Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter Reviews

23 | New Orleans, LA

23 Reviews for Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter

• Ashley

Ashley Sanders · Married on 09/18/2020

AMAZING, Budget Friendly and Worth Every Penny!

Where do I even begin... We booked Chateau LeMoyne as "sight unseen". But after doing our consult call with Paige, it was clear this was the venue for us to have our destination wedding. We started planning months before COVID, however once COVID came, I was a wreck. Paige and Ashley were PHENOMENAL. They answered every question I had and even thought of things I didn't. The Bienville Suite is worth every penny! We used their list of recommended vendors, and they DID NOT disappoint!! The food= AMAZING. I was so bummed with the COVID restrictions but both Ashley and Paige reassured me that our wedding would be perfect and it was. The entire staff was amazing and our guests are still talking about their stay almost 2 months later. We cannot wait to go back and visit. Thank you to Paige, Ashley and the entire staff!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter's reply:

Ashley, thank you for choosing Chateau LeMoyne to host your wedding. What a year it's been! We're so thankful to have such kind, understanding clients such as yourself. We're so thrilled to hear that you and your guests still had an awesome wedding weekend, even in the middle of a global pandemic! We can't wait to see you again soon. Please reach out when you're ready to book your next stay. - Paige Davis, Sales Manager

Courtney C. · Married on 07/18/2020

Destination Wedding

Chateau LeMoyne exceeded our expectations for our destination, intimate, wedding. Paige was extremely hands on, and helped me every step of the way. She went above and beyond for us. She helped us pivot our wedding date from May to July, made sure all reservations were promptly and easily switched, and she helped us get the proper safety protocols in place so that we could celebrate, in the midst of a pandemic, with our families and closest friends. Ashley, with Louisiana Catering Company, was such a treat to work with, as well. She brought such a calming presence to the entire weekend, and she set up little surprises for us and our guests. Not to mention, the food was delicious! The Bienville suite is the perfect room for a bride to get ready in. It is beautiful, large, private, and has a balcony that overlooks the courtyard. We loved it so much, we took our family photos in there! Everything about the weekend was impeccable. It was so stressful, trying to maneuver through a wedding during Covid-19, and I couldn’t have done it without the help of Paige, Ashley, and the staff at Cheateau LeMoyne. Seriously, they are the best. They genuinely care about their brides and grooms, their guests, and we are lucky enough to have gained some friends in New Orleans!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Courtney,
    Thank you for sharing your experience here at Chateau LeMoyne. Ashley and I absolutely do care about our couples! We are so thankful to have the opportunity to work with couples such as yourselves. We are so happy to hear that you and your guests still had a 5-star experience amidst the pandemic. It was a beautiful wedding for a beautiful bride. You definitely had good things coming your way since restrictions on live music outdoors were lightened just in time for your special day!
    You have absolutely gained two great friends here in the Big Easy who can't wait until your next visit!
    - Paige Davis, Sales Manager
  • Jacenda

Jacenda Onyett · Married on 07/11/2020

Absolutely Perfect!!

My new husband and I got married at Chateau LeMoyne on July 11. It was by far the best experience! We really could not have asked for a better venue (the courtyard and surrounding rooms). The hotel staff were all AMAZING! Ashley did a wonderful job with getting it all together. It was stunning with the food, decorations and I really can't speak highly enough about how much fun we had. Paige was also a great help with getting the rooms and reservations lined out. Josh was by far the best bartender....ever. He was soooo much fun and you cannot have a bad day around him. He is outstanding as a person and as a bartender. Our wedding was perfect! Perfect!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter's reply:

Jacenda, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and other couples considering Chateau LeMoyne for their wedding. It was a pleasure working with you and we so appreciate your cooperation during COVID-19 to ensure the safety of your guests and our team during your wedding. Your warm compliments mean the world to us and we are thrilled to hear that you and your guests had a 5-star experience here at Chateau LeMoyne! Please come visit us again soon and reach out to me if I can ever assist with a reservation here in the hotel! - Paige
  • Becky

Becky Matte · Married on 02/29/2020

Great place for a wedding party to stay

We choose Chateau Le Moyne for our wedding block based on decor and situation in the quarter and we were not disappointed. Our room was absolutely stunning, if you book here make sure you get a balcony room you couldn't be disappointed. The hotel is a little loud on the weekend but if you came to new orleans or peace and quiet you should not be staying in the quarter. The beds were super comfy (our best man described the pillows as the best he's ever slept on) The onsite bar was fantastic with some of the best bartenders in town. Check was great for us although not for all of our guests. Couldn't be happier with our choice and can't wait to stay again!

Sent on 03/13/2020

Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter's reply:

Becky, thank you so much for your warm compliments and helpful tips for other couples! It was an honor to host you and your guests here at Chateau LeMoyne for your wedding. Please come back and see us again soon! We would love to see you back here in New Orleans to celebrate your anniversary next year. - Paige Davis, Sales Manager
  • Kachira

Kachira · Married on 10/07/2019

Simply Splendid

I cannot say I think of enough one word positive enough to describe Chateau Le Moyne and their staff! I guess I will just say AMAZING. I got married on 10/10/2020. So clearly, I was planning my wedding through the pandemic. The Chateau team was the most patient and supportive team a bride could ask for. Paige (Sales Manager) is the absolute best - kind, accommodating and patient. Ashley with catering was simply amazing - kind, gracious and accommodating. I requested 25 lbs of crawfish for our welcome event three days before the wedding to surprise me then husband and she came through! Mind you, the city was under a hurricane watch. The hotel itself is quite lovely and the courtyard itself is so perfectly splendid. The food was to die for, my guests are still raving. Their vendor list is awesome, especially seeing that I was planning a destination wedding. You cannot go wrong with Chateau. If your questioning, stop. Just do it, I promise you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter's reply:

Kachira, it was such a pleasure working with you! It's an honor to host your special day here at Chateau LeMoyne and 10/10/20 was definitely a date we'll never forget! Although this year was challenging while navigating the COVID-19 restrictions of the city, I am so happy to hear that you and your guests still had a fabulous time! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other couples considering our venue. Thank you for your warm compliments on our venue, food and beverage, hotel and wedding inclusions. Please keep in touch and we would love to see you back here at Chateau LeMoyne next time you're here in the Big Easy! - Paige Davis, Sales Manager

Alexis · Married on 08/11/2018

My wife and I decided to have a destination wedding in New Orleans. With us being a same sex couple, not having a wedding planner and not having any friends or family there to help us. Paige, Megan and the rest of the staff quickly became our New Orleans wedding planning team/family. Paige handled room blocks and my guest accommodations, as well as reserving a beautiful suite for myself and my wife. Megan and her team transformed The Courtyard into a ceremony space and then turned it into our reception space! From being to end the process and interaction with staff was amazing. Chateau LeMoyne is such a beautiful hotel and there are lots of photo ops. I feel like we got way more than what we paid for. Our experience with them was amazing! Our wedding day was greater than we could've ever expected!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Alexis,
    It was such a pleasure working with you to bring your wedding vision to life! I am so happy you chose us to host your special day! We hope to to see you and Alissa back here at Chateau LeMoyne for upcoming anniversaries. Please keep in touch. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others to let them know what it's like to work with our team here at Chateau LeMoyne.
    Paige Davis
    Sales Manager

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2018

This was the most beautiful venue we ever could have imagined for our wedding day. I can’t say enough about working with Paige and Megan, they were fantastic. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was! The day was something out of fairytales and we could not have asked for anything more!

-Jen and Andy

Sent on 06/09/2018

Christina · Married on 12/02/2017

I honestly can not say enough positive things about Adrienne, Paige and Dana at the Chateau LeMoyne! We booked our block here for our destination wedding in NOLA on December 2nd. Trying to organize and plan for 40+ guests traveling in from Chicago was a bit stressful but Adrienne, Paige and Dana made me feel so at ease and were so incredibly helpful with everything! They were prompt in responding to all my emails, questions and phone calls and truly went above and beyond for me and all my guests. There were a couple bumps in the road, which is expected with any wedding, and they handled them without even flinching and made sure we had everything we needed or everything was corrected and fixed, even going above and beyond for errors that had absolutely nothing to do with them. The rest of the staff at the Chateau LeMoyne were amazing as well, all of concierge were so helpful in providing suggestions and help with whatever our guests needed as most had never been to New Orleans before and wanted tips and ideas on what to explore and see.
    Truly, you will absolutely not regret entrusting the team here to help make your special day perfect! Although we did not have our actual wedding festivities here, it is a beautiful location and with how perfect they handled our room block, I can only imagine how amazing they would be planning a wedding. I am already counting down the days until we can visit next year for our 1 year anniversary. Thank you so so so much!!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Christy,

It was an absolute pleasure hosting you, along with your family and friends for your wedding day! Thank you so much for your warm compliments. Reviews like this are exactly what we strive for!

Your recommendation means the world to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and other brides considering Chateau LeMoyne. We are also counting down the days until your anniversary. Please reach out to us when you're ready to make a reservation and we'll be happy to help!

Paige, Adrienne, & Dana
  • W

William · Married on 12/01/2017

Not only was the hotel perfect with the rooms and the venue as in the courtyard for our wedding, but every single member of the staff was just perfect and friendly! Thanks go out to Paige, Shai, Dana and Megan! You girls rocked it every step of the way!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Mickey · Married on 04/01/2017

This hotel is a 5 star venue. Megan and Margaret are honestly fantastic. This venue was the perfect venue for our destination wedding. The food was delicious and the serving staff had impeccable customer service. Would recommend this venue 1000 times over.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Mickey,
    Thank you so much for such an outstanding review. It was a pleasure to work with you as well! We are so excited we were able to make your wedding dreams come true. Please let us know when you are back in New Orleans! We would love to have you again.
    Margaret and Megan

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

The Chateau LeMoyne was easily one of our favorite wedding vendors! Margaret was simply the most wonderful person to work with, and she answered all of my annoying questions super quickly, never skipping a beat! We booked a block at the hotel and used two suites there as our getting-ready suites for the girls and guys for our wedding. We also took pictures in the courtyards...seriously, this hotel is beautiful! For the past month, I've been telling everyone that will listen that if they go stay in New Orleans, they should stay at the Chateau LeMoyne...I know we will! The girls got ready in the Garrett Suite - it was huge and perfect for me, my 5 bridesmaids, the moms, the hairdressers/makeup artists, AND the photographers...PLUS it doubled as a great honeymoon suite! The guys got ready in one of the Creole Suites - which was perfect since it had 2 TVs for football watching! We even ate breakfast down at the buffet the morning-of (delicious!) and had food catered up while getting ready (also yummy!) Thank you to Margaret, Dana, and Megan for making this such a memorable experience and helping make our wedding so fabulous!!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Natalie!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It is always so fabulous to hear about how our couples enjoyed their time with us. Please let me know if I can ever help with anything in the future! It was a pleasure working with you!

Margaret

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2016

After a day of looking at venues it was love at first sight when we arrived to the venue for a walkthrough and the hotel's Sales Manager, Margaret walked up to us and addressed my husband and I by name, shook our hands, and looked us in our eyes. No one else had taken the time to do that (more like in and out introductions), and that is why it was love at first sight for us. It felt personal and just right.

Second, I am an out of town bride that lives in the Greater New York City area and having a venue that was readily available to answer any of my questions gave me a huge piece of mind. Additionally, when my guests were booking their rooms it was great to have someone at the hotel (Dana) who was so helpful during the reservation process, and even honored those last minute bookers who missed my hotel block deadline - like my dad and uncle!

Third, from the time our actual wedding began to the end, my husband and I felt like royalty. We were treated so exceptional and the hotel staff was so accommodating. My family kept raving about everything from the rooms, to the front desk, to the bell boy, and room service; everyone truly felt like they were at home.

Words can not express how grateful I am to Margaret, Megan (led our catering and event details) and team for making my wedding experience and day so special. I can not thank them enough and they are truly a gem for a fun, beautiful wedding (that is affordable) in the heart of the French Quarter. Worth every penny that we spent.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Brittany and Johnathan,
    Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was such a joy to work with you both. Thank you both for being so wonderful to work with as well! It was delightful and honor to take care of you and your loved ones for such a fabulous time of celebration. I hope you guys decide to come back and visit us in the future. It would be a pleasure to host you again! :)
    Margaret and Megan

AJ · Married on 09/17/2016

After being together for 25 years and visiting NOLA for 20 of those years, we couldn't have picked a more perfect place to hold our wedding. From the moment we arrived, Margaret and Megan from RF restaurant made sure that we did a final walk through of the venue and Margaret even suggested a backup plan in case of rain; which we hadn't thought of (it rained lol). Margaret and Megan made us feel as though we were their number one priority, in fact every employee made us feel that way. It refreshing to feel like customer service is their number one priority!!! The first night there and we were greeted with chilled wine and Mardi gras masks; the evening before our big day we walked into our room to find a bottle of champagne and beautiful cufflinks that had historical significance. We absolutely love them. Megan from RF restaurant made sure that everything went off without a hitch. We held our wedding dinner at the restaurant and we couldn't believe how they went above and beyond our expectations!!! Kudos to the chef, the beef medallions were to die for and the cotton candy for desert was a big hit with our family and friends!!!! I cannot say enough about the hotel, it's staff and especially Margaret and Megan. Thank you for making our day just as I wish, simply amazing!!!!! I will certainly be recommending Château LaMoyne to any and everyone!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Miles · Married on 03/12/2016

Megan and Margaret were perfect, and the venue is even more magical in person. They were a pleasure to work with, always available for questions, receptive whenever we knew exactly what we wanted and helpful with suggestions when we didn't. Even during the reception Megan was present and attentive, thinking of everything we could possibly need before we could even think to ask for it. All the little touches were there too. Just for one example, when we arrived at the gorgeous bridal suite the night before the wedding there was a chilled bottle of champagne and a couple of pralines waiting for us. I know it is silly but the week leading up to getting married seems surreal and that little detail hit us both like "wow, this really is happening this weekend" and it was amazing. One last specific note, order the catfish! We both live in New Orleans, and a lot of our guests were locals as well, and the catfish they served at our wedding was some of the best any of us have ever had in a city that is known for it! Seriously, this whole place is a fairytale, you can't go wrong.

Sent on 09/06/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/28/2015

My husband and I got married at the Chateau Lemoyne on November 28th and it couldn’t have been more perfect. The atmosphere of the courtyard was like a dream. It was romantic, sophisticated, and just created a very warm and welcoming vibe. We had both our ceremony and reception in the courtyard. We only had 12 people total at the wedding, but the courtyard is large enough to hold much more.
    We met with Margaret Covert McCoy and Megan Sapp months prior when booking, and they remained in constant contact with us, answering all questions we had, which was amazing since we live in Dallas. The day of, Megan was able to coordinate with all of the vendors to assist in the setup of the courtyard while we were getting ready. Megan works with the restaurant attached to the Chateau, Richard Fiske’s, and I can without a doubt say that our 4 course seated dinner was THE BEST wedding dinner I have ever had (not to be biased : ) Our other guests agreed too!) Our guests ate the Chef’s filet, spinach and lobster stuffed chicken, and the blackened gulf fish. Everyone cleaned their plate with smiling faces!
    Everything was just perfect, and I cannot recommend the Chateau Lemoyne enough. They recently renovated the entire hotel and it is gorgeous. It was a perfect place for a wedding and a perfect place for your guests to stay and enjoy the French Quarter.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter's reply:

Whitney! Thank you so much for your fabulous review. There is nothing better in the world than having a happy couple. We are so thrilled we got to share this exciting day with you. Again, thank you for the wonderful review. Please let us know when you are back in New Orleans so we can be sure to say hello.
    Margaret & Megan

Diana · Married on 10/25/2014

Our wedding was on 10-25-14. We could not be more happy that we choose Chateau LeMoyne for our wedding venue. It was PERFECT! We knew we wanted a New Orleans courtyard wedding and the courtyard at Chateau LeMoyne was beautiful, exactly what we were looking for. The pictures do not do this place justice. Although we only used the courtyard and boardroom, the hotel also offered two larger banquet hall style rooms for larger groups. This was a destination wedding for us so we relied heavily on online pics and reviews. We could not find much about Chateau LeMoyne for wedding when we initially booked because they are a newer venue for wedding but this will be changing soon I’m sure.

Margaret the Sales Manager is wonderful. We felt like she went above and beyond for us. She explained how everything would work. She provided great ideas that could work for our wedding. Margaret was always super friendly and helpful, via email, phone or in person. Margaret did her best to ensure our wedding was exactly what we wanted, and she succeeded!

Before our wedding Richard Fiske took over the food and beverage for Chateau LeMoyne. Great team! Everyone involved impressed us. The day of the wedding, Charles and his team were incredible, setting up all tables/chairs, making sure our signature drink was just the way we wanted. Even the owner Andrew stopped by to make sure everything was going according to plan. The food and drinks were perfect, every one of our guests enjoyed. Charles and his team even dressed up for the night of the wedding, extremely professional! Thank you so much to Margaret and the Chateau LeMoyne staff!! We had our dream wedding.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter's reply:

Diana! Thank you so much for your response here! :-D So so so thrilled everything was wonderful. I hope you are living a happily ever after! It was a delight to work with you.
    Margaret
  • Ashley

Ashley Neininger · Married on 00/00/0000

Wedding of Our Dreams

Even with everything going on with COVID, you guys definitely made our wedding the most amazing wedding and our dream come true. Actually it was above and beyond anything I could ever imagine. The food was absolutely incredible, the service was beyond any service we have ever received. We are truly blessed and cannot thank you enough for making our weekend and wedding so incredibly special and perfect.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Erica · Married on 12/27/2018

A Beautiful Wedding Ceremony Venue - Even in the Rain!

My groom and I planned our intimate, destination wedding in New Orleans from our home in Chicago (with the help of a fabulous wedding planner). We narrowed our French Quarter options down to Chateau LeMoyne and another venue -- ultimately opting to "splurge" on Chateau LeMoyne because of it's romantic columns, exposed brick and intimacy for our small wedding party of about 20 people. We were relying on photos, videos and our wedding planner -- and feel we chose PERFECTLY. It was an ideal setting for our ceremony, especially since there was a rain-contingency plan in place -- which the other venue we were considering wouldn't have offered. That proactive-ness paid off, as it indeed rained off and on during our wedding day. We were able to secure a clear tent over the ceremony space so that we could keep it outdoors in the courtyard without disrupting the ambience too much. The management and staff of Chateau LeMoyne were wonderful and so flexible with us in the days leading up and following our wedding. The setting was romantic with Old World charm -- exactly what I was envisioning -- and we never felt rushed, even though we only had the space booked for a handful of hours. There is a private space to gather and for the Bride to get ready before walking down the aisle, which was incredibly convenient. (This space adjacent to the courtyard would have also been an indoor contingency option, just in case.) Following our ceremony and flower petal toss, the venue helped us arrange a champagne toast in the courtyard -- which was a memorable endnote to our time at the venue before our Secondline band appeared to escort us to our private dinner venue near Jackson Square. Thank you, Chateau LeMoyne!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Chateau LeMoyne-French Quarter's reply:

Erica, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! It was such a pleasure working with you to bring your wedding vision to life. We were so thrilled that the rain held off so you could go on the second line parade as planned! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let other couples know what it's like to work with our team. Please keep in touch and we hope to see you back here at Chateau LeMoyne for your upcoming anniversaries!
    Paige Davis
    Sales Manager

Jessica · Married on 11/21/2017

I had my wedding at the Chateau Lemoyne and everyone also stayed at the hotel for the week. Chateau Lemoyne was the perfect place for us! We had a small wedding (20 people). We all travelled from Pennsylvania and made Chateau Lemoyne our home for the week. The location is perfect in the French Quarter and they accommodated every request we had - which made our day easy and enjoyable! The food was a perfect taste of New Orleans and the service there was amazing! The most friendly and helpful staff!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for your warm comments! It was an absolute pleasure hosting your wedding here in our Garden Courtyard. We feel so honored to be included in your special day! We hope that you'll come back to visit us here at Chateau LeMoyne, if so please reach out to me!
    Paige & Megan

michal · Married on 11/04/2017

3.5

My ceremony at Chateau LeMoyne was November 4th and it was the most beautiful wedding i've ever attended. The location was perfect for our 85 guests. We brought in bistro lights overhead in the courtyard where we had the ceremony and had candle lanterns, rose petals, and more candles everywhere. It looked like a dream. We turned the courtyard into the dance floor after the ceremony which was perfect and used their iron tables along with bringing in a few cocktail tables for people to sit and join in the party even if they weren't dancing. The food was amazing. Our guests are still raving about the fact it was the best wedding food they have every had. We also did a seafood pirogue with shrimp, oysters, and crab claws that people loved and would highly recommend adding that to yours as well. I did have my own wedding planner that worked very closed with the people here and they were wonderful throughout the planning process. The tasting and walk throughs went flawlessly. And the location is perfect in the french quarter. We had a lot of out of town guests so it was perfect that they could stay here and just walk downstairs for the wedding and we were in the heart of the quarter so we all went out after the reception. Our friends loved the hotel and the rooms which are beautifully decorated. My husband and I stayed in the bienville suite for 2 nights and that's where I got ready with my bridesmaids and I would recommend you do the same. The even had options for room service the day of our wedding with a salad, breakfast pastries, cheese and crackers, champagne, coffee and water. This was the perfect option for us. Also the front desk was great about handing out our welcome bags for our out of town guests. I highly recommend this location for your wedding as well. Our wedding was everything we could've hoped for here.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Hi Michal!

It was such a pleasure working with you to make your wedding day vision come true! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that everything was as you imagined it would be!

When you have a New Orleans Wedding, good food is an absolute must. Our in house caterer, RF's, offers menu options to suit just about any couple whether you'd like to offer typical New Orleans fare or a more traditional menu. What a wonderful compliment that it was the best wedding food your guests had ever experienced!

Our Presidential Suites are perfect for getting ready the morning of the big day. I hope you took some photos of you getting ready in the Bienville Suite! We would love to see your wedding photos if you'd like to share.

Thank you again for the glowing review. It truly makes our day to hear that you received top notch service from the moment you arrived, until your departure. We hope that we'll be seeing you again soon. Please reach out if you'll be staying with us again. We would love to hear from you!

Paige & Megan

Alyson · Married on 10/20/2017

Great value! One of the most affordable places in the city for sure! It’s a beautiful space. Perfect for outdoor weddings. The food was delicious as well. The rooms are very nice - newly updated. Awesome location too!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Freda

Wilfreda Lindsey · Married on 10/04/2019

4.2
      3.0

Venue I was looking to hire

This venue is very nice and the staff was responsive to every inquiry

Sent on 02/25/2019