Charming Fox Photography Reviews

Charming Fox Photography 5
Charming Fox Photography 6
Charming Fox Photography 7

Matthew · Married on 06/24/2015

Carrie was absolutely fantastic! She catered to our every need and provided my wife with the perfect environment to make her feel comfortable and at ease. We've used Charming Fox for multiple sessions and Carrie has been professional and personable and her editing services were fast and top quality. I would (and frequently do!) recommend her to everyone I talk to about photography services.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you Matt! You and your beautiful wife have been such a pleasure to work with. Need to get those babies in for their photos soon!

Carrie did a fabulous job photographing my daughters wedding! She helped us navigate through the details with ease. Her photos were high quality and we didn't have to buy a lot of extras that we didn't want. I would definitely use Carrie again!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I work very hard to make sure we don't miss any detail so that my clients don't have to worry about it on the day of. There's plenty of other things that need attention!!

Candice · Married on 06/06/2015

I have nothing negative to say about our experience with Carrie. She was enthusiastic and really took the time to ensure that there was a plan in place prior to the big day. We got exactly what was discussed and planned out with our photo's. The quality and value we received was wonderful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Nathan · Married on 06/22/2014

Great photographer. Was self sufficient. did everything without being asked, and did what asked. Offered ideas on other angles, etc... would use again.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you Nathan for taking the time to right me a review and for the kind words. I am so happy to know I could provide you exactly what you were looking for and then some!

Megan · Married on 06/22/2014

Carrie is absolutely wonderful, she has such an eye for beauty. We always look forward to our session with her. Thank you for the wonderful experience! Also great for pregnancy announcements and newborn shoots!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you Megan for the kind words. It's always an equally wonderful experience to capture your sweet babies! I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a review and also helping me grown my business with your referrals!

Jamie · Married on 04/22/2011

She is very prompt and professional but yet super fun at the same time!! You will love her!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you Jamie. I've loved all the opportunities to capture you, your family and seeing it grow!

Lindsay · Married on 03/02/2012

Carrie is so sweet. Makes it very fun!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

I'm so happy you are pleased with the complimentary mini-session for you and your family. It was a joy to see all of you again & hope you enjoy your Christmas photos we captured in Grapevine. Those baby boys are precious!