Charming Images Reviews

Charming Images 7
  • Abanoub

Abanoub Habib · Getting married on 09/07/2020

Best photographer!

Marcin is the man! He really takes care of you and his pictures are breathtaking! Highly highly recommended to any and everyone!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Michelle Mirlas · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Amazing photographer

Marcin was amazing, fun, professional, and so easy to work with!! My fiancé and i have never done a photo shoot prior and marcin guided us every step of the way. He brought us to great locations we wouldn’t have found ourselves. The pictures were delivered to us within a few days and came out wonderful! His work is simply beautiful and he is awesome to shoot with! I would highly recommend marcin for all your photography needs.

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Charming Images 14
    Charming Images 15

Brittany Ronnow · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Engagement Photos

My fiance and I took our engagement photos with Marcin and he was incredible! He is extremely professional and passionate about his work. Our photos came out better than we ever expected. I would 100% recommend Marcin!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Charming Images 16

Gianna Seidler · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Incredible Photography

It was truly a pleasure working with Marcin for our engagement shoot. My fiance and I were feeling quite nervous about it on our way there, as this was our first time taking professional photos together, but Marcin eased our nerves as soon as we met him! He was professional, kind, and extremely creative. The time flew by, and we have more photos than we ever could have imagined - each one more beautiful than the previous one! I HIGHLY recommend Charming Images to any newly engaged couple looking for a photographer.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2019

We worked with Marcin of Charming Images for our engagement photos. We had so much fun with him and the photos came out beautiful. It was hard to choose just one for our Save the Date. Marcin is organized, responsive, and creative! He kept us laughing during the shoot and had a lot of good ideas for interesting pictures. We would definitely work with him again!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Tali Donner · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing Experience!

Marcin is an extremely talented photographer. It was a pleasure working with him, and then to see his creative ideas come to life in the photographs was incredible. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • F

Francine Groot · Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent service!

Everyone LOVED all my wedding pictures! I could have not picked a better photographer for my wedding day! Marcin was such a professional and took amazing pictures even in places I could not imagine to be possible! Highly recommend Charming Images!

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Cherry

Cherry Hanna · Married on 11/18/2018

Best Photographer!!!

Charming Images is by far one of the best vendors we had at our wedding. Marcin is really great to work with! He responds to emails quickly and is very organized! Our engagement photoshoot allowed us the opportunity to work with Marcin and he gave us tips on how to pose which prepared us for the big day. Marcin is calming and fun to be around which is important during a stressful morning of getting ready/ wedding day! He is really great at capturing the moment and talented creative shots besides the shots that you request from him. Just look at his instagram!! His photography packages are reasonable priced and he offers albums as well. I would recommend Charming Images to anyone who wants creative photography capturing your big day with a very personable photographer!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Charming Images 17
    Charming Images 18
    Charming Images 19
    Charming Images 20

jessica · Married on 10/28/2018

Best Wedding Decision!

Marcin made the whole wedding photography experience easy! He is a very hard working and extremely patient. His photos came out amazing and my husband and I love looking at our wedding pictures over and over. I can not reiterate how patient and flexible he was throughout the whole process and especially on our wedding day when everyone was on edge! Marcin also shot our engagement photo shoot and our photos came out GREAT! He was very patient and helped us become comfortable in front of the camera. He was not in a rush and it was obvious that he truly loves his job. BOOK Charming Images, you will not regret it! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Charming Images 21

Alexis · Married on 10/06/2018

No Need to Look Any Further!

My husband and I were together for 10 years prior to getting married this past October, so it was important for us to find a photographer who was able to capture every special moment with the two of us, especially on our wedding day.

Being that I am not a photogenic person, it wasn't easy being in front of a camera and having to pose. However, during our Engagement Shoot, Marcin was able to easily make the both of us instantly comfortable by laughing and smiling throughout the day, often times leading us to forget that we were posing for a camera.

On our long-awaited wedding day, Marcin was able to capture every single detail, emotion and so much more in magnificent ways that blew the both of us away. Within each photo there's a story behind it and you can feel each feeling through every photo captured.

It's important for us to point out the work ethic that he has in delivering such breathtaking shots. The amount of dedication and passion he has in creating everlasting memories for anyone shines through when he is "in the moment" taking every single shot. It's evident on just how hard he is willing to work and how creative he is willing to get just to make every moment in front of the camera count.

We would highly recommend Marcin to anyone whose looking for a photographer that will effortlessly capture moments that'll exceed anyones expectations and more than anyone could ever wish for!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Sandra H · Married on 09/30/2018

Best Photographer!

Amazing photographer! Marcin is extremely patient, and really helped us so much throughout out the process. From the first time I inquired all the way up to our wedding day, Marcin was always there for us and answered all our questions. First we did an engagement session, my husband and I were never comfortable in front of the camera but Marcin made it super easy and natural which made for phenomenal engagement and wedding pictures! Highly highly recommend charming images! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Morcos

Morcos · Married on 09/09/2018

Great Guy !

Marcin is a great and funny guy. For our engagement shoot he made us feel relaxed and chilled. And although he wasn't available to do our actual wedding photos, he brought two photographers that were so funny and they also did a great job ( considering it was raining heavy all day during my wedding day and so we had to work with what we had). I would highly recommend Marcin and his team to do your engagement and wedding photos. U won't regret it :)

Sent on 10/15/2018

Beshoy · Married on 09/09/2018

Awesome Experience

Charming Images is one of the best vendors we’ve dealt with! Marcin is an awesome guy who will go above and beyond to make the couple happy! We highly recommend him for any event that requires photography!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Viktoria · Married on 09/01/2018

Great Photographer

Charming images photographed our wedding early in September. Marcin`s professionalism, talent and time management are just absolutely outstanding. The pictures came out beautiful. It was great working with Marcin and his second photographer during our wedding day. They kept everything organized and captured all that we wanted on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Paulina · Married on 06/15/2018

Charming Images is INCREDIBLE!!! My entire wedding party was so impressed by Marcin. He really pays attention to every detail to get you the best photo. He goes above and beyond what we could have ever expected from a wedding photographer. We love our wedding pictures and could not be more happy that we booked with Charming Images for the best day of our lives. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Ellen · Married on 04/09/2018

If I could give this review a 1000/5 I would. Marcin was absolutely amazing he was more than just a photographer. From the beginning through to the end he offered endless support,advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt in safe hands and it was like having a friend there with you ! His experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives ! I always recommend him to everyone I see because of how amazing, talented he truly is. He goes above and beyond to make sure everything comes out perfect.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kasia · Married on 02/03/2018

Thank You Marcin!!! Our wedding pictures are fabulous and we could not ask for a better photographer to capture our most beautiful moment. Thanks to you and your professionalism we have beautiful memories that will last us a lifetime. It was a Busy and stressful day and you made it easier and go smoother and without any hiccups Im Writing this review because I want everyone to know how talented you are and they should have great pictures just like us.
    KKHeaney

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Charming Images 22

Veronica · Married on 05/29/2017

Working with Marcin was everything my husband and I could have asked for and more! He did such an amazing job, we love all of our photos, and throughout the entire process he ensured that we were getting everything we asked for and more. Our bridal party had so much fun with him the day of our wedding, and he always made us all laugh right before he took a photo so he got really genuine laughs and smiles in our photos which came out incredible. We highly recommend booking Charming Images!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2017

I loved working with Charming Images (Marcin) !!!! Very responsive to any concerns I had, very open to my ideas on what I wanted to do with my photoshoots and also Marcins input was very creative, and fun. Also, very professional, understanding and on time! I recieved a sneak peak of my photos within a day or two ?? For both photo shoots I did with him.
    Marcin also pleasantly surprised me when he stayed a couple more minutes extra to capture a very special moment at my Wedding, he didn't have to but he did and that's a very uncommon thing now-a-days.
    There is only one issue I had, not having more time in the day for more photos!!!!
    I highly recommend Charming Images to anyone who values the importance of amazing Photos on one of the most special days we experience!!!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Magdalena and Henry · Married on 02/17/2017

Excellent!

Very professional services. Great approach and work etiquette. Couldn’t recommend it more!
    Truly charming...
    Best,
    Magdalena and Henry

Sent on 06/02/2019

sylwia · Married on 09/10/2016

i highly recommend charming images, we decided not to have video and so having tons of photos to capture our day was especially important, Marcin went above and beyond giving us beautiful photographs that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Kinga · Married on 09/03/2016

Professional services and professional delivery for anyone that needs a photographer. Thank you Marcin Pawlowski for make my wedding day more special :) You are the best !!!

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • I

Ivonka · Married on 10/10/2015

He's very professional and good with kids since our son was in the pictures with us. He was also very helpful with recommending a great location to take the pictures. Our wedding photos are beautiful. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2016

We are very happy we chose Marcin for our wedding. He was great to work with, very easy going, and made everyone feel comfortable. The photos were all AMAZING! We received everything as promised and cannot stress enough how pleased we are. He even gave us a sneak peek of our photos shortly after the wedding. Marcin did an amazing job documenting one of the most important days of our lives. We highly recommend Marcin and Charming Images!!

Sent on 02/08/2016