Charleston Uplighting, LLC Reviews

93 Reviews for Charleston Uplighting, LLC

Charleston Uplighting, LLC 1
Charleston Uplighting, LLC 2

Chris · event on 12/21/2011

Rob from Charleston Uplighting was amazing to work with! We wanted to change the look of our in-house meeting room for our holiday party so Rob provided several options and colors to achieve our vision. Set up/take down was unobtrusive and the overall visual effect was magical. Easily the best value in town.

Sent on 12/26/2011

Emily · Married on 12/10/2011

Tonia and Rob from Charleston Uplighting were so great to work with. They responded back to all of my emails very quickly and met with us at our venue multiple times. The wedding was beautiful and exaclty what we had discussed. Definitely recommend working with them on your lighting needs.

Sent on 12/16/2011
  • Jeanie

Jeanie · Married on 11/12/2011

Charleston Uplighting was a pleasure to work with, they will come meet with you at your event location and demonstrate the different lightings as you wish to see. These uplights have made my reception so beautiful and intimate, what a difference it made! Thanks again, Rob and Tonya!

Sent on 11/25/2011

Alisha · Married on 10/15/2011

Charleston Uplighting created the most beautiful lighting for my wedding this past October. I wish I could upload a photo to express how beautiful the courtyard was. These folks are artists in every stance of the word. They are kind and lovely folks and I was so happy to come in contact with them. Before I met them, something was missing from my wedding and they had the missing piece. They are extremely professional and creative. They have amazing equipment and are absolutely wonderful at what they do. I would highly recommend them to create a lighting effect for any event - big or small.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Charleston Uplighting did the lights for my magical garden wedding/reception. It looked amazing and definitely made the venue even more perfect! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Charleston Uplighting, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind review of our services. It is with reviews that we strive to improve on our customer service and quality of work. You comments are indeed appreciated.
    Best,
    Tonia

Genevieve · Married on 04/29/2012

Charleston Uplighting added an elegance to our reception with thankfully little stress in the planning and execution.

Sent on 05/12/2012

Great people. Their services are very cost effective. The only downside is that the floor monogram was suppose to be a circle in the proof, but ended up displaying in an oval shape and the color of the lighting turned out more champagne in color than pink. Otherwise, they were great!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Charleston Uplighting, LLC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We will look into the monogram issue to ensure that future couples do not have the same issue.
    Best,
    Tonia Drachler
    Charleston Uplighting LLC

Carrie · Married on 04/11/2014

Charleston Uplighting did great work for my wedding - everyone loved the string cafe lighting on the patio! I do feel it was a tad overpriced, but everything is a little inflated in Charleston.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Tonia with Charleston Uplighting provided cafe lighting for under the tent over the patio at the Carriage House at Magnolia Plantation. It really added some much to the tent for a decent price!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Heidi · Married on 09/01/2012

The Daschlers provided us with awesome uplighting for our wedding in my color, purple. I would recommend, as they are very friendly, are great about keeping in touch with you, and are flexible when it comes to setting up meetings. Everything looked beautiful.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Linda · Married on 06/07/2015

Great company, accommodating guest were impressed with my reception!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Charleston Uplighting, LLC's reply:

Thank you for taking time to review our services. It means a lot to hear feedback from our clients. We try to take all comments to heart to improve our services.
    Tonia Drachler
    Charleston Uplighting LLC

• User4612125 · event on 11/15/2014

3.5

Very Professional and quick to respond

Sent on 12/15/2014

Ryan · Married on 05/05/2012

Our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without the lighting, and Charleston Uplighting took care of everything for us. We couldnt thank them enough for our day.

Sent on 05/20/2012

Greg · Married on 09/13/2014

3.0

Thanks - the lights were beautiful!

Sent on 10/09/2014

3.0

Only used to provide essential lighting at night time. Not really worth the money in my opinion as they have a minimum and I just didn't need that much, but if you are really into the lighting they do a good job and are very easy to work with.

Sent on 07/07/2012

4.2
      3.5

Lighting looked great! Resonsive and attentive!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Teresa · Married on 06/07/2015

We were very pleased with Charleston Uplighting. I got in touch with them at the
    last minute as my son had over looked lighting for his up coming Wedding. They were getting married at the Tea Plantation for a late afternoon wedding with the reception from dusk to night. The Tea Plantation is very dark, but the lighting they provided was wonderful. Tonia went to look at the space, give me an estimate and it was wonderful. We would not have been able to eat dinner without the lighting. Thank you

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • User2202925 · 2+ years ago

3.4
      1.5
      3.0

I absolutely loved the uplighting at my wedding. It added a lot of ambience to the wedding and definitely made the event more eleagant. They came out to the site a few months before the wedding to help us determine what would look best for our venue. My only concern is they were late to set up on the DAY of the event. I was nervous they weren't going to show, and they ended up setting up two hours before I walked down the aisle. I loved working with the staff and the overall effect on the venue.... they helped to make my wedding gorgeous.

Sent on 10/04/2012