Charming Chestnuts Reviews

22 Reviews for Charming Chestnuts

1 User photo

Charming Chestnuts 1

Elina · Married on 12/29/2018

Natasha was amazing! She responded so quick, a lot faster than other shops. Then, not only was she professional, she made sure everything was great before we even proceeded to talk about pricing. She also offers different colors for whatever vision I had in mind. She’s so sweet and was never bothered with however many questions/concerns I had. Amazing!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Troy · Married on 08/18/2018

It was great working with Natasha! The invitations are perfect and we can't wait to get them in the mail!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Charming Chestnuts 2

Stacy · Married on 08/18/2018

All I have to say is "CharmingChestnuts is a great business, everything I purchased was 100% fab!!!"

Sent on 10/12/2018

Michele · Married on 07/14/2018

Natasha was absolutely amazing! She was able to take what little information I had to give her (I didn’t have a clear direction of what I wanted at all) and created a beautiful wedding invite. She was able to not only create an amazing invite with so little from me but she was also able to incorporate the few suggestions I had with no problem! I also did the mad lib rsvps and they have been such a fun experience! The wedding invite and mad lib was exactly what I wanted...different, fun, unique and personalized to me and my fiancé. Highly recommend and would work with her again!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

Thankyou so much! You were so quick and accommodating to me, my invitations are a perfect representation of me and my fiancé are and we couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Eleanor · Married on 12/30/2017

Natasha was extremely helpful in adapting her design to meet our requirements. We are delighted with the outcome! Would definitely recommend her wedding invitations!

Selena · Married on 10/27/2017

Natasha was excellent to work with! She was prompt with her responses and very accommodating. She also custom designed a rehearsal invite for us. We love our invites! Thanks again!

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2017

This is my second time using this shop. The quality is amazing and the timeliness is impeccable. I would definitely recommend

Sent on 08/07/2017

Christina · Married on 09/16/2017

From the beginning Natasha was nothing but amazing! She was even kind enough to show me some customization features to accommodate my needs and requests prior to even purchasing her listing. Natasha was very responsive, and professional. She was very easy to work with, and never complained about the millions of changes or edits I requested. The product printed turned out even better than I thought, and her prices were excellent! Would highly recommend Natasha and her shop, and will use them in the future!

Sent on 02/17/2017
  • Zuaibar

Zuaibar · Married on 09/16/2017

I worked with Natasha and she was professional and helpful. My invites were shipped within the week and they were perfect. I needed to order extra all it took was one email and the process was done.

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • SiberianMama

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

Natasha was wonderful to work with! She was able to make changes to an existing template for a wedding invitation in order to align more with our needs, and it turned out beautiful! She responded to emails and questions very quickly, and we had our product within just a couple of days. We purchased the PDF file only, but she also offers printing services if needed. I would highly recommend Natasha.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

Natasha was wonderful! She was incredibly quick and responsive, and her work was beautiful. She easily made a lot of custom signs for my wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Catie · Married on 08/05/2017

Natasha made my wedding invitations and programs. Love them both!! She is so quick to respond and fixes things immediately. Thanks, again!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Catie · Married on 08/05/2017

Charming Chestnuts was responsive and professional. I highly recommend this site.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Mariama · Married on 07/07/2017

I can't recommend Charming Chestnuts enough. Natahsa was very accommodating with the MANY changes that had to be made to our wedding stationary as well a flexible with changing some of the templates. She was professional and responded quickly! Natasha is very easy to work with and her work is amazing, we were so happy with it all!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Laurie · Married on 06/26/2017

We were definitely working on a budget, but wanted nice invitations. These turned out lovely! I've gotten so many compliments on them from our guests. Natasha was super helpful as I changed my mind on things a few times before ready to print. I would definitely recommend Charming Chestnuts for invitations/printing!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Jenna · Married on 06/24/2017

Wow! Natasha could not be more easier to work with. She created exactly what I wanted and executed them beautifully! She responds promptly to questions and the reply cards showed up at my door within days of ordering them. I would absolutely work with Natasha again!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Darcy · Married on 06/23/2017

We had an awesome experience with Natasha! She delivered exactly what we wanted in a very prompt and professional manner.

We requested a couple edits to style of lettering and asked her professional opinion on a couple details and she was thorough and helpful beyond our expectations.

Sent on 02/20/2017

jill · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely loved working with Charming Chestnuts. I have already told people about how happy I am with the service, quality, responsiveness, EVERYTHING! Can't wait to send my invitations out. :)

Sent on 02/08/2017
  • Safina

Safina · Married on 05/20/2017

Natasha is great! Very professional and efficient. She remembered me from when she made my wedding invitations. I wanted my place cards to look much like the wedding invitations. I really appreciated all of her edits and doing what she could do to make me happy. She is prompt with responding as well. Great doing business with her!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Laura · Married on 04/21/2017

Natasha was a pleasure to work with & I love my invitations! I will definitely be back to her in the future!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Invitation process was easy. Received a fast response from Natasha. Invites were sent quickly and came with no errors. Our guests have nothing but compliments as the invitations are simple and classy! Thank you!

Sent on 08/17/2017