Charlie Shin Storyteller Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Charlie Shin Storyteller 1
Charlie Shin Storyteller 2

Kimi · Married on 07/07/2007

I like Charlies' job adn his staff. No hassle. I booked him one year ago because of wedding date.

Photos turn out so beautifuly. I love his job.

Sent on 07/18/2007

Helena · Married on 04/22/2007

I absolutely love Charlie, his work and professionalism! He is creative and amazing in capturing the feeling of the wedding. Moreover, Charlie was on time for every appointment, sincerely listened to what we envisioned our wedding photos to look like and did everything he can to realize that, and went way beyond what we expected - from our casual shots to our wedding day. Also, he's just a wonderful person and that was very important to me as a bride on one of the most special, yet stressful, days of my lilfe. I recently received my wedding album, and it really reflects his work as an artist, as well as what we wanted. I love it!

Sent on 05/03/2007

Joyce · Married on 01/14/2007

I like their photo styles. Price is very reasonable.I like Charlie's work. I strongly recommend him as your wedding photographer. Good Luck

Sent on 02/21/2007

Esther · Married on 01/06/2007

Charlie was very professional, yet down to earth and easy going. He took amazing pictures that will forever be treasured. He is innovative, non-intrusive and takes the time to make the whole process from meeting with you to pick a package to presenting you with the proofs a very special moment. We have already recommended him to our friends and he's currently booked for our friends wedding. They were that impressed!

Sent on 02/26/2007

Glory · Married on 09/23/2006

We loved working with everyone at Kama Wedding. They were easy to work with. I recommended Charlie to our friends and now they are using him as their photographer for their wedding next month.
    They have a partnership with Shilla Bakery so we used them. I was able to give them what we wanted our cake to look like...they were able to create it.

Sent on 05/24/2007

Thank you! Glory

Daniel video taped our wedding. He was punctual, professional and did a great job in the post production clips we viewed.
    The video was a surprise for my mom and dad. Prior to the wedding Daniel was so easy to work with. He had no problem making the very few adjustments that i wanted. When I got wedding DVD, our family watched together for the fist time. We all laughed and cried. It was so beautiful. We would recommend him to any newly engaged one.

Sent on 12/31/2013

The CSP's pictures are amazing! I knew I wanted someone that would understand the look and feel of the photographs that I wanted for our wedding and CSP nailed it! We can't believe how thoroughly, beautifully, and authentically CSP captured the day. My mother-in-law told my sister-in-law that my sister-in-law needed to have CSP take her wedding photographs too!! We are all speechless by your ability to see and capture the largest moments and the smallest details of the day. The extra touches that you added with the computer are spectacular! We thoroughly appreciate your time and talent. I would recommend CSP to any one for any occasion!

Sent on 10/09/2013

I don't know where to start with describing how amazing Charlie at Charlie Shin Storyteller is at his job. He came to Seoul for our wedding photos. The photos are fabulous, and he is a pleasure to work with. He is energetic and excited about taking beautiful pictures. A photographer is with you all day, so it's important to have someone that has a good energy. Charlie was authoritative enough that I didn't have to worry about anything, but also kind and fun at the same time!
    He did our engagement session and really got my groom into it! I paid his airfare and hotel. There are cheaper options for photographers, but after the wedding is over your photos are the only thing you have! He was worth every penny! You can just sit back, and enjoy being beautiful!

Sent on 09/11/2013

We were completely satisfied with our engagement and wedding pictures done by Charlie Shin Photography. Charlie is so easy to work with and his pictures are nothing short of amazing! I never once worried about how our pictures would turn out because I knew Charlie would do an amazing job. He has all the characteristics you would want in a photographer; he is fun, sweet, energertic, and creative. He even has own Kangnam style dance to get everyones attention and it works!! We are so thankful we got to use Charlie as our wedding photographer. We appreaciate all he did to make our wedding day and pictures perfect!! Thank you Charlie!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Camille · Married on 06/11/2011

Excellent and very attentive! The pictures are fabulous!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Jasmine · Married on 06/06/2010

Charlie and his assistant captured such beautiful moments during my wedding. The pictures are so amazing and breath taking and I can't stop looking at them.

Sent on 06/29/2010
  • W

William · Married on 06/28/2009

Studio Kama provided us with photography and makeup services. The photographer and 3 makeup artists arrived very early in the morning to get the ladies ready and beautiful for the wedding. They were very quick in posting the pictures up online. All the guests who saw the pictures said that they were absolutely lovely!

Sent on 07/22/2009

Eun · Married on 03/14/2009

My husband and I were really happy with the services provided by Kama Studio. Charlie and his assistant were professional and friendly, and everything went absolutely smoothly. We're really happy with the photos, and I can't wait to see the photo album!

Sent on 06/17/2009

Laura · Married on 12/20/2008

We were truly satisfied with our pictures and video from Studio Kama. Everyone worked very hard to capture our big day! We definitely recommend using them!!

Sent on 06/07/2009

Snow,

Thanks your comments and rating. We will try to provide better service to everyone.
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 11/22/2008

Wonderful! We have the most beautiful and creative album anyone could ask for! They are very professional and took the most amazing pictures capturing the true feeling of our wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2009

Ingrid,

Thank you for your rating.

Natasha · Married on 11/11/2006

Charlie was up there as being the most professional vendor of the day. He got there early...took great shots...was not intrustive...imaginative and just capture the day in his pictures. He knew that I wanted to remember who was at my wedding...and that is exactly what I got. He caught great moments of the day. I still (bad me) have to give him the details for my album...but that is all my fault (did I say he was patient:)

Sent on 06/28/2007

Thank you! Natasha

Van · Married on 05/12/2018

We are extremely pleased with the final photos and wedding book. The pictures were beautiful. Charlie has a keen eye for different shots at various vantage points that made many pictures unique and special. He was very pleasurable to work with and took care of the bride to ensure she had everything she needed that day. Thanks Charlie for making our wedding day memorable and collaborating with us on our comments and suggestions for our wedding book!
    - Van & Steve

Sent on 09/23/2018

Karen · Married on 08/01/2015

Charlie did an amazing job on my wedding day. I could not have asked for a better photographer! He has so many unique ideas that turn out beautiful! He worked so hard during the entire day! I'm so happy with his work- he's a true artist.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Do did a fabulous job on our wedding photos. He was energetic, and had a good eye for what is important to capture in wedding photographs: the people who were there to witness and celebrate our marriage. We were really happy that we chose with Do. He kept shooting on 9 hours strait next to me and my husband. I will definitely recommend Charlie Shin Photography.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Rana · Married on 04/27/2013

his photos belong in a magazine. they are simply stunning. i feel almost like a model after seeing final results. overall, it was truly easy to work with Charlie. we LOVE the pictures we received. if you want specific photos, make sure you have a list ready though. we were more casual about it and loved the results although im sure there are some setups/specific photos we dont have. but we dont care because the photos are fabulous are still reeling weeks later of how good they are. you get the disk with all photos which some photographers dont want to do. the value of the photos we received and what he cost is his real plus. he is very well priced (except for the books). highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Debbie · Married on 06/11/2010

Excellent vendor I would strongly recommend. We used the vendor for our engagement pictures and wedding very detailed in their picture taking. The vendor captured pictures we didn't even realize were taking place.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Gurveen · Married on 10/30/2009

Charlie you did a great job with the photos!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2010

Cynthia · Married on 11/08/2008

Studio Kama does an excellent job. I will definitely be using them to photograph my new baby when he comes.

Sent on 06/08/2009

Brandy · Married on 09/13/2008

Charlie Shin and his staff are EXCELLENT!! All of the photos were impressive and really captured the day, and I received my albums within 1 month of finalizing the layout. Most people have commented that they have never seen photos like mine, and now one of my friends is also using Studio Kama for her wedding next year. Charlie is very timely, professional, accommodating, and keeps everyone on track. I would definitely recommend Studio Kama's services to anyone looking for a quality photographer. This was hands down the best investment that we made for our wedding day. Money well spent.

Sent on 06/10/2009

Lakhana · Married on 11/24/2012

3.5

Vendor was friendly and very professional. The photos turned out great.

Sent on 01/14/2013