Charlie Roberts DJ & Live Musician Reviews

87 | Pensacola, FL

87 Reviews for Charlie Roberts DJ & Live Musician

Mallory · Married on 10/19/2013

The main thing I left up to my husband to select for our wedding was the DJ/music. He found Charlie Roberts and we are so glad he did! Charlie did the music for both our ceremony and our reception. He played guitar at the ceremony which we thought was such a beautiful, unique option versus more common/traditional music. He alternated the music during our reception between playing live and DJing. He kept things lively and played a great variety of music we requested and other items that got the crowd going. Everyone really enjoyed our music. We are so glad we found Charlie and his services and we would highly recommend him for anyone's live band and/or DJ needs.

Sent on 01/04/2014

My fiancé and I truly enjoyed Charlie Roberts as are dj! If we ever had a question he responded quickly and in a precessional matter. Two days before the wedding I decided I wanted a clip of a song played. Charlie never hesitated to take on the job. Even though he was preparing for another event, he still worked on what I wanted and keep me in the loop the entire time. He was very professional and knew how to keep the party going. My family can be a lot to handle but he managed to go with the flow and they loved him. He even thanked my bridesmaids after they decided to stand on chairs and loudly sing a prince selection to him. He kindly played some salsa music for my mother and encouraged her as she took over the dance floor. All of our guest had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. Charlie has a wonderful site that allows you to arrange everything for your special day. I would recommend him to any bride who wanted great entertainment for a great price. Thank you Charlie for keeping our guest fully entertained.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Charlie Roberts DJ & Live Musician's reply:

Devaron & Merci were married at the New World Landing in Pensacola. They honored me with their trust to perform for their destination ceremony in the courtyard and an intimate reception at 600 South. It was truly a pleasure planning with Devaron (who did a great job, btw) and great to see it all come together on their wedding day. Merci is a true gentleman and the bridesmaids singing Prince at the end of the night were talented as well. Thank you Devaron and Merci for making me feel like a welcomed member of the party and for the kind words. All the best to you both as you begin your new life together!

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2013

Charlie was awesome! I had my favorite songs picked out (along with my do not play list) and he handled the rest! He was great at reading the crowd to see what they were dancing to. All my guests have been raving about how the music at my wedding reception was spectacular and so much fun! Thank you Charlie!!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Charlie Roberts DJ & Live Musician's reply:

Lauren and John celebrated their marriage at the 5 Eleven Palafox Club in Pensacola, Fl. Entertaining their family and friends was a breeze because they came ready to party and enjoy a great time. Thank you, Lauren, for all the help with planning and the kind review. All the best to you both!

Charlie was excellent! He played the guitar for my ceremony which was wonderful. He played all great music during the reception and everyone said how much fun they had. His prices were also the best I found! Book him! You will be really glad you did!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Charlie Roberts was a blast!! to have at my wedding!!! He kept the party going, he TRULY knows how to work a party. He also sang live at the ceremony and sang the processional. He even surprised us with singing a recessional and it was just perfect!!! He picks up on the things you wouldn't think about like when my MOH gave her speech, she mentioned us jamming out to Spice Girls when we were younger and after her speech, he played one of their songs and we laughed and had fun and made fools of ourselves. It was great and so is Charlie Roberts!!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Ryan · Married on 03/14/2013

Everyone had a blast and raved about how great you are for days after the wedding!

You really made our wedding special. From your guitar playing and singing to your music selection, everything was perfect. The best DJ.

Charlie's site was great as well. Easy to organize songs and the event timeline. Very fast to respond to emails.

Thank you again!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Caitlin · Married on 03/14/2013

Thank you again!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Anita · Married on 03/09/2013

What other to say than WOW. Charlie is an absolutely amazing and talented man. I am so happy that he was able to DJ our wedding. Not only was he professional and accommodating but he did such an amazing job with the ceremony and reception music. He took all our requests, seamlessly transitioned from one event to the next and made all the requested announcements without issue. I am so thankful for Charlie and would book him again for any event! THANK YOU CHARLIE!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Alissa · Married on 01/12/2013

charlie was a pleasure to work with! he helped ensure that all of our guests had an amazing time. he did a wonderful job both performing and playing music and i couldn't be more satisfied!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Love love love him! We would use his services again in a heartbeat! The guest loved the music and entertainment provided by him. He stuck to the schedule and was easy to work with! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 10/28/2012

Charlie was great! He was easy to work with, responded quickly and did a great job at the wedding. He came and set up early before guests arrived and did a great job MCing during the toasts and didnt do any cheesy DJ stuff during the reception.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Stevi · Married on 09/22/2012

I got married at a beach house. We had The DJ set up on the deck and the heat was just too much for me, the groom, and my guests to bear, so we asked him to move his equipment after the first dance. He did that for us with no issue. We appreciated his cool, laid back attitude, and loved doing business with him.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Caitlyn · Married on 09/14/2012

Charlie was amazing. He played guitar during our ceremony and was the DJ for our reception. He was very helpful and his online website made requesting songs and planing the timeline super easy. He had a huge selection of songs to choose from and what he didn't have he got for us. He really helped to keep the party going. He was incredibly flexible, a week before the wedding I realized I had completely forgotten about ceremony music. He asked what kind we wanted and played the guitar for the ceremony. I was really impressed by all the services provided.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Nick · Married on 09/09/2012

Charlie took so much of the stress off of us. He played acoustic guitar at the wedding and DJ the ceremony. Kept everyone entertained and kept the whole night moving with ease. Couldn't have picked a better entertainer.

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • User2731959 · 2+ years ago

Charlie Roberts was great and his site was very user friendly. We were able to arrange the day of schedule on his site which he followed and kept the flow of the day going. He was very responsive and professional. All of my guest had a great time and he played some great music including a few songs that we added to his playlist. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2012

Charlie was extremely professional. His website allowed me to choose all of my music that I wanted ahead of time, including a do not play list. He coordinated the timing of everything, kept the crowd going, and played all the songs I wanted exactly as planned. He is an excellent DJ and I would definitely recommend him to anyone in a second.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Eleanor · Married on 09/01/2012

Charlie was great. He played all the requested music and the guests really enjoyed it.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Its a hard thing to do when you book a vendor just based on their website and reviews, never meeting them in person. But Charlie was so flexible and so easy to work with with his great website and fast responses. We had a small reception, but you wouldnt have known it by the amount of music and fun everyone was having. Charlie had people dancing and singing on the dance floor all night. Sometimes things are a risk, but choosing Charlie Roberts as our DJ was not one of them!!

Sent on 09/02/2012

Jamie · Married on 08/10/2012

Charlie Roberts is AMAZING! He is SO responsive to emails and phone calls and was a great joy to work with. He was always available to answer any questions I had and help with any of the planning. He's friendly and did a terrific job at our wedding during the ceremony, introductions, and reception! I will definitely recommend him to my friends!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Robin · Married on 06/15/2012

JUNKIE highly recommend Charley. He was awesome.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Daniella · Married on 06/08/2012

My husband and I were VERY HAPPY with having Charlie DJ our wedding. He was very professional and played a great selection of music, including the songs we requested. He also did a great job announcing at the reception. The names in my family our long and not easy to pronounce and he did it flawlessly. We will 100% recommend your services to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2012

He was excellent and friendly and listened to our needs and fulfilled what we wanted exactly. He also was flexible and helpful while we had some musician friends play during dinner, and then he started DJ ing right at the perfect time with exactly what I had asked for.
    He was great!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Avery · Married on 06/03/2012

We were very impressed with Charlie. He did everything we asked and did it all very gracefully. There were no glitches during the night at all. He arrived early and was very professional and friendly. Everyone thought he did a great job! And the lights were such a nice extra touch! We'll definitely recommend him to anyone we know who is getting married.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Christiane · Married on 05/25/2012

Charlie Roberts is a very professional DJ! He has a really neat online site where you can pick all of your music including must plays, do not plays, and would like if you played. The set up is super organized and the day of the event, everything couldn't have gone smoother. Our wedding was multicultural as my husband is Puerto Rican, and he was able to incorporate both of our cultures into the music flow, and it was amazing! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/09/2012

Daniela · Married on 05/19/2012

Charlie Roberts was fantastic to work with! He made our wedding exactly what we wanted, all of our guests were constantly on the dance floor! He was very easy to work with and responded to all of our requests. We would recommend him to anyone who is looking for DJ services!!

Sent on 06/01/2012