28 Reviews for Charming Fox Photography

Prints (2)
Toning (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Carrie is a sweetheart and does everything she can to capture the best images. She is really creative which gives each client a unique photo. She is also great at capturing the personality and style of the person. I have used her for individual photos and I am using her for my family photos.

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carrie was awesome! My fiancé and I are both in the military and she photographed his home coming for us. The photos were so genuine and really captured the emotions of that day. She's quick to respond to questions and flexible when it comes to giving you what you want. I would definitely recommend her??

Profile Picture Francheska, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Carrie for our March 3rd night wedding. The venue was beautiful with a view of downtown Dallas but with it being night time, all windows and mostly lit by candlelight I was worried the photos wouldn't come out. I was surprised!!! Carrie not only delivered incredible photos but her editing work is amazing. Such a talented photographer- I'll definitely refer her to anyone looking for a photographer. She's the best! Thank you for capturing our memories so beautifully.

Profile Picture Scarlett, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Carrie has hands-down been my absolute favorite wedding vendor. She has gone above and beyond for my husband and I on numerous occasions. Her photography is stunning, but her customer service is far greater. I truly feel blessed to have found Carrie & Charming Fox Photography, I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to capture my wedding day. She is attentive, creative, and kind. She makes you feel so comfortable, and manages to capture things you didn’t even know had happened. I have loved reminiscing on our wedding day through her album, and cannot wait to have prints made. I will never be able to say “thank you” enough.

Photos
Profile Picture Hannah, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

Carrie was a joy to work with! I had her take our family of 12 photographs. We hadn’t had them taken in years. She captured the essence of us. I can’t thank her enough.

Profile Picture Joan, 11/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carrie did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She was so organized and thoughtful about every small detail to make sure nothing was missed. My husband is not comfortable in front of the camera, so we were struggling to find someone that put him at ease, and Carrie did just that. Our true personalities were captured without the awkward stiff posing, which is exactly what we wanted! Looking at our photos will be a life long reminder of our perfect day.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Carrie is truly the best in the business! From graduation photos, engagements, to weddings she had me covered! She is extremely creative and makes it so fun! I highly recommend her for any photos you may be needing!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

There are absolutely not enough words to express how much we loved working with Carrie! She is very responsive, professional, and she felt like part of our family. We used her services for our reversal dinner and the wedding day and everyone loved how much fun she was and how natural she kept the flow of things. She listened to what we wanted and even had a few surprises for us that we absolutely loved. We will find any excuse to work with her again❤❤❤

Profile Picture India, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

She is a wonderful photography and she did an amazing job with our daughter!

Profile Picture AMY, 1/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As Santa Claus, I have worked with many photographers over the years. Carrie, Charming Fox Photography, is among the BEST! She understands how to get the very best picture and works very hard to not only capture a great picture, but also the emotion and sense of wonder that children have when they talk with Santa. Carrie is very professional and works hard to make sure that every family gets the images they want.

Profile Picture mitchell, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carrie was amazing. She really helped make everything flow the right way and kept everything on time! I was about to have a breakdown and she saved the day. She is sweet, professional and the pictures are amazing! Love the quality and the different views. I will definitely be going back for any other picture needs like newborn or family!

Profile Picture Claire, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ms. Carrie photographed my family for easter minis. For a first time client, i was very satisfied with the service she provided. I loved how the photos came out. Would definitely recommend her to friends/family .

Profile Picture Ana, 12/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very nice and professional. Timely with her edits and photo returns. I have chosen her to do several of my photo shoots now and have never been disappointed. She does a great job!

Profile Picture Pepper, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was very wonderful and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Stephen, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't be happier with the memories Carrie helped to preserve of our special day. From the time spent preparing and planning, to the execution, to the results. The entire process was painless. To be honest, i am a bit biased. I have used Carrie's services (for family portraits) prior to my wedding so i had complete confidence going in that she would do a remarkable job.

Carrie made herself available as much as we desired. In preperation for our wedding, we met with Carrie for about an hour to plan the wedding, had a brief call leading up to the date of our wedding to shore up details, met her upon arrival at the ranch to show her possible photo locations, and then let her do her thing. Carrie came and went seamlessly with my wife, our family, and myself throughout the wedding capturing the photos. She followed up with us after our honeymoon to discuss the photos and ensure we were satsfied with the results.

Profile Picture Will, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carrie is easy going, yet very detailed oriented. Carrie created a written time line of our wedding day from start to finish. With my help, she gathered the names of people inside the wedding party in order to quickly gather everyone together for formal wedding pictures before and after the ceremony. She continues to build the time line with names of loved ones/friends outside the wedding party. Besides taking the expected photos she takes photos of any other events/poses the bride requests. She uses the finished time line as a check list and guide to be certain that no detail (from the cake to the wedding decor) is forgotten. The photos themselves are clear and crisp. I loved the photos she took of my husband and I in the setting sun. The photo Carrie took of the wedding bouquet in the grass is one of my favorites. Finally, as promised, she delivered the photos to me in just a matter of a few weeks (actually several days before promised). I would hire Carrie again for any of my photography needs!!

Profile Picture User7391761, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Overall great experience. Flawless pictures, very easy to work with.

Profile Picture User5309099, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carrie was so awesome! As a larger girl, I doubt like my picture being taken and I was worried but she did an amazing job and made me feel so comfortable!

Profile Picture DeNaya, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful pics and great service! We have used Charming Fox on several occasions and would definitely recommend Carrie to friends and family.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Carrie was absolutely fantastic! She catered to our every need and provided my wife with the perfect environment to make her feel comfortable and at ease. We've used Charming Fox for multiple sessions and Carrie has been professional and personable and her editing services were fast and top quality. I would (and frequently do!) recommend her to everyone I talk to about photography services.

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carrie did a fabulous job photographing my daughters wedding! She helped us navigate through the details with ease. Her photos were high quality and we didn't have to buy a lot of extras that we didn't want. I would definitely use Carrie again!

Profile Picture User7393375, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have nothing negative to say about our experience with Carrie. She was enthusiastic and really took the time to ensure that there was a plan in place prior to the big day. We got exactly what was discussed and planned out with our photo's. The quality and value we received was wonderful. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Candice, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographer. Was self sufficient. did everything without being asked, and did what asked. Offered ideas on other angles, etc... would use again.

Profile Picture Nathan, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carrie is absolutely wonderful, she has such an eye for beauty. We always look forward to our session with her. Thank you for the wonderful experience! Also great for pregnancy announcements and newborn shoots!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/22/14, 1 Review