32 Reviews for Charismatic Entertainment

Microphones (1)
Photobooth (1)
Uplighting (1)
30 Charismatic Entertainment Reviews

Outstanding!!! Everything was perfect.

My daughter did not provide any direction in regards to music but Mike NAILED it!!

He was outstanding with his interaction with the guests and well as my husband and I.

I would highly recommended Charismatic Entertainment.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had such a great experience from the lighting to the music to the photo booth!!!! Everyone really enjoyed themselves and so did we! Highly recommend!!! We already booked his services for another party!! Thank you so much for helping create our day for us!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ken did a great job for our wedding. His set up was not intrusive and the dinner time songs did not clash with the meal. He played our favorite songs winding up the tempo after dinner. I recommend him highly.

Profile Picture Steven, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were absolutely awesome! We had a small venue, 50 people max, for my 50th birthday, and wanted a D.J. to keep the music going, a Photo booth, and some Karaoke. Charismatic provided it all in one shot. The D.J. was perfect, turning it down when guests wanted to chat and cranking it up when they wanted to dance. My party was amazing and wouldn't have been nearly such a success without them! I'd recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Joseph, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone has THE best time. Thank you!

Profile Picture Madeline, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an awesome experience and will definitely use them again!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Photo booth was a huge hit! We chose to get the 4x6 prints and I’m so glad we did! Everyone has nothing but awesome things to say about it.

Profile Picture Diane, 10/21/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Diane, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Charismatic Entertainment to provide both dj and photo booth services for our wedding. Both went above our expectations to make sure it was everything we pictured. Ken was sure to play all of the songs we requested and helped everything to run smoothly. The photo booth attendant was great as well. He interacted with the children at our reception and even took a photo with a few of them. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to book dj/photo booth services for their wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittany, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Ken and his team was a great experience, they are very flexible and worked with us each step of the process to make our event successful. I would highly recommend them for any DJ and entertainment services.

Profile Picture Sean, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys were amazing and easy to work with..the only thing i didn't like was the form you had to use to put your music in. Besides that they were awesome. I dealt with Kenny for the most part planning our reception. And in the end the dj and photo booth guy were awesome..all of my guest had a great time and said they haven't been to a wedding that was that much fun in a long time..so kudos to charasmatic entertainment..my personal favorite was the dancing in the clouds..completely made my wedding and our first dance so magical

Profile Picture Maureen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone enjoyed the music the whole night! D.j. interacted appropriately. Very happy with our choice!!!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was great!! Very personable,he played our requests.Dance floor was jumping for two hours straight. Good mix of songs for every age.Irish weekend was a blast and our wedding was fabulous! Thank you

Profile Picture Joe, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken did an amazing job at our wedding! We had some crazy music for him to find for our cocktail hour and he was able to pull through and get all the music we wanted! The day of our wedding Ken was so professional and kept everything in order as a bride you have so much to worry about I was put at ease because Ken was on top of everything! He knew what was next and kept the day smooth. He was able to keep the crowd dancing ALL night and thats exactly what we wanted. So many of our guests told us how great he was! Towards the end of the night Ken even brought his own glow lights that he handed out to people dancing and they were a major hit among our guests! Thank you Ken for making our wedding perfect! I would highly recommend him to any bride that is looking for a great reasonable DJ!

Profile Picture Tammi, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was great! He was very flexible and met all of our needs. The lighting was fantastic and he even was able to display our hashtag around the room. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Does a fantastic job. Plays every song requested. They were great with the kids. Kept the party going. No one was sitting. Would definitely hire again!!

Profile Picture Kearston, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was very flexible to work with in regards to availability, multiple packages to choose from to fit our needs, and affordable prices! I would recommend to anyone and will use again in the future.

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thanks for being part of our special day. ?

Profile Picture Rebecca , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken did a AWESOME job at my wedding! He was great to work with - planning with him prior to was very easy! He played what people wanted to hear. Of course the Photo booth was a BLAST! I would recommend him and I will be calling him for future events!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken and his staff were extremely professional, accommodating and patient. I hosted a 60th birthday party and must have had at least 30 kids there from 2-12, who were eager to get into the photo booth and check out the DJ equipment on the main stage. Angelo (DJ) and Caitlin (photo booth attendant) were beyond patient and friendly with the kids. Angelo had all the music we requested ready to go and even offered to help out with a last minute slide show we put together when we needed technical help. I would absolutely use Charismatic Entertainment for another event.

Profile Picture Liz, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This djr really gets the crowd going. Everyone was also impressed with the amazing dancing on the clouds/nimbus effect , the lighting and the high quality photo booth. Having one reliable & professional vendor to cover the dj, lighting and photo booth in one package is a great option for anyone planning a wedding. He is not only very reasonably priced, but provides high quality service. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Dana, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Ken and his crew are great to work with! My wedding was such a great time and everyone danced the night away!

Profile Picture Tina, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Charismatic entertainment was awesome choice I made for my wedding he provided excellent service! My monogram was exactly what I wanted and my up lighting really set the tone! He was on time, courteous, and very professional! Will definitely use him again for future events.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Having charismatic entertainment on my wedding day made my day complete!! Everything went so smoothly! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and you could see the energy Kenny and Angelo created in the room! Over the top service!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/10/16, 1 Review