Chateau Crystale Reviews

Chateau Crystale 5
Chateau Crystale 6
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 10/28/2016

I loved the Chateau Crystale! My wedding was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/10/2016
  • DeAnna

DeAnna · Married on 10/03/2015

It was a experience beyond imagination. It was well put together. From the layout to the colors, table center pieces, to the catering. Me and my wife really appreciated what and how they did everything that we wanted. The floor manager was AWESOME. I would recommend Chateau Crystale to anyone who's planning a wedding and need a vendor. Thanks again Chateau Crystale.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Lisette is so great to work with! Very flexible with how you want everything to be. They have great center pieces for you to use. Amazing service!!! Really all about the client. Willing to work to fit YOUR needs. My sister and I both got married here because of the great service.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Shardae · Married on 05/23/2015

Thank you so much for making our wedding day a complete success. It was beautiful that place more than words can say; Houston and I were blowing away. The food was great, the staff have been wonderful since day one, lissette is on point. Thank you so much lissette! My floor captain was awesome as well. Everything was great everyone. Shar'Dae and Houston Posey

Sent on 03/27/2012

Shelia · Married on 07/26/2014

Lizzet was incredibly amazing!!!!! She helped me ease my nerves and provided everything. I literally dropped of boxes the morning of the wedding and when I finally saw it, the room was 1,000 times more than what I imagined! The food was so delicious, everyone loved it!!!! The portions were also a generous amount. I loved the idea of a one stop shop with a reasonable price. My wedding was 100 people and I highly recommend this venue and deal with Lizzet.

Sent on 08/12/2014
  • F

Francess · Married on 05/31/2014

Loved the venue. The owner, Jay, the girls--Nancy and Lisette, were absolutely a joy to work with. Always had a positive spirit and did their best to deliver the best wedding they could for me!

Would definitely recommend to any family member or friend!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Conswella and Rachelle · Married on 01/12/2014

The staff at Chateau Crystale was great! They were very patient, accommodating and gave us the wedding ceremony of our dreams! Everything ran so smoothly and was on time! The food, well what can we say, the food was awesome!!!! We would recommend this facility to anyone for any event.

Thank you Chateau Crystale!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Linda · Married on 10/05/2013

We had the most wonderful planner in Lizette. She listened, was kind, and made recommendations which we heartily followed. The reception was exactly as we had dreamed of. Jose was an excellent captain, all of our guests were constantly complimenting us on our choice of venue. The DJ was stupendous too. I cannot say enough good things.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Awesome team behind this gorgeous facility. All dreams come true at the CHATEAU CRYSTALE. They ignited my heart indeed with service, professionalism, unpolluted tiles (marbles), carpet, walls, restrooms, china, glasses. everything was perfect even the lights were romantic, the event coordinator was next to me every time I had concerns and requests. Staff very educated, clean looking I never heard a "NO". Chateau serves hot food, awesome cocktails, great pre-and-reception, they cut the cake at no charge. Climate was perfect set. I felt a guest on my own wedding. Through out the event everything was perfect and clean. I could not picked a better place. Great value and even tho if prices increase for future events I know I will get my money back because this team rocks. Plenty parking (free). I can tell this management real try to improve their standards with great changes. Only thing I would say is that they need to improve their website because website is killing this terrific place. (check facebook) chateau crystal (more beautiful decorations and pictures). I booked both rooms. And my family hosted more than 15 events in this facility including weddings, b-day parties. No one else does it better than this team. OUTSTANDING JOB. GOT MARRIED 11/11/2012

Sent on 12/29/2012
  • User2702039 · 2+ years ago

If your looking for a venue that has style and class; then you need to see the Chateau Crystale. My husband and I feel in love the moment we saw this place. On my wedding day the room was "Gorgeous" and I was amazed. My guests are still saying how elegant and romantic my wedding was. They also catered my food, which was very delicious. I was more than pleased with their service.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Deonica · Married on 06/09/2012

We used Chateau Crystale's two ballrooms for our ceremony and reception. Both rooms were absolutely beautiful. The lighting was perfect and the decor was amazing. All of our guests loved the food and decor. We had a perfect wedding at the Chateau.

Sent on 06/25/2012
  • Tiffani

Tiffani · Married on 09/04/2011

We did not have our wedding here, we decided Le Jardin, but I have to say that this place is very nice. The staff are very friendly. The only reason we did not choose this place was because I wanted an outside wedding and they did not offer that, and once I saw Le Jardin I fell in love with the staff and the venue.

Sent on 09/20/2011
  • Shatina

Shatina · Married on 06/18/2011

I couldn't have picked a better place. It was better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 07/11/2011

Kendra · Married on 03/18/2011

Had my wedding ceremony and reception on 3/18/11 in the Remington Ballroom. The staff is great to work with and everything was so beautiful for my wedding. After the wedding we got nothing but compliments about the venue and the food.

Sent on 03/26/2011
  • Yury Solano-Hernandez

Yury · Married on 12/05/2009

I had my wedding here 12/05/09, and everything was perfect. It was all gorgeous, I loved it and all my guest loved to. It was an unforgettable wedding for everyone. The staff, they did a great job in making sure everything was going perfect, not to metion, I had over 400 guest. I loved my wedding there, and I strongly recommend.

Sent on 02/11/2010

Andrea · Married on 06/13/2009

This was the most wonderful place I could have ever imagined. The staff was great they went above and beyound to assure our event was nothing far from perfect.

The food was very delicious as well as the presentation. My wedding & reception was held at the Chateau.

I have only one word "PERFECT"

Thanks,
    The Beasley's

Sent on 07/01/2009

Tasha · Married on 08/17/2008

This was a great place to have a wedding. Lalita was so sweet! The whole family was able to help me to make my wedding day perfect. The food was awesome!!! I had the wedding and ceremony at the same place. That was the best decision I made. No need to drive and get lost anywhere. The servers were perfect! Your pictures are going to look beautiful. You must book with Chateau Crystale today!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Candice · Married on 06/06/2015

Chateau Crystale was amazing! They were extremely helpful during the planning experience. They were flexible about meetings and had a quick response time. The food was amazing! Our guests were so pleased with the food. The decorations were beautiful. Our ceremony was perfect. There were plenty of parking spots. We were looking for a place that we could bring in our own liquor in order to save money, and Chateau Crystale let us do that. They provided us with 2 bartenders and security. The Crystale ballroom was gorgeous. My only wish is that the lights would have been dim during the ceremony. Otherwise, we had a perfect experience with Chateau Crystale. I would definitely recommend this venue to other couples getting married.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Great venue, very beautiful and all the prep staff, bartenders, wait staff and breakdown crews were all very helpful, accommodating and have amazing work ethic. They had everything ready for us way in advance and let us come in early to set up.

They were very flexible as they let us bring in some of our own vendors as well, and let us come in the next day to finish clean up as they didn't have an event the next day.

Sometimes different people would tell us different things in terms of the venue rules, like whether we could bring in soda bags to attach to the bar, the only thing would be that the front desk staff should maybe meet with the owner so everyone is on the same page. Also, water provided is tap water, we didn't know that till the day of. Other than that, no problems for us.

Sent on 09/09/2014

I loved our wedding! Many of our guests at the wedding were really impressed with the staff, & waiters. Our family told us the service was excellent, my mother bragged on the servers, she said they always came by to check on guests to make sure they were ok with drinks or plates needed to me removed from table etc. We would recommend this venue to anyone! Very special day for us

Sent on 01/09/2014

ANICA · Married on 07/09/2010

We booked the Remmington and Crystale Ballroom for our Ceremony and Reception on July 9, 2010 and boy were we glad we DID!! From the beginning, Lizette was GREAT!! She worked with our budget from the beginning to the end and was VERY professional. We have absolutely NO COMPLAINTS about the Chateau Crystal Ballroom!! BOOK IT!! You will not regret....

Anica and Christopher Banks, Sr
    Married July 9, 2010!!

Sent on 07/27/2010

vivana · Married on 08/13/2011

I am writing this review because my friend got married there on September 17, 2011. She had her ceremony and reception in the same room. Everyone loved the chandeliers, the ceiling was beautiful and the lights and decorations were so pretty. I wish our wedding had been there. The room was nice and cozy, you could not hear the music from the next room which was great.

Sent on 09/28/2011
  • Mrs. Montoya!!!

Renee · Married on 10/09/2011

4.2

I had my wedding at the Chateau Crystale on 10/9/11. The place is beautiful and Lissette is wonderful to work with. The food is GREAT; everyone complimented me on the food. I love that you can bring in your own alcohol too, which saves tons of money.
    My complaints would be that they can be a little hard to get a hold of. Many times I had to call multiple times to get a hold of someone, but they are really busy so its understandable. Our only major issue was that 2 weeks before the wedding we were informed that the bar would have to stop serving 1 hour before the end of our reception. This was never stated to us before and was a huge turn off. They did negotiate a better ending time for us and agreed to also do a "last call"; however on the day of the wedding there was not a last call. The owner did reopen the bar for us for a brief period after we insisted and complained about it. This took away from the wedding, and end up being such a distraction that we didnt do our last dance.
    I would reccomend Chateau, but also advise that you make sure you read all the fine print and ask lots of questions so that nothing comes up at the last minute.
    EVERYTHING else was AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2011
  • Kenneth

Kenneth · Married on 02/03/2019

Great Venue for Ballroom & Pricing Packages

My wife and I chose Chateau Crystale for our wedding venue because of their pricing packages, location, and magnificent ballroom. We also chose Chateau Crystale because they could transition between ceremony and reception easily. The wedding was wonderful thanks to the staff making it easy for our guests to move from one from to another during set up. It was apparent this place was a hot spot for events because every time we scheduled a visit, meeting, or tour, at least two other couples were there to do the same. I personally enjoyed taking a visit there to look around or take measurements of the venue because most of the time a wedding or social event was set up for display. We chose the smaller of the two rooms, the Remington room, because it was the perfect size for our guest count. The bigger room is gorgeous is too!

We were very happy with our experience at the Chateau Crystale but there were a few times we were concerned for our wedding day. The dance floor was under construction two times over the course of eight months prior to our wedding and the staff did not inform us of the changes out of courtesy. My wife and I discovered these changes only when we took a visit or tour of the venue for our family and vendors.

Overall, I would recommend Chateau Crystale for future newlyweds looking for a ballroom and on a budget with a smaller guest count. Stay in touch as much as possible with the staff to help make your special day terrific!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Chateau Crystale 7
    Chateau Crystale 8
    Chateau Crystale 9
    Chateau Crystale 10
    Chateau Crystale 11
    Chateau Crystale 12

3.5

Been in touch with them for a year and still have another year till my wedding but Nancy at Chateau Crystale has been awesome. I am so excited to hold my wedding here.

Sent on 01/30/2016