Charlie Roberts DJ & Live Musician Reviews

85 Reviews for Charlie Roberts DJ & Live Musician

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect!!!

Charlie is amazing at what he does he goes above and beyond! He was so easy to work with and makes things stress free. He even made sure we had ceremony music on the beach in the rain!

Shana · Married on 11/11/2017

Charlie made our day wonderful and was so easy to work with! Seeing all my guests dancing was a great feeling and we appreciate you making our day so special!

Shea · Married on 06/23/2017

in the last week-EditCharlie Roberts is the best DJ ever! We met him a few weeks prior to our wedding to discuss our needs and music interests for our ceremony and reception. His website made it very easy to hear song samples and create a playlist. He was super easy to work with and did a great job of playing a variety of music to get our guests on their feet. He also stayed until the very end. If we ever have another need for a DJ, Charlie is our guy!

Natalie · Married on 05/05/2017

Charlie was a great MC/DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. He has a very cool planning website the couple can use to list the songs they want (as well as DON'T want).

I gave him the ceremony songs and from there, he was able to "tune in" to the vibe we wanted to have for the cocktail hour, etc.

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

Charlie was great! His online tools are very user-friendly and helpful, and he always responded promptly to my questions. On the day of the wedding he had all the equipment we could possibly need and did a great job at managing and announcing all the events. The music was great and the guests danced the whole time!

Stephanie · Married on 12/17/2016

Charlie was absolutely wonderful!!! He was very easy to work with and so very nice. He played the guitar for my daughter's ceremony and was the DJ for the reception - he did everything like I asked. He is a very talented musician and made the reception very fun!!! I highly recommend him, and if I ever need a DJ in this area again I will not hesitate to call him. Thank you Charlie for helping to make her wedding so special!

Elyse · Married on 10/08/2016

Charlie was absolutely awesome! He played music that everyone at my wedding could enjoy! He made announcements for dinner, first dances etc. In a professional way. I definitely recommend him!

Virginia · Married on 07/23/2016

He is great. We all loved him and was very pleased with his music selection. Will definitely call him back for other events.

Shelby · Married on 05/15/2016

Charlie was an awesome DJ. Did absolutely anything and everything to make sure the night went well. He was so flexible with all my wedding chaos and last minute changes to the wedding timeline. He is laid back, fun, and most importantly he is good at what he does. I was one happy bride. He will not disappoint you.

Stephen · Married on 04/30/2016

Highly professional and experienced. Charlie was MC and DJ for the reception and played live music for the ceremony. He required no instruction on the day, his website handled it in advance. Great DJ, good music choices and read the crowd atmosphere.

Rebecca · Married on 02/13/2016

Charlie Roberts was fantastic as my wedding DJ! I can't say enough great things. He was top-notch and extremely professional from the moment I first had contact with him. He was always prompt in responding to our questions and even willing to meet with us at our convenience. He was fabulous to work with and has an incredible song collection! We enjoyed using his online client portal, which allowed us to select all of the songs we really wanted to have played and eliminate those we didn't care to hear.
    Charlie arrived extra early the day of our wedding, just to make sure everything he knew was important to us, was set up exactly as we had hoped. I highly, highly recommend hiring Charlie for all of your special events!

• User6042078 · 2+ years ago

Classical guitar and Dj service. Flawless ! Nothing else to say.

OMG Charlie is AMAZING! He is a great musician -- absolutely beautiful acoustic guitarist! He performed acoustic music for our beach ceremony and had the ability to play from speakers for our upbeat Michael Jackson recessional song! All our guests raved about him and his ability to blend from one song to the next effortlessly. He was on top of all announcements and made sure he kept up with the timeline we worked on with our planner. He was the sweetest person to work with and so fun! I would recommend him 1000x over!

Tiffani · Married on 10/02/2015

Charlie was an amazing DJ for our wedding on Oct 2, 2015! He was quick and responsive to my millions of questions leading up to the wedding. And he was professional, friendly, and helpful on our wedding day. We had him sing and play acoustic guitar during our cocktail hour, and he was sooo good! -Even though (to my dismay) most of the quests were inside and not there listening to him because of the unseasonably cooler weather and rain, he kept going and sounded awesome! Very talented and Very affordable!!! So happy with our choice!

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/17/2015

We could not have been happier with Charlie's services. He did our ceremony and reception. He could feel out the event and knew what songs to play when. He was very willing to play any songs we wanted and made our day perfect. Best DJ ever!!!

Kelly · Married on 05/09/2015

I cannot even say enough about Charlie!!!!! Fantastic! So involved with the crowd! His website planning tool was all I needed to create my beach ceremony & reception! The online tool is user friendly & allows you to plan the entire day. Loved it!!!!!
    Definitely highly recommend!

Laura · Married on 04/11/2015

They were absolutely amazing! They did a great job reading the crowd and making picks that made everyone get up and dance. They were easy to work with and an amazing value!

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2014

Wonderful! Perfect for wedding! He is the best dj out there! He provided music and microphone for wedding and sang with guitar during cocktail hour many popular songs and everybody loved him! I didn't want to spend more on band and I got the best of both worlds! He picked great music to dj! Everyone - even grandparents - were dancing! Professional! I would book again in heart beat. Don't delay! He books often more than a year out!

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/26/2014

Charlie Rogers was everything we wanted and more! All of our guests had a blast and there was always someone on the dance floor! We can not thank you enough! We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Charlie Roberts DJ & Live Musician's reply:

Thank you for the review, Lindsay. It was a pleasure entertaining your family out on Pensacola Beach. Charlie Roberts.

Claire · Married on 05/19/2014

Charlie was just the type of person we'd hoped for. Friendly and professional throughout and most importantly reliable! I would recommend charlie to anyone, if you're looking for someone to keep the dance floor going book Charlie and you won't be disappointed!
    Thanks again Charlie for helping to make our special day a success!
    Claire

Charlie was absolutely worth every penny spent. He is not just a "DJ" - he is an entertainer FILLED with talent. He performed/played guitar for my ceremony in Forsyth Park and also DJ'd our wedding. He let my crazy family grab the mic for some karaoke and was "in tune" (ha!) with the crowd and kept them on their feet.
    I cannot say enough good things about him. He comes highly recommended, is extremely reasonable, and just an all-around great guy. Don't make a mistake and not hire him for your event!! He is a musical magician :)
    Thank you for making our day even more special Charlie. So glad you got to meet your long-lost son ;)…aka my cousin ha!!

Cameo & Alex

Sarah · Married on 03/09/2014

Charlie was great! He was answering my emails the night before our wedding, which was very comforting. He played his guitar during the ceremony and Dj'ed for the reception, loved him!

Mallory · Married on 10/19/2013

The main thing I left up to my husband to select for our wedding was the DJ/music. He found Charlie Roberts and we are so glad he did! Charlie did the music for both our ceremony and our reception. He played guitar at the ceremony which we thought was such a beautiful, unique option versus more common/traditional music. He alternated the music during our reception between playing live and DJing. He kept things lively and played a great variety of music we requested and other items that got the crowd going. Everyone really enjoyed our music. We are so glad we found Charlie and his services and we would highly recommend him for anyone's live band and/or DJ needs.

My fiancé and I truly enjoyed Charlie Roberts as are dj! If we ever had a question he responded quickly and in a precessional matter. Two days before the wedding I decided I wanted a clip of a song played. Charlie never hesitated to take on the job. Even though he was preparing for another event, he still worked on what I wanted and keep me in the loop the entire time. He was very professional and knew how to keep the party going. My family can be a lot to handle but he managed to go with the flow and they loved him. He even thanked my bridesmaids after they decided to stand on chairs and loudly sing a prince selection to him. He kindly played some salsa music for my mother and encouraged her as she took over the dance floor. All of our guest had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. Charlie has a wonderful site that allows you to arrange everything for your special day. I would recommend him to any bride who wanted great entertainment for a great price. Thank you Charlie for keeping our guest fully entertained.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Charlie Roberts DJ & Live Musician's reply:

Devaron & Merci were married at the New World Landing in Pensacola. They honored me with their trust to perform for their destination ceremony in the courtyard and an intimate reception at 600 South. It was truly a pleasure planning with Devaron (who did a great job, btw) and great to see it all come together on their wedding day. Merci is a true gentleman and the bridesmaids singing Prince at the end of the night were talented as well. Thank you Devaron and Merci for making me feel like a welcomed member of the party and for the kind words. All the best to you both as you begin your new life together!