Charleston Florist Reviews

26 | Charleston, SC

26 Reviews for Charleston Florist

Allison · Married on 06/21/2018

I planned my wedding in six months from Washington, DC. Kristina at Charleston Florist is incredible! She is kind, responsive, and flexible. We were glorified pen pals for a few months, and she has managed to work with my budget and assist me in the vision and layout of my reception. She was so easy to work with, and provided so many lovely and honest suggestions. I cannot recommend this florist enough!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Rebecca · Married on 03/25/2017

I could not have chosen a better florist! It is a family owned business and they are wonderful to work with. Kristina took her time with us when we met to plan out all of the wedding flowers. She was also very patient and accommodating with all of our last minute changes! All of the flowers were delivered on time and to the correct place, so we were extremely satisfied overall!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2016

After much searching for a florist in the Charleston area, we landed upon Charleston Florist, and are so happy we did! They were very quick to respond and very pleasant to work with. They had great ideas for our plantation wedding, and the flowers could not have turned out any better! They took my ideas and made them better than expected! I would highly recommend to anyone searching for a florist for their wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

Kristina was absolutely amazing to work with. She responded to all of my questions quickly and was so willing to help with any and all changes that I made (and there were a lot!!). The flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS and lasted 2 weeks after the wedding! I was shocked, especially considering we travelled back from SC to DC with them! My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I imagined. I had originally wanted peonies, but they were out of season and very expensive so Kristina suggested spray roses and honestly, everyone thought they were peonies! I would use this company again and would recommend them to everyone! They're prices were extremely reasonable as well.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/17/2015

After searching for hours for an affordable florist, I found Charleston Florist. Not only was Kristina VERY responsive but their prices are AMAZING. Unlike like a lot of florists, we didn't have to worry about meeting minimums. I don't have an eye for flowers, so I wasn't really able to describe what I wanted. She suggested sending a photo and from that, she knew exactly what I wanted. When we arrived at the venue site, everyone was highly impressed by the quality of the flowers. They were absolutely BEAUTIFUL and we didn't have to get a second job to purchase flowers. PS - It's been a week and they are still pretty! :)

Sent on 10/25/2015

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

It was a real risk for a bride ordering flowers out of country, never stepping a foot into a flower shop, but I am super happy with the results! Beautiful flowers delivered on time and at a reasonable price. Kristina has amazing customer service and responds quickly. Highly recommended! I sent a few pictures of ideas and when they showed up at my hotel, they looked amazing. Thanks very much Charleston Florist!! ??

Sent on 10/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2015

Kristina was an absolute dream to work with, and I would highly recommend her to everyone!!

When we first met, I brought in pictures from Pinterest that I liked the overall style of, and was so impressed that Kristina was able to point out the exact flower types and varieties -- she really knows her stuff, and I felt very confident in working with her. We also had a very specific budget (a % of our overall). Kristina was able to perfectly fit everything within that amount without sacrificing quality or appearance. It actually came out $7 over budget, and she even offered to write that off if necessary which was very considerate.

As an out-of-state bride, I was happy that Kristina was very responsive via email. When our baker told us last minute that she couldn't make sugar flowers for our cake, Kristina was able to provide some live blooms for us and really saved the day.

Our multiple delivery locations were a little complicated at first but Charleston Florist was able to execute our desired plan with no trouble at all. When the flowers arrived, I was absolutely thrilled with the results!!! They looked exactly as I'd imagined but even better. Each bloom was fresh and lovely, they were beautifully fragrant, the ribbons attached to the bouquets and boutonnieres were the perfect colors, and they lasted all through the day (and much longer in water afterwards). We actually used the bridesmaid bouquets as centerpieces at our reception, and they turned out to be the perfect shape and size for both uses.

I really can't stop saying wonderful things about Kristina, Charleston Florist, and my wedding flowers!! They're a spectacular vendor to work with -- incredibly professional, talented, and flexible -- and I can't thank them enough for making my day a dream come true!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/26/2015

Our flowers from Charleston Florist were so beautiful! I am a total amateur when it comes to flowers and needed a lot of advice and professional opinions to help me choose the perfect ones for our wedding. They not only helped me decide, but also took their time to show examples and discuss all the options to work within my budget and vision. We cannot thank Charleston Florist enough for their hospitality and expertise! We would without a doubt recommend them to anyone in need of flowers in the Charleston area!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Kristina and her team at Charleston Florist did an amazing job on all the flowers for our wedding. They created the most beautiful centerpieces that I've seen. They really captured my vision and totally exceeded my expectations. They were so easy to work with and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jenni · Married on 07/10/2014

Charleston Florist did a fantastic job with our flowers! They were absolutely beautiful and helped tie in our colors. The bouquets were lovely and the larger pieces were great! I would highly recommend Charleston Florist to anyone! The people were great and very easy to work with. They had the flowers where they were supposed to be on time. They were a great florist!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Samantha · Married on 03/15/2014

My bouquet was perfect. We had a intimate wedding and walked around town for hours taking pictures and my flowers stood up to the heat and look just as good at the end of day as they did at the beginning!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Cheslea · Married on 11/20/2013

working with them was great. I have been planning from another state and we are on a budget. Kristina helped with finding the best deal for us while making sure we were getting everything to make our wedding beautiful! They were honest and didn't hide anything from us, so refreshing to deal with a honest business!

Sent on 03/07/2014

The flowers from Charleston Florist were fresh, beautiful and everything turned out perfect. It was beyond what we had expected. They were gorgeous. Charleston Florist delivered everything on time, they were very prompt in responding to us during the planning process and we enjoyed working with Paul. I will definitely turn to them again in the future

Sent on 11/30/2013

Lee Ann · Married on 09/07/2013

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I had my dream wedding with the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen. We couldn't have done it without the fantastic work of Charleston Florist. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Gina · Married on 06/08/2013

I enjoyed working with Kristina at Charleston Florist very much! She provided the flowers for my wedding. Although, our choices were simple and understated, Kristina responded very quickly from my initial contact in requesting estimates to the delivery of the flowers to the hotel on our wedding day to the final pick-up of the vases from the hotel staff following our wedding.

Kristina provided terrific suggestions for my bride's bouquet, reminded me of boutonnieres and of corsages for our mothers. I enjoyed the quick and professional service provided by Charleston Florist and Kristina and highly recommend them for your go-to florist in the Charleston area!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Charleston Florist created arrangements that were even more beautiful than I imagined. They were very helpful in recommending flower options that were in my budget and the overall feel I was trying to accomplish.

Sent on 11/20/2012
  • shannae

shannae · Married on 05/20/2012

Charleston Florist MADE my shabby chic wedding! The bouquets were beyond anything I could have dreamed of and their customer service was beyond excellent. They took my simple blue mason jars and filled them with floral heaven for my 14 centerpieces! They definitely set the bar high for Charleston wedding florist. I highly recommend Kristina and Charleston Florist she really understood the vision I had for my wedding decor!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Jacquie · Married on 10/22/2011

I really enjoyed working with Charleston Florist. I had a vision for what I wanted the flowers to look like and add to the wedding, and they nailed it! It was refreshing to work with a vendor who was helpful, creative, and always responded to me in a very timely manner.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Taite · Married on 09/04/2010

My flowers, particularly my bouquet, should be in a magazine. It was absolutely stunning and receives gasps from everyone who sees a picture. The boutonnieres were exquisite and EXACTLY what I wanted. The flowers that decorated the reception were like something you would see in a wedding design showroom. Everything was perfect! Charleston Florist was so easy to work with. They took great care in choosing the flowers and making sure I received the flowers of my dream wedding. We sat down for a long meeting and went through many pictures of bouquets and arrangements that I had found in magazines. Not only did they totally understand and deliver my vision, they exceeded my expectations. I will always remember the flowers as one of my very favorite parts of my special day.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Ashlyn · Married on 07/11/2015

Loved working with Kristina at Charleston Florist! Everything turned out beautifully.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Katie · Married on 09/01/2013

I worked with Kristina at Charleston Florist & Paul and they were great!!
    They understood what I wanted, and in my budget. Flowers weren't my focus of my wedding budget and they were able to provide beautiful flowers at a cost we could agree upon.
    Kristina was great at understanding what was important and even looked at my pinterest boards to get some more understandings. We had rave reviews from our guests about the flowers, which I thought were a perfect accent to our venue. We were very pleased and so happy that we chose Charleston Florist as a vendor.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Megan · Married on 07/20/2013

I had quite the time finding a florist after the vendor I initially talked to bailed two and a half months before the wedding. When I emailed Charleston Florist, they responded promptly and kindly. Their professionalism is uncanny and the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnières were astounding. I couldn't have been happier with the all-around experience, from the first time I contracted them to our big day.

Sent on 08/15/2013

monica · Married on 09/14/2012

My flowers for my Folly Beach Wedding were beyond incredible! They were so beautiful & everything I hoped for!!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Laura · Married on 11/22/2014

Kristina and her team at Charleston Florist did an absolutely wonderful job of creating exactly what I imaginied for my wedding flowers and Chuppah. My only suggestion for improvement would be for them to make sure to ask for the height of the bride and groom before making a chuppah as my husband was just barely able to find a spot to fit under the huppah. Other than that one suggestion, everything else was absolutely perfect, Kristina was very accomodating to our requests. Thank you!

Sent on 12/01/2014
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2012

I worked with Kristina at Charleston Florist to plan my flowers; she listened carefully, sent sample pictures, and adjusted both the price and the concept as our ideas evolve. We spoke several times on the phone about using local and native flowers, and when they arrived, I was so pleased!! I received SO MANY compliments on both my bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets. I recommend Charleston Florist without reservation.

Sent on 06/27/2012