Charming Images Reviews

17 Reviews for Charming Images

1 User photo

Charming Images 1

Stephanie · Getting married on 08/03/2019

We worked with Marcin of Charming Images for our engagement photos. We had so much fun with him and the photos came out beautiful. It was hard to choose just one for our Save the Date. Marcin is organized, responsive, and creative! He kept us laughing during the shoot and had a lot of good ideas for interesting pictures. We would definitely work with him again!

Alexis · Married on 10/06/2018

No Need to Look Any Further!

My husband and I were together for 10 years prior to getting married this past October, so it was important for us to find a photographer who was able to capture every special moment with the two of us, especially on our wedding day.

Being that I am not a photogenic person, it wasn't easy being in front of a camera and having to pose. However, during our Engagement Shoot, Marcin was able to easily make the both of us instantly comfortable by laughing and smiling throughout the day, often times leading us to forget that we were posing for a camera.

On our long-awaited wedding day, Marcin was able to capture every single detail, emotion and so much more in magnificent ways that blew the both of us away. Within each photo there's a story behind it and you can feel each feeling through every photo captured.

It's important for us to point out the work ethic that he has in delivering such breathtaking shots. The amount of dedication and passion he has in creating everlasting memories for anyone shines through when he is "in the moment" taking every single shot. It's evident on just how hard he is willing to work and how creative he is willing to get just to make every moment in front of the camera count.

We would highly recommend Marcin to anyone whose looking for a photographer that will effortlessly capture moments that'll exceed anyones expectations and more than anyone could ever wish for!

Sandra H · Married on 09/30/2018

Best Photographer!

Amazing photographer! Marcin is extremely patient, and really helped us so much throughout out the process. From the first time I inquired all the way up to our wedding day, Marcin was always there for us and answered all our questions. First we did an engagement session, my husband and I were never comfortable in front of the camera but Marcin made it super easy and natural which made for phenomenal engagement and wedding pictures! Highly highly recommend charming images! Thank you for everything!!

Morcos · Married on 09/09/2018

Great Guy !

Marcin is a great and funny guy. For our engagement shoot he made us feel relaxed and chilled. And although he wasn't available to do our actual wedding photos, he brought two photographers that were so funny and they also did a great job ( considering it was raining heavy all day during my wedding day and so we had to work with what we had). I would highly recommend Marcin and his team to do your engagement and wedding photos. U won't regret it :)

Beshoy · Married on 09/09/2018

Awesome Experience

Charming Images is one of the best vendors we’ve dealt with! Marcin is an awesome guy who will go above and beyond to make the couple happy! We highly recommend him for any event that requires photography!

Viktoria · Married on 09/01/2018

Great Photographer

Charming images photographed our wedding early in September. Marcin`s professionalism, talent and time management are just absolutely outstanding. The pictures came out beautiful. It was great working with Marcin and his second photographer during our wedding day. They kept everything organized and captured all that we wanted on our wedding day.

Ellen · Married on 04/09/2018

If I could give this review a 1000/5 I would. Marcin was absolutely amazing he was more than just a photographer. From the beginning through to the end he offered endless support,advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt in safe hands and it was like having a friend there with you ! His experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives ! I always recommend him to everyone I see because of how amazing, talented he truly is. He goes above and beyond to make sure everything comes out perfect.

Kasia · Married on 02/03/2018

Thank You Marcin!!! Our wedding pictures are fabulous and we could not ask for a better photographer to capture our most beautiful moment. Thanks to you and your professionalism we have beautiful memories that will last us a lifetime. It was a Busy and stressful day and you made it easier and go smoother and without any hiccups Im Writing this review because I want everyone to know how talented you are and they should have great pictures just like us.
    KKHeaney

Charming Images 2

Veronica · Married on 05/29/2017

Working with Marcin was everything my husband and I could have asked for and more! He did such an amazing job, we love all of our photos, and throughout the entire process he ensured that we were getting everything we asked for and more. Our bridal party had so much fun with him the day of our wedding, and he always made us all laugh right before he took a photo so he got really genuine laughs and smiles in our photos which came out incredible. We highly recommend booking Charming Images!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2017

I loved working with Charming Images (Marcin) !!!! Very responsive to any concerns I had, very open to my ideas on what I wanted to do with my photoshoots and also Marcins input was very creative, and fun. Also, very professional, understanding and on time! I recieved a sneak peak of my photos within a day or two ?? For both photo shoots I did with him.
    Marcin also pleasantly surprised me when he stayed a couple more minutes extra to capture a very special moment at my Wedding, he didn't have to but he did and that's a very uncommon thing now-a-days.
    There is only one issue I had, not having more time in the day for more photos!!!!
    I highly recommend Charming Images to anyone who values the importance of amazing Photos on one of the most special days we experience!!!!!!

sylwia · Married on 09/10/2016

i highly recommend charming images, we decided not to have video and so having tons of photos to capture our day was especially important, Marcin went above and beyond giving us beautiful photographs that we will cherish forever.

Kinga · Married on 09/03/2016

Professional services and professional delivery for anyone that needs a photographer. Thank you Marcin Pawlowski for make my wedding day more special :) You are the best !!!

• I

Ivonka · Married on 10/10/2015

He's very professional and good with kids since our son was in the pictures with us. He was also very helpful with recommending a great location to take the pictures. Our wedding photos are beautiful. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

We are very happy we chose Marcin for our wedding. He was great to work with, very easy going, and made everyone feel comfortable. The photos were all AMAZING! We received everything as promised and cannot stress enough how pleased we are. He even gave us a sneak peek of our photos shortly after the wedding. Marcin did an amazing job documenting one of the most important days of our lives. We highly recommend Marcin and Charming Images!!

Anna · Married on 09/04/2015

I can’t imagine having anyone better than Marcin to capture our day of happiness. Thanks to him our memories will last. Every time I go back to those pictures, it brings a smile to my face. It’s a treasure that I will be able to show my kids in the future. He made my family feel comfortable and at ease. I will highly recommend him to everyone I know. Marcin - thank you for everything!

• W

Weronika · Married on 05/14/2010

Couldn't ask for a better photographer!
    Marcin photographed me and my now husband for our save the dates. He was very professional, on time, had great suggestions for different poses, he even helped us pick the best picture and helped with our order! Couldn't ask for anything better!
    He were so happy with his work that we hired him to take pictures at my bridal shower. Again, we were beyond happy with his work. He has a great eye and a fun modern twist on pictures.