Charlie Shin Storyteller Reviews

Charlie Shin Storyteller 1
Charlie Shin Storyteller 2
  • Davina.

Davina. Sunny Hunter · Married on 09/16/2018

Respectful of me and my husband

Thank you for capturing the moments and emotions. Charlie and Jay were perfectly engaged the big day. Charlie took gorgeous high angle shots with huge camera stand. 30feet above from ground.
    It looks like drone photos. They are great with parents and children. They made us feel superstar. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Hazel

Hazel Clayton · Married on 08/12/2018

Daniel, Great Job!

We engaged Charlie Shin Storyteller for videography service. On our big day, Daniel and Jay assistant arrived early, took the initiative and began snapping away.Daniel captured all the precious moments really well with 5 different angles. Daniel was able to taped the moments for our wedding and we are more than satisfied with video highlight. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Louie

Louie Shinva · Married on 07/22/2018

Stunning! Do not Doubt!

We had an amazing time with Charlie and J. Absolutely amazed by the quality from all photos! The best experience!
    My husband and I were worried we would look unnatural. Charlie had a nice way of bringing out our personalities on the day and made us feel comfortable. Once we received the online gallery link we had a hard time narrowing down which photos we wanted for the album because we loved them all. “DO NOT DOUBT”

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • F

Farah Clayton · Married on 06/02/2018

Kept me calm on wedding day.

Charlie is truly an artist & it's our honor to have been photographed by Charlie & Jay for our wedding. They exceeded our expectations and We honestly felt so proud of them as we have never seen engagement photos turn out so nice. Charlie makes us feel not just comfortable, but truly happy.
    My wedding day would have been complete chaos. Instead, Charlie kept me calm and re-assured me that everything was going to be okay when we were behind of schedule due to the weather. My parents were so impressed by Charlie & Jay. My mom told me the next day how much fun Jay was as he went around and took candid photos of all of our guests.

I can't say enough about them and my three bridesmaids are using them for their wedding as well. Thank you Charlie & Jay for amazing photos. My husbsnd and I will definitely use Charlie again for another event in the future.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Charlotte Ross · Married on 03/11/2018

Amazing photos!

Thanks for the amazing photos. Charlie is reliable, prompt, and creative. After three days of wedding, he delivered the photos capturing the special moments that I want. Received compliments from guests for the big day photos! Thanks for making the day a special one.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Chole · Married on 03/04/2018

We were so glad we chose Charlie and Jay to be our photographers. We hired Charlie after calling  him and I thought he was great.
    They provided us with the best service and top notch photos. We loved his creativity.  We are speechless over our wedding book.  They were spectacular and I would recommend them.
    See you soon for upcoming baby!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Holly Danielovitch · Married on 02/24/2018

Best decision!

Reserved Charlie was by far my best decision regarding the wedding.
    I didn’t know where to start before signed the contract with Charlie. After that Charlie emailed me shooting instructions 101 for engagement session and wedding day. (Do and Don't on your wedding day! ) I was relaxed and enjoyed my big day. He really captured the breath taking moments of the day. Thank a million!!!!

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • Christy

Christy Singh · Married on 12/17/2017

Googled and Found best experiences we have had.

Found Charlie Shin through a google search on event and wedding photographer in DMV area.
    My husband and I were focused by the stunning pictures on landing page.
    Right from the start, Charlie was accommodating on a short notice for engagement shoot. The photos came out to my satisfaction. On wedding day, another great experience with Charlie and his team.
    Charlie pinned the boutonniere for my dad.
    They helped me throughput the day. it was fun with them. Photography is subjected to permanent taste, however if you looking for beautiful pictures and awesome services which are reasonably priced, look no further. Overall experience of my wedding photographer is Five stars.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Charlie Shin Storyteller 3

kyle · Married on 12/10/2017

Thank you very much for everything!

We knew we wanted a phenomenal photographer for our wedding day and didn't know where to go. Charlie came highly recommended from one of our bridesmaid.

After 5 days of our wedding, we received 2000 proofs, all of them are great. I already know they are amazing and that's what's making the anticipation of an album so much harder! Charlie made our day so memorable and we are truly so thankful for that!

Unforgettable experience! Way beyond our expectation!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

I became a big fan of Charlie after I got my wedding proof. Charlie and his team were amazing!! Charlie did our engagement and wedding photos. Their work is absolutely gorgeous and they seem really great to work with! The prices were very reasonable and the quality was magnificent. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/15/2017
  • W

William · Married on 10/09/2017

Charlie was absolutely amazing! Always responsive, intuitive and where we needed him through the whole wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Chisun · Married on 09/29/2017

Photographed our Daughter’s boat wedding. Very professional quality photos. Easy to work with and exceed our expectations.

Sent on 11/13/2017

steven · Married on 09/15/2017

Charlie's creative approach in photographic our wedding from the few hours before the ceremony, during the ceremony and through the reception was very visible in the the resulting 500 plus photos. Then the resulting wedding book made us extremely happy.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Anita · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired Charlie Shin Storyteller to provide photography and videography services for our September 2017 Indian fusion wedding. We were having a hard time finding a wedding photographer, but when we met with Charlie and saw his work, we knew our search was complete. Charlie was fantastic. He and his team were on time and super easy to work with. We met and skyped with Charlie before our wedding to talk through all the details. On the wedding day we had 2 photographers including Charlie and 2 videographers. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out beautiful and we couldn’t be happier. Charlie really has an eye for shooting creative, stunning photographs. His photos are very unique, so our wedding and engagement photos don’t look anything like everyone else’s run of the mill wedding pictures. Charlie also created a photo album for us based on photos of our choice, and his layouts were gorgeous. He ran the layouts by us to make sure we were happy with everything. Overall, we could not speak more highly about Charlie’s photography. We were also happy with the videography. Overall, we highly recommend Charlie Shin Storyteller!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2017

From the first time we both met Charlie and seen his work, we knew he was the photographer we were going to use! His creativity and imagination can definitely been seen in his photos. The photos he took of our wedding were absolutely beautiful and captured every great moment.

My husband was not too keen on getting a video but he is happy we did. Charlie took our wedding day and made an Mp4 video that captured the essence of our entire wedding in 10 minutes. This video file was able to be emailed easily so we were able to send it to our family that could not make it, especially those that are out of the country.

We even had a Photo Booth provided by Charlie. The guests really enjoyed this feature. We were happy to get copies of the photos so we can see the fun everyone had at our wedding.

Though, our wedding was only one short day, every time we watch our video or look at the photos, we can see the story and love that was there that day. None of this could of happened without Charlie Shin and his team!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Jina · Married on 04/30/2017

Charlie Shin worked so hard to capture every moments on our wedding day! We love his photos - thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Charlie Shin Storyteller 4

Coco · Married on 12/31/2016

charlie is absolutely talented photographer! He is an artist with amazing eye, and he captured our wedding memories perfectly. He is great to work with, flexible and has reasonable price range.
    He was trying to capture something different. He adds a touch of sense to his work resulting in amazing shots. Also, Charlie was everywhere to capture our unforgettable memories.
    All photos on DVD are gorgeous. Many thanks to Charlie and his team. I am happy to recommend Charlie.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Semi · Married on 11/05/2016

His service was great! He captured the special moments that I didn't even think of.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Mahsa · Married on 10/15/2016

I've been to several weddings where Charlie and his team were providing photography services and the pictures always looked so terrific. When I got engaged I reached out to Charlie and was not disappointed. Charlie and his team are easy to work with, he is reasonably priced and the pictures turned out perfect! I would highly recommend Charlie Shin Storyteller to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Chelsea · Married on 05/01/2016

Charlie was great! I got married on October 1 at 2941 Restaurant and although it was rainy the pictures still turned out beautifully. Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Charlie is a creative genius that provides phenomenal service. He delivered the best pictures I've ever seen. I recommend him.

Sent on 10/22/2016

My fiancé and I loved his energy and passion for capturing genuine moments.
    Charlie has the amazing ability to capture fine details and candid moments I wasn't expecting.
    Charlie was an absolute joy to work with and look forward to working with him again for my sister’s wedding.
    Recommended!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Leslie · Married on 12/13/2015

Charlie and his team seriously go above and beyond your expectations. Not only are they extremely professional, but they know how to make you feel so special and like family all at the same time. On the wedding day he took tons of behind the scenes photos, capturing special moments that would not have been captured otherwise. He was not intrusive and really seemed to love his work. He was incredibly open to all our suggestions and made our ideas much better. His passion for photography really shows in all of his pictures and the way he treats his clients. I got my wedding album in two months. Fast turn around time. Love it. The finished products were great.I HIGHLY recommend Charlie for any occasions as he works with you to bring your vision to life

Sent on 12/23/2015

Timothy · Married on 10/10/2015

Charlie Shin & Co provides great service and professionalism. Their photography is top notch and the prices are reasonable as well.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Charlie Shin and his team are true artists! They capture special moments and artistic angles of your special day and design it in a storyline that touches your heart forever. If you want a unique and artistic memory of your day, hire Charlie Shin! He will blow you away with his creativity and artistry!

Sent on 12/29/2015