Charleston Party Booth Reviews

25 Reviews for Charleston Party Booth

• Kelsey

Kelsey Gross · Married on 10/10/2019

Fabulous experience

Absolutely great company! So easy to work with and very professional! Also get images back very quick! Our guests loved it!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Laura · Married on 08/09/2019

A photobooth was something I always wanted for our wedding, but I never thought I could afford. I found Charleston Party Booth through a Living Social deal. When I spoke with Charleston Party Booth on the phone, I was surprised at how friendly they were! So nice and very willing to customize the photobooth to meet my wedding vision. It was refreshing to not have to pay more for the "extras" (photo monograms, props, etc.) that other photobooth companies charge for.

On the day of the wedding, they brought a bunch of fun props to use in the photobooth. The photobooth attendant was SO patient and polite--even when some of the more inebriated guests tried to take the props :) I used the pics as part of a guest book and everyone raved about how much fun they had. Thank you, Charleston Party Booth for making our "retro" wedding memorable!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Jdaffin · Married on 05/28/2019

Media Center

She provides great value and service at our all day Reading Carnival at our elementary school serving over 866 students!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Janel Dean · Married on 05/10/2019

Charleston Party Booth

We had the photo booth for our rehearsal dinner and it was a huge hit. Everyone loved the backgrounds and props. Young and old had fun getting silly and serious photos. I love the digital copy that we received and would definitely recommend it for anyone wanting to add a unique aspect to their event.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • brittany

brittany · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect touch

If you are looking for that perfect added touch to your wedding, this is definitely it! All of our guest loved getting in the booth and having fun with the props.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Elizabeth Ramsay Dickinson · Married on 10/19/2018

Professional and engaging vendor

Charleston Party Booth made our event great. They provided fun and relevant props, and hammed it up with the guests. I will use Charleston Party Booth for future events. I'll also recommend them to others.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Elena Edwards · Married on 02/17/2018

Hundreds of Amazing Events!

Cathy and her team are unlike any other photo booth vendor our company works with. Island Sound covers 13+ states, and we have yet to find a photo booth vendor that can beat Charleston Party Booth. She is super fast to respond to messages, is incredibly organized with her invoicing, provides fair pricing, and excellent services! In several years of working with her, and hundreds of events, we've never had ANY negative feedback. Her team is always early for set up, friendly, and provide a variety of photo booth services to offer clients. We love you, Cathy and CPB Team!!! - Elena Edwards, Island Sound DJs

Sent on 04/09/2020
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/10/2015

I'm glad my mother talked us into having a photobooth for our reception because it was a smash hit! Our guests had so much fun taking photos. The attendant was great at getting people to add their photos to and sign the guestbook and was patient when some of our rowdier guests stormed the booth. Thank you so much for providing a wonderful touch to our reception!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Rachael · Married on 11/22/2014

Charleston Party Booth was such a trooper! We rented a photo booth for our wedding reception and had it located on a porch outside at the venue towards the end of November. It wasn't extremely cold, but they bared it for 3 hours. It was such a hit though! Everyone loved it and the props they brought were fantastic! We were also able to snag a livingsocial promotion they were offering, which worked out perfectly!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Jess · Married on 11/01/2014

Charleston Party Booth was an excellent selection for our photo booth. They were very flexible with times to get the most out of it. Everyone thouroughly enjoyed the props and we love our guest book created from this. We also got a CD in the mail super quickly (before we even were back from our honeymoon) with all of the pictures on there. Very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • Mrs Bigweek

Nakeya · Married on 05/24/2014

The service was great & very friendly staff. My guest loved the pictures. May was a very busy month and Cathy Anderson was amazing with helping me. Professionalism & prompt service was above & beyond great!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Emily · Married on 05/18/2014

Great photos! So fun!

They were very responsive and accommodating for an event at pavilion on folly beach. They were early to set up and the attendant who was there was so nice! Pictures were great and everyone had a great time! Plus the price was great!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Abby · Married on 09/05/2013

Our wedding guests' loved the Charleston Party Booth we rented for our wedding! They were wonderful to work with and we were 100% satisfied. The additional photos of our guests having fun at our wedding were priceless! Thank You, Abby C.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Charleston Party Booth's reply:

Thank you Abby! You & Dwayne have a wonderful group of friends and family! Your reception was fantastic!

Abbie · Married on 05/09/2013

We bought this through a Groupon deal. So glad we did. Everyone loved it. It was a big hit. The printer stopped working at the end of the night, she stayed late to make up for the time she tried to fix it. Also told us we would have online access to the pictures, since they wouldn't print. She was very good to work with, she made sure my groom and I got in the booth together. By the end of the night she knew the kids names and was very professional with the kids and adults alike!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Torborg · Married on 04/28/2013

CPB was an awesome party of my wedding! I bought a Groupon for their photo booth services and it was a total hit for the wedding. Cathy was a pleasure to work with and very professional and friendly. The attendants at the day of were very polite and helpful to my guests. I added the scrap book service and it was a great/hilarious guest sign-in book. Overal I have nothing bad to say- they were great!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Charleston Party Booth's reply:

Thanks Torborg! It was a pleasure to work with you. Congratulations to you and Derek!!

Joshua · Married on 03/29/2013

The only that I would have liked to see changed is the way the photo album was set up. I would have liked the young lady helping, put one of the photo booth pics in the album so that we received all the pics and comments in the album. Many people didn't know the album existed because it was on a table behind the photobooth. The album should have been introduced to people exiting the photo booth so they could write something in the album beside there picture. To conclude, it was an amazing time and we would HIGHLY recommend Charleston Party Booth to everyone. Everyone had an amazing time with the props that they provided. It was definitely a favorite at our wedding!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/18/2013

We used this company to provide the guest gifts for our wedding. Our guest LOVED it. It was so much fun. Instead of the usual gift box of candy or a candle or something people throw away, we wanted something people would actual take home. The photobooth is a great fun idea and is also a great gift to your guests. We also selected the scrapbook the second set of photos for us. It served as a second guest book. The pictures were crazy, funny, romantic, and hot! I'm so happy we selected the scrapbook option because now we go back and look at the photos and share it with our friends. Lastly, Jim and Cathy are so easy to work with. They were very responsive to all my request and helped me (the Bride) stay on task with our timeline and contract requirements like graphics. It was comforting to know I could depend on them when needed.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2012

The attendant was extremely patient with the children who were using the photobooth constantly. He was wonderful. The print quality is fantastic and we did half of the night in color and half of the night in black and white. The props available were so fun. The online gallery was up within the week. Great company to work with!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Mandy · Married on 11/11/2011

I love it! I love it! I love it! Charleston Party Booth was definitely the hit our of wedding! Everyone is still talking about the photo booth. We spent 2 days of our honeymoon looking at all the candid pictures of our guests and lol.....it was a blast! Cathy and her staff at CPB were super friendly and knowledgeable, it was a comfortable and professional experience from start to finish for both of us. We wanted a wedding reception that everyone would remember and Charleston Photo Booth made that possible for us. No wedding is complete without a photo booth from CPB!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Jo · Married on 11/05/2011

The Party Booth was a great addition to our daugher's weddiing day. Everybody had fun and they will always treasure the video.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Dana · Married on 10/22/2011

Want to add something creative, fun, and exciting to your wedding reception? - Rent The Charleston Party Booth! You will not be disappointed! This company was recommended to my sister for her wedding reception and photo booth stole the show at the reception and made my sister's wedding even more special. They opted for the scrapbook and loved it. The guests had a blast and are still raving about it. The props were awesome and added to all the dress up fun! Communication with the company's owners was easy and they were professional and friendly. This capped off a wonderful wedding reception for my sister and her new husband! The photo booth was a huge hit and I highly recommend The Charleston Party Booth!

Sent on 11/26/2011

Brittney · Married on 02/24/2017

I am so glad I went with Charleston Party Booths. We used their mirror booth and it was perfect!! Everyone at my wedding enjoyed the unique concept and had a great time taking photos! The gentleman who worked the booth was great as well. They are amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Shelley · Married on 05/19/2012

Easy to work with, great pricing, professional attendant for the wedding... only reason not 5 of 5, is that the photobooth attendant didn't instruct guests that there would be a series of 4 photos taken, and also I did not get to see a proof of the personalization to be printed on the photo strip favors given to guests. The date was very difficult to read. Otherwise, excellent experience.

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • User2441974 · 2+ years ago

Charleston Party Booth was great! All of our wedding guests enjoyed their services and had a wonderful time! Great value for great fun!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Tifani · Married on 04/07/2013

Charleston Party Booth provided a photo booth at our wedding that was a huge hit with all of our guests. They were a great service to work with, and I recommend them for anyone looking for a photo booth at their event.

Sent on 04/23/2013