Charleston Virtuosi Reviews

185 | Charleston, SC

185 Reviews for Charleston Virtuosi

Paige · Married on 05/24/2014

Very easy to work with and accommodating. Made great suggestions for our ceremony music that made the ceremony even more beautiful. Extremely talented!! Would very highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Charleston Virtuosi (Peter) responded promptly and professionally to all my messages and really helped to make my planning process so much easier. My guests were very impressed with the music and absolutely LOVED Charleston Virtuosi!!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Charleston Virtuosi was so great to work with! They were so helpful and answered all of my questions and wedding day needs! We are so happy we worked with them! I highly recommend them if you are getting married in the Charleston area.

Sent on 10/24/2014

holly · Married on 05/09/2014

My daughter's wedding was a destination wedding. Our wedding planner, Michael Winship, would recommend 2 of every vendor, ranging from bakers to florists. His recommendations were always excellent; we needed to select the vendor that met "our vision" of the wedding. It was Charleston Virtuosi's exceptional website that encouraged us to contract with them. Our violin/cello duet was absolutely fantastic for pre and post wedding activities, followed by a live band for the dinner and dance session. Charleston Virtuosi is absolutely fantastic; Peter and the website facilitates both the selection of the music and finalizing the contract.

Debbie · Married on 05/03/2014

My daughter, Emily, was married on the bluff at the Westin Savannah Resort. Charleston Virtuosi provided the ceremony music which was beautiful! From the moment I contacted them, Peter was very responsive and helpful. I was concerned that using a group from Charleston might increase the cost, however, they were very reasonable and also flexible with what music and instruments we wanted. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Britt · Married on 05/03/2014

Peter at Charleston Virtuosi was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process for our destination wedding. Charleston Virtuosi came highly recommended by our venue and officiant, and I can certainly see why. They were extremely prompt, professional, and gave a beautiful performance for our wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi to anyone.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Vassar · Married on 05/03/2014

My wife and I wanted non-traditional music to accompany our ceremony, modern songs that were important to us throughout our relationship. We also were married on the beach, and had no idea what the best fit would be for ceremony music. Peter recommended that we have one solo guitar, and we hired Ulyana from Charleston Virtuosi to play.

Peter helped us to identify and arrange the music and Ulyana played it beautifully. She arrived promptly and worked with my sister who was signing a solo during the ceremony.

The entire experience was pleasant and CV was quite reasonably priced. I would recommend them to any couple!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Carli · event on: 05/01/2014

We booked The Cattle in the Cane for our Welcome Reception on 5/1/14 and I must say that their performance definitely made our event. We received rave reviews from every attendee and these are people who have traveled the globe and have listened to many acts. We will definitely be working with Charleston Virtuosi again!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Delilah · Married on 04/25/2014

I hired a Charleston Virtuosi duo to play at my best friend's wedding as my gift to them, and I couldn't have been more pleased. They sounded great and even worked out playing the couple's special song as the bride walked down the isle. I would highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi for any event or occasion.

Meghan · Married on 04/18/2014

They were great, very professional, reliable, and responsive. I was incredibly pleased with their performance and the reasonable prices offered. They provided me with options that were perfect for my venue.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Mary Katharine · Married on 03/29/2014

I loved working with Charleston Virtuosi! Affordable and easy - but certainly a perfect choice for our park wedding. As the bride, the actual event was a bit of a blur, but I had countless people telling me how beautiful the music was. My mother in particular continues to talk about how much she loved it. Charleston Virtuosi helped us select music and made everything seamless. Very Fortunate to have them!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Chuck · Married on 03/29/2014

The music was great and they were so easy to work with. Very flexible and great with communicating too!

Sent on 04/04/2014

They were wonderful! The responses were always quick and professional and the music was beautiful for cocktail hour and the ceremony itself. They were also very helpful for music selection. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Great service, highly recommend!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Peter was fantastic to work with! He took care of all the music needs for our wedding, from the awesome gypsy jazz duo during our cocktail hour to the DJ during the reception afterwards. But the string trio during the ceremony really made the event for me! I would highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi to anyone who wants a professionally organized event.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Caroline · Married on 03/22/2014

Having Charleston Virtuosi play during my ceremony and cocktail hour was hands down the right decision! Peter was quick to respond to any emails/questions I had and even helped me choose my music selections. During our ceremony, they played "Close Your Eyes" by James Taylor while we were lighting our unity candle-- which was a big deal because I literally told Peter with a days notice we wanted the song played. Needless to say, they delivered a flawless performance. Thank you Charleston Virtuosi for adding that magical/romantic flare to my wedding-- we thoroughly enjoyed having you there! -Caroline & Sam

Sent on 04/11/2014

Kyle · Married on 02/14/2014

We had a violin and cello duet that were absolutely amazing. Incredible sound and super professional. They even played for an extra hour at the crowds request. They played all the classics as well as Coldplay and Sweet Child O' Mine when the occasion called for it. Would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Samantha · Married on 12/24/2013

I have hired Charleston Virtuosi for the last Christmas season to play for our church. Everyone from the pastor, staff to the congregations has falling in love with the wonderful, professional sound that Charleston Virtuosi has performed, and provided for us. Their talents and skills were amazing; they have truly lifted up our music program to the next level that we had not ever have before. Peter Kiral is so easy to work with.
    I feel selfish if I do not share the good news to you all out there. However, I have and will book Peter and the Charleston Virtuosi for every Liturgical season and special occasion for our community.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Sheryl · Married on 11/16/2013

Charleston Virtuosi was wonderful. So easy to work with and played beautifully . I would hire them again. They did exactly what we agreed upon and made the wedding "magical".

Sent on 11/22/2013

Charleston Virtuosi provided beautiful Baroque chamber music for our daughter's marriage ceremony and following cocktail hour. The cellist and violinist arrived early and exhibited professionalism throughout the evening. They performed a special request of the bride for the Recessional. The bride and groom and guests felt that the lovely music was an important part of the evening and truly enhanced the occasion. I would recommend CV to anyone looking for a solist or chamber music group to play at an event. You will be very pleased.

Sent on 10/27/2013
  • I

ileana · Married on 10/18/2013

Charleston Virtuosi was fantastic. They learned a specific and rather non-traditional song for our ceremony and played wonderfully during our seated meal following the ceremony. Peter Kiral was easily reached and very professional. The price was a steal! Highly recommend this ensemble!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Bonnie · Married on 10/12/2013

We truly enjoyed the Charleston Virtuosi Ensemble. They were very professional, timely, and friendly. We would definitely use them again!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Theresa · Married on 09/28/2013

Charleston Virtuosi, played both at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Simply put, they were INCREDIBLE. They are a group of extremely talented muscians and they added pure magic to my Charleston wedding. My guests raved all evening about about the musical selection. I highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi.

~Theresa

Sent on 10/01/2013

Vicki · Married on 09/25/2013

Charleston Virtuosi played violins for my wedding ceremony and they did an awesome job. I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/12/2014

margaret · Married on 09/21/2013

The Charleston Virtuosi was recommended to us by our photographers, and we are so glad we went with the group. They were a huge part of our day, and we are so thankful!

Sent on 08/12/2014