Charles Ingraham Photography Reviews

18 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

18 Reviews for Charles Ingraham Photography

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

Charles was fantastic and made sure to capture every moment of our wedding in a beautiful manner! I highly recommend him and we are both so glad to have chosen him to shoot our wedding photographs. He went above and beyond and made sure we have the best photos to remember our special day!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Valerie · Married on 11/11/2016

We had our wedding at Signature Grand and Charles knew of all of the great spots to get great photos. I posted our wedding photos to facebook and everyone began messaging me asking my for my phototographer's contact information. He made us look and feel like celebrities! Best pictures I've ever taken in my life! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Alyson · Married on 11/03/2016

Charles did an amazing job! He was so flexible and communicated very well with us! We were very happy with the results! Would hire again and again.

Sent on 01/20/2017

cortnie · Married on 09/17/2016

Charles Ingraham Photography has forever captured every moment of our wedding day. Charles has a keen eye for detail in every picture he takes. His ability to take organic photos really puts him ahead of every wedding photographer. Most importantly, Charles was able to successfully create our vision of telling a story with the images he captured. We cannot thank him enough for the outstanding work. We will without a doubt book Charles again for our next big event! Thanks again, Abraham & Cortnie

Sent on 10/10/2016

Emma · Married on 07/30/2016

I couldn't be happier with experience with Charles Ingraham photography! I give him an A+ rating!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Karen · Married on 06/11/2016

Not only were our wedding photos drop-dead gorgeous, but everyone is still saying how great of a guy Charles is! He's so professional and courteous. I already told him, he's my photographer for life! I'll definitely be hiring him for all of my family events for years to come!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

Charles did an AMAZING job shooting our wedding in fort Myers beach, every one!! Of his shots were great, all in focus, no faded shots. I am in a wheelchair and tried to walk down beach to my husband, Charles got those shots of me going from wheelchair to walking to needing help being carried the rest of the way, and all the shots from reception were amazing from me standing a little on our first dance to me being wheeled around dance floor by my dad and by friends and family. My husband and I, and our friends and family could not be more happy with Charles and his work, without a doubt recommend him you will NOT be disappointed I promise! Even though we currently live on east coast of Florida, and plan on moving over to west coast of Florida, I told Charles if we are blessed enough to have kids I want him to do the maternity shots, that's how much we love his work, and he is just a great guy, and so great telling me witnessing me walk and how determined I was, even though it took me longer to get from point a to b he was amazing about making me feel how great I was doing, and it was ok if it took me longer.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Sandra · Married on 04/25/2016

Charles performed a miracle with the pictures he took at my wedding. I didn't have a huge budget for the venue or decorations, but one thing I knew I couldn't cut corners with was the photographer. I'm so glad I chose Charles. I just simply couldn't believe how good he made everything look with his angles and his lighting. I'd highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Teresa · Married on 03/03/2016

Very professional, patient and friendly. Our photos are beautiful, classic and timeless! He captured so many great candid moments. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Denise · Married on 02/27/2016

Charles was punctual, extremely professional and courteous with us and all of our guests. He also worked with our budget and gave us a lot of value for our money. We received hundreds of stunning images from our special day. He is simply the best!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Angela · Married on 01/09/2016

I knew going in that the most important thing about my wedding would be the pictures. I am very picky when it comes to pictures. Charles' has an amazing attention to detail and ability to capture candid moments of me, my husband and all of our guests. He really blew me away and far exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 10/27/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 11/07/2015

Charles was amazingly patient with me, all my family members and guests as our wedding ran 90 minutes late last year. He was like the glue that kept everything calm and together.  I can tell he has a lot of experience as he effortlessly captured so many important and candid moments. These are the best pictures of myself and my family I've ever seen in my life! I couldn't be happier with his style and professionalism. Hire him today!!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Toni · Married on 09/12/2015

Charles Ingraham was simply amazing! He worked so hard and seemed like he never took a breather. My family can be a bit much sometimes and he was really patient and courteous to everyone the whole time. The pictures were gorgeous! Everyone is still talking about them. They say the pictures look like they should be in a magazine. Hire Charles, I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Sharia · Married on 07/18/2015

If you are in the MIami area and in need of a photographer, look no further because Charles Ingraham is awesome!!!! Not only was he professional and a pleasure to work with, but I am beyond pleased with our wedding pictures. My friends and family are still in awe when they see my pictures because they look like they belong in a magazine! Absolutely breathtaking! I love how he also arrived early to capture places at the venue to capture shots. Amazing work, great value, professional experience!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Rosaline · Married on 04/04/2015

Charles has been photographing family portraits and events for my family for years. So it was only natural that he was the first person who came to mind when it was time to find a photographer for my very own wedding! And boy, did he not disappoint. I'm always so giddy when he says my pictures are ready! Because I just know he captured the most beautiful candid moments of my guests and family members enjoying themselves. He always so nice and patient. He's so friendly to the staff members and other vendors. He seems to always be in the right place when something exciting is happening. And his pictures are award-winning. Please do yourself a favor and take a look at his portfolio pictures on his website. I think you'll have no further questions once you see them!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Carmel · Married on 03/05/2015

I highly recommend Charles Ingraham photography. He captured so many great and candid moments at our wedding as well as our engagement session. He's professional and extremely talented!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Beverly · Married on 10/11/2014

I was looking for a photographer to take our pictures in a story-book form and that's just what I got! I have to say, I couldn't be happier with the pictures! Charles was on time, and was so patient with my crazy family! He captured so many candid moments that I had no idea was happening as I was so busy with everything else. I would highly recommend Charles to any bride who wants timeless photos that are beautiful and unique.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Denise · Married on 05/09/2015

Charles did my engagement photos as well as my wedding pictures. I couldn't be happier with them! I can honestly say, those are the best pictures I've ever taken in my life. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/23/2016