Chatham Flowers Reviews

10 | Chatham, NY

10 Reviews for Chatham Flowers

Marisa A. · Married on 08/22/2020

Beautiful flowers!

Kathleen's beautiful flowers and arrangements helped to make our wedding day truly special. I came to Kathleen with just a few pictures I had found on Pinterest, and she designed beautiful bouquets, an arbor, and other arrangements that were completely in line with my taste and vision.

Kathleen's personal touch also makes Chatham Flowers unique. Her warmth and care for her clients really shines through. Highly recommend Chatham Flowers!

Sent on 01/23/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah W. · Married on 05/23/2020

Breathtaking Work!

Growing up my family had always ordered flowers from Chatham Flowers, so I knew when it came time to look at florist for my wedding, there was only one I wanted to use. And they did not disappoint! Kathleen went above and beyond with the floral arrangements. She really takes your ideas and make them come to life! Every display was breathtaking and we received so many compliments on the Center pieces and arrangements that were all around! Would highly recommend working with Kathleen and her team at Chatham Flowers!

Sent on 05/26/2021

Hope · Married on 06/17/2017

Kathleen did an amazing job with all my Wedding flower needs. My bouquet looked exactly like the picture I gave her, the flower girls head piece and basket were adorable and child friendly. She can do pretty much anything your bride heart desires! It has been a week after the wedding now and my flowers are still looking like they were just delivered this morning. Great prices, great customer service and Kathleen is very helpful with choosing other flowers that will compliment the flowers you choose and the whole aspect of the wedding it's self.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 02/20/2016

I had a great experience using Chatham Flowers for my wedding bouquets and boutainers. They set up a meeting with me to discuss the flowers and showed me examples of what everything would look like. They made picking flowers for my design concept easy and fun! On the wedding day they delivered flowers right to my home making the day a bit less stressful. Thank you for all your help and making the flowers at my wedding exactly what I envisioned!

Sent on 04/08/2017
  • User4309192 · event on: 08/05/2014

They listen to want you want, then execute it perfectly. The arrangement was outstandingly beautiful!
    They always come through, they are simple, the best!!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Emma · Married on 04/25/2014

Chatham Flowers is the mastermind behind our beautiful wedding day! I don’t know whether to describe it as “perfectly-amazing” or “FREAKING gorgeous”! Seriously, everything was perfect!
    I had several planning sessions with the Chatham Flowers crew –I looked forward to each one and always left with a smile on my face! They made the process FUN! I especially loved my one-on-one meetings with the fabulous owners, Kathleen & Frank Rohlfs (they are the best). They transformed our wedding ideas into reality – they turned the beautiful Old Daley Inn on Crooked Lake & St James Church into a STUNNING setting for our big day! Beautiful centerpieces, lush ferns, orchids, hanging baskets, wreaths, garlands, cake flowers, bouquets, wristlets and boutonnieres …they were all spectacular! They were happy to work and coordinate with our other vendors too – I knew from the beginning that we were in good hands! Everyone at the shop contributed to our day (Kathleen, Frank, Lex, Rick, Heather, Betsy, Rick…) – we couldn’t be more grateful. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Did I mention how much I LOVE the entire Chatham Flowers crew!! xoxox

Sent on 06/02/2014

Everything was perfect. I didnt have to worry about a thing. I got comments all night about how beautiful my flowers were

Sent on 11/06/2013

Dale · Married on 09/21/2013

The flowers for our son's wedding were magnificent. This was a gay wedding and we wanted a look that would be beautiful yet not frilly. Kathleen decorated the Chupah with burlap and sunflowers and it was just gorgeous. From the simple table flowers in canning jars to two knockout displays for the ceremony and the entrance to the reception tent, the flowers were just magnificent. I would highly recommend Chatham Flowers.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Teresa · Married on 07/20/2013

Chatham Flowers and Gifts was the florist for my wedding and they did an absolutely incredible job, I can’t even put into words how beautiful my flowers were! Kathleen took my general ideas and turned them into beyond what I could have imagined. She completely transformed the ballroom and the church with her arrangements and everyone was talking about how beautiful the flowers were all night! Our bouquets, in addition to being beautiful, were sturdy and held up for the entire event, a challenge in summer weather. In addition to the event itself, Kathleen was incredible throughout the entire planning process. She took the time to meet with me multiple times before the event (even on Sundays because I live out of town) and always was quick to respond to emails and calls. I would absolutely recommend Chatham Flowers and Gifts for any event, definitely the best in the area!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Alicia · Married on 09/30/2017

I grew up nearby Chatham Flowers, and recently was in a wedding where they provided all the flowers and installations and did a fabulous job, so it was a no-brainer to work with them for my own special day.

Kathleen and her team are truly artists, a pleasure to work with and go well above and beyond to make your vision come true. The bouquets were stunning, the understated and elegant bouts were exactly what my husband wanted, and our eucalyptus centerpieces were just perfect: simple, fresh and lovely. I was delighted and surprised at how extra greenery and flowers were incorporated all over my venue - the look and theme of our florals was carried throughout the entire wedding for a perfectly cohesive look.

Everyone agreed that the stunner was the floral installation in a vintage urn at our ceremony site. Maya did an incredible job and I could not imagine a more perfect backdrop for our ceremony.

I highly recommend choosing Chatham Flowers for your wedding day, you will be SO happy you did!

Sent on 11/10/2017