Charlie Martin Photography Reviews

Charlie Martin Photography 7
  • Shelby

Shelby Ray · Getting married on 04/22/2022

Breathtaking results

Charlie is absolutely hands-down the best photographer I have ever dealt with! He works so well with people and was especially kind with my fiancé and I. He knows just the right angles and just the right positioning in his photography as well as perfect timing of the right light needed in photos. It was nothing but a positive experience with Charlie and I highly recommend you to use him for your photos as well! He put all of our needs first before his own and it was overall an outstanding experience.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Charlie Martin Photography 17
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/17/2019

Engagement photoshoot

Charlie & his fiance, Valerie went above & beyond with our engagement shoot in Downtown Charleston! Charlie had so many great ideas for posing, was extremely professional & really just shines with his passion for photography. He made sure to give us all the instructions we needed to feel comfortable since this was our first professional shoot. I highly recommend them! They did such an awesome job, I can't stop looking at our pictures!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Tanya · Married on 09/21/2018

Bride and Groom

Charlie really got to know us and then tied that into his work making sure we had photos that reflected our own personalities and love. He was a complete pleasure to work with on one of the most nerve twisting days of my life.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Charlie Martin Photography 18

Alina Liamos · Married on 09/17/2017

In Love With Our Photos!

I was absolutely blown away with the pictures from the engagement session Charlie captured of my husband and I. He was able to direct both of us to capture those true feelings, emotions and laughs. Charlie was personable, professional and made the photoshoot fun; even for my husband who does not love being in front of the camera. It’s so important to have a photographer who wants to get the best possible photos for his customers, and that is Charlie! Trust me, if you want beautiful bright and airy engagement/ wedding photos, book him, you won’t regret it. Thank you Charlie, for our beautiful photos!

Sent on 02/04/2019