff were awesome; polite, professional, and always willing to go above and beyond to assist with anything! Responses were timely. Todd was always willing to adjust his schedule to accommodate my needs. He also provided resources to help better assist with my requests as needed. Todd's attentiveness and experience made my wedding day an extraordinary event!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Lyn

Lyn Smarr · Married on 02/15/2020

Couldn't have asked for a better venue!

The staff at Chatham Station were all so amazing. You can tell they genuinely want to make your day the best. Todd was our contact at Chatham and he was always so responsive to any questions we had. He went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Kelsey was on site the day of the wedding and she was so attentive and always checking in with us to see if we needed anything. The venue itself is just beautiful! The reservation came with guest table and chairs, a bar, and a backdrop. The venue also has the cutest bridal and grooms suites, which were perfect! Since we got married in the winter we did not use the outdoor patio, but it was still SO pretty. The twinkle lights and the decor are perfect. We cannot recommend Chatham Station enough!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 12/27/2019

Amazing December Wedding :)

Our wedding on December 27th 2019 was the best day of our lives and this venue made it all possible. So many friends and family told us how much they loved Chatham Station. The location being in the heart of downtown Cary worked perfectly for hotel accommodations and offered plenty of opportunities for amazing pictures. We would recommend Chatham Station to anybody!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Faith

Faith · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful!

It was a pleasure to work with Todd from Chatham and everything happened perfectly on our wedding day. The venue itself is beautiful and although we planned for an outdoor ceremony on the patio, it rained all day and we ended up doing it indoors without a hitch. Many guests commented on how nice the space was and how easy it was to get to. Thank you for having us!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Liz

Liz Hurley · Married on 09/11/2019

Beautiful space with an amazing team

Our wedding and reception were beautiful in large part due to choosing this venue! From our first tour at Chatham we felt appreciated, heard, and like the owners and team were genuinely excited to help us create the perfect day, because they were! Todd and Sarah were a JOY to work with. They blew us away with their responsiveness and attention from day one. This venue is incredible. It is not only beautiful but so comfortable, clean, and PERFECT for photos! We loved being able to hand pick the majority of our vendors and create a unique event unlike any other, even others held in the same space. My husband and I loved every minute of working with the team at Chatham and thrilled with how our event went. We could not recommend this venue more.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2019

Nothing better than Chatham Station

I don't even have enough space to explain my love for Chatham Station. It's absolutely stunning. First and foremost- Todd and Sarah are incredible to work with. They have created such a beautiful space and they are both so passionate about what they do. They really care. Chatham Station is located in such a great spot- downtown Cary. At first one of our concerns was parking for our guests- FEAR NOT- they have it covered. None of our guests had a single problem. They truly have thought of everything. The venue is spacious and gorgeous inside and out. The patio is dreamy- most of our guests spend a lot of time out there. The clear garage doors let in SO much natural light- it's amazing. The interior is absolutely beautiful. It's picturesque and made all of our photos even more amazing. The grooms/bridal suites were perfect for getting ready and hanging out before the ceremony. I would recommend this space for ANY event- especially a wedding :) I am SO thankful that we found Chatham for our wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Rachel M · Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful Venue

We LOVED having our wedding at this gorgeous venue! This venue is unique because you can dress it up to be very fancy or keep it simple, romantic and beautiful. The owners are wonderful and so kind. The location is super convenient too!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Melissa Fournier · Married on 05/18/2019

PERFECT from start to finish

Chatham Station is the perfect venue! We found Chatham Station during our online venue research and fell in love immediately. We made an appointment to tour the venue and as soon as we walked in and met Sarah, we knew we’d found OUR venue. It ended up being the only venue we went to tour because it was perfect from the start! The industrial, yet modern glam look was the perfect balance for our event. The neutral color palette of the venue meant out decor could help make the venue “ours.” We loved having an indoor ceremony (no rain worries for us!), but with a feel of the outdoors with all of the natural light streaming in from the garage doors. The space was extremely versatile. We had several options for ceremony location between the interior area and patio. The layout also allowed guests naturally flow between the inside area and patio area throughout the night. Honestly, the staff, the venue, the valet parking, everything about Chatham Station set the stage for our perfect day. Also, working with Sarah, who is part owner of Chatham Station and also the owner of Sweet Sarah Belle Planning was a wedding highlight for us. Her services are not required with the venue, but we highly recommend her! Her services helped bring our vision to life and working with her was our favorite part of planning the wedding. Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 04/27/2019

Hidden Gem in the Middle of Downtown Cary

We were sold on a picture, having just read about the newest venue for Cary - and it did not disappoint! Following several tours that didn't fit our bill, we had a lot of promise and faith when we signed on with Chatham Station. The care, attention and responsiveness made the selection of a venue one of our most positive experiences. The Chatham Station team ensures that their clients are treated with value - but the experience doesn't stop there! We were torn between rustic and industrial, and Chatham Station gave us both. With white washed bricks, garage doors plated with windows, dreamy bride/groom suites and a chic patio are all found next door to Bond Brothers! We were so fortunate to have had such a beautiful day, allowing us to take full advantage of all the space had to offer with the garage doors up: giving us a great indoor-outdoor flow. There aren't enough wonderful things to say about this venue, and it was made so special to have our wedding in our 'backyard.'

Sent on 05/27/2019

Jenny · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly Recommended!

I can't say enough good things about this venue and how our wedding reception turned out! We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how seamless the whole day was. The space provides many different setup options that allowed us to personalize our special day. I would highly recommend this venue and Sweet Sarabelle (and her team) as day of coordinator!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Heather · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Venue for Any Event!

I love Chatham Station!! It is an elegant industrial venue, full of natural light, and the perfect setting for any event! As a wedding planner, I have worked with Todd, the owner, and their wonderful event staff for weddings that are always full of laughter and love. Every client boasts about the ease of the space because of the first floor load-in, perfectly decorated suites, and Pinterest worthy bathrooms. For events you can leave all of the garage doors closed, or open a few for some fresh air. For our baby shower we chose this wonderful venue for all of the above reasons, and everyone remarked on what a beautiful place it was! I can't express how much I love this place!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Morgan Taylor · Married on 03/24/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous Venue and Great Team

We had a phenomenal experience hosting our wedding at Chatham Station. The space is gorgeous and incredibly versatile, we could not have asked for a better venue. The floor plan is open and works for both indoor and outdoor weddings, and we chose to have ours indoors facing the wall near the main entrance. We had just under 150 guests and were able to seat everyone at sixteen 80'' round tables for the reception (plus a dance floor, buffet area, DJ table, cake table, sweetheart table, and outdoor bar) without feeling cramped at all. Both the indoor and outdoor spaces are designed with quality, detail, and usage in mind, and it really shows.

Sarah and Todd are both very responsive, professional, and great to work with. A great example of this is when we had a small mix up regarding valet service the week of the wedding, and they cleared it up with within just a couple of hours and no stress at all. We have absolutely no complaints and highly recommend Chatham Station to any couples looking for a venue in the area!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • W

Samantha Leonard · Married on 11/17/2018

Samantha T

This space is newly renovated, fresh, BEAUTIFUL, and the perfect setting for an upscale or laid back event. There's space for a courtyard ceremony, but we did a minor flip of the space inside. The staff was lovely. We chose it because we knew we'd get the lively feel of a bustling downtown without the hassle of city traffic and other headaches. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Allison · Married on 08/18/2018

I had the pleasure of being the first wedding reception held at Chatham Station and working with Sarah as my wedding planner. She did a wonderful job on all fronts, helping me find vendors and coordinating everything I needed for the reception. She had food, tables, bar, lounge, seating and Dj/Dance floor with plenty of room for guests to move about and still feel close together. It was easy to move the bar, tables and lounge from the patio to indoors when it was raining. My guests truly enjoyed the atmosphere at Chatham. Oh, the dressing rooms are also very comfortable. My bridesmaids and I were able to enjoy each other and relax as we got ready for the ceremony. The guys also enjoyed hanging out in the groom's suite. It was as perfect as I could've asked for. Thank you Chatham Station for making my wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • James

James White · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Venue, Excellent People

Our wedding was a smash hit with everyone who attended, and their number one compliment was the awesome venue. The natural light and urban rustic feel just makes for the perfect wedding scene and some awesome pictures; the photographers loved it. Todd and Sarah were great in helping us out and making sure our day went perfectly, which it did. It occasionally took a couple of days for them to get back to us via email, but they are very busy people and this wasn't an issue at all; we could have called them if it had been urgent. We highly recommend the venue and will definitely be renting it again for future events.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 11/11/2018

Exceptional

We picked this venue without construction being finished but we trusted the process! We absolutely loved the way it turned out- the only few things I did not like about the venue were we had a list of caterers to choose from, and the concrete outside was not flat- my dress and veil caught on the ground multiple times when I was walking down the aisle and it ripped. I wish we had known and I would have rented a rug or aisle runner to prevent that from happening. The bridal suite and grooms suite are an arm's length apart. Overall the space was beautiful and my husband and I were satisfied with our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 11/14/2018