Charismatic Entertainment Reviews

Charismatic Entertainment 7
  • Maureen

Maureen Cunningham · Married on 06/14/2019

Terrific interactive photo booth

Charismatic Entertainment was great to work with. From the beginning Ken was so responsive and it was very easy to sign the contract. Ken also came up with a great background. My guests loved and raved about it.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Robin

Robin Supperer · Married on 04/06/2019

Charasmatic is right

My husband and I used Charismatic Entertainment for our wedding ceremony/ reception and Mike Pellak did a great job. He played exactly what everyone wanted to hear and even showed the crowd a few line dances. We would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Stephanie Johnson · Married on 04/05/2019

Very professional and accommodating!!

EXCELLENT!!! Very professional. Before the event they send you an app that you and your family/friends can pick what sounds you want for your event. SO very cool!! Highly recommend! You absolutely can't do better. Thank you!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Katelyn Hanson · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing!!!!!!! So so appreciative of this amazing DJ!!!!

Ken was amazing, and beyond what we could have hoped for. He was so attentive, always getting back to us right away. He respected all of our wishes and addressed all of our concerns way before the day of the wedding, so everything went smoothly and exactly like we planned. We had initially wanted a band but due to budget constraints ended up with a DJ, and I am so glad we did, because I don't think any band could have given us the exact tailored music experience we wanted like Ken did. The lighting he provided and the large party games were also a huge hit!!! Thank you so much Ken, you made our wedding truly special!!!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Alyse · Married on 03/08/2019

Mirror photo booth

Kenny and the team at charismatic entertainment were awesome. We had mirror photobooth. Our guests loved it and it makes for a great keepsake! Kenny was very responsive to all requests and helped customize a template that perfectly fit our theme. would definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/02/2019

Best DJ ever!

Ken is absolutely amazing!!!!! Everyone raved about how great the music was, the lighting and the mirror booth. I didn't even know what a mirror booth was until I got it and it was amazing. He played amazing songs for us, had everyone dancing and continued the party. He is so nice and amazing customer service. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. Next time I need one he is my first choice!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 09/29/2018

The absolute best!

We are beyond happy with our decision to go with Charismatic Entertainment! Our DJ, Ken, was punctual, personable, and had everyone dancing the whole night! We received so many compliments on the music. An absolute pleasure working with him. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Eric · Married on 08/04/2018

My dealings with Charismatic Entertainment was an amazing experience. The prices and packages were well explained and any questions were answered on the spot. There were plenty of options and equipment available, such as light shows, gobo's, cloud machine and an amazing one of a kind mirror picture booth. Payments and reminders were a breeze. When it came time for event planning, everything went smooth with no hassle or mistakes. The easy to use event planner, which gave the DJ time frames for special moments for music to be played, music list, special requests, was incredible, accurate, and put the customer in charge. During my event, the staff was very professional and looked sharp. The up lighting, gobo lights and light show were absolutely stunning. While the music was playing, the DJ was very responsive and interacted with the crowd. I have to say, the picture booth was a lot of fun and gave us tons of memories of our special day. Charismatic Entertainment, you are the best, thank you!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Charismatic Entertainment 18
    Charismatic Entertainment 19
    Charismatic Entertainment 20

Paul · Married on 06/24/2018

Kenny was completely amazing! He listened to our concerns and honored every one of our requests. Kenny is a true professional and we look forward to hiring him again to host any future events we may have.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Alissa · Married on 06/23/2018

Dj really got everyone up off there feet. Enjoyed every second of it. Was unbelievable!! Every moment was special and couldn’t be more happy of the music that was played and the entertainment!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Charismatic Entertainment 25
    Charismatic Entertainment 26
    Charismatic Entertainment 27

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2018

I hired Ken to DJ and photo booth at my wedding and he was awesome!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jessica, thank you for the wonderful review and for having us provide the DJ entertainment and photo booth for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you and Dray.

Jamie · Married on 06/08/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Ken for my wedding day! He provided the "selfie mirror" and it was a HUGE hit! Everyone was raving about how fun it was!

I had Jimmy Pembroke as my DJ and he was AMAZING! He kept the dance floor packed all night long. Everyone of all ages was up and dancing the whole time! It was so much fun!

I wish I could relive this night! Take my word and book Ken and Jimmy Pembroke if you want a fun wedding that everyone is going to love!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Mike · Married on 05/26/2018

I contacted Ken and Charismatic Entertainment because I had heard good things from someone else who used them. Every good thing that I had heard about them was was true. Ken was very professional. He arrived on time and was very patient with us as our ceremony and reception was a little unorthodox. I would fully recommend anyone having any type of ceremony where you need a DJ to contact Charismatic Entertainment. They will treat you kindly and professionally and ensure that you have a good time.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

Outstanding!!! Everything was perfect.

My daughter did not provide any direction in regards to music but Mike NAILED it!!

He was outstanding with his interaction with the guests and well as my husband and I.

I would highly recommended Charismatic Entertainment.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Kristine · event on 04/12/2018

DJ Kenny Roach and his team at Charismatic are a pleasure to work with. They always do an amazing job at our school fundraising event (we have had them come back for the last three years!) and they never disappoint. The sound system is superb and they know what the crowd wants to hear. They are reliable, professional and we hope to use them for years to come!! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a top notch DJ service.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

Had such a great experience from the lighting to the music to the photo booth!!!! Everyone really enjoyed themselves and so did we! Highly recommend!!! We already booked his services for another party!! Thank you so much for helping create our day for us!!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/18/2018

Ken, at Charismatic Entertainment was a pleasure to work with & all of my guests raved about the "selfie mirror"! The photo album is a great addition & we are so happy to be able to see all of our guests having fun at our wedding for years to come!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Stephanie, thanks for the awesome review and mentioning our Mirror Me Booth AKA the Magic Mirror Booth or Selfie Booth. Here at Charismatic Entertainment we are excited to hear such great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and Joe at your Wedding, the guests had a blast. We hope to see you again soon.

Sarah · event on 02/15/2018

Ken and team were great to work with. No hassle, limited communication, Ken just knew what to do. We had the DJ/Karaoke/Picture Booth package. The new picture booth (red carpet) was a huge hit with the employees! I'll hire Ken and team again next year!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Sarah, it was my pleasure. We are glad that the party was so awesome and that the Mirror Me Booth was a huge hit. We can't wait to work with you again. Thank you!

Steven · Married on 12/02/2017

Ken did a great job for our wedding. His set up was not intrusive and the dinner time songs did not clash with the meal. He played our favorite songs winding up the tempo after dinner. I recommend him highly.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Joseph · Married on 11/25/2017

They were absolutely awesome! We had a small venue, 50 people max, for my 50th birthday, and wanted a D.J. to keep the music going, a Photo booth, and some Karaoke. Charismatic provided it all in one shot. The D.J. was perfect, turning it down when guests wanted to chat and cranking it up when they wanted to dance. My party was amazing and wouldn't have been nearly such a success without them! I'd recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Madeline · Married on 11/17/2017

Everyone has THE best time. Thank you!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Erin · Married on 11/10/2017

We had an awesome experience and will definitely use them again!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Diane · Married on 10/21/2017

Photo booth was a huge hit! We chose to get the 4x6 prints and I’m so glad we did! Everyone has nothing but awesome things to say about it.

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

We hired Charismatic Entertainment to provide both dj and photo booth services for our wedding. Both went above our expectations to make sure it was everything we pictured. Ken was sure to play all of the songs we requested and helped everything to run smoothly. The photo booth attendant was great as well. He interacted with the children at our reception and even took a photo with a few of them. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to book dj/photo booth services for their wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Hey Brittany,

It was a pleasure working with you and Craig. Thank you for having us. I appreciate the great review.

Cheers,