Charles Anastasiou - Solo Guitarist Reviews

29 | Austin, TX

29 Reviews for Charles Anastasiou - Solo Guitarist

Michael Mancuso · Married on 02/17/2019

Outstanding

Chuck is a fantastic guitar player, guaranteed to add a classy touch to your wedding. We had him perform at our ceremony and we were extremely pleased with our decision to hire him.

M H G · Married on 12/29/2018

Outstanding!

Chuck was awesome! Very professional, very talented and really created the perfect mood for our wedding. Guests complimented us on the music all evening. He was accommodating to our needs. I would recommend him anytime and the whole process was so easy! Thank you Chuck!!

Ben · Married on 05/19/2018

Chuck played solo acoustic guitar at our May wedding outdoors at the Ladybird Wildflower Center and it could not have been more perfect. From the start, Chuck was very easy to get in touch with and extremely helpful in talking through our options. We ended up having him play as guests arrived, during the processional, recessional and then cocktail hour afterwards. We picked 3 specific songs and then in talking to him just generally told him the type of music we wanted and he did the rest --- and it was fabulous. He arrived early, no issues at all with mics/speakers/setup, volume was perfect and the music stunningly beautiful. We've received so many compliments from guests who loved the music and said it just added to the already beautiful setting. My only regret is that the two of us were so busy getting pulled in all directions that we didn't have more time to listen ourselves! Good thing we recorded it. I don't give 5 star recommendations easily, but Chuck is absolutely worth it!! Thanks for all you did to make our wedding wonderful, Chuck!

-- Ben & Edie

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2017

Charles played at an event we held last Thursday night. The event was a reception for our donors at one of our donor's homes. The music was exactly what we have asked for and the guests had a lovely time. Would absolutely use him again!

Laurel · Married on 12/10/2016

If beautiful music played by a consummate professional is important to you, I highly recommend Charles. He provided absolutely lovely music before and during our backyard wedding. We knew the kind of music we wanted and he listened and gave us exactly what we wanted, and more. Charles was responsive, receptive, prompt, reasonably priced, and added a simple elegance to our ceremony. We are exceptionally pleased with his work and would hire him again in an instant.

Adrianna · Married on 11/05/2016

Charles was amazing! Made the experience comfortable and made me feel confident. Thank you so much! He's the one to get the job done!

Thom · Married on 09/10/2016

Charles was amazing for our wedding. His extensive repetoire allowed to have just the right music. You can't go wrong with Charles!

Jan · Married on 08/29/2015

Charles was the perfect choice for our ceremony music! He arrived early, professionally dressed, and played all of our requests perfectly during the ceremony. Additionally, his pricing is FAR below his competitors. Couldn't be more pleased with selecting him for our big day. Thank you, Charles!!

Ryan · Married on 05/25/2014

Charles is a true professional that sounded great at our ceremony and cocktail hour immediately after.

Brandi · Married on 05/17/2014

We had Charles play our ceremony and cocktail hour music. He was great to work with and catered to our needs. Although we didn't get to interact with him very much on the day of, leading up to the day he was very attentive. He delivered as promised and made our day special.

Charles · Married on 05/09/2014

Charles was a fantastic addition to our wonderful Mother's Day Celebration. He was polite, great to work with and his music was beautiful.

I always appreciate great performers but to be both a good performer and good business man will make him a quick call for us anytime we want something special.

Liz · Married on 03/22/2014

I had originally decided on just using an iPod setup for our outdoor chapel wedding. After listening to wedding music for a while, I realized that an acoustic guitar would add the perfect peaceful and romantic touch that I was wanting for our wedding. I did extensive research online and found Charles. He was extremely professional and responsive. He already knew how to play a few extra songs that I requested and was familiar with the chapel setup. I didn't have to worry about anything as he knew exactly what to do and how to time all the music, without a rehearsal. He showed up on time, played beautifully, and packed up quickly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and will definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wonderful guitarist.

Anderea · Married on 12/28/2013

We were so impressed with Charles professionalism, quality of music, and reliability. I was a bride planning an Austin destination wedding from the east coast and needed vendors that I could trust. I found Charles online and did most of our work through email but he was flexible enough to meet us for coffee one weekend when we were in town a few months prior to the wedding. Charles music was the perfect addition to make our wedding extra special. We used him for both the ceremony and reception as we had a morning/brunch wedding. Truly perfect! I would highly recommend Charles for your musician, not only for his talent, but more importantly, his ease to work with.

Garrett · Married on 12/14/2013

We requested Charles for our group holiday party. We intended to have a semi-formal but classy and romantic feel for about 100 people. Charles was the perfect fit. He was able to accommodate our requests for theme as well as use his expertise to choose additional appropriate songs. I received numerous compliments from nearly every attendee (and absolutely no complaints). Charles was a consummate professional, a skilled musician, and the perfect gentleman. If you are searching for a guitarist, choose Charles Anastasiou. I would easily request him again.

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2013

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Charles is professional, easy to work with, and extremely talented. He was always quick to respond to my emails and learned two songs for us, which he played perfectly. We received many compliments about him from our guests after the wedding.

Later on, we even went to a cafe in town where he was playing a set just so we could enjoy his playing again! And while there, he surprised us with the song he learned for the father/daughter dance at the wedding. It was so sweet to hear that song again and I was touched that he played it for us; such a nice guy!

You really can't go wrong if you hire Charles!!!

Erin · Married on 10/19/2013

Charles was FANTASTIC!

I put off hiring someone to perform at my ceremony because, as a musician myself, this was important to me, and the last thing I wanted was to make a mistake and hire someone who I wouldn't like.

With 2 weeks to my wedding, I found Charles, sent off an email, held my breath and hoped he was available.

Thankfully, he was!

He was familiar with my ceremony site, having performed there before. He also has such a nice selection of music that all of my guests said they really enjoyed him. He even took the time to learn a new song.

He was able to guide me through selecting my Recessional as I had NO idea what to use. He offered some suggestions, which I was SO grateful for!

Charles is a professional, and I would happily recommend him to anyone! You won't be disappointed!

• Sidney

Sidney · Married on 08/23/2013

Charles did the music for my ceremony and the pre-ceremony music. I found him on wedding wire and hired him solely based on reviews, so I was a little bit nervous going into it.

He did a great job and everything was absolutely seamless. He arrived early, set up all of his equipment, was dressed nicely, was polite to everyone he spoke to, and he did an excellent job with all of the music---I provided a loose outline of the ceremony with certain points where I wanted him to play a short interlude but didn't give specifics on what to play, and everything he chose sounded great and fit perfectly with the ceremony. He was also very reasonably priced! If you are looking for an acoustic guitarist in Austin, look no further!

• Kirby

Kirby · Married on 04/27/2013

Easy 5 star review for this guy! We were married under a pecan tree in early spring so I wanted some light, happy music to accompany the ceremony and a solo guitar sounded like the perfect compliment.

After scouring the internet, I found Charles' page and liked his repertoire, plus he was in our budget. After e-mailing back and forth, we booked him for our wedding ceremony.

Charles was probably the easiest vendor to work with. Once we decided on our ceremony songs, I e-mailed them to Charles. I was a little nervous because a lot of the songs I requested weren't listed on his website, but he told me he'd have them ready for the wedding along with a few other songs to play while people mingled before the ceremony.

The ceremony went perfectly and the music Charles played totally added to the emotion of the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Charles to anyone looking for a solo guitarist.

Sabrina · Married on 12/22/2012

Charles did a great job with the ceremony music for our wedding! He has a really extensive repertoire, and had selections from all different genres of music. I didn't get to hear a lot of it since I was inside getting ready, but I got lots of compliments about him later on. It was definitely worth the cost!

Sarah · Married on 11/15/2012

Charles did a beautiful job for our ceremony and really set the mood. We received a number of positive comments from our guests after the ceremony. Don't hesitate in booking him. He was prompt with responses, professional in appearance and arrived early. He was also flexible and was able to improvise when needed. I am just very happy with the ceremony and his performance. Thank you Charles!

John · Married on 09/28/2012

Excellent experience, performed our requests to perfection, very professional, received countless compliments on the performance.

Chuck set the mood for our reception-he did a wonderful job during our cocktail hour of just blending the music in with the surroundings. I can't say enough good things about the performance.

Kim · Married on 08/25/2012

We could not be more pleased with having Chuck perform our ceremony and cocktail hour music. His guitar skills are outstanding. Between his endless playlist and songs he learned specifically for our ceremony our 'wish list' was covered. We had a beach venue which posed problems with the sound carrying, Chuck did a great job overcoming those challenges. Guests are still commenting on the music and we couldn't have been happier with the atmosphere he helped create. We highly recommend him and are thrilled he was part of our wedding.

Analisa · Married on 08/11/2012

Chuck was amazing! Working with him was a seamless process. He even learned 2 new songs for our wedding!! I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a romantic acoustic experience.

Lada · Married on 07/14/2012

Charles added the most romantic and eloquent touch to my wedding ceremony. His abilities on the acoustic guitar are amazing and his fund of knowledge in regards to wedding music is unparalleled. He played so beautifully and was able to be heard so clearly by all guests at the vineyard setting. His play was a welcoming note to all of the guests at the wedding. My greatest sadness is that he has moved to Texas, which is a true loss for those of us in New England. You will be so unbelievably thrilled with the warmth and musical saavy he adds to your wedding ceremony; choosing him to be a part of your wedding is a decsion you will not regret!