Chase Lanier Photography Reviews

42 | Decatur, GA

42 Reviews for Chase Lanier Photography

• Kelsey

Kelsey Studdard · Getting married on 07/10/2020

100% would recommend Chase Lanier Photography!

Chase Lanier is not only an incredible photographer and artist, but such an amazing human being!

Your wedding day is so special, so to share the most intimate moments with a stranger was something I was really worried about. We found Chase's profile on the Knot, loved his portfolio, and decided to reach out. I was nervous, but hopeful.

We met Chase for coffee and was immediately put at ease by his calm and kind demeanor - I knew he was our guy! He was so thorough in his explanation of the process and made us feel comfortable. He followed up throughout the planning process and helped us create a plan for our wedding day. He worked with my coordinator's timeline and was very professional in all aspects.

The big day arrived and Chase made me feel so comfortable. I'm pretty self conscious and not a big fan of having my photo taken, but Chase gave great instructions and suggestions.

We received our Sneak Peak photos the following day, which was amazing! It was so fun to look back and share the moments with everyone.

Chase had all of our wedding photos to us less than two weeks later, and then mailed us a USB with all of our photos just a few days later.

We truly enjoyed working with Chase and absolutely love our photos. We hope to be repeat customers for family photos in the future :)

I would highly recommend Chase Lanier Photography for any wedding or event!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Susanna

Susanna Crafton · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Lightyears beyond expectations.

I’ll say it now, and I’ll say it a million times more... Chase Lanier is the best photographer that ever was and ever will be. I fell in love all over again and after a crazy, hard and emotional couple of months, it was the best therapy I could imagine. I forgot about having “wedding arms,” I was rushed and didn’t give any mind to what I wore, that we forgot the jacket I was going to wear in the car at home... We smiled at each other the whole time knowing that God has put us together in the most epic of ways. I lose sight of how lucky I am because it absolutely doesn’t make sense to me how God can be so good... how I deserve just the most magnanimous love. I am so happy/excited/proud to marry the man of my dreams and I just want to explode with gratitude that someone was able to deal with my giggles and capture what I believe to be the truest of love that ever could be. I could throw up rainbows right now and I haven’t even seen a single picture yet (it's been 26 hours, so no fault of Chase)! Thank you Chase, from the bottom of my heart. Ladies n Gents, don't look back... He's the one and literally down for any adventure you'd like to capture!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Semhar

Semhar · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing photographer

My and my husband are from east Africa. We had a traditional wedding on Saturday, and a cultural Eritrean wedding on the Sunday that followed. Chase was excited to learn about our culture. He takes the time to understand what you are looking for and how to create shots that are authentically you. Chase exceeded our expectations in every way. He is an incredible photographer and everything about the process was fantastic. From scheduling meetings to the last minute pictures we wanted the day of the wedding, he was incredibly flexible and easy going. We are so happy we chose chase to capture a special event for us, and wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Payton

Payton Wade · Married on 07/09/2019

He's the BEST. End of discussion.

Chase is the definition of Southern hospitality. He will make any bride feel comfortable and beautiful in front of the camera. Our wedding photos are stunning and I can't wait to look back at them years to come. If you're on the fence about photographers, drop everyone else and go with Chase. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Mulcahey · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing photographer and person!

We had a fantastic experience with Chase from the first phone call, through the engagement session and the wedding day. He was extremely responsive to all communication, and unbelievably timely in delivering anything requesting - including photo previews and final edits of photos! All my friends made comments about how long they had to wait for their photos after the wedding and we got ours right away! My husband and I are not photogenic or comfortable in front of the camera and Chase worked well with us and made us feel at ease. Chase is a truly skilled photographer and we absolutely loved all of our photos. Add to all of that his very reasonable pricing structure. We couldn't recommend Chase highly enough! You won't regret choosing him to handle this huge part of your big day.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/28/2019

Truly the best day ever!!!

We loved Chase and his team. From our first interview with him he totally understood my vision and that goes a long way for any bride. Chase captured our day better than we could have imagined and has since became our family photographer.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/23/2019

Simply phenomenal!

Hiring Chase to be our photographer was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. He's professional, yet fun to work with and quick to snap photos of treasured moments throughout the day. From the initial call to him delivering the wedding photos, every interaction was caring and positive. Several times throughout the day he suggested wonderful ideas to make sure our pictures were perfection. Without being in the way or bossy, he's able to provide pictures that capture the day, people, and setting superbly. Our pictures are gorgeous, fun, and show how much of a fairytale day we had, but they're also real. He captures genuine emotions and interactions that are simply priceless! Chase is simply phenomenal!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Priscila Mcdaniel · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing in Every Detail

A photographer for a wedding is certainly one of the most important choice a couple will make because he is the biggest responsible for registering those moments outside our brains. And Chase was amazing. Awesome. Incredible. We have not enough words to describe his professionalism and the quality of his work. He registered each and every moment perfectly, in the most invisible way. He addressed eventual odd situations, that you always have in big events such as a wedding, gracefully and promptly. Our pictures came out quickly for everyone to see and we just can’t get enough of them! The price was fair and we totally recommend him!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

Chase was amazing. He was so easy to work with. He was very good with setting up a timeline for the day of the wedding and adjusting the timeline when I may have ran a little behind. He was so nice and helpful with stances but also captured the real us. Our pictures came back and they looked just like a fairy tale. I am so glad we went with him. He did an awesome job.

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • F

Forrest Sherman · Married on 05/13/2018

Incredible wedding photographer

Chase was unbelievably great to work with! He was organized, easy to talk to, flexible, great at managing our large families and the crowd, and had so many great ideas for photo back drops and ideas. We are so glad we chose him as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Anita · Married on 04/06/2018

Chase was able to photograph our proposal, engagement and wedding and he did a wonderful job on all events. The photos are all very beautiful! When you work with Chase you can tell that he has a lot of wedding experience, he knows exactly how to make a shot work no matter the circumstance. He is very professional, fun, and easy going. He is also very quick with photo turn around! Many photographers take months to deliver photos, Chase did our photos in one week! It is great to have those photos so soon when you are still on cloud 9 from the wedding fun. I will refer Chase any chance I get.

Thank you Chase!!
    Anita & Ben

Sent on 04/16/2018

Christien · Married on 11/19/2017

We are so happy with our wedding photos. Chase did a wonderful job and we will recommend him over and over. Very professional and personable.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Bridgett · Married on 11/11/2017

100% recommend using Chase as your photographer! He is so easy to work with and works hard to understand the types of photos you want. We even got our wedding photo as back in less than 2 weeks. Can’t say enough great things about working with him.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Chase Lanier is the absolute best photographer ever!!! We used him for our Fall wedding and could not have found anyone better. The pictures he captured of our wedding day were absolutely amazing! He was very professional and personable the entire time. His calm and fun personality made everyone feel comfortable the entire day. Many of our guests even mentioned how awesome he was. His penchant for details and needs of his clients made sure he captured every memorable moment of our special day. We will definitely be using Chase for photography in the future! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Eleanor Downs · Married on 10/28/2017

Friendly, professional photographer; beautiful images

Chase was such a positive addition to our wedding day and did an amazing job of beautifully capturing all the most special moments. We are so grateful for him and our perfect wedding photos!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Wingate

Wingate Downs · Married on 10/21/2017

Wonderful Experience with a True Proffessional!

Chase did much more than we expected...was there early for rehearsal and wedding, captured every aspect of the wedding (esp. things we had no idea he was getting)...just a great professional. He obviously has great command of his art, as a UGA graduate with a degree in Art/Photography. That is what sold me-ther are a lot of photographers out there, but Chase is not only great (look at his photos), but he is better educated in the medium than anyone else we considered!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the best experience with Chase! Our photos are beautiful and beyond what I could have dreamed of. We had a great time from the first meeting to the last. The experience Chase gave us couldn't have been better in any way. He helped us with every question we could think of about pictures and executed each request to perfection. Chase ensured that our special day was documented beautifully and made us feel so cared about in the process. He was very professional, fun, and communicative.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Dana · Married on 09/23/2017

Chase is an incredible photographer! We had initially asked him if we might need a second photographer to get all the shots we wanted, but he was able to cover every angle himself. We are very impressed with his skills and would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. He is also very friendly and flexible- he was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/17/2017

T.K. · Married on 09/02/2017

Chase was phenomenal! We are so proud of the decision we made in selecting a photographer that would capture the most precious moments of our life. From our initial meeting until the day of our wedding, Chase was excellent in his professionalism and he delivered beyond our expectations. We loved our wedding photos and our guest often tell us that they feel as if they are in the wedding all over again by looking through the photos taken. You will make one of the best choices of vendors by selecting Chase Lanier for your wedding or any other life capturing event. Chase will make you feel like family and walk you through your day with expertise. I give my best recommendation to you, book Chase Lanier!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Aaron · Married on 06/17/2017

Chase was the best! Truly a pleasure to work with. Chase was very responsive when we were still trying to decide on a photographer, which helped us early in the process. Super professional every step of the way. Taking pictures at the wedding was a lot of fun with Chase directing us. He had some great ideas and was flexible with some of the ideas we had too. And the pictures are amazing! We are both so happy with the results. We highly recommend Chase!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Shanna · Married on 05/06/2017

Chase not only photographed our wedding but also did our engagement photos. After our engagement session there was simply no doubt that we had to have Chase photograph our wedding! Chase made both my husband & myself feel so comfortable in front of his camera & we feel that he truly captured the essence of US in every image he shot! His professionalism was not only noticed by my husband & I but was recognized by our entire "staff" that day from the coordinator to the caterer. It rained on our wedding day & everything was outside however, that didn't stop Chase from capturing some of the most magical memories! Our day felt like it was over in the blink of an eye but thanks to Chase we were able to revisit our memories thru our photos in his online gallery just 10 day later! To say the least we were thoroughly impressed & beyond satisfied with the photography services Chase Lanier provided!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

We can't say this enough--Chase did an outstanding job. He has a very professional and calming demeanor, which is totally appreciated when you're stressed about 10,000 other things on your wedding day. His photo quality and attention to detail is amazing. It was impressive how he was able to capture the emotions of the day from multiple angles. The photos before and of the ceremony very much told a story; it takes a true artist to capture the emotions of everyone in a scene. He also did a great job with various lighting -- indoor, outdoor with high and low sun, and some really cool night shots of our venue and cake cutting. We also received our sneak peak and full photos way faster than anyone else I know. We wouldn't have picked anyone else to capture our special day. *Bonus, we got tons of compliments from our families on picking a great photographer before even getting the photos back! (after too, of course) *

Sent on 09/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2017

We had the pleasure of having Chase photograph our wedding three weeks ago. I can't say enough great things about the job he did and the photographs he took. Chase is a true professional. He is skilled in photography poses and how to capture just the right kind of lighting. He is quick with communications and prompt with the delivery of his edited product. He arrived early on my wedding day and got right to work on detail shots. He made us feel comfortable like we were working with a family member. We would highly recommend Chase and would work with him again. - Ashley H

Sent on 04/09/2017

Heather · Married on 12/27/2016

We would fully recommend using Chase for your photography. He's was the perfect guy for our wedding. He had a way of being professional (and taking excellent pictures) while integrating himself with the wedding and the ambiance of it. His photos seem to accurately portray our special day for us and we're thankful for that. As far as his ability to be flexible, he excelled in working with constant moving pieces (huge families) while also making the most of the rain. He also was able to provide us all our photos very soon after the wedding. The value that he added to our wedding, was great. He was a great person and an even better photographer. We would recommend him time and time again.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Meghan · Married on 11/19/2016

I would definitely recommend Chase for your photography needs!

I am honored to have worked with Chase in my recent November wedding. I still brag about how he was an awesome communicator and accommodated my husband and I on several occasions, when we met on a few occasions, it was like talking to an old friend! He listened to our visions and even contacted local places we were interested in having our engagement photos to inquire about the pricing/if they allowed photography at all! I can honestly say he goes above and beyond, and we barely had to wait to see our final photographs! He worked so well with our wedding day schedule, and even planned with us so we were able to get the most use of his time! We met a few weeks in advance and planned a minute-by-minute list of when/who will be photographed. Many at our wedding said that he went unnoticed, and was very friendly. He was patient, and waited for other people to take photos and then would snap his. He took every picture that my parents requested and every picture "on the spot" that night. I have recommended Chase to my friends and family and will continue to do so. We loved working with him!!

Sent on 12/31/2016