Charismatic Entertainment Reviews

41 Charismatic Entertainment Reviews
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 09/29/2018

The absolute best!

We are beyond happy with our decision to go with Charismatic Entertainment! Our DJ, Ken, was punctual, personable, and had everyone dancing the whole night! We received so many compliments on the music. An absolute pleasure working with him. Highly recommend!!

Eric · Married on 08/04/2018

My dealings with Charismatic Entertainment was an amazing experience. The prices and packages were well explained and any questions were answered on the spot. There were plenty of options and equipment available, such as light shows, gobo's, cloud machine and an amazing one of a kind mirror picture booth. Payments and reminders were a breeze. When it came time for event planning, everything went smooth with no hassle or mistakes. The easy to use event planner, which gave the DJ time frames for special moments for music to be played, music list, special requests, was incredible, accurate, and put the customer in charge. During my event, the staff was very professional and looked sharp. The up lighting, gobo lights and light show were absolutely stunning. While the music was playing, the DJ was very responsive and interacted with the crowd. I have to say, the picture booth was a lot of fun and gave us tons of memories of our special day. Charismatic Entertainment, you are the best, thank you!

Charismatic Entertainment 11
    Charismatic Entertainment 12
    Charismatic Entertainment 13

Paul · Married on 06/24/2018

Kenny was completely amazing! He listened to our concerns and honored every one of our requests. Kenny is a true professional and we look forward to hiring him again to host any future events we may have.

Alissa · Married on 06/23/2018

Dj really got everyone up off there feet. Enjoyed every second of it. Was unbelievable!! Every moment was special and couldn’t be more happy of the music that was played and the entertainment!

Charismatic Entertainment 14
    Charismatic Entertainment 15
    Charismatic Entertainment 16
    Charismatic Entertainment 17
    Charismatic Entertainment 18
    Charismatic Entertainment 19
    Charismatic Entertainment 20

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2018

I hired Ken to DJ and photo booth at my wedding and he was awesome!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jessica, thank you for the wonderful review and for having us provide the DJ entertainment and photo booth for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you and Dray.

Jamie · Married on 06/08/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Ken for my wedding day! He provided the "selfie mirror" and it was a HUGE hit! Everyone was raving about how fun it was!

I had Jimmy Pembroke as my DJ and he was AMAZING! He kept the dance floor packed all night long. Everyone of all ages was up and dancing the whole time! It was so much fun!

I wish I could relive this night! Take my word and book Ken and Jimmy Pembroke if you want a fun wedding that everyone is going to love!

Mike · Married on 05/26/2018

I contacted Ken and Charismatic Entertainment because I had heard good things from someone else who used them. Every good thing that I had heard about them was was true. Ken was very professional. He arrived on time and was very patient with us as our ceremony and reception was a little unorthodox. I would fully recommend anyone having any type of ceremony where you need a DJ to contact Charismatic Entertainment. They will treat you kindly and professionally and ensure that you have a good time.

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

Outstanding!!! Everything was perfect.

My daughter did not provide any direction in regards to music but Mike NAILED it!!

He was outstanding with his interaction with the guests and well as my husband and I.

I would highly recommended Charismatic Entertainment.

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

Had such a great experience from the lighting to the music to the photo booth!!!! Everyone really enjoyed themselves and so did we! Highly recommend!!! We already booked his services for another party!! Thank you so much for helping create our day for us!!!

Stephanie · Married on 02/18/2018

Ken, at Charismatic Entertainment was a pleasure to work with & all of my guests raved about the "selfie mirror"! The photo album is a great addition & we are so happy to be able to see all of our guests having fun at our wedding for years to come!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Stephanie, thanks for the awesome review and mentioning our Mirror Me Booth AKA the Magic Mirror Booth or Selfie Booth. Here at Charismatic Entertainment we are excited to hear such great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and Joe at your Wedding, the guests had a blast. We hope to see you again soon.

Steven · Married on 12/02/2017

Ken did a great job for our wedding. His set up was not intrusive and the dinner time songs did not clash with the meal. He played our favorite songs winding up the tempo after dinner. I recommend him highly.

Joseph · Married on 11/25/2017

They were absolutely awesome! We had a small venue, 50 people max, for my 50th birthday, and wanted a D.J. to keep the music going, a Photo booth, and some Karaoke. Charismatic provided it all in one shot. The D.J. was perfect, turning it down when guests wanted to chat and cranking it up when they wanted to dance. My party was amazing and wouldn't have been nearly such a success without them! I'd recommend them to anyone.

Madeline · Married on 11/17/2017

Everyone has THE best time. Thank you!

Erin · Married on 11/10/2017

We had an awesome experience and will definitely use them again!!!

Diane · Married on 10/21/2017

Photo booth was a huge hit! We chose to get the 4x6 prints and I’m so glad we did! Everyone has nothing but awesome things to say about it.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

We hired Charismatic Entertainment to provide both dj and photo booth services for our wedding. Both went above our expectations to make sure it was everything we pictured. Ken was sure to play all of the songs we requested and helped everything to run smoothly. The photo booth attendant was great as well. He interacted with the children at our reception and even took a photo with a few of them. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to book dj/photo booth services for their wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Hey Brittany, It was a pleasure working with you and Craig. Thank you for having us. I appreciate the great review. Cheers, Ken Roach

Diane · Married on 10/21/2017

Sean · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Ken and his team was a great experience, they are very flexible and worked with us each step of the process to make our event successful. I would highly recommend them for any DJ and entertainment services.

Maureen · Married on 09/30/2017

These guys were amazing and easy to work with..the only thing i didn't like was the form you had to use to put your music in. Besides that they were awesome. I dealt with Kenny for the most part planning our reception. And in the end the dj and photo booth guy were awesome..all of my guest had a great time and said they haven't been to a wedding that was that much fun in a long time..so kudos to charasmatic entertainment..my personal favorite was the dancing in the clouds..completely made my wedding and our first dance so magical

Charismatic Entertainment 21
    Charismatic Entertainment 22
    Charismatic Entertainment 23

Gina · Married on 09/30/2017

Everyone enjoyed the music the whole night! D.j. interacted appropriately. Very happy with our choice!!!

Joe · Married on 09/23/2017

Ken was great!! Very personable,he played our requests.Dance floor was jumping for two hours straight. Good mix of songs for every age.Irish weekend was a blast and our wedding was fabulous! Thank you

Tammi · Married on 09/09/2017

Ken did an amazing job at our wedding! We had some crazy music for him to find for our cocktail hour and he was able to pull through and get all the music we wanted! The day of our wedding Ken was so professional and kept everything in order as a bride you have so much to worry about I was put at ease because Ken was on top of everything! He knew what was next and kept the day smooth. He was able to keep the crowd dancing ALL night and thats exactly what we wanted. So many of our guests told us how great he was! Towards the end of the night Ken even brought his own glow lights that he handed out to people dancing and they were a major hit among our guests! Thank you Ken for making our wedding perfect! I would highly recommend him to any bride that is looking for a great reasonable DJ!

Erin · Married on 09/02/2017

Ken was great! He was very flexible and met all of our needs. The lighting was fantastic and he even was able to display our hashtag around the room. Highly recommend!

Kearston · Married on 07/21/2017

Does a fantastic job. Plays every song requested. They were great with the kids. Kept the party going. No one was sitting. Would definitely hire again!!