61 Reviews for Chart House Restaurant

Parking (1)
Valet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
61 Chart House Restaurant Reviews

There are not enough great things to say about the Chart House. This was actually the only venue we visited and we knew as soon as we saw it, it was what we wanted. We'd eaten there a number of times and knew the food was quality but the rooms upstairs are just so breathtaking(amazing views). The staff was very professional and helped us every step of the way - very responsive with my endless questions. Plenty of food options to tailor it to what you want. We really didn't have to worry about anything the day of - we dropped everything off a few days before and everything was set up beautifully (and moved from room to room as the night went on). We had two people just assigned to us to ensure we were taken care of all night! Our ceremony and reception was there and all of our guests gushed about the food, service and of course, the view. We had the entire top floor to ourselves so people mingled from the cocktail room to the reception and then plenty of time outside on the outside balcony. We'd like to go back and be guests at our own wedding! thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just had our wedding last week and I have to say the venue bent over backwards for us in all the last minute changes we had to do.

Christine was very responsive to all our emails/phone calls. The maitre d's were so accommodating, they were there whenever we needed them. They even remembered us a few days after the big day when we needed to pick up our items and helped us loading our car.

The food (especially the cocktail hour -- I was told was amazing, even though I didn't get a chance to eat the sushi and dumplings :( ). All the entrees were generously sized and our guests told us it filled their bellies, even though they were already full, but had to eat more because it was so good, especially the steak! The service, and the gorgeous New York City skyline, it was probably the best decision we ever made during our venue search. Reasonably priced, very accommodating, good food, great drinks, spacious, and clean. If you're looking for all the city glam but don't want to break your bank, I would say this is the best place to choose as your venue.

Before we even signed on as our choice ceremony and reception, we had their Sunday Brunch and it was amazing as well too!

All the guests said to us it was the best wedding they ever attended and we can never thank the Chart House enough for being so amazing.

Profile Picture yan, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Tables

We were looking for a reception venue on the water, and were getting discouraged. From insanely high prices, to unresponsive sale coordinators, we were not having great luck with our search, until we contacted the Chart House. From the moment we sat down with our (soon to be) coordinator, Milla, we knew the Chart House was the place for us. Milla went over every different option within their many packages, and calculated what our cost would be, down to the penny. With so many options, you can easily find a package that works for any budget. From start to finish, Milla was helpful and responsive, and every part of the planning process was seamless. We wanted more of a cocktail party vibe than a traditional wedding reception, and were able to accomplish this by choosing four themed dinner stations, along with a variety of passed appetizers. We got lucky on the day of, and had a perfectly clear night with the amazing skyline views shining down on our reception. Our guests raved about the variety and quality of the food, and had a blast hanging out on the balcony enjoying the view. The Chart House staff were true professionals, and our maitre d' Jessica made sure everything moved along smoothly, from setting-up the room to making sure we ate. We are so happy we went with the Chart House on our big day and cannot recommend it enough!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Even though this is a bit late, in May 13 of this year my wedding took place here. The service was amazing!!!!! The staff and the sales department were very patient and accommodating to us and our guest. Any questions I always had I would email them everyday with my concerns and they always reached back to me with hours with an answer. I would always recommend this place. In addition, two years before the wedding took place, my husband proposed to me here and they did also an exceptional service for him event to occur.

Profile Picture sonia, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Event Planning

My husband and I worked with Milla to plan our wedding a few weeks ago. We wanted to be super close to the city but not actually be there and those Chart House views do not disappoint! We knew we found our venue from the first meeting and actually had the entire upstairs. Milla arranged a tasting for us and we went over every single detail from timeline to linens to room layout to cocktails. Everything on the actual day was exactly as discussed (this doesn't always happen). We had no surprises. The food was incredible- we had 4 stations and 8 passed around items. Everyone raved about the food (the dinner options were cooked perfectly) and the service was impeccable! My biggest fear was people leaving hungry and if anything we had too much food which I was perfectly fine with. I had two women who stayed by my side the entire evening and they were incredibly accommodating and sweet. They helped ease my nerves and were a breath of fresh air on such a chaotic day. The city views in all our pictures resemble a post card. Yes this place is pricey and yes it is annoying that you have to pay for each food item per piece however it is 10000000% worth it because the quality was superb. Our wedding day was really perfect and Chart House played a massive role!!!

PS: It's all very easy to have your guests stay at the Sheraton which is about a 2 minute drive. The entire bridal party got ready there and it was perfection. Also easy to do rehearsal dinner or brunches or any of that right there.

Profile Picture Anna, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding at the Chart House this past weekend. Everything was perfect, the staff is wonderful, friendly, professional, accomodating. It is a beautiful venue and taking into account the views and quality of food I find them to be extremely affordable. Highly recommended! They more than exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Andreia, 11/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Had my wedding there on 10/15/2016 and was very happy with the outcome. Amazing food, service and the view is breathtaking. Friendly staff and Mike Cetin, the catering manager was easy to work with. Compared to other venues overlooking Manhattan, this place is reasonably priced. Definitely recommend Chart House, Weehawken for a wedding. Nothing negative to say.

Profile Picture User7348350, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved having our wedding at the chart house! It is absolutely beautiful with NYC in the back round. All our guests enjoyed taking pictures outside. All the servers did an awesome job. I could not of asked for a better venue!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/16/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Milla (our coordinator) went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. She was very responsive. Everything was perfect. The food was very good. People still tell me how amazing the sliders at the cocktail hour were. The bartenders handled the crowd very well. The whole staff is wonderful. The view from the property is amazing. I would not change a single thing about the day.

Profile Picture User6805801, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Event Planning, Indoor, Linens, Chairs

My husband and I are from NYC and had originally hoped to have our wedding in the city, but after seeing the ridiculous price tag that came along with that privilege, we ran straight for the hills of NJ. After visiting a few “typical” NJ wedding “factories,” we immediately knew upon walking into the Chart House that this was the venue for us. It had a trendy, modern steakhouse feel (way better than the nautical look that old pictures of the space show) and oozed NYC vibes—no better view of the city to be found IN the city, that’s for sure!

We worked with Mike to set up the details for our 5/21/16 wedding. You can really get into this space at any price point—packages started at like $40 per person (say what?!), but obviously go up from there in accordance with just how extravagant you want to get. We held our ceremony on the back deck, where our 200 guests were greeted with champagne. Mike was super accommodating to our requests (signature cocktail recipes, minute by minute timelines, tons of DIY décor setup, etc.). Our guests were shocked by the (large) size of the steaks served at the reception, and the service was excellent. If you’re looking for a place that is modern, somewhere in between traditional and not, with a beautiful view, on the water, indoor and outdoor space, great drinks and food, reasonable prices, and excellent service, then this is your place.

Profile Picture Alex, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing staff and everything ran smoothly. Could not have chosen a better venue for our special day.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The view is spectacular, the service impeccable, and the food outstanding. They recommended our DJ (Jonathan Lopez) and we are so happy we were referred to him! They worked perfectly together and made our wedding unforgettable. Thank you!

Profile Picture User6251153, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Chart House is AMAZING! I had my wedding there and it was absolutely perfect! Mike managed our wedding and was professional, nice, helpful with everything! The space is beautiful and the view is the best view of NYC I've ever seen! The food is awesome! Everyone at our wedding raved about the view, the food the space there. They were great with the vendors that we brought in too - it really made it so much easier for me to have them managing all the drop off and pick up with vendors and any questions they had. The staff that worked our wedding, including the maitre d's were all friendly, helpful, fast - true professionals! A friend recommended the Chart House and Mike to me when I got engaged and I'm so grateful she did!

Profile Picture User5460927, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married Labor Day weekend at the Chart House and had an absolutely perfect evening! We had the pleasure of working with Toni and she made everything easy and fun. The skyline was stunning and all of our guests had an amazing time!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/6/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Chart House is an absolutely amazing venue to have any event; especially a wedding. Service is top notch and views are unbeatable.

Profile Picture Shauna, 11/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is the best place in the Tri-State area to have your wedding! The Chart House goes above and beyond to make your day perfect and memorable. I had the pleasure of working with Mila and she helped make all my wishes come true with my budget. I had my ceremony and reception at the Chart House and it was perfect. The food the amazing. The staff was amazing and so professional. I would recommend this place to everyone. Thank you Chart House for making my day perfect!

Profile Picture Janelle, 10/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

the charthouse is our favorite restaurant, and now our favorite venue. Milla helped me plan ever detail from day one. the day of the wedding was amazing, the entire staff was friendly, attentive and amazing. the food is so good, everyone was raving. and the view is amazing as well. compared to other vendors in the area, with comparable view, the Charthouse was SO FRIENDLY, not snobby like other places, and willing to work with you on almost anything.

Profile Picture User4459155, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our Reception at the Chart House. We could not have been happier with the experience. We worked with Milla and she was amazing. So responsive and very accommodating to our needs. We also found of the NYC skyline venues we looked at, Chart House had the best value for the price. Our guests were so impressed with the view, the food and the space. I can't wait to see our pictures!

Profile Picture Christal, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding on June 14 at the Chart House. My husband and I loved NYC and we wanted a great view for our wedding. Not only was the view spectacular, but the food is A M A Z I N G. We worked with Mike C. the whole way from seeing the venue to getting the menu set up. Mike is super communicative, and knows what he is doing. I didn't question anything with him. The food was RAVED about from all my guests. If you are looking for a view of NYC and good value for your money, look no further. The Hyatt in Jersey City has NOTHING on the Chart House. The staff is great, the food is great, the view is awesome. We have nothing bad to say about the Chart House. We will continue to eat there for years to come and remember the wonderful time they helped us with.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely loved my wedding day, I and everyone else had so much fun. The Chart House was very pleasant, professional, and the food was great. The views from the restaurant were beautiful, especially in my pics. I would definitely host another event at the Chart House and recommend it for any event :)

Profile Picture User4602063, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I never would have expected such great service from a venue. From planning with Maria to working with our banquet captains the day of, everyone at the Chart House made everything work so seamlessly and effortlessly. A control freak, I knew I would have a hard time letting other people manage my day for me, but I soon learned that I could just let go and have fun. Maria was so accommodating and responsive. She really made it her job to make our day the exact way we envisioned it. And the whole night, our banquet captains made sure my husband and I had everything we wanted, even reminding us to eat throughout the night  Plus, all of our guests raved about how the great the food was and of course, the view! My husband and I have planned to celebrate all of our anniversaries at the Chart House Restaurant.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/13/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Chart House Weehawken was the ideal venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. I worked with Mike to finalize all of the details of the day and he was amazing. When the day arrived, Alex our maître d’ was extremely helpful and accommodating, he made certain everything ran smoothly. The food was incredible and the high level of service was beyond my expectations. It was the best day of my life in huge part to the staff at The Chart House, not to mention the breathtaking view of the NYC skyline. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about The Chart House.

Profile Picture Marisa, 10/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Chart House was the second venue that we looked at and we knew immediately it was the place for us to get married. With its helpful, friendly staff, its stunning NYC views, and amazing food we were NOT disappointed.

The food was enjoyed was outstanding on the day of, we had a nice bridal suite to ourselves to decompress and had attendants who took amazing care of us.

Our guests RAVED about the place saying it was the best venue they had ever been to for a wedding.

Profile Picture User3643983, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing!! The food was outstanding as well as the view.

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/15/13, 3 Reviews