91 Reviews for Charleston Uplighting, LLC

Lanterns (1)
Monograms (1)
Pinspotting (1)
84 Charleston Uplighting, LLC Reviews

Tonia was wonderful to work with! I’m so happy we chose Charleston Uplighting to add some soft blue lighting inside the Historic Rice Mill for our nautical themed wedding. She also suggested a spot light for the cake which made it even more gorgeous. I highly recommend them for any bride wanting to illuminate their wedding to perfection.

Profile Picture Katie, 2/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Don't look any further for your lighting needs- Charleston uplighting is the best value and service in town! Tonia was wonderful to work with! Could not be more pleased with our experience!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Beautiful lighting decor at a reasonable price! We hired Charleston Uplighting for our outdoor wedding and reception at Legare Waring House. Tonia was so responsive throughout the entire process. The bistro lights, which were not outrageously priced, were gorgeous and lit up the entire outdoor area, creating a romantic starry effect. It was amazing. I would absolutely hire them again for any event.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 11/12/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Outdoor, String

Charleston Uplighting provided the lighting we had for an open-air outdoor venue at the Old Santee Canal in Monck's Corner, and they did an amazing job! They were the most responsive of all our vendors and they were always on top of everything we needed. They were professional, showed up exactly on time, and were willing to help out with whatever we'd needed and could accommodate anything we wanted to do lighting wise at the venue - we got so many compliments about what they'd set up and we took so many pictures under what they'd made; we were thrilled! Everything transferred so well from light to night with what they'd done, it really made the setting what it was. Look no further and worry no longer about your lighting needs with this company!

Profile Picture Nick, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Charleston uplighting was a great choice for our outdoor wedding lighting!

Profile Picture Logan, 4/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

They did an excellent job. They were prompt and provided exactly what we were expecting. We would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture Phil, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Charleston Uplighting provided the uplighting and café lighting for our daughter's wedding reception. We were very happy with the service provided to us from beginning to end. The completed lighting was a beautiful touch to the wedding reception!

Profile Picture E., 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Tonia and the Charleston Uplighting crew were professional, responsive, and all around amazing! We had café lights strung throughout the underside of the house at Old Wide Awake Plantation and under the tent spanning the travertine dance floor beside the house. It was a twinkling, magical evening, which was exactly what I wanted for our special day! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/29/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We contracted Charleston Uplighting for our wedding in October of this year. Tonia was fantastic and was always ready to help us with any questions we had. She even went out of her way to send us photo examples of different lighting techniques we were considering for our wedding. Our wedding had to be rescheduled last minute due to a hurricane and Tonia was more than willing to adjust her schedule so that she would still be able to be at our wedding on the new date. Working with Charleston Uplighting was overall a fantastic experience and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting

I would highly reccommend Charleston uplighting to anyone looking forward great lighting with outstanding service. We decided only about a week before the wedding to have cafe lighting and dance floor accent lighting done at our wedding at Magnolia Plantation on 9/24/2016. Other companies were relunctant on short notice, but Tonia at Charleston uplighting took charge and helped us out! Not knowing what to expect with such last minute requests, my bride and I, along with our guests, were extremely impressed with how classy and beautiful of a job they did. They are also very responsive, friendly to work with, and a great value for a fantastic service. A+ to Charleston Uplighting for helping make our wedding day fabulous. Cheers!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We enjoyed working with Charleston Uplighting for our wedding this last September. They were professional and worked around our crazy timeline. We ordered uplights and 3 chandeliers with them, and I wish we would have ordered our café lights through them as well. We had them hang two of the chandeliers from trees and it was beautiful! They did a wonderful job and I’m very happy we found them to be our lighting vendors! I’d highly recommended them without reservation!

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/18/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Chandeliers, Outdoor, Uplighting, Clean Up, Delivery

Mrs. Tonia, Trevor and I would like to say thank you for doing a marvaleous job with the uplighting for our wedding. The personalized GOBO was beautiful and helped to project the butterfly theme of our wedding. The pin spotting on the cake asssited in making it even more beautiful than it already was.

Having the wireless pin spot GOBO that projected ambient patterns on the walls and ceilings was a wonderful idea, and we can't thank you enough. In addition to ambient patterns the wash out under the tent in our wedding clolor was very eloquent. We loved it all and it was more beautiful than we imagined it would be.

Your did a great job and it was all abslotley perfect.
Trevor & La'Quandra Rampersant
Est 09-17-2016

Profile Picture La'Quandra, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

The lighting that they did for my wedding really set the mood! Cafe lights and a Chandelier were the perfect finishing touches.

Profile Picture crissy, 4/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Charleston Uplighting did an incredible job at the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina Lookout Pavillion. We used the cafe lighting and a chandelier and it lit the room magically and the guests had tons of compliments. The lighting finished the look for us and we were extremely happy with the results. The owner, Tonia, was also easy to work with and the prices were reasonable.

Profile Picture User6233228, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Chandeliers, String

Charleston Uplighting did the lights for my magical garden wedding/reception. It looked amazing and definitely made the venue even more perfect! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User4815739, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Extremely flexible and great to work with. Exceeded my expectations making this a value service.

Profile Picture User5468866, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Great people. Their services are very cost effective. The only downside is that the floor monogram was suppose to be a circle in the proof, but ended up displaying in an oval shape and the color of the lighting turned out more champagne in color than pink. Otherwise, they were great!

Profile Picture User4845618, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Great service and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Anna Love, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

They were awesome! Our wedding was at an outside venue on the Charleston harbor in June. When we first spoke with them we planned on doing something over an outside dance floor. After a few months of planning and worrying about the unpredictable Charleston weather we changed the entire layout of our venue. We decided on a tent outside and and to have the cafe lighting under the tent. They were so professional and flexible. The offered great advice on how to make the changes we wanted and stuck with our originally quoted price, which was the best by far of any other up lighting vendors in the area. I would use them again in a heartbeat. They provided an easy, stress-free experience for my mom and myself.

Profile Picture Leah, 6/12/15, 2 Reviews
4.7

Great company, accommodating guest were impressed with my reception!

Profile Picture Linda, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We were very pleased with Charleston Uplighting. I got in touch with them at the
last minute as my son had over looked lighting for his up coming Wedding. They were getting married at the Tea Plantation for a late afternoon wedding with the reception from dusk to night. The Tea Plantation is very dark, but the lighting they provided was wonderful. Tonia went to look at the space, give me an estimate and it was wonderful. We would not have been able to eat dinner without the lighting. Thank you

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Came in and took care of design and installation. Came back and took everything down, we couldn't even tell they were there.

Profile Picture User5121780, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The service that this company provided was amazing! My wedding reception was beautiful!!!!

Profile Picture Tierra, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Tonia swooped in and saved the day! I had an outdoor wedding & had everything coordinated with the tent & table rentals, but we realized a couple weeks before the event that we would need some additional lighting over the dinner tables that were outside of the tent. She was very quick to respond to emails & helped us out right away - squeezing us in to their already packed schedule. The lighting was absolutely beautiful and was the perfect compliment to the waterfront setting. Excellent customer service & excellent work!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 5/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We had an awesome experience with Charleston Uplighting. We had to move our venue last minute and they were incredibly flexible and easy to work with for our last minute changes.

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews