Charming Fox Photography Reviews

31 | Round Rock, TX

31 Reviews for Charming Fox Photography

31 Charming Fox Photography Reviews

Lisa · Getting married on 02/14/2019

Carrie is a sweetheart and does everything she can to capture the best images. She is really creative which gives each client a unique photo. She is also great at capturing the personality and style of the person. I have used her for individual photos and I am using her for my family photos.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you Lisa for the sweet review! I'm looking forward to many more opportunities to capture you & your family!
  • F

Francheska · Married on 05/06/2018

Carrie was awesome! My fiancé and I are both in the military and she photographed his home coming for us. The photos were so genuine and really captured the emotions of that day. She's quick to respond to questions and flexible when it comes to giving you what you want. I would definitely recommend her??

Sent on 11/10/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you Francheska. It was MY honor to capture this incredibly emotional and special day!

Abigail · Married on 04/21/2018

Carrie is a dream to work with!!

Carrie was a dream to work with! She is very prompt with answering her emails, stays in touch to update very well. She is also flexible with her scheduling. Our pictures were gorgeous and we will definitely work with her again for future needs! ❤️

Sent on 10/15/2018

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Abby, it was a pleasure working with you & Andrew as well as getting to know your family & friends. We had a lot of fun at your rehearsal & wedding...so much so, we are still talking about how incredible it was. Thank you so much for your kind words, taking the time to leave us your feedback & we hope to see more family & friends soon too. Congratulations to you both & we wish you many years of beautiful wedded happiness!

Scarlett · Married on 03/03/2018

We hired Carrie for our March 3rd night wedding. The venue was beautiful with a view of downtown Dallas but with it being night time, all windows and mostly lit by candlelight I was worried the photos wouldn't come out. I was surprised!!! Carrie not only delivered incredible photos but her editing work is amazing. Such a talented photographer- I'll definitely refer her to anyone looking for a photographer. She's the best! Thank you for capturing our memories so beautifully.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your venue selection was gorgeous and so fun easy to work in. You pulled together so much simple elegance and class. Congratulations to you both and thank you again.

Stephanie · Married on 01/27/2018

She was absolutely fantastic to work with! Her picture are gorgeous and got great pictures of everything!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to leave us a review. Your kind words, time & attention are greatly appreciated. You & Nathan were such a delight to work with & your venue gorgeous, making it all easy on us! We wish you many years of joy & blessings.

Hannah · Married on 12/30/2017

Carrie has hands-down been my absolute favorite wedding vendor. She has gone above and beyond for my husband and I on numerous occasions. Her photography is stunning, but her customer service is far greater. I truly feel blessed to have found Carrie & Charming Fox Photography, I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to capture my wedding day. She is attentive, creative, and kind. She makes you feel so comfortable, and manages to capture things you didn’t even know had happened. I have loved reminiscing on our wedding day through her album, and cannot wait to have prints made. I will never be able to say “thank you” enough.

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Charming Fox Photography 8
    Charming Fox Photography 9
    Charming Fox Photography 10

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Hannah, this is the kindest review & sentiment. It was a pleasure & a blessing to be able to capture your beautiful wedding day shared with your loving friends & family. You & Tim are such an example of Gods love & hands working in our world. Many blessings to you both!

Joan · Married on 11/15/2017

Carrie was a joy to work with! I had her take our family of 12 photographs. We hadn’t had them taken in years. She captured the essence of us. I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness...it was so much fun capturing your family and boy was it COLD! But they were all troopers and made it work. Everyone was beautiful, kind, and made doing what I love easy! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a review. Many blessings to you and your family!

Monica · Married on 07/01/2017

Carrie did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She was so organized and thoughtful about every small detail to make sure nothing was missed. My husband is not comfortable in front of the camera, so we were struggling to find someone that put him at ease, and Carrie did just that. Our true personalities were captured without the awkward stiff posing, which is exactly what we wanted! Looking at our photos will be a life long reminder of our perfect day.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Monica! It was a pleasure and honor to capture yours & Tyler's special day. I can understand the discomfort being in front of the lens so it makes me feel good knowing he was comfortable and had fun! You both, and ALL of your friends and family, were a joy to work with and so glad everyone was there to share in your day. Many blessings to years of happiness for you both!

Tara · Married on 06/23/2017

Carrie is truly the best in the business! From graduation photos, engagements, to weddings she had me covered! She is extremely creative and makes it so fun! I highly recommend her for any photos you may be needing!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you Tara for the review and kind words. I love that I was able to provide you everything you needed for each special occasion. It was equally an honor to be able to capture them all. Thank you again for the review as well as the opportunity to share in your moments.
  • I

India · Married on 05/27/2017

There are absolutely not enough words to express how much we loved working with Carrie! She is very responsive, professional, and she felt like part of our family. We used her services for our reversal dinner and the wedding day and everyone loved how much fun she was and how natural she kept the flow of things. She listened to what we wanted and even had a few surprises for us that we absolutely loved. We will find any excuse to work with her again❤❤❤

Sent on 07/12/2017

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to leave me a review. It was such an honor to capture your wedding activities and it's easy to be at ease when you have the sweetest and kindest family that are incredibly fun and welcoming! I wish you & your husband many years of wedding love and joy to fill your beautiful hearts.

Courtney · Married on 04/21/2017

I am so glad we were able to have Carrie shoot our wedding. She made sure all of the "big stuff" was captured as well as the special things I wanted. She has a great eye for details and provided us with so many great shots.

Her friendliness, enthusiasm, and professionalism made our day much less stressful. She really thinks of everything!

You would be incredibly lucky to have Carrie there to capture your big day.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you Courtney for the kind words and taking the time to leave me a review! It was so much fun capturing your wedding day and I appreciate the opportunity. It's such a blessing to be able to do this and again, thank YOU!

AMY · Married on 01/03/2017

She is a wonderful photography and she did an amazing job with our daughter!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Thank you Amy!

mitchell · Married on 12/17/2016

As Santa Claus, I have worked with many photographers over the years. Carrie, Charming Fox Photography, is among the BEST! She understands how to get the very best picture and works very hard to not only capture a great picture, but also the emotion and sense of wonder that children have when they talk with Santa. Carrie is very professional and works hard to make sure that every family gets the images they want.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Wow, what an awesome review from SANTA!!!! Of course you are a pleasure to work with as well and I have enjoyed each opportunity we have had to capture the sweet moments with the children who come to see you. Thank You!

Claire · Married on 12/16/2016

Carrie was amazing. She really helped make everything flow the right way and kept everything on time! I was about to have a breakdown and she saved the day. She is sweet, professional and the pictures are amazing! Love the quality and the different views. I will definitely be going back for any other picture needs like newborn or family!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Claire! It was honor to capture yours and Matt's day. I love what I do and I make sure I can do everything within my power to not only provide you beautiful photographs, but a memorable and smooth day.

Ana · Married on 12/14/2016

Ms. Carrie photographed my family for easter minis. For a first time client, i was very satisfied with the service she provided. I loved how the photos came out. Would definitely recommend her to friends/family .

Sent on 12/14/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you Ana, that is so kind!

Pepper · Married on 11/19/2016

Very nice and professional. Timely with her edits and photo returns. I have chosen her to do several of my photo shoots now and have never been disappointed. She does a great job!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you Pepper for the kind words as well as taking a few minutes of your day to leave me a sweet review. I greatly appreciate it!

Stephen · Married on 11/05/2016

She was very wonderful and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Thank you Stephen!
  • W

Will · Married on 09/24/2016

We couldn't be happier with the memories Carrie helped to preserve of our special day. From the time spent preparing and planning, to the execution, to the results. The entire process was painless. To be honest, i am a bit biased. I have used Carrie's services (for family portraits) prior to my wedding so i had complete confidence going in that she would do a remarkable job.

Carrie made herself available as much as we desired. In preperation for our wedding, we met with Carrie for about an hour to plan the wedding, had a brief call leading up to the date of our wedding to shore up details, met her upon arrival at the ranch to show her possible photo locations, and then let her do her thing. Carrie came and went seamlessly with my wife, our family, and myself throughout the wedding capturing the photos. She followed up with us after our honeymoon to discuss the photos and ensure we were satsfied with the results.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Will! It was such a pleasure capturing yours and Bryann's very special and intimate day. I loved the extremely personal details and was incredibly blessed to be the one to make them lasting memories. Many blessings to you, your gorgeous wife, family and new life!

Shannon · Married on 09/17/2016

Carrie is easy going, yet very detailed oriented. Carrie created a written time line of our wedding day from start to finish. With my help, she gathered the names of people inside the wedding party in order to quickly gather everyone together for formal wedding pictures before and after the ceremony. She continues to build the time line with names of loved ones/friends outside the wedding party. Besides taking the expected photos she takes photos of any other events/poses the bride requests. She uses the finished time line as a check list and guide to be certain that no detail (from the cake to the wedding decor) is forgotten. The photos themselves are clear and crisp. I loved the photos she took of my husband and I in the setting sun. The photo Carrie took of the wedding bouquet in the grass is one of my favorites. Finally, as promised, she delivered the photos to me in just a matter of a few weeks (actually several days before promised). I would hire Carrie again for any of my photography needs!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and the time you took to review my services on Wedding Wire. I am so happy to know you are overall pleased with everything. Many blessings to and your husband!

Odellia & Adam · Married on 05/16/2016

Overall great experience. Flawless pictures, very easy to work with.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words and for taking the time to leave a review. Many blessings to you!

DeNaya · Married on 07/11/2015

Carrie was so awesome! As a larger girl, I doubt like my picture being taken and I was worried but she did an amazing job and made me feel so comfortable!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you DeNaya for the review & I appreciate you taking the time! It was so much fun creating your Boudoir Album for your sweet husband and getting to know you. Many blessings in your marriage!

Beautiful pics and great service! We have used Charming Fox on several occasions and would definitely recommend Carrie to friends and family.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

I love hearing this! Thank you so much for your referrals!

Matthew · Married on 06/24/2015

Carrie was absolutely fantastic! She catered to our every need and provided my wife with the perfect environment to make her feel comfortable and at ease. We've used Charming Fox for multiple sessions and Carrie has been professional and personable and her editing services were fast and top quality. I would (and frequently do!) recommend her to everyone I talk to about photography services.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you Matt! You and your beautiful wife have been such a pleasure to work with. Need to get those babies in for their photos soon!

Carrie did a fabulous job photographing my daughters wedding! She helped us navigate through the details with ease. Her photos were high quality and we didn't have to buy a lot of extras that we didn't want. I would definitely use Carrie again!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Charming Fox Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I work very hard to make sure we don't miss any detail so that my clients don't have to worry about it on the day of. There's plenty of other things that need attention!!