Chasity Artistry Wedding Center Reviews

168 | James Hill, JM

168 Reviews for Chasity Artistry Wedding Center

Shana · Married on 08/22/2018

Chasity Artistry was above and beyond all of my expectations! My makeup was flawless, my hair perfect, I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. Highly recommend and will pass your info on to anyone who is doing a destination wedding in Jamaica. Thank you for adding to the perfectness of my wedding day.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

These ladies are amazing! They did hair and makeup for my 5 bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law and myself! All the girls were so happy. They said they never thought they could look that beautiful! I was also so happy. My hair and makeup was stunning. The hair stylist is a hair guru, she made all our hair exactly like the Pinterest pictures we brought in! The makeup was also amazing. We had air brush makeup and lashes which was able to stay perfect all day and night in the hot Jamaican heat at our outdoor wedding. Also their prices were much better than what was offered at our resort and the quality is a million times better !!!! A guest got her hair done at the resort spa and it was horrible and took it out lol. If you’re considering these ladies for your wedding, hire them! Best decision I made. Love, a happy Canadian Bride!

Sent on 05/06/2018

TIVETT · Married on 07/27/2018

Raschel was the best. She was on time, very professional and listened to what we all wanted. She was patient and made us feel comfortable from the beginning. We all looked amazing!!!!!! Look no further if your looking for a makeup artist.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/23/2018

Arlene was amazing. She truly cared about my wedding day. Makeup was out of this world. My wedding day had a few issues near the end and i was in tears and my makeup didnt even run. She even helped me get into my wedding dress which was nice and not expected. Thank you so much for everything !!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Chasity Artistry Wedding Center's reply:

So happy to hear you had an awesome experience with the newest member of our team! She is great!! Congratulations to you once again.
    Chasity Artistry

Anna · Married on 07/23/2018

Rashel and her team are incredible! She responds so quick to inquiries and makes the entire process so easy! They showed up on time and were such a joy to hang out with while getting ready. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Cicely · Married on 07/06/2018

Rashel is amazing! My wedding was on July 6th at the Royalton in Negril. My makeup was flawless and lasted all day and night. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

If you're looking for a makeup and hair team in Jamaica, look no further! Look at these reviews! You found the best right here on this page, seriously! Rashel was so great through out the planning process and very responsive! On my wedding day, they came to my hotel room and did mine and my bridal parties hair and makeup (there were 5 of us total). Literally FLAWLESS. Both of the ladies were SO sweet and not to mention they're AMAZING at their job! We can't thank them enough for the great job they did! When we come back for our vow renewals in the future we know who we'll call! I cannot recommend this team enough! They're beyond 5 stars!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Monica · Married on 06/15/2018

Rashel and her team are AMAZING!!!! I would recommend them to anyone! Everyone loved their makeup and hair and we all received so many compliments!!!! She is very responsive, professional and an expert at what she does!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2018

I volunteered myself to find hair and make up services for my cousin's wedding. We are from New York and once I saw Chasity Airbrush Makeup, I knew we HAD to have them do our hair and make up. I didn't expect to get New York speed responses through out the whole process and was so happy when I did! The service and technique is top notch from the time I booked them months earlier until the last person's looks were completed the day of the wedding (June 9th, 2018). Every person looked stunning and we couldn't have had better results. Here is a timeline of my hair and make up. I was the first to get my hair done that day and the 2nd to get make up. The fact it lasted in the heat AND through hours of dancing and drinking, shows they are experts at what they do! We couldn't be more thankful for their kindness and professionalism. They are not only the 'go to' for hair and make up, they should be the ONLY option if you want the best of the best while getting married in paradise!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/29/2018

Can’t praise Rachel enough was lovely professional and did a great job. I was very happy with both makeup and hair and would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Gillian · Married on 05/19/2018

Where do I even begin?! Rashel and her team went ABOVE AND BEYOND my wildest dreams. She is a gifted professional who i would love to hire to be my daily stylist. She is incredible, did I say this already? It’s true. If she is available for your date, stop reading this and get her booked NOW. In all seriousness she was a breeze to work with as well as the hair team! They came on time set up and looked great themselves, had positive attitudes and were really personable which is soooo refreshing especially in a situation that is a bit stressful. The moms and our entire group looked absolutely radiant. My husbands biggest thing is not liking me in much make up, I mentioned to Rashel I wanted a natural look and boy did she deliver. The best I have EVER looked. Thank you a million times!!!! Simply the best!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Tricia-Ann · Married on 05/04/2018

Rashel is AMAZING. Not only did she transform me into a star on my special day, but she was so easy to work with, gentle and kind. She’s one of a kind. I want her with me everyday!!! She books quickly. Don’t hesitate - hire her now! Thank you Rashel.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Katie · Married on 05/01/2018

I was blown away by the beautiful makeup and updo I got for my wedding in Ocho Rios by Chasity Artistry. Rashel and her team were worth every penny! She truly made me feel like a queen on my wedding day. I’d highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Chelsea · Married on 03/17/2018

Rashell and her team were absolutely amazing!! They did hair and makeup for 6 bridesmaids and myself. I could not believe how amazing everyone looked. They offered to come back and do touch ups throughout the night but even after all the crying and dancing it was not needed. I was a little worried about hiring someone I did not know who was not associated with the hotel, but I am soooo happy I trusted Rashell because everything turned out amazing! It was also much more relaxing to have them come to our hotel suite instead of being stuck in the hotel spa all day.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Charlee · Married on 03/01/2018

Coming from England I was panicking whether I would like it without having a trial , but hionestly I felt like a film star after ! This lady & her skills are unreal . Thank you so much for making my wedding day perfect x

Sent on 03/15/2018

Laura · Married on 02/22/2018

I had the most relaxed pampered wedding morning.
    I tried to book chasity's team after loving what I had seen and heard on the wedding page for my hotel. As I expected they were fully booked but Chasity made arrangements to get myself and my bridal party booked in. Communication was great I was always in contact everyone was stress free and easy planning and payments.
    The team arrived early the wedding day set up and stuck to the time slots for everyone provide. Every one looked stunning I was blown away really chilled and relaxed getting pampered the girls were lovely I just wish I could do it all over again I had the best day start to finish

Sent on 03/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/31/2018

I started messaging with her about 8 months before my wedding. Extremely professional, flexible and overall understanding of what I had in mine. We utilized them for 9 make up and 11 hair dos and they were awesome. They fit us all in (even with last minute bridal party members joining the list) and everyone looked amazing. I was so excited that my pintrest pics I showed them for hair and make up was what I wanted. I would recommend them to anyone! Loved having them with me on my big day!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Molly · Married on 12/08/2017

This team is amazing! My biggest fear was to not like my hair/makeup on my wedding day . . I LOVED both of my hair and make up. They listened to my vision and delivered. They even changed my hair for the reception like I asked! Thank you so much for making myself and my bridesmaids look flawless! Highly recommended

Sent on 12/21/2017

Alison · Married on 11/28/2017

Rashel and Sherna did an awesome job!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Selah · Married on 08/13/2017

Rashel was absolutely amazing! My make-up was flawless, light, natural and perfect for the Jamaican heat on my wedding day. I highly recommend her and wish her the absolute best. Thanks again Rashel!! -Selah W.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Rodricka · Married on 07/07/2017

Very pleased with service! Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Rosina

Rosina · Married on 06/28/2017

As a professional hairstylist/makeup artist I wanted to be able to relax on my wedding day, but I was also nervous about having someone else do both on the day of my wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rashel and Sherna. Lets start by saying they were on time and ready to work...major plus for any bride(and did I mention I'm a stylist...lol)As I saw the spread of professional brand products laid out I knew I was in good hands. I came with photos of what I wanted for my hair. As soon as Sherna started curling my hair and placing hairpins in I knew It was going to be beautiful and it was everything I imagined as a piece of artwork around my lovely headpiece. On top of that my hair withstood wind and Jamaican heat! So after my hair was finished Rashel began doing my makeup and again I was a bit nervous, but she was so professional and listened to what I wanted and also looked at some photos I brought with me as a reference. I love glamorous makeup and to that she delivered! Let's also say my makeup as well as double false eyelashes looked pretty flawless through sweat, heat, and wind. My bridesmaids hair and makeup was so flawless nothing moved or got ruined through heat, dancing, and lots of drinking. I was outside for awhile before my reception and Sherna and Rashel touched up my hair and makeup just before our evening reception. Double bonus!!! I was so relaxed with Sherna and Rashel it was a great way to spend the day with my bridesmaids. Ladies if your nervous or wondering if it is worth the splurge on your wedding day do NOT hesitate...you will not be disappointed. Thank you Rashel and Sherna my wedding day was magical and your hands were a blessing to myself and my wedding party. I wish you all the best of success and could only be so fortunate to work with you. I only wish I could freeze the entire wedding day it was magical. THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Candice · Married on 06/05/2017

These girls were amazing!! Raschel and her team are great. I felt like I've known them for years. I must say I was nervous not doing a trial but omg these ladies killed the looks. We literally just showed them pictures and they did them to a T! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kristen · Married on 01/15/2017

Chasity Artistry exceeded my expectations. She was professional, flexible, fast, and her work is outstanding. She made myself and my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. I highly reccommend her!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Dinea · Married on 11/08/2016

If you’re looking for hair and makeup, look no further! This team is amazing! I’ve had the pleasure of having Antoinette and Sherna glam my entire bridal party and I and it was nothing short of a great experience ending in outstanding results! Ladies thank you for making my wedding day more than I could have imagined!

Sent on 12/05/2017