Charles "Junie" Redden DJ Services Reviews

Charles "Junie" Redden DJ Services 5
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/12/2019

DJ Perfection!

Junie was such a great DJ! He couldn't keep people off the dance floor which made our wedding day absolutely perfect! From country to pop with some line dances, I don't think I have ever danced so much in my life. I got so many compliments on the songs that were played and I can't thank him enough! He is open to play anything and everything! If you don't know what songs or make a song list, he has you covered because he knows exactly how to get people dancing! He made our wedding run so smooth with all the transitions from the ceremony to the buffet lines, toasts, and garter/bouquet toss! Literally couldn't be happier that we chose him to be our DJ. You will not be disappointed and I will definitely be referring him to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2019

Awesome DJ!!

Junie was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He really worked with us to plan out the day. We had the ceremony outside and the reception inside and he had no problem setting up speakers for both. He gladly took requests with adding his own songs into the mix to keep people dancing. We were cheerleaders in college and Junie found our fight song to play and our friends absolutely loved it! Junie does a last dance which we thought was so unique, and had no problem getting the song that I wanted when I changed it last minute :) Overall great DJ and you can tell he really cares about making the day perfect.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Charles "Junie" Redden DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much it was a honor to be a part of your special day. I wish you guys all the happiness in the world!!!

Morgan Harrod · Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ choice

It was great experience. From the start of planning music for our wedding, to the day/night of our wedding. Junie was amazing!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Charles "Junie" Redden DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much again for choosing me as your DJ for your special day. I wish you guys many years of happiness.

Kayla Murphy · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful and a delight to work with!

Wonderful man to work with. Great services at a great price!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • amandasfwilson

Buffalo Trace Distillery · Married on 07/28/2019

So fun, professional, and kept everything moving

Charles was AMAZING to work with. We had a destination wedding, but he was willing to talk any time, answer any questions, and had all songs ready - even the hipster jams I love so much :) He also kept the energy up in the room during any slow times, and played everything we requested - kept requests off the table like we asked, and was truly just a joy to work with. We had a very hot day and he kept it cool with his awesome song selections. We really loved working with Charles and have already recommended him to a few people around the area who are looking for a party DJ. At the end of the night we had a hilarious "Last Dance" surprise for our guests, let's admit, it was a surprise to my husband as well and he kept everyone on the dance floor laughing and even singing along.
    The bottom line, you should hire this DJ he is great!
    Thank you so much for the best night ever, we really loved working with you!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Bridget · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent DJ service and personable

Junie was great to work with while planning the music for our wedding. He was flexible to meet with. He made the reception fun for all!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Tracy Noles · Married on 05/31/2019

Fantastic!

Junie is a true professional -able to listen to your needs and provide an experience that leaves guests still talking about how much fun they had 2 months later! Very reasonable rates and able to play to the crowd while also listening to your needs. Everyone had a ball at our wedding due to Junie's services.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Gerri

Gerri · Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent!

Junie was excellent! His communication before my wedding, during, and even after was great! He played all the genres I requested and made sure everyone had a blast!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Hannah · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding dj

Highly recommended this dj! He is amazing to work with and will help you out with anything.
    Couldn’t have picked a better dj than Charles!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Kevans · Married on 01/12/2019

Junie did a great job!

Junie was really great working with me and my husband for our big day! We’ve had several wedding guests request his contact information because of his great quality!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Haley Loman · Married on 10/20/2018

He was awesome

Everything went off without issue. Music was on cue and everyone had a lot of fun!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

He was amazing, friendly, and so much fun! I recommend him to everyone!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Joyce · Married on 10/06/2018

Fun for all ages attending an event!

I have attended several events & weddings that Junie has been the DJ. So when my own son decided to get married there was no doubt who to call. Junie has always been able to get a crowd young and old on their feet and having fun! His communication before the wedding made planning much more of ease for us. From the ceremony music to the reception music our expectations were exceeded by Junie and his professionalism. I highly recommend his services!!!

Charles "Junie" Redden DJ Services 6
    Charles "Junie" Redden DJ Services 7
    Charles "Junie" Redden DJ Services 8
    Charles "Junie" Redden DJ Services 9
    Charles "Junie" Redden DJ Services 10
    Sent on 12/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

Great Service!

Very customizeable, will play whatever you want.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Neal & Jill Bruckner · Married on 09/15/2018

Taking The Wedding Reception to Another Level of FUN!!

Junie took the reception party to another level! He was prepared & did all announcements in a timely manner! He played all requested songs & had guest up dancing that had never danced before! He definitely made a difference & we will always remember the fun we had!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Becky · Married on 06/23/2018

Redden helped us transition from each phase of our wedding with music that represented each mood! He helped us pick music when we were stuck and we trusted him fully to play songs in the gaps :)

Sent on 06/27/2018

Adam · Married on 06/23/2018

Mr. Redden was easy to work with and he put together a great playlist for our wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Savannah · Married on 05/26/2018

Junie was awesome! He truly cares about how you want your night to go! He contacted me several times before the wedding just to make sure we were on the same page with everything. When planning a wedding, it feels like you sometimes have to pull teeth to work with some of the vendor. But Junie made everything easy and stress free. Everyone at the wedding loved him. And the dance floor was filled all night. We literally had to kick people out at the end!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Telma · Married on 05/20/2018

It was easy working with Junie on our music selections for our ceremony and reception. He was very attentive to our wants and needs. Our special requests were played at the right times for those extra special memorable moments. He made choosing the music one of the easiest parts of planning our wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Kellie · Married on 05/12/2018

Junie was amazing as our DJ! He kept the crowd going, played all the music we requested! My husband was raving about Junie days after the wedding! Highly recommend

Sent on 05/21/2018

Sharon · Married on 05/05/2018

Junie is professional, punctual and very responsive to your inquiries. He takes special requests from your guests. He keeps the music at a level where you can still carry on conversations. He even supplied mic for our minister. He took care of our special request to set up outside and inside. We highly recommend Junie for your DJ needs@

Sent on 05/12/2018

Taylor · Married on 12/02/2017

I will always recommend Mr. Redden! He was so polite and made sure everything went the way I waned it to!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2017

I was really stressing out about my wedding and the music that I wanted played. Junie made me feel like it was all going to be fine. And it was great. We danced and had the best night ever. I didn’t want it to end. I didn’t have the traditional wedding music and that was just fine with him. I would recommend him and use his services again. Well worth the money. Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Savannah · Married on 07/22/2017

Julie was great! He was so organized. I never had trouble getting ahold of him. He even called me multiple times to get the vibe we wanted for the wedding and to plan out our schedule. He had very good control of the flow of the reception. 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 01/02/2018

Shelby · Married on 05/20/2017

Junie really took his time to personally cater to what we needed, and wanted on our special day! He's very personable, and we enjoyed his performance.

Sent on 01/03/2018