Charlotte Dike Piano Reviews

6 | Bozeman, MT

6 Reviews for Charlotte Dike Piano

6 Charlotte Dike Piano Reviews

Michael · Married on 07/29/2017

Charlotte played for our wedding on Orcas Island last summer. We wanted a unique and intimate wedding with music to match, and Charlotte did just that. We weren’t exactly sure what we wanted for the ceremony music, so Charlotte took the time to discuss a range of options and made suggestions based off of what we were thinking. We ended up choosing a combination of contemporary songs and classical pieces suggested by her, and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Our outdoor wedding had a long aisle of meadow for the ceremony, and Charlotte’s impeccable sense of fluidity kept the music flowing perfectly for the long periods of time it took for people to walk down.

Charlotte and her band played our reception: keys, drums, bass, guitar, and singer. Charlotte worked with us to get the right combination of songs and timing to maintain the vibe we wanted. She was great to work with in crafting our perfect wedding sound. Each and every song was a hit with our guests and the variety kept things interesting; the band had lots of people dancing the whole time. We got a lot of compliments on the music!

Overall, Charlotte’s music was a huge contribution to making our wedding the best day of our lives.x

Haley · Married on 09/05/2015

She knew so many songs, had a lot of experience and brought an amazing and timeless touch to our wedding. It would not have been the same with out her. Words cannot describe how wonderful she was and what a big part she played in making g tmy wedding day magical.

Laila · Married on 06/20/2015

Charlotte played my wedding in Oregon. I gave her a budget and the style I was looking for and she found a group to accompany her that was perfect. They played jazz and a piano solo for the ceremony and country for the reception. It was exactly what I wanted. She was very professional and gave me peace of mind by taking care of things before I could even think about them. I would highly recommend her services.

The music was very high quility. Prompt and professional. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding music. Big variety of styles and sounds.

Emily · Married on 03/15/2014

Charlotte was an excellent pianist and very thoughtful in her suggestions/selections. We asked for different styles of music for the wedding and ceremony which she delivered. For the ceremony, she played two more modern pieces that we requested, one that she hunted down hard to find sheet music for and played beautifully, and another which she learned completely by ear.

She played warm jazz/cocktail music for reception (and came up with playlist based on a few ideas) that was perfect for ambiance and was a much different vibe than ceremony (exactly what we wanted).

She went out of her way to find and play music that was special and unique for us and was also a great pianist! She was friendly and was very professional throughout our planning.

We would highly recommend Charlotte and would gladly discuss our experience more if helpful.

Jacquelyn · Married on 08/11/2012

We hired Charlotte to be our pianist at our wedding. Charlotte did a fantastic job and went above and beyond what I even knew we needed.
    Going into the event I didn’t know much about what I was trying to accomplish with the music during seating and while I walked down the aisle. Before the wedding, Charlotte scheduled an appointment with me to go over the details of the wedding. She helped me come up with the ambiance that we wanted to create for the wedding, and the feeling I wanted as I came down the aisle. She had a bunch of great ideas and refined her ideas based on my feedback. At the end of the meeting, we came up with a list of songs and also a general playlist that she curated based on our conversation.
    On the day of, Charlotte showed up early and made sure everything was set for her performance. She didn’t make me fuss over logistics, she worked out all the little details herself. Which was wonderful, especially on such a crazy day. She did a beautiful job with the music while guests were being seated. When I walked down the aisle, she began to play the unique and heartfelt song we decided upon.
    Thank you Charlotte for being a part of my big day!