Charleston Virtuosi Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating, 189 Reviews
View more information

Martha B. Married on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A celebration of life and love

Charlesron Virtuosi gets 5 stars with helping set the ambiance and mood for the wedding of our daughter Katie to her husband Andrew. The trio of musicians, including Peter, “set the stage” for the beginning of the wedding ceremony. The classical music was a resounding success, as were the musicians playing during the cocktail reception,.

Kudos to Charleston Virtuosi for their part in what we thought was a perfect celebration of life and love!

Bravo!

Martha and Brent Borges
    Ryan S. Married on 05/01/2021

Hands down the best!

We were both so happy we ended up going with Charleston Virtuosi for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music. Having a destination wedding made trying to find musicians for our ceremony a bit more challenging. But working with Peter made it seem so effortless and all of the little details were taken care of. My wife is a huge Disney fan and Peter made sure to give us about a dozen Disney songs for the ceremony while guests were arriving. He didn't even have these listed on his website, but what we requested he made happen. We had the violin and cello duo for our ceremony and every single one of our guests said how amazing it was to have the string instruments for our beach ceremony. We then had the piano and saxophone duo for our cocktail hour. They made sure to set a vibe that was exactly what we wanted. A jazzy beach vibe that all of our guests seemed to enjoy while having drinks on the oceanfront deck. Would no doubt recommend booking either of these duos if you want amazing quality music, and also stress free planning for ceremony music. Peter even reached out to us following our wedding and set us a wedding gift which shows just how much detail he puts into the process. Couldn't have picked a better choice for our music.
    Gillian C. Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing! Professional! Perfect!

Charleston Virtuosi was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The founder, Peter Kiral, was so quick to respond to every email and was able to accommodate all my requests. On the wedding day, the musicians were there early and exceeded all my expectations! I highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ambria Married on 06/13/2020

Very Talented Company

This company was beyond amazing. Having live music during my ceremony had always been a dream. If you want your event to sound elegant and like a dream then this is the company for you.
    Molly Married on 06/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Peter and Charleston Virtuosi were fantastic to work with at our wedding! Peter is a great talent, shows up on time, and is dressed sharp. DJ Jake was excellent, as well - playing all of our requested songs, adding in songs that fit our selections, and keeping the dance floor moving at all times. I highly recommend this company for your wedding or any event!

Charleston Virtuosi's reply:

Thanks for the review, Molly! It was a pleasure to be a part if your wedding! ❤️
    George Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was looking for a cellist for my wedding at the Tybee Island Wedding Chapel on June 2, 2018, and I was happy that I found Peter because we wanted all live music and it required a cellist with musical selections we chose.. All the questions I had, they were answered promptly, and he also provided me with music recommendations even though I already chose my own music for him to play. He played everything so beautifully! Also, before the wedding started, he arrived early to practice with the pianist and made it his purpose to introduce himself to me. Also, at the end of the ceremony, he thanked me for allowing him to be apart of our wedding celebration. If you are in need of a cellist in the Charleston/Savannah area, I highly recommend using this service. The price also fitted into our budget and it added a touch of class too.

Charleston Virtuosi's reply:

Thanks for the review, George! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding.

Good luck guys!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 05/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Charleston Virtuosi came highly recommended to me through my wedding planner who had worked with them many times before. The quality, caliber and uniqueness of the string trio was unrivaled and unlike anything I have seen. We opted to play more contemporary songs for our guests arrival and for the ceremony. My family and guests are still raving about the music!! Peter and his musicians are professional and the best of the best. I cannot wait to get our video footage so I can ear all of their beautiful music.
    Mattatha Married on 05/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Charleston Virtuosi was recommended by my planner and I couldn't have been happier! Peter was super easy to work with through the entire process. I originally was only planning on a solo violinist but based off our contemporary song choices, Peter suggested a guitarist and it was a perfect addition! Highly recommend Peter & Charleston Virtuosi!

Charleston Virtuosi's reply:

Thanks for the review Mattatha and thank you for hiring my group.

I am glad you've chosen the violin-guitar duo.

Good luck!

Best,
    Peter
  • Daniel
    Daniel Married on 04/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Peter and his DJ Did an amazing job at our wedding!
    Ryan Married on 10/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The entire process was terrific! Peter was super responsive and was able to answer any question I had very quickly. The day of my wedding I heard from dozens of guests who really enjoyed the music. Your performance, while my wife to be was walking down the aisle, elicited an emotional response from guests as well as from me. Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding day the best day of my life!
    Laurel Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were delighted with the DJ we chose for our wedding through Charleston Virtuosi! It was a destination wedding so all the arrangements were done long distance. Peter was very responsive to our needs and had lots of excellent suggestions. DJ Jake was awesome! He performed to perfection! We would definitely use him again and recommend him to others!
    Preston Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Incredible musicians and Peter was an absolute pleasure to work with...super nice guy and very accommodating.
    Kerri Married on 05/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Charleston Virtuosi was the perfect addition to our event. Peter checked in with me continuously which eased any anxiety I had. We didn't want to play traditional wedding songs and Peter worked with me to find choices that would fit our style. We received tons of compliments on their music!
    Crystal Married on 04/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi. Peter was so helpful throughout the entire process and very accommodating with my song selections. I am so thankful to have had music play such an important and special role in our ceremony! The experience was honestly priceless - with their performance bringing life to our wedding day in such an incredible way!!!
    Donna Married on 03/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My daughter's wedding was held March 4, 2017 at the Farm at Ridgeway. I had heard Charleston Virtuosi, string quartet, play at another wedding in Columbia and thought they were excellent. I didn't know how easy they would be to work with. Their response to emails was immediate. We had a 30 minute cocktail reception prior to the wedding and the quartet played for that 30 minutes and then during the ceremony. We sent them a list of the music we wanted and they could play everything we sent. They were willing to work with our vocalist before the ceremony and adjust to her needs. I would highflying recommend them for any event!

Charleston Virtuosi's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Donna. Thanks of having us!

Good luck!
    Alexa Married on 10/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As professional musicians, the music for our wedding was extremely important to us. Charleston Virtuosi was seriously the perfect touch to the whole day. We booked Le Pumpe, their gypsy jazz band, for our laid back morning ceremony and reception and it was the exact vibe we were hoping for. They sounded amazing and really looked the part, and we got so many compliments from our guests!

They also provided music before the ceremony and added the violin, which was so nice and totally unexpected (thanks Peter!). Peter was very quick to respond to emails, very easy to work with, and provides music for all tastes and styles. Charleston Virtuosi was definitely one of our best wedding planning decisions!
    Chris Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Peter Kiral and Charleston Virtuosi rocked our wedding! From the classy ceremony string quartet to cocktail hour covers to Peter killing it on the dance floor with electric violin mash ups with the dj! Our guests were WOW'd by the services and performance of everyone involved and made us very proud to hire this company. The communication leading up to the wedding was also top notch. Thank you for making our special day that much better and memorable. Cheers!
  • User2412867 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Extremely professional! Beautifully conducted. Peter Kiral is the best! Would highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi for anyone's wedding reception. Perfect for cocktail hours!
    Leah Married on 06/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Loved them!! Amazing artists :) set the mood for my ceremony! Very accommodating on music requests! would absolutely recommend and book again!
    Mel Married on 06/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Charleston Virtuosi was exactly what I wanted for my Wedding Ceremony! Loved that they were willing and able to play all sorts of songs from many different genres.
    Kim Married on 04/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Charleston Virtuosi made my daughter's wedding sound wonderful. They showed up on time and were very professional. Peter Kiral answered all my questions and even met me personally. They knew all the traditional songs and even songs that my daughter wanted that were not traditional. We had about 200 guests and all through the night people were telling me that they loved my ceremony musical players. I will definitely hire them again. Thank you Peter Kiral for calling me back so many times and for making my daughter's wedding great.
    Kim Henderson
    Jeri Married on 04/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Peter & his whole team were incredible. They are very gifted musicians. Thank you for helping to make the bride & groom's dream wedding come true!
    Samantha Married on 12/20/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    These guys were great! So responsive and excellent music for our wedding ceremony. Love love!
    Trent Married on 12/19/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Charleston Virtuosi did an amazing job at our wedding. They absolutely nailed it. Peter Kiral is such a skilled and incredible violinist. The seamless fusion of the DJ's music and Peter's electric violin had EVERYONE glued to the dance floor. It was hypnotic. When you can get 60 year olds, 40 year olds, 20 year olds and teens out on the same dance floor all night, you are doing something amazing. I want to a heartfelt thank Charleston Virtuosi for making our wedding a huge success and the talk of the town.
    Jennifer Married on 11/21/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had the string quartet play for my daughter's wedding in Charleston, SC. They happened to be all male and were excellent! They also played for the cocktail hour. I would have loved listening to them more and wish we had recorded it. We would absolutely recommend them.
illustration stars