Chatham Station Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rebecca C. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing venue

Chatham Station was the best in all aspects and we are so glad we chose them to host our special day. Todd is so helpful and responsive. Our guests were so impressed with the beauty and uniqueness of the venue as well.
  • Laura
    Laura G. Married on 07/24/2021

We love Chatham Station

Chatham Station was an excellent venue and exceeded all our expectations. The location is awesome and the availability of parking was one of the main reasons we picked Chatham Station. The owner Todd, was so helpful and always got back to me in a timely manor. Chelsea was the staff on site on the day of our wedding and she was wonderful as well. Very helpful and present during the whole event. This venue is absolutely beautiful and we would highly recommend it to anyone.
  • Fernanda
    Fernanda H. Married on 07/17/2021

Venue Chatham Station

Beautiful venue and all of my guests loved it! Todd it’s super helpful, flexible, and professional. Absolutely love him and his space!!! Chatham Station is a place that will always be in our hearts.
    Sue M. Married on 06/25/2021

Wonderful Experience At Chatham Experience

We had an absolutely wonderful experience at Chatham Station. We are so happy that we chose to have the wedding at this venue. It could not have turned out better!
    The location was perfect, the size venue for our wedding (110) guests worked out great and you and your staff were wonderful to work with. We were really happy with the layout and everything seemed perfectly spaced out and plenty of room to dance. I loved the outdoor patio with the covered tent, it made for a nice gathering place for the cocktail hour and during the night. We’ve heard nothing but positive comments from our guests. It was really nice to have Bond Brothers as a gathering place after the wedding and rehearsal dinner and the Mayton Inn in walking distance for our out of town guests and getting ready. So many restaurants, brewery's, sites for guests to enjoy. I would definitely recommend your venue to others!

Thanks for a wonderful experience!
  • Alexandra
    Alex Married on 06/05/2021

Beautiful venue

Great staff, place looked beautiful
  • Tara
    Tara R. Married on 06/02/2021

Amazing Venue!

As a local wedding planner I LOVE helping my couples with events at Chatham Station. Todd and his staff are all very professional and accommodating. The space is clean and modern which allows for a vast amount of decor styles and elements meaning that no two events look the same. Simply amazing!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth T. Married on 05/28/2021

Perfect Professionalism & Attention to Detail

Todd and the rest of the team at Chatham were so amazing to work with! Throughout the ever changing, often confusing climate of the pandemic my fiancé and I were continually receiving updates on what to expect leading up to our wedding date. Todd was so incredibly hands on and supportive throughout the entire experience including on the day of the wedding. This gave me such peace of mind and allowed me to truly enjoy my wedding day as I knew without a doubt that everything would be perfect! In regards to looks - the venue speaks for itself, it is so beautiful, versatile, and reasonably priced especially considering all of the accommodations such as the gorgeous backdrop, tables, and chairs. We are so happy we went with Chatham Station for our wedding!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 05/01/2021

The perfect space!

Chatham station was the PERFECT space for our wedding day. Todd and Heather were a dream to work with from the very beginning. The space was beautiful and fit our vision for the day. Todd also helped talked me off the ledge when I got nervous about the rain, the space can perfectly accommodate a ceremony and receptions with no issues. Their preferred vendor list is carefully chosen and the vendor team we had on our wedding day could not have been better. It was truly a perfect day.
    Kelsie P. Married on 04/30/2021

Wonderful Wedding Venue

Chatham Station is the most beautiful wedding venue! It was the first venue we toured and we knew it was perfect for us. The space is so beautiful on its own but you can really make it your own. We also loved working with Todd, he was so helpful through the covid times and always kept us up to date on new mandates and how it impacted the venue. I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting a gorgeous, open/airy space for their wedding day. Thanks again to everyone at Chatham Station!!
  • Haley
    Haley P. Married on 03/20/2021

Our wedding was everything we had hoped for and more!

Planning a wedding during a pandemic wasn't expected nor the easiest thing to do, but Chatham Station really worked with us through it all and made sure our day was exactly how we had hoped it would be pre-pandemic. Todd in particular was very communicative with us from the beginning right up until the end. The venue itself is beautiful and is flexible when it comes to the layout of the ceremony and reception. I couldn't imagine having done our wedding anywhere else!
  • Erin
    Erin P. Married on 02/06/2021

Perfection

Chatham Station was the perfect event space to host my wedding and reception in. I was searching for a simplistic, clean, beautiful space that was wide open and airy with 2 private suites for getting ready. I was also searching for something that had no stairs for handicap accessibility and plenty of parking. Chatham Station also has a fabulous private outdoor patio space that we took full advantage of. Planning and executing a wedding during a pandemic could have been so stressful, but Todd was a great communicator every step of the way and the most flexible, down to earth guy, which was so amazing. He was also present during tours, rehearsal, and our wedding day which I thought was great. Our final guest count was 75 and there was more than enough space for our group. It was truly our best day yet and Chatham Station definitely fit the bill!
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen W. Married on 10/17/2020

Best day ever!

We had such an amazing experience working with Chatham Station! The space was a beautiful canvas to make our own and Todd was so helpful and accommodating as we figured out how to maintain as much of our original plan as possible in the pandemic environment of October 2020. We ran so many options by him and he always listened and helped us find a way to have what we hoped for and still comply with the regulations tying his hands as a venue owner. It couldn't have been better. The space was perfect and provided lots of space for our small guest list to spread out and still enjoy meeting each other. I couldn't have asked for more!
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 10/09/2020

Best venue ever

Chatham Station was the first venue we went to and booked the next day. It was everything I imagined and Todd was extremely amazing to work with! He was very detailed in all his emails and communicated with us regularly. Todd gave us a list of vendors to contact, Officiant’s, wedding planners, catering services and DJ’s. I couldn’t have asked for a better venue and person to work with planning a covid wedding! My wedding was perfect and we can’t thank Todd enough!!!! Book your wedding at Chatham Station!!!
    Sarah Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Gorgeous Venue

Chatham Station was the first and only venue we looked at - as soon as we saw it we were sold! It was perfect for our wedding day, even with COVID times. We had restrictions on the number of people we could have due to COVID (completely understandable), and Todd was so great at getting back to us to answer questions, and still make sure we had a great day despite all the changes! Would definitely recommend this venue - wish I could have spent more time there!
  • Alease
    Alease D. Married on 08/02/2020

Fantastic Experience

I can't speak more highly of Todd and the team at Chatham Station. I was a COVID bride and they were beyond flexible and put in a lot of effort to make my day happen. The space is exactly what we were looking for and it's so dreamy and beautiful. The garage doors bring in so much natural light, you get the feel of being outside without all of the heat. They have beautifully appointed bride and grooms suites and the perfect industrial ambiance, while still having a very romantic feel. You really don't need a lot of decorations because the space is already so pretty! I wish I could get married again just spend time in the beautiful space!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany N. Married on 06/10/2020

Chatham Station for the WIN!

Hi Todd,

Thank you so much for everything that you did on Friday for my wedding! It was absolutely amazing, and I know now that Chatham Station was the perfect venue for me! I really appreciate all your help!
    Megan Married on 03/14/2020

Awesome industrial venue

We loved the venue and the team at Chatham Station! They were very easy to work with and were very prompt on answering any questions. I hope to attend an event here in the future. This venue is perfect if you are looking for an industrial space and a guest count of 150 (or less) seated!
  • Dorrie
    Dorrie Married on 03/07/2020

An Awesome Team

Todd Mozingo and staff were awesome; polite, professional, and always willing to go above and beyond to assist with anything! Responses were timely. Todd was always willing to adjust his schedule to accommodate my needs. He also provided resources to help better assist with my requests as needed. Todd's attentiveness and experience made my wedding day an extraordinary event!
  • Lyn
    Lyn S. Married on 02/15/2020

Couldn't have asked for a better venue!

The staff at Chatham Station were all so amazing. You can tell they genuinely want to make your day the best. Todd was our contact at Chatham and he was always so responsive to any questions we had. He went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Kelsey was on site the day of the wedding and she was so attentive and always checking in with us to see if we needed anything. The venue itself is just beautiful! The reservation came with guest table and chairs, a bar, and a backdrop. The venue also has the cutest bridal and grooms suites, which were perfect! Since we got married in the winter we did not use the outdoor patio, but it was still SO pretty. The twinkle lights and the decor are perfect. We cannot recommend Chatham Station enough!
  • Andrew
    Andrew Married on 12/27/2019

Amazing December Wedding :)

Our wedding on December 27th 2019 was the best day of our lives and this venue made it all possible. So many friends and family told us how much they loved Chatham Station. The location being in the heart of downtown Cary worked perfectly for hotel accommodations and offered plenty of opportunities for amazing pictures. We would recommend Chatham Station to anybody!
  • Faith
    Faith Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful!

It was a pleasure to work with Todd from Chatham and everything happened perfectly on our wedding day. The venue itself is beautiful and although we planned for an outdoor ceremony on the patio, it rained all day and we ended up doing it indoors without a hitch. Many guests commented on how nice the space was and how easy it was to get to. Thank you for having us!
  • Liz
    Liz H. Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful space with an amazing team

Our wedding and reception were beautiful in large part due to choosing this venue! From our first tour at Chatham we felt appreciated, heard, and like the owners and team were genuinely excited to help us create the perfect day, because they were! Todd and Sarah were a JOY to work with. They blew us away with their responsiveness and attention from day one. This venue is incredible. It is not only beautiful but so comfortable, clean, and PERFECT for photos! We loved being able to hand pick the majority of our vendors and create a unique event unlike any other, even others held in the same space. My husband and I loved every minute of working with the team at Chatham and thrilled with how our event went. We could not recommend this venue more.
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 06/15/2019

Nothing better than Chatham Station

I don't even have enough space to explain my love for Chatham Station. It's absolutely stunning. First and foremost- Todd and Sarah are incredible to work with. They have created such a beautiful space and they are both so passionate about what they do. They really care. Chatham Station is located in such a great spot- downtown Cary. At first one of our concerns was parking for our guests- FEAR NOT- they have it covered. None of our guests had a single problem. They truly have thought of everything. The venue is spacious and gorgeous inside and out. The patio is dreamy- most of our guests spend a lot of time out there. The clear garage doors let in SO much natural light- it's amazing. The interior is absolutely beautiful. It's picturesque and made all of our photos even more amazing. The grooms/bridal suites were perfect for getting ready and hanging out before the ceremony. I would recommend this space for ANY event- especially a wedding :) I am SO thankful that we found Chatham for our wedding.
    Rachel Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful Venue

We LOVED having our wedding at this gorgeous venue! This venue is unique because you can dress it up to be very fancy or keep it simple, romantic and beautiful. The owners are wonderful and so kind. The location is super convenient too!