104 Reviews for Charlie Shin Storyteller

Additional Hours (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Thank you very much for everything!

We knew we wanted a phenomenal photographer for our wedding day and didn't know where to go. Charlie came highly recommended from one of our bridesmaid.

After 5 days of our wedding, we received 2000 proofs, all of them are great. I already know they are amazing and that's what's making the anticipation of an album so much harder! Charlie made our day so memorable and we are truly so thankful for that!

Unforgettable experience! Way beyond our expectation!

Profile Picture kyle, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Flush Mount, Proofs

I became a big fan of Charlie after I got my wedding proof. Charlie and his team were amazing!! Charlie did our engagement and wedding photos. Their work is absolutely gorgeous and they seem really great to work with! The prices were very reasonable and the quality was magnificent. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

Charlie was absolutely amazing! Always responsive, intuitive and where we needed him through the whole wedding!

Profile Picture William, 10/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Photographed our Daughter’s boat wedding. Very professional quality photos. Easy to work with and exceed our expectations.

Profile Picture Chisun, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Charlie's creative approach in photographic our wedding from the few hours before the ceremony, during the ceremony and through the reception was very visible in the the resulting 500 plus photos. Then the resulting wedding book made us extremely happy.

Profile Picture steven, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We hired Charlie Shin Storyteller to provide photography and videography services for our September 2017 Indian fusion wedding. We were having a hard time finding a wedding photographer, but when we met with Charlie and saw his work, we knew our search was complete. Charlie was fantastic. He and his team were on time and super easy to work with. We met and skyped with Charlie before our wedding to talk through all the details. On the wedding day we had 2 photographers including Charlie and 2 videographers. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out beautiful and we couldn’t be happier. Charlie really has an eye for shooting creative, stunning photographs. His photos are very unique, so our wedding and engagement photos don’t look anything like everyone else’s run of the mill wedding pictures. Charlie also created a photo album for us based on photos of our choice, and his layouts were gorgeous. He ran the layouts by us to make sure we were happy with everything. Overall, we could not speak more highly about Charlie’s photography. We were also happy with the videography. Overall, we highly recommend Charlie Shin Storyteller!

Profile Picture Anita, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

From the first time we both met Charlie and seen his work, we knew he was the photographer we were going to use! His creativity and imagination can definitely been seen in his photos. The photos he took of our wedding were absolutely beautiful and captured every great moment.

My husband was not too keen on getting a video but he is happy we did. Charlie took our wedding day and made an Mp4 video that captured the essence of our entire wedding in 10 minutes. This video file was able to be emailed easily so we were able to send it to our family that could not make it, especially those that are out of the country.

We even had a Photo Booth provided by Charlie. The guests really enjoyed this feature. We were happy to get copies of the photos so we can see the fun everyone had at our wedding.

Though, our wedding was only one short day, every time we watch our video or look at the photos, we can see the story and love that was there that day. None of this could of happened without Charlie Shin and his team!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Charlie Shin worked so hard to capture every moments on our wedding day! We love his photos - thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jina, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

charlie is absolutely talented photographer! He is an artist with amazing eye, and he captured our wedding memories perfectly. He is great to work with, flexible and has reasonable price range.
He was trying to capture something different. He adds a touch of sense to his work resulting in amazing shots. Also, Charlie was everywhere to capture our unforgettable memories.
All photos on DVD are gorgeous. Many thanks to Charlie and his team. I am happy to recommend Charlie.

Profile Picture Coco, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

His service was great! He captured the special moments that I didn't even think of.

Profile Picture User7533035, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I've been to several weddings where Charlie and his team were providing photography services and the pictures always looked so terrific. When I got engaged I reached out to Charlie and was not disappointed. Charlie and his team are easy to work with, he is reasonably priced and the pictures turned out perfect! I would highly recommend Charlie Shin Storyteller to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day.

Profile Picture Mahsa, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow

Charlie was great! I got married on October 1 at 2941 Restaurant and although it was rainy the pictures still turned out beautifully. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture User5174309, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Liability Insurance

Charlie is a creative genius that provides phenomenal service. He delivered the best pictures I've ever seen. I recommend him.

Profile Picture User4736814, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I loved his energy and passion for capturing genuine moments.
Charlie has the amazing ability to capture fine details and candid moments I wasn't expecting.
Charlie was an absolute joy to work with and look forward to working with him again for my sister’s wedding.
Recommended!

Profile Picture User6859706, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Charlie and his team seriously go above and beyond your expectations. Not only are they extremely professional, but they know how to make you feel so special and like family all at the same time. On the wedding day he took tons of behind the scenes photos, capturing special moments that would not have been captured otherwise. He was not intrusive and really seemed to love his work. He was incredibly open to all our suggestions and made our ideas much better. His passion for photography really shows in all of his pictures and the way he treats his clients. I got my wedding album in two months. Fast turn around time. Love it. The finished products were great.I HIGHLY recommend Charlie for any occasions as he works with you to bring your vision to life

Profile Picture Leslie, 12/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Charlie Shin & Co provides great service and professionalism. Their photography is top notch and the prices are reasonable as well.

Profile Picture Timothy, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Charlie Shin and his team are true artists! They capture special moments and artistic angles of your special day and design it in a storyline that touches your heart forever. If you want a unique and artistic memory of your day, hire Charlie Shin! He will blow you away with his creativity and artistry!

Profile Picture Ana, 9/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We were extremely happy with Charlie and his team. There really is no one to compare him to in the DMV area. We opted for the all inclusive package with the engagement session and 3 albums, worth every penny!

The day after our engagement shoot we had edited photos! Very fast AND well done. We had ~1400 photos of our wedding only 2 days after it happened!!! Our parents loved the wedding albums. :)

Charlie and Jay were very accommodating with our out of the box wedding timeline. They took some creative shots we can't wait to hang on our wall. The best part was that they caught those special moments throughout the day without you even realising they were there.

We'd highly recommend Charlie Shin Photography!

Profile Picture Alice, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I want to give more stars to Charlie Shin Storyteller. I was more than impressed with their professionalism. I also love their stunning work. Charlie and his team captured the day like I wanted. They responded to all my concerns immediately. I love the ideas they came up with and the pictures turned out beautiful. Charlie also was helpful in finding other vendors such as DJ and Florist. Overall, we were blown away by the value we got for our money. Thank you again.

Profile Picture User6100003, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

My wife and I were very impressed with Charlie and J. They did cover the photography and photobooth services for our wedding. Charlie was professional throughout the whole process.. charlie was flexible with tailoring the photography coverage that best suited what I needed. On the wedding day, charlie and his team were fantastic. We got all of the shots that we wanted. After three days of wedding, we got all the pictures on the DVD. The pictures themselves are absolutely stunning. I already recommended Charlie to my friend.

Profile Picture Samuel, 7/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Charlie truly did create a story out of our wedding day. He was very flexible in us fusing our two cultures together, combining persian with south asian. For his price, the package deal included so much, and turned out so beautiful! Even the video highlights were breath taking. He is very good at adapting to diversity to make cultures blossom and that was the most important thing to me at our wedding. I would recommend him any day!

Profile Picture Sharmin, 6/5/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs

Charlie Shin Storyteller is absolutely right choice!. Charlie and His team was great to work with, very professional and talented.
He definitely captured the precious moments of our wedding day. We have received many comments on how great our wedding photos looked from our family and friend. Charlie's work is not something of the normal. He adds a little more edge to his work resulting in high-quality photos. I would highly recommend anyone to Charlie and Jay.
Best wishes to you and your team!

Profile Picture User5481794, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date

Recommend CSS for your big day.
I had a wedding in Macau. I met Charlie through wedding planner in Korea. Little Pricy but I love his style and ability to capture right moments.

Profile Picture User5171989, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From our first meeting, I felt so comfortable with Charlie, that is very important in a wedding photographer. Charlie took our engagement session and we had a such a good time. He was trying to know about our personality. All photos were breathtaking. We had so many compliments from family and friends. There are seriously 2,500 perfect images, I like pretty much every single image.
On wedding day, Charlie and Monica were so much fun to work with! The entire wedding party had a great time with them. When we saw the pictures from the wedding they were incredible!
My husband and I are so happy we decided to hire Charlie, it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Profile Picture User6080879, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews