Charles Nusinov & Sons Jewelers Reviews

23 | Parkville, MD

23 Reviews for Charles Nusinov & Sons Jewelers

1 User photo

Rachel · Married on 09/20/2019

I came to Charles nusinovs and sons because my parents had customized rings here before, and they exceeded my expectations. Marika did an amazing job with showing me options to combine my grandmothers ring with my boyfriends grandmother ring to make the perfect wedding set, it was a very customized experience that I had not gotten from other retailers, I would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Michelle D. · Married on 12/06/2018

Amazing selection and customer service

Each and every time that I have shopped at Nusinov's I have been please by the quality, cost, and selection available. However, the most important part of the experience has been the outstanding customer service provided by Markia Makris. She believes in educating the consumer and finding the best quality item at the customer's price point.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2018

We had an amazing experience here. Very personalized service. She showed me styles and designs that I would not have considered, but absolutely loved. Great prices.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Pablo · Married on 05/22/2018

Great place, great prices. Marika was fabulous.must go there for custom work

Sent on 04/13/2018

Sandy · Married on 05/01/2018

Great place for customization and finding excellent pieces at a fair price

Sent on 08/30/2017

Dawn · Married on 04/01/2018

Always come here for jewelry and repairs, staff and items are awesome!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Bernadette · Married on 03/14/2018

Charles Nusinov staff are awesome! They are professional and knowledgeable when it comes to any kind of jewelry purchase or repair! #charlesnusinovandsons

Sent on 01/31/2018

Tiffany · Married on 08/12/2016

The sales team was wonderful and so friendly and helpful! Beautiful jewelry and great deals!

Sent on 08/10/2017

V · Married on 04/26/2014

We went to Nusinov because my Husband's family shopped there a lot and the Gabriel and Co rings I saw online looked great. They looked better in person and we picked out the engagement ring together with the help of the staff. I think they gave him a pretty good deal on the diamond when he went back to purchase it. Ring was beautiful. The setting was a little loose but we took it back and they fixed it in minutes. I have stopped by a few times to get it cleaned and set in the last year. We bought both our wedding rings from here also. I stopped by to get them all cleaned before the ceremony and the staff was again wonderful.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Michele · Married on 11/23/2013

We put so much time and effort into everything about our wedding, and the results were pretty spectacular overall. But there is one thing that stands out above everything else. One thing that will be remembered and appreciated for a long, long time. That one thing is our wedding ring that was designed by Ian and Marika at Charles Nusinov & Sons.
    I work with someone who referred me to this vendor, and I am SO glad that this is where we ended up. From our initial consultation, Ian was very accommodating and allowed us to design whatever we wanted to. He would then put a design together for our review. Then we would tweak it a bit, and add some things and change some things, and then Ian would provide us with another drawing/computer model to look at. After going back and forth about twenty times, we arrived at a design that seemed perfect for us. But you never know until you see the finished product, so we took a leap of faith. Several weeks later, when the ring had arrived, it was time to see our creation. And we could not have been more pleased. The first time I saw this ring I was speechless! It turned out so much better than I had hoped (and I had VERY high expectations). We were just blown away. Now, my wife has a unique piece of jewelry that fits any occasion, and is very elegant and beautiful, just like her. I am a hero now because of the people at Charles Nusinov & Sons. A big THANK YOU to Ian and Marika for guiding us in the direction of our perfect wedding ring. We could not possibly be more pleased.

Sent on 02/02/2014

Robbie · Married on 06/21/2013

We were two grooms getting married, and we purchased one of our wedding bands here. I saw an art-carved band in the case and instantly fell in love. The other groom didn't see anything in the case, but searched through a few catalogs, and found another style he liked. When a sample was ordered, we found out that it was discontinued. He ultimately selected a ring from another store, but we did purchase my ring from Nusinov. We were regularly pleased with the service we received here, and were impressed by the no-pressure atmosphere, and the honesty coming from sales people! Also, I stopped in the day before the wedding fro some last minute watch and jewelry repair and all was handled while we waited. Bonus points for the last minutes save on my wedding day watch!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Susan · Married on 07/10/2010

Experienced excellent staff combined with stunning artist quality selection of wedding bands made it a pleasure to buy at Nusinov's. They were even able to get engraving in Hebrew for us! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/23/2010

Christy · Married on 05/22/2010

This store is fantastic! They helped my husband design the most beautiful engagement ring! We also picked out our bands and our wedding day gifts (Watch for him, necklace for me). They went above and beyond! They were a pleasure to work with and we will continue to give our business to them as well as refer anyone who needs a great jeweler!

Sent on 06/08/2010
  • U

Motrya · Married on 09/13/2009

Very personalized, prompt and accurate. Have many unique gifts and jewelry items and if they do not have it, will find it for you.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Andrea · Married on 09/06/2008

Charles Nusinov helped my husband design a beatiful engagement ring. Both of oue wedding bands were from there as well. The staff is friendly and takes the time you need to make important decisions. My husband had his ring custom made and it was exactly what he asked for. The will go above and beyond to get you what you need and the look you want.

Sent on 09/16/2008

Valerie · Married on 01/13/2006

Finally found the perfect ring and a great diamond that Charles Nusinov & Sons. They were very helpful and professional.

Sent on 08/23/2008

Meg · Married on 10/09/2005

Excellent services...beautiful wedding bands...great prices!

Sent on 01/28/2008
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/02/2009

I went in to Nusinov's with exact specifications of a ring that I found online. Not only were they able to beat the online price of the ring, but Nusinov's was also able to beat Smyth's price for my wedding band by almost 40%! Same quality but so much more affordable.

Sent on 05/13/2009

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2007

The staff at Nusinov was great to work with. We told them our budget and they worked with it and worked to get us what we wanted for our wedding bands with that budget. We selected our rings and they were ready within a few days. The selection was great and the diamonds they had in stock were beautiful. They even cleaned our other rings for free while we were there making selections. I would definitely recommend Nusinov to anyone looking for quality, great prices and great service.

Sent on 07/30/2008

Julie · Married on 07/03/2009

Kind of expensive, but good quality. When they only did half of the work they were supposed to do on my engagment ring they called me immediately and rush ordered in so that I would have it in time for my wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2009

Betsy · Married on 10/03/2008

My husband and I both got our wedding bands from Nusinov. We worked with Erma who was wonderful. Very sweet, professional and respectful of our budgets. I would highly recommend them...even after my husband ordered a brushed titanium band and didn't like it, they took it back and let me use the price I paid towards a new one! Great service.

Sent on 10/13/2008
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 11/10/2012

4.2
      3.5

Purchased the engagement ring from Nusinov. A nice setting, but after the final sizing the band is too thin. The diamond is perfect for this setting and fairly reasonable in price.

Sent on 11/12/2012

1.2
      0.5
      3.0
      1.0

I had very bad experience with the manager. I was forced to make a business in another place. I was married before and I had a engagement ring. I wanted to sell it and get for my fiance and I new wedding rings. They had beautiful rings and we liked them. We didn't want to purchase them in the first place and try other places. As soon we said it, the manager stop to be nice to us. I understand it is a business but behave to the client like that it wasn't nice. It is not just about it, she was looking at us what we were wearing. I don't know, was it because I am not US Citizen and instead I am from Europe like her? My fiance and I were wearing nice clothes. What was the problem? It was awful feeling. Instead we made business in Key Jewelers and spent almost $3000 in cash. Sorry Charles Nusinov & Sons but you lost your business with us because of your manager!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Charles Nusinov & Sons Jewelers's reply:

I am very disappointed to hear about your experience. Our policy is to wait on every customer that walks through the door and our primary concern is that everyone walks out satisfied whether it's a watch battery or a 3.00 carat diamond. We even encourage diamond customers to shop around for the best deal and then come back to us. If you would be willing to give us another chance you can ask for me (Sydney Nusinov) and I will personally ensure that you are well treated and made to feel welcome in our store.