Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter Reviews

Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter 5
Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter 6
Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter 7

Alexis · Married on 08/11/2018

My wife and I decided to have a destination wedding in New Orleans. With us being a same sex couple, not having a wedding planner and not having any friends or family there to help us. Paige, Megan and the rest of the staff quickly became our New Orleans wedding planning team/family. Paige handled room blocks and my guest accommodations, as well as reserving a beautiful suite for myself and my wife. Megan and her team transformed The Courtyard into a ceremony space and then turned it into our reception space! From being to end the process and interaction with staff was amazing. Chateau LeMoyne is such a beautiful hotel and there are lots of photo ops. I feel like we got way more than what we paid for. Our experience with them was amazing! Our wedding day was greater than we could've ever expected!

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2018

This was the most beautiful venue we ever could have imagined for our wedding day. I can’t say enough about working with Paige and Megan, they were fantastic. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was! The day was something out of fairytales and we could not have asked for anything more!

-Jen and Andy

Christina · Married on 12/02/2017

I honestly can not say enough positive things about Adrienne, Paige and Dana at the Chateau LeMoyne! We booked our block here for our destination wedding in NOLA on December 2nd. Trying to organize and plan for 40+ guests traveling in from Chicago was a bit stressful but Adrienne, Paige and Dana made me feel so at ease and were so incredibly helpful with everything! They were prompt in responding to all my emails, questions and phone calls and truly went above and beyond for me and all my guests. There were a couple bumps in the road, which is expected with any wedding, and they handled them without even flinching and made sure we had everything we needed or everything was corrected and fixed, even going above and beyond for errors that had absolutely nothing to do with them. The rest of the staff at the Chateau LeMoyne were amazing as well, all of concierge were so helpful in providing suggestions and help with whatever our guests needed as most had never been to New Orleans before and wanted tips and ideas on what to explore and see.
    Truly, you will absolutely not regret entrusting the team here to help make your special day perfect! Although we did not have our actual wedding festivities here, it is a beautiful location and with how perfect they handled our room block, I can only imagine how amazing they would be planning a wedding. I am already counting down the days until we can visit next year for our 1 year anniversary. Thank you so so so much!!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Christy,

It was an absolute pleasure hosting you, along with your family and friends for your wedding day! Thank you so much for your warm compliments. Reviews like this are exactly what we strive for!

Your recommendation means the world to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and other brides considering Chateau LeMoyne. We are also counting down the days until your anniversary. Please reach out to us when you're ready to make a reservation and we'll be happy to help!

Paige, Adrienne, & Dana
  • W

William · Married on 12/01/2017

Not only was the hotel perfect with the rooms and the venue as in the courtyard for our wedding, but every single member of the staff was just perfect and friendly! Thanks go out to Paige, Shai, Dana and Megan! You girls rocked it every step of the way!

Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter 8
    Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter 9

Mickey · Married on 04/01/2017

This hotel is a 5 star venue. Megan and Margaret are honestly fantastic. This venue was the perfect venue for our destination wedding. The food was delicious and the serving staff had impeccable customer service. Would recommend this venue 1000 times over.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Mickey,
    Thank you so much for such an outstanding review. It was a pleasure to work with you as well! We are so excited we were able to make your wedding dreams come true. Please let us know when you are back in New Orleans! We would love to have you again.
    Margaret and Megan

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

The Chateau LeMoyne was easily one of our favorite wedding vendors! Margaret was simply the most wonderful person to work with, and she answered all of my annoying questions super quickly, never skipping a beat! We booked a block at the hotel and used two suites there as our getting-ready suites for the girls and guys for our wedding. We also took pictures in the courtyards...seriously, this hotel is beautiful! For the past month, I've been telling everyone that will listen that if they go stay in New Orleans, they should stay at the Chateau LeMoyne...I know we will! The girls got ready in the Garrett Suite - it was huge and perfect for me, my 5 bridesmaids, the moms, the hairdressers/makeup artists, AND the photographers...PLUS it doubled as a great honeymoon suite! The guys got ready in one of the Creole Suites - which was perfect since it had 2 TVs for football watching! We even ate breakfast down at the buffet the morning-of (delicious!) and had food catered up while getting ready (also yummy!) Thank you to Margaret, Dana, and Megan for making this such a memorable experience and helping make our wedding so fabulous!!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Natalie!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It is always so fabulous to hear about how our couples enjoyed their time with us. Please let me know if I can ever help with anything in the future! It was a pleasure working with you!

Margaret

AJ · Married on 09/17/2016

After being together for 25 years and visiting NOLA for 20 of those years, we couldn't have picked a more perfect place to hold our wedding. From the moment we arrived, Margaret and Megan from RF restaurant made sure that we did a final walk through of the venue and Margaret even suggested a backup plan in case of rain; which we hadn't thought of (it rained lol). Margaret and Megan made us feel as though we were their number one priority, in fact every employee made us feel that way. It refreshing to feel like customer service is their number one priority!!! The first night there and we were greeted with chilled wine and Mardi gras masks; the evening before our big day we walked into our room to find a bottle of champagne and beautiful cufflinks that had historical significance. We absolutely love them. Megan from RF restaurant made sure that everything went off without a hitch. We held our wedding dinner at the restaurant and we couldn't believe how they went above and beyond our expectations!!! Kudos to the chef, the beef medallions were to die for and the cotton candy for desert was a big hit with our family and friends!!!! I cannot say enough about the hotel, it's staff and especially Margaret and Megan. Thank you for making our day just as I wish, simply amazing!!!!! I will certainly be recommending Château LaMoyne to any and everyone!!!!

Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter 10
    Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter 11
    Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter 12

Miles · Married on 03/12/2016

Megan and Margaret were perfect, and the venue is even more magical in person. They were a pleasure to work with, always available for questions, receptive whenever we knew exactly what we wanted and helpful with suggestions when we didn't. Even during the reception Megan was present and attentive, thinking of everything we could possibly need before we could even think to ask for it. All the little touches were there too. Just for one example, when we arrived at the gorgeous bridal suite the night before the wedding there was a chilled bottle of champagne and a couple of pralines waiting for us. I know it is silly but the week leading up to getting married seems surreal and that little detail hit us both like "wow, this really is happening this weekend" and it was amazing. One last specific note, order the catfish! We both live in New Orleans, and a lot of our guests were locals as well, and the catfish they served at our wedding was some of the best any of us have ever had in a city that is known for it! Seriously, this whole place is a fairytale, you can't go wrong.

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/28/2015

My husband and I got married at the Chateau Lemoyne on November 28th and it couldn’t have been more perfect. The atmosphere of the courtyard was like a dream. It was romantic, sophisticated, and just created a very warm and welcoming vibe. We had both our ceremony and reception in the courtyard. We only had 12 people total at the wedding, but the courtyard is large enough to hold much more.
    We met with Margaret Covert McCoy and Megan Sapp months prior when booking, and they remained in constant contact with us, answering all questions we had, which was amazing since we live in Dallas. The day of, Megan was able to coordinate with all of the vendors to assist in the setup of the courtyard while we were getting ready. Megan works with the restaurant attached to the Chateau, Richard Fiske’s, and I can without a doubt say that our 4 course seated dinner was THE BEST wedding dinner I have ever had (not to be biased : ) Our other guests agreed too!) Our guests ate the Chef’s filet, spinach and lobster stuffed chicken, and the blackened gulf fish. Everyone cleaned their plate with smiling faces!
    Everything was just perfect, and I cannot recommend the Chateau Lemoyne enough. They recently renovated the entire hotel and it is gorgeous. It was a perfect place for a wedding and a perfect place for your guests to stay and enjoy the French Quarter.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter's reply:

Whitney! Thank you so much for your fabulous review. There is nothing better in the world than having a happy couple. We are so thrilled we got to share this exciting day with you. Again, thank you for the wonderful review. Please let us know when you are back in New Orleans so we can be sure to say hello.
    Margaret & Megan

Diana · Married on 10/25/2014

Our wedding was on 10-25-14. We could not be more happy that we choose Chateau LeMoyne for our wedding venue. It was PERFECT! We knew we wanted a New Orleans courtyard wedding and the courtyard at Chateau LeMoyne was beautiful, exactly what we were looking for. The pictures do not do this place justice. Although we only used the courtyard and boardroom, the hotel also offered two larger banquet hall style rooms for larger groups. This was a destination wedding for us so we relied heavily on online pics and reviews. We could not find much about Chateau LeMoyne for wedding when we initially booked because they are a newer venue for wedding but this will be changing soon I’m sure.

Margaret the Sales Manager is wonderful. We felt like she went above and beyond for us. She explained how everything would work. She provided great ideas that could work for our wedding. Margaret was always super friendly and helpful, via email, phone or in person. Margaret did her best to ensure our wedding was exactly what we wanted, and she succeeded!

Before our wedding Richard Fiske took over the food and beverage for Chateau LeMoyne. Great team! Everyone involved impressed us. The day of the wedding, Charles and his team were incredible, setting up all tables/chairs, making sure our signature drink was just the way we wanted. Even the owner Andrew stopped by to make sure everything was going according to plan. The food and drinks were perfect, every one of our guests enjoyed. Charles and his team even dressed up for the night of the wedding, extremely professional! Thank you so much to Margaret and the Chateau LeMoyne staff!! We had our dream wedding.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter's reply:

Diana! Thank you so much for your response here! :-D So so so thrilled everything was wonderful. I hope you are living a happily ever after! It was a delight to work with you.
    Margaret

Jessica · Married on 11/21/2017

I had my wedding at the Chateau Lemoyne and everyone also stayed at the hotel for the week. Chateau Lemoyne was the perfect place for us! We had a small wedding (20 people). We all travelled from Pennsylvania and made Chateau Lemoyne our home for the week. The location is perfect in the French Quarter and they accommodated every request we had - which made our day easy and enjoyable! The food was a perfect taste of New Orleans and the service there was amazing! The most friendly and helpful staff!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for your warm comments! It was an absolute pleasure hosting your wedding here in our Garden Courtyard. We feel so honored to be included in your special day! We hope that you'll come back to visit us here at Chateau LeMoyne, if so please reach out to me!
    Paige & Megan

michal · Married on 11/04/2017

3.5

My ceremony at Chateau LeMoyne was November 4th and it was the most beautiful wedding i've ever attended. The location was perfect for our 85 guests. We brought in bistro lights overhead in the courtyard where we had the ceremony and had candle lanterns, rose petals, and more candles everywhere. It looked like a dream. We turned the courtyard into the dance floor after the ceremony which was perfect and used their iron tables along with bringing in a few cocktail tables for people to sit and join in the party even if they weren't dancing. The food was amazing. Our guests are still raving about the fact it was the best wedding food they have every had. We also did a seafood pirogue with shrimp, oysters, and crab claws that people loved and would highly recommend adding that to yours as well. I did have my own wedding planner that worked very closed with the people here and they were wonderful throughout the planning process. The tasting and walk throughs went flawlessly. And the location is perfect in the french quarter. We had a lot of out of town guests so it was perfect that they could stay here and just walk downstairs for the wedding and we were in the heart of the quarter so we all went out after the reception. Our friends loved the hotel and the rooms which are beautifully decorated. My husband and I stayed in the bienville suite for 2 nights and that's where I got ready with my bridesmaids and I would recommend you do the same. The even had options for room service the day of our wedding with a salad, breakfast pastries, cheese and crackers, champagne, coffee and water. This was the perfect option for us. Also the front desk was great about handing out our welcome bags for our out of town guests. I highly recommend this location for your wedding as well. Our wedding was everything we could've hoped for here.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter 13
    Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter 14
    Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter 15

Hi Michal!

It was such a pleasure working with you to make your wedding day vision come true! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that everything was as you imagined it would be!

When you have a New Orleans Wedding, good food is an absolute must. Our in house caterer, RF's, offers menu options to suit just about any couple whether you'd like to offer typical New Orleans fare or a more traditional menu. What a wonderful compliment that it was the best wedding food your guests had ever experienced!

Our Presidential Suites are perfect for getting ready the morning of the big day. I hope you took some photos of you getting ready in the Bienville Suite! We would love to see your wedding photos if you'd like to share.

Thank you again for the glowing review. It truly makes our day to hear that you received top notch service from the moment you arrived, until your departure. We hope that we'll be seeing you again soon. Please reach out if you'll be staying with us again. We would love to hear from you!

Paige & Megan

Alyson · Married on 10/20/2017

Great value! One of the most affordable places in the city for sure! It’s a beautiful space. Perfect for outdoor weddings. The food was delicious as well. The rooms are very nice - newly updated. Awesome location too!

Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter 16