Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Artists Reviews

Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Artists 1
Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Artists 2
Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Artists 3

molly · Married on 06/08/2018

Peter and Charleston Virtuosi were fantastic to work with at our wedding! Peter is a great talent, shows up on time, and is dressed sharp. DJ Jake was excellent, as well - playing all of our requested songs, adding in songs that fit our selections, and keeping the dance floor moving at all times. I highly recommend this company for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Artists 4
    Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Artists 5

Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Artists's reply:

Thanks for the review, Molly! It was a pleasure to be a part if your wedding! ❤️

George · Married on 06/02/2018

I was looking for a cellist for my wedding at the Tybee Island Wedding Chapel on June 2, 2018, and I was happy that I found Peter because we wanted all live music and it required a cellist with musical selections we chose.. All the questions I had, they were answered promptly, and he also provided me with music recommendations even though I already chose my own music for him to play. He played everything so beautifully! Also, before the wedding started, he arrived early to practice with the pianist and made it his purpose to introduce himself to me. Also, at the end of the ceremony, he thanked me for allowing him to be apart of our wedding celebration. If you are in need of a cellist in the Charleston/Savannah area, I highly recommend using this service. The price also fitted into our budget and it added a touch of class too.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Artists 6

Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Artists's reply:

Thanks for the review, George! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Good luck guys!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/25/2018

The Charleston Virtuosi came highly recommended to me through my wedding planner who had worked with them many times before. The quality, caliber and uniqueness of the string trio was unrivaled and unlike anything I have seen. We opted to play more contemporary songs for our guests arrival and for the ceremony. My family and guests are still raving about the music!! Peter and his musicians are professional and the best of the best. I cannot wait to get our video footage so I can ear all of their beautiful music.

Mattatha · Married on 05/04/2018

Charleston Virtuosi was recommended by my planner and I couldn't have been happier! Peter was super easy to work with through the entire process. I originally was only planning on a solo violinist but based off our contemporary song choices, Peter suggested a guitarist and it was a perfect addition! Highly recommend Peter & Charleston Virtuosi!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Artists's reply:

Thanks for the review Mattatha and thank you for hiring my group. I am glad you've chosen the violin-guitar duo. Good luck! Best, Peter

Daniel · Married on 04/06/2018

Peter and his DJ Did an amazing job at our wedding!

Ryan · Married on 10/15/2017

The entire process was terrific! Peter was super responsive and was able to answer any question I had very quickly. The day of my wedding I heard from dozens of guests who really enjoyed the music. Your performance, while my wife to be was walking down the aisle, elicited an emotional response from guests as well as from me. Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding day the best day of my life!

Laurel · Married on 06/17/2017

We were delighted with the DJ we chose for our wedding through Charleston Virtuosi! It was a destination wedding so all the arrangements were done long distance. Peter was very responsive to our needs and had lots of excellent suggestions. DJ Jake was awesome! He performed to perfection! We would definitely use him again and recommend him to others!

Preston · Married on 05/20/2017

Incredible musicians and Peter was an absolute pleasure to work with...super nice guy and very accommodating.

Kerri · Married on 05/06/2017

Charleston Virtuosi was the perfect addition to our event. Peter checked in with me continuously which eased any anxiety I had. We didn't want to play traditional wedding songs and Peter worked with me to find choices that would fit our style. We received tons of compliments on their music!

Crystal · Married on 04/29/2017

I would highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi. Peter was so helpful throughout the entire process and very accommodating with my song selections. I am so thankful to have had music play such an important and special role in our ceremony! The experience was honestly priceless - with their performance bringing life to our wedding day in such an incredible way!!!

Donna · Married on 03/04/2017

My daughter's wedding was held March 4, 2017 at the Farm at Ridgeway. I had heard Charleston Virtuosi, string quartet, play at another wedding in Columbia and thought they were excellent. I didn't know how easy they would be to work with. Their response to emails was immediate. We had a 30 minute cocktail reception prior to the wedding and the quartet played for that 30 minutes and then during the ceremony. We sent them a list of the music we wanted and they could play everything we sent. They were willing to work with our vocalist before the ceremony and adjust to her needs. I would highflying recommend them for any event!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Artists's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Donna. Thanks of having us! Good luck!

Alexa · Married on 10/23/2016

As professional musicians, the music for our wedding was extremely important to us. Charleston Virtuosi was seriously the perfect touch to the whole day. We booked Le Pumpe, their gypsy jazz band, for our laid back morning ceremony and reception and it was the exact vibe we were hoping for. They sounded amazing and really looked the part, and we got so many compliments from our guests!

They also provided music before the ceremony and added the violin, which was so nice and totally unexpected (thanks Peter!). Peter was very quick to respond to emails, very easy to work with, and provides music for all tastes and styles. Charleston Virtuosi was definitely one of our best wedding planning decisions!

Chris · Married on 09/24/2016

Peter Kiral and Charleston Virtuosi rocked our wedding! From the classy ceremony string quartet to cocktail hour covers to Peter killing it on the dance floor with electric violin mash ups with the dj! Our guests were WOW'd by the services and performance of everyone involved and made us very proud to hire this company. The communication leading up to the wedding was also top notch. Thank you for making our special day that much better and memorable. Cheers!

Extremely professional! Beautifully conducted. Peter Kiral is the best! Would highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi for anyone's wedding reception. Perfect for cocktail hours!

Leah · Married on 06/17/2016

Loved them!! Amazing artists :) set the mood for my ceremony! Very accommodating on music requests! would absolutely recommend and book again!

Mel · Married on 06/04/2016

Charleston Virtuosi was exactly what I wanted for my Wedding Ceremony! Loved that they were willing and able to play all sorts of songs from many different genres.

Kim · Married on 04/23/2016

Charleston Virtuosi made my daughter's wedding sound wonderful. They showed up on time and were very professional. Peter Kiral answered all my questions and even met me personally. They knew all the traditional songs and even songs that my daughter wanted that were not traditional. We had about 200 guests and all through the night people were telling me that they loved my ceremony musical players. I will definitely hire them again. Thank you Peter Kiral for calling me back so many times and for making my daughter's wedding great.
    Kim Henderson

Jeri · Married on 04/16/2016

Peter & his whole team were incredible. They are very gifted musicians. Thank you for helping to make the bride & groom's dream wedding come true!

Samantha · Married on 12/20/2015

These guys were great! So responsive and excellent music for our wedding ceremony. Love love!

Trent · Married on 12/19/2015

Charleston Virtuosi did an amazing job at our wedding. They absolutely nailed it. Peter Kiral is such a skilled and incredible violinist. The seamless fusion of the DJ's music and Peter's electric violin had EVERYONE glued to the dance floor. It was hypnotic. When you can get 60 year olds, 40 year olds, 20 year olds and teens out on the same dance floor all night, you are doing something amazing. I want to a heartfelt thank Charleston Virtuosi for making our wedding a huge success and the talk of the town.

Jennifer · Married on 11/21/2015

We had the string quartet play for my daughter's wedding in Charleston, SC. They happened to be all male and were excellent! They also played for the cocktail hour. I would have loved listening to them more and wish we had recorded it. We would absolutely recommend them.

Hillary · Married on 11/07/2015

They played the ceremony music for our wedding. It was absolutely beautiful!! They do an amazing job and are so easy to work with! They are definitely all about customer service. I would recommend them to anyone!

We hired Charleston Virtuosi for my daughters wedding at the River House at Lowndes Grove Plantation. It was absolutely perfect!
    We had a trio for the ceremony, so classy, crystal clear and lovely… and Peter played the electric violin through the cocktail hour and stayed for the reception to accompany the songs played by DJ Jake. It was more than we had asked for and I felt so fortunate that they added this dimension of music to the evening. It was very very cool. Everyone loved it! Jake was wonderful too. He played everything we asked for and downloaded more for my daughter and son in law. They were very gracious and accommodating.
    Everyone remarked on how awesome the music was and enjoyed dancing to the end. You simply cannot go wrong if you hire them. Peter responds to all emails and questions promptly and is on board from the beginning. Thank you so much for making her wedding even more special.

• User5419472 · 2+ years ago

We used the Manny Band for our wedding and they were absolutely fantastic. We have received numerous compliments about how wonderful they were. And at the end of the party when things were dying down, they brought the house down!

We chose to have the bluegrass/Americana band the Cattle in the Cane for our 4th of July wedding ceremony and reception and THEY WERE AWESOME!! Emailing the manager, Peter, throughout the process was very pleasant and he responded very quickly to all of my emails. We were nervous at first because we had never heard the band live before, only clips online, but were blown away at our choice when the big day arrived!! We even had guests at our wedding ask how to book them for their wedding:) Here are pictures that include the band: http://www.danacubbageweddings.com/blog/chelsey-matt-july-4th-creek-club-at-ion-wedding/