Charleston Black Cab Company Reviews

72 Reviews for Charleston Black Cab Company

• Marc

Marc Goodrich · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Top qualtity, professional service

Very professional, clean vehicles and always on time.

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • Mike

Mike Jones · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Had an amazing night out on the town..

We rented the Mercedes Party Van on NYE with some friends. The driver Lewis was on time & really attended to all of our needs. He even took it upon himself to drive us over to Patriots Point at midnight, where we were supposed to go on NYE until the event got cancelled, to get some great pics. Highly recommend this Company, Driver, & party van.

Charleston Black Cab Company's reply:

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad Lewis was able to provide an excellent experience for your group after having your event cancelled last minute. We will make sure to pass it on to Lewis.

Ryan Mckenzie · Married on 12/31/2020

Amazing Experience!!

Best Transportation Company in Charleston, we had a great time and Aaron (driver) was awesome!!

Charleston Black Cab Company's reply:

Thank you for your review. We will make sure to let Aaron know he was able to provide a great experience for your group.

Jaida Barker · Married on 12/31/2020

NYE party bus

My friends and I got a party bus for NYE and it was a great decision! We had the best time and would recommend it to anyone!

Charleston Black Cab Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations. Happy New Year from all of us at Charleston Black Cab Company.
  • ANGEL

Angel Mack · Married on 12/26/2020

Party Bus Experience

I just want to start off by saying i truly chose the right company. I have no complaints. The party bus was clean and smelled great. The driver was awesome; On time and very professional. I will definitely recommend to family, friends, and colleagues.

Erica Sebastian · Married on 12/24/2020

Excellent service

My group of friends are still raving about what a great time we had on the party bus! Our driver made sure we had everything we needed and offered umbrellas when it was drizzling out. Best time ever!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Miranda Dubose · Married on 12/22/2020

Family night to James Island Lights

Driver arrived early and was very safe and professional. The vehicle was clean with lots of fun interior lights and electronics. Highly recommend!

Aaron Varner · Married on 12/19/2020

Mr. Aaron Varner

When the car first pulled up i was already like Wow! The Mercedes Benz was Sharp and clean. When the driver got out and was dressed Sharp too, i knew this is a First Class business! The Driver Aaron was very Professional and a delight to talk to. I will definitely use this Company again and i will refer them to family and friends.

Sent on 12/23/2020

Carley Boone · Married on 12/12/2020

Wedding Travel

We exited in an antique family car and Charleston Black Cab Company was great to work with, arriving early, allowing our luggage to be loaded into the car and meeting us at our exit so we could switch cars. The driver was friendly, and knew we wanted to sleep after a long day! We got there safely and smoothly.

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Nikki

Nikki Anderson · Married on 12/12/2020

Excellent service!

Charleston Black Cab Company provided a party bus for my bridal party following the reception. They were so easy to work with and super flexible any time I wanted to change anything. They were very reliable and made the whole process stress-free. We all had so much fun on the bus that we extended for an extra hour without any issues! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a transportation service!

Gabby/ Roblox Roleplay / Kinda Trejo · Married on 12/10/2020

Great time

Made my daughters day very special. Would use them again.

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Leslie

Leslie Reyes · Married on 12/04/2020

Incredible experience

Had the most amazing time! Super clean, professional, reservation response was quick. Would recommend to anyone looking for an incredible time!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan Mancuso · Married on 11/12/2020

Flawless Ride

Perfectly executed service. Easy to coordinate, loved our driver Bill, and the car was extremely comfy. I would recommend this service to anyone who had the opportunity to use it.

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 02/08/2020

Easy Efficient Booking Process

Charleston Black Cab was so easy to work with. I was able to book our wedding transportation on line - simple and easy. The driver showed up on time and delivered the wedding party to and from the venue with no issues.

Sent on 08/19/2020

Megan C. · Married on 01/01/2020

Party Bus Heaven

We had an absolute great experience with Charleston Black Cab Company. We originally rented the 18 person party bus that we had planned to take to a concert. Unfortunately, the concert was rained out. Chs Black Cab Co. was very accommodating in pushing back the pick up time and scheduling multiple pick ups/drop offs since the night took an unexpected turn. Everyone I spoke to over the phone/our driver was extremely professional and polite. Overall 10/10 experience!! Will certainly use again.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Lindsay Hall · Married on 03/10/2019

Professional driver

Our chauffeur, Shalea Demeen Griggs, was the perfect person to spend our final hours of our wedding with. She was so personable and my husband and I truly enjoyed our conversations with her. I would highly recommend requesting her on your special evening.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Ellen · Married on 05/27/2018

Their Limo Service was just what we needed for my daughter's big day. The driver was prompt, helpful and courteous.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Carolyn · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Charleston Black Cab Company to transport my husband and I from our beach house/ceremony site on Folly Beach to our reception site in Charleston. Our driver was very patient with us as we ran behind schedule after our ceremony and taking pictures. He was very sweet helping me in and out of the car, making sure that I didn't step on or close the door on my wedding dress. He offered us bottled water during our ride and made sure that the car was cool enough for our liking. I highly recommend Charleston Black Cab Company!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

henry · Married on 07/14/2017

Please everyone look no further than Charleston Cab Co.!! The party bus that we rented was amazing!!! The driver was on time and patient!! On the inside of the bus it was decorated with lights supplied with water and ice!! It made you feel like you were in a dance club! The speakers were state of the art, great sound!! We recommend EVERYONE to use Charleston Cab Co. for all your events especially wedding receptions!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Angela · Married on 06/28/2017

Hands down 5 Star treatment! Toan and Connie rolled out the red carpet for me and my guests! Toan was very accommodating and such a pleasure to work with! I am not sure where to begin praises for our amazing drivers Herbert and Robert!! Always on time,very kind with all our requests,sent text messages with any and all information needed for arrivals and pickups! This group is/was/are very professional and I look forward to many more future adventures with Charleston Black Cab Company.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Marielle · Married on 05/14/2016

I’ve never had to book a limo service before so I wasn’t exactly sure how it worked. I had called several companies in the Charleston area and received quotes but none of them could provide me with exactly what I was looking for within the budget I wanted. A friend then suggested that I try Charleston Black Cab Company. I spoke with a very helpful man over the phone and he was able to provide me with everything I needed within my budget! Communication after that was also so easy. I had to make several changes as the wedding date grew closer and there was always someone to help and email me with a new breakdown of my services and timeline. On the wedding day, everything was perfect! We had the Krystal Koach party bus which was so much fun and even larger than I thought it would be. We had several stops to make and drop off spots and the drivers were always on time and ready for it all. I would highly recommend Charleston Black Cab Company to anyone needing a limo service in the Charleston area!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Barbara · Married on 05/16/2015

Everything was as requested and the driver was extremely pleasant and responsive. They even included a bottle of champagne in a cooler as a surprise for us. One of the girls left something on the bus and we were promptly called afterward and the item was returned without problem. Very satisfactory.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Barbara · Married on 08/23/2013

I arranged for a Charleston Black Cab to take my daughter and her new husband from the wedding reception to their hotel at the end of the evening. This company was very easy to work with; they confirmed details of the arrangement the day before the wedding; the car was lovely and clean and very roomy; and the driver was just wonderful. He helped load things in the car, and when the groom tried to tip him on reaching the hotel, he explained that he had already been tipped. A real class act.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Leanne · Married on 06/16/2013

I loved Black Cab Company! I had a great experience on our wedding day with them and our driver Ron and would not change a thing.
    They were great to work with beforehand, as well.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Lori · Married on 03/09/2013

SO EASY to work with! Very professional and VERY PATIENT driver. This company is excellent and the cars are beautiful!

Sent on 03/26/2013