59 Reviews for Charmed by Tonya

Makeup Trial (2)
Group Services (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
58 Charmed by Tonya Reviews

Tonya was absolutely amazing to work with! She was responsive and on time with everything! I especially loved that I was able to walk in with a few Pinterest pictures and she was able to create exactly what I wanted! She also did all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup and they came out so gorgeous! I highly recommend using Tonya!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 8/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Multi. Stylists

Tonya and her crew are AMAZING! I booked the complete package from Tonya, which included hair/makeup for bridal portraits, hair/makeup trial, and hair/makeup for me and my bridesmaids on the day of. There was me, 5 bridesmaids and my mother and my husband's mother who all received their services. Everyone looked FLAWLESS and the makeup lasted all night. I was the only one with an updo and it lasted all night and looked just the way I wanted. Tonya was willing to work with me to get the perfect look and wouldn't stop until I was happy. She is an amazing artist and very professional. I was referred to her through one of my bridesmaids, who she did our hair/makeup for her wedding. She also did that friend's sister and cousin's wedding as well - and KILLED it all! I looked all over the Houston area but since I knew from experience that her makeup would really stand the test of time, I was sold. Tonya is your girl! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Haley , 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Tonya and her team helped my bridal party, moms, and I feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She and her team were fun and down to earth, and my bridal party and I felt really comfortable hanging out and being ourselves around them, which made getting ready so much more fun and relaxing. My hair and makeup didn't budge an inch in Houston's September heat & humidity! Tonya really took the time to listen to what I wanted, and my results were even better than I imagined. Thanks so much Tonya & team!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Tonya and her crew were wonderful to work with for my wedding!!!! She first did my bridal hair and makeup and captured EXACTLY what I wanted in both. My hair and makeup held all day, so by the time I went to bed, I was sad to take it off. (Which I honestly did not think was possible in the Houston humidity). She also let me bring my dog with me to get my hair/makeup done!!!
The day of my wedding, Tonya helped me keep my sanity. With the storm passing through and the family drama, I would have definitely cried if it weren't for her. She did everything she could to make sure I stayed calm and happy and I can't thank her enough for that.
I truly felt like a princess thanks to Tonya, my hair and makeup was absolutely perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Tonya is fabulous. She did my airbrush makeup and hair for both trial run and for my bridal portraits in November, and is scheduled to all the services for myself, 6 bridesmaids, and the mothers for my wedding on March 26. She is punctual (very important), professional, and very accommodating to create the look that you desire for your big day! I feel 100% positive we will all look amazing on my big day. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Merrill , 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Tonya was amazing. I ended up having to re take my bridal pictures and she was able to do my hair and makeup for me again last minute. My mom, sisters and I all loved our hair and makeup and Tonya couldn't be easier to work with. I couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture McKell, 3/13/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Tonya was amazing! She did fast and detailed work to have my bridesmaids and me look stunning for the entire night. My hair stayed curled for two days after the big day and looked great going into the honeymoon. She was professional, made everything comfortable, and came to my location!

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tonya is wonderful! She was very flexible with my timing for my trial. The flood waters were awful but Tonya was very flexible and helpful. I also found her easy to work with. She gets a vision and makes it happen. My trial was awesome. I can't wait to have her fix my hair and makeup for these wedding! I know her work will be amazing!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Excellent work and provided hair and/or make-up for Bride, Mother of Bride and 6 bridesmaid very quickly. Everyone looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Patti, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tonya was AMAZING! I did 4 airbrush applications with her, Trials for engagement, Engagement pictures, Bridals, and Day of wedding. My mother also used her the day of and once all my bridal party watched her work her magic, everyone wanted in on Tonya's work! Thank you again Tonya it was a pleasure working with you and I recommend anyone looking for the perfect professional makeup artist and hairstylist, go with CharmedByTonya, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture ashley, 5/23/15, 18 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Both of my cousins used Tonya for their wedding, and I made no other calls than her when my big day came around. She is so professional, doing everything she can to get your look exactly the way you want it. She was prompt and kept us on schedule, and is always a joy to be around. Maribel and Tonya helped get our wedding day off to the perfect start and I can't thank them enough for making me feel like such a beautiful bride!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/1/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Words cannot express how thankful I am for Tonya and her team. When I went in for my hair and makeup trial, I was terrified. I had not had my hair and makeup done since high school prom, had no idea what I really wanted, and didn't know what to expect. Tonya made me feel right at home and made me feel gorgeous. However, I will definitely recommend ALL brides do a trial run because that is when you learn how long your hair can stay a certain way, if you want extensions, if your makeup needs to be heavier, and "gosh, that lipstick was a little too pink." It's well worth the money! On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant played music, lightened the mood and made sure we were all relaxed, and were so flexible through all the hustle and bustle of everything that was going on. I had never felt as beautiful as I did that day thanks to Tonya and I've never received as many compliments as I did. She truly made me feel like a bride!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was beyond happy and pleased with all of my bridesmaids makeup and hair. My makeup and hair was impeccable. Tonya and her assistant are by far the sweetest and most comforting people to work with. Tonya made everything so easy for myself and my girls and was just so sweet and pleasant to work with. I will forever refer charmed by tonya!

Profile Picture Shera Chynai, 10/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tonya was so sweet, and when she was too booked, I got to work with Jayme. She was personable and professional and helped me to get the perfect look for my makeup. My makeup was perfect for pictures all day (even in Houston summer heat), and I was so happy!

Profile Picture User3731078, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tonya was great! Everyones hair and makeup held up for a long hot summer wedding. She worked with everyone to make sure they got exactly what they wanted. I originally was going to do my own hair for my wedding but then decided last minute for her to do it. It worked out great and I'm glad she did it for me!

Profile Picture Kathryn , 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tonya was wonderful. I highly recommend her, the hair she did for myself and my bridesmaids was glorious. We all had vintage pin up looks and they stayed all day and into the next day as well. That girl can make hair do what ever she says. My make up was flawless and lasted all night. If anyone was unhappy about something she took the time to fix it until they were pleased. I have nothing but nice things to say.

Profile Picture User3440944, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

It has been almost a year since my wedding and people that attended by wedding are STILL talking about what a great job Tonya did. I loved everything about what she did. We had a trial run that did not go so hot, so we scheduled another. This reassured me that she cared about making me happy and was going to do everything she could to make me look beautiful. She gave me tips on the night before washing and products that would help lift my hair, AND IT WORKED! Everything was beautiful! I am so thankful she was able to be there on my wedding day. I have recommended her to any brides and will continue to recommended her.

Profile Picture Erika, 3/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Look no farther if you want to have flawless make up and hair. Tonya saved the day when my original stylist accidentally scheduled me on the wrong day. She had my wedding date open (20 days after the first phone call) and she fit in a trial. I was very fortunate to have a Friday wedding because I am sure that is the only reason she could fit me in. I received more compliments on my hair and make up then ever in my entire life. She spent 2 hours just making sure my make up was exactly what I wanted and to top it off she drove out to me I didn't have to go to a salon. Thanks to her I looked like a better version of myself.

Tonya you rock and thank you so much for saving my day.

Profile Picture Trina, 2/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have used Tonya on several occasions, and I wouldn't use anyone else! Shes amazing, and so sweet. I love looking back at my wedding pictures, I LOVED my makeup!!

Profile Picture sarah, 12/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tonya was great! She was very fast to respond and very helpful. She showed up early, and did a great job on my hair and makeup. No regrets here!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so glad that Tonya did my wedding makeup. She did a fantastic job and she really listened to me regarding the look that I was going for. She also went above and beyond with the scheduling of our practice session. I was going to school in another city at the time, so I was in town for only a short time frame. I was so pleased that she worked me into her schedule. Additionally, I have a really oily face and I was amazed that my makeup looked as beautiful at the end of the night as at the beginning. I would highly recommend having Tonya do your hair and makeup for your big day or any other important events.

Profile Picture Rory, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tonya was awesome. She and her team (sorry, forget the names!) did hair/makeup for me, my 5 bridesmaids, and my mom. They arrived early, were professional AND fun, and did a really great job on everyone. I felt confident in Tonya's abilities after my hair/makeup trial because she did an awesome job then, but my hair/makeup on the wedding day was absolutely perfect. And I am really picky. She really listened to what I wanted. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tonya and her team are wonderful! They are very accommodating and all of my girls looked absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I got so many compliments on my hair and make-up. Tonya did exactly what I wanted and more! She is also very reasonably priced. I would recommend charmed by tonya for any special event!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Tonya for my hair and makeup for both my bridal portraits and my wedding day. Both times Tonya and team came on site and arrived promptly and ready to go. On my wedding day she did my hair and makeup, as well as my 5 bridesmaid's, my mom, and our little flower girl. Tonya and her team are all sweet and fun to work with. When you are sitting in their chair as they are doing your hair and makeup, they are actually fun to talk to. Everyone looked STUNNING and really enjoyed working with Tonya and her team. Everyone was talking about how they wished they could take Tonya home so she could do their hair/makeup every day. Honestly, I felt like a princess my entire wedding day, received so many compliments, and I love how I photographed in all my pictures. In my bridal portraits my hair and airbrush makeup came out amazing, and from what I've seen of my wedding photos I will not be disappointed. On my wedding day I cried multiple times, and it did not affect my make-up. My husband and I actually had an early flight the morning after our wedding since we were moving to North Carolina, so I just slept in my hair (after taking it down) and makeup, and I looked great the next day again! Very impressed overall. I would definitely recommend using Charmed by Tonya and if I had to do it over again, I would definitely use them again! Thanks Tonya and team for making me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/5/13, 10 Reviews