Charismatic Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Nicole D. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Charismatic Entertainment are experts!

An absolutely ideal experience from initial contact / meetings through to the day of our wedding. Charismatic Entertainment have an incredibly personable but knowledgeable crew who are at the ready to answer questions and support you in your music decision making.

We had DJ Bigums and he was able to keep the groom's Jamaican family as hype as the bride's Irish family - an impressive feat! His persona really helped spotlight us as a couple and kept the dance floor going until the very end of our night.

We also used the Photo Booth and guests absolutely loved it! Getting to help choose designs for the photo strips was such a lovely personal touch to our day too! We cannot say enough positive things about Charismatic Entertainment!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Nicole thank you for the kind words and we really appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day! It was such a pleasure working with you guys throughout the process, and we wish you both wedded bliss! Thank you again!!
    Katherine C. Married on 07/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent and professional DJ!!

Bobby went above and beyond!!!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katherine! I appreciate it very much! I think you put the wrong date in, your wedding was 08/07/22, don't forget your wedding anniversary lol
  • O
    Olivia S. Married on 07/23/2022

The Best DJ!

We initially met with Bobby and he was awesome! He really listened to what my fiancé and I wanted for our special day! He then hooked us up with Jermaine. He was amazing! He found every song we wanted, including an Italian song that was very important to my family. He was patient and understanding of last minute changes and he even double checked with us right before he introduced the bridal party to make sure the order was correct and that he was pronouncing everyone’s name right. We had tons of guests complimenting the DJ and asking who he was. The pricing was very fair! I would 100% use them again!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Olivia for the opportunity to be a part of your special day!! We pride ourselves that we give nothing short of excellence throughout the process and I'm happy to hear Jermaine delivered! Thank you again, it means a lot to us!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jessica Married on 07/16/2022

A great experience!

Charismatic Entertainment is one of, if not, the best DJ services I’ve ever experienced. They are so easygoing and kind and make it such a personal experience. You can tell it’s more than just a job for them. Jermaine was an awesome DJ and from our first call got us so excited and you can tell he was excited to be able to be there. Would highly recommend!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the opportunity to be a part of your special day! We appreciate your kind words and the fact that you had exactly the day we would have hoped for! Your family has experienced Charismatic Entertainment twice now, so keep it going! Anytime we can help your family celebrate we will be there!! Thanks again!
  • Anthony
    Anthony C. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can’t get better service than what Bobby gave to us!

Bobby absolutely hit it out of the park with his service at our wedding. He read the crowd and everyone was out of their seats dancing. His communication prior to the wedding was amazing and made sure we felt comfortable in the leading days up to it! He cares a LOT about his clients and is such a genuine person that I would find it impossible for anyone not to book him after having just one conversation with him. My man knows what he is doing and without a doubt Is a master at his craft. If you want a DJ with personality, experience, and overall just an amazing attitude look no further this is your man for the job. Bobby thank you again so much for making our day so special and I hope to see you again in the future!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! As for me being the actual DJ, it was such a blessing to be a part of your special day! I truly enjoyed working with you and look forward to staying in touch!
    Megan H. Married on 06/04/2022

Russ Wedding

Would Highly Recommend. Charismatic Entertainment was awesome and amazing. Bobbie did such a great job at our wedding. We loved him so much!! He played all our songs that we wanted and he was so professional and organized.

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for trusting me to help make your day as memorable as it should be! Your family and friends were so nice!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 05/29/2022

Absolutely phenomenal!

Bobby was the absolute best! He kept people on the dance floor all night and was willing to take requests (with still respecting our ‘do not play’ list). He was flexible, creative, and attentive to us all night. HIGHLY recommend as his energy cannot be beat.

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your special day!! It truly means a lot to me, it was an honor to be there to celebrate with you and your family!
    Lauren J. Married on 03/25/2022

Great communication!

Bobby was great with communication from the moment I reached out for a quote to our actual wedding night! The dance floor was packed all night and we had the best time. We are getting so many compliments on our choice of DJ from all our guests!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Your families were so nice, and your friends were a blast!
    Thank you for trusting us!
  • I
    Isaiah S. Married on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Still looking for a DJ? Look no further!

Bobby is truly the man. He knows how to get everyone dancing and keep them dancing. There was not an awkward moment throughout the whole night where the dance floor wasn’t crowded. He is funny, genuine, and can read a room of people of all ages and know what songs will get them moving (I mean we truly had people from every generation dancing all night and having a blast). We truly could not have imagined working with another DJ for our wedding. Bobby went above and beyond for us by trying to find a specific song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to. He also created a mashup of 14 different songs for our introductions for our bridal party, yes it was excessive, but Bobby was willing to do anything that my husband and I wanted to help make our day memorable. We love Bobby and would recommend him for anyone that wants to get people up and dancing all night long. A DJ can truly make or break a wedding, especially if they do not know how to read a room, we are so so so glad that we booked Bobby because he was THE BEST!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

It truly means so much to me that you trusted us with your special day! From the moment we met til the last song of the night, I was locked in and felt that emotional connection. Thank you again!
  • Gabby
    Gabby P. Married on 10/23/2021

Highly Recommend!

Whatever your event may be, I highly recommend. Jay was our DJ and he was so awesome! Kept us moving throughout the night, was very responsive prior to the wedding, and extremely accommodating during it. We weren't the most organized but he rolled along with it and we truly couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

It means so much that you chose Charismatic for your wedding day! And that you took the time to write this review! Thank you!!
  • Tori
    Tori Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful and personal!

We really enjoyed the personalized conversations with both Bobby and DJ Bigums. They were one of the only DJs as we did our initial research to pick up the phone and call/text to get to know us, rather than try to email back and forth. We loved the hype and energy DJ Bigums brought to the party and the up lighting was beautiful. He followed our arranged song list and timeline perfectly!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, it truly means so much to us! Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your special day!
  • Chris
    Chris Married on 10/02/2021

Consumate Professional

Played a great mix of songs. There was a little bit of something for every age. Very accommodating during what I'm sure was a very busy time in a very busy year.

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! It was a lot of fun and you had great family and friends in attendance.
  • Sam
    Sam Married on 09/24/2021

Loved Charismatic Entertainment

I am from out of state and was referred to use Charismatic Entertainment for my wedding. Bobby was absolutely amazing every step of the way! He was our DJ and also provided a photobooth, monogram, and up lighting. Bobby listened to every request I had and answered all of my questions almost immediately. I would recommend Charismatic Entertainment to anyone in need of a DJ! 10/10

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Samantha for trusting us to be a part of your special day! It truly means a lot that you had a choice and you chose Charismatic Entertainment! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
  • Julie
    Julie C. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Charismatic Entertainment made the wedding!!

From the start, Bobby Ellis was extremely responsive and helpful. The online login they have for your specific event is so wonderful. I was able to create the detail timeline and add in the exact songs I wanted for each event. We had DJ Jaelen. He reached out prior to the event and was so professional! Now the wedding day.. DJ Jaelen brought the party!! Our dance floor was packed the entire night!! Our guests are still talking about how fun our wedding was and no one wanted to leave the dance floor. Many people have already asked me who are DJ was. I cannot say enough about how phenomenal Charismatic Entertainment is. Book them ASAP!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Julie for trusting us to be a part of your special day! It truly was an honor and we appreciate the opportunity! Thank you again!!
    Kristyn Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have asked for a better DJ!

We could not have asked for a better DJ. Jim was fun and interactive with our guests. Whenever we had a question, Jim or Bobby were quick to answer. They were on top of things and very helpful throughout!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kristyn for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We appreciate your review and congratulations again!!
    Anthony H. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceeded my already high expectations

This man was as professional as he was personable. My wife and I had to change our original date and he made it a priority to adjust his schedule. An easy to use portal made our planning smooth. When he speaks he’s eloquent and is up front with his needs to provide a service. Our DJ made our night special and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you again Bobby, we were so appreciative to have you be a part of our special night. Much love.

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure to be able to be a part of your special day! I was feeling the love from the day we met and I know it will continue! God bless brother!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn H. Married on 09/11/2021

Above and beyond

When researching DJs I knew it would have to be someone special as my husband is a self-proclaimed music snob. Bobby was quick to get back to me and set up a time to meet. I knew from the instant connection he made with my husband that he would be the perfect fit. He took the time to get to know us and by the end of our first meeting it felt like we were talking to a friend. The pandemic hit and we had to postpone our reception until this September. We immediately contacted Bobby when we postponed to see if he could change the date and he worked with us to make sure he would be there. The portal he uses to set up the whole night is easy to use, gives him all the information he needs up front so the night goes seamlessly, and is just plain awesome. Now, that's Bobby the DJ, but Bobby the person is so much more than that. He is a kind, empathetic person who wants to make sure that, you, on such an important day, have a night you'll remember. He feeds off smiles and laughter and has such an infectious personality. I have nothing but the kindest words to say about him professionally and personally would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Caitlyn, I have no words for you that will give it the due it deserves. That means more to me that you know. Thank you and I look forward to our new friendship going forward! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day!
    Sarah W. Married on 09/04/2021

Awesome Service

During the process leading up to the event, CE was super helpful! The DJ did a great job he was really easy to work with as things didn’t always go as planned.
    Casey Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This company was amazing to work with. Very responsive, and affordable! If you decide to use them make sure you request Jermaine aka DJ Bigums!

DJ Bigums was nothing short of amazing!! From the very beginning he was super helpful! He promised to keep the party and he held his word! It’s was atleast 90 degrees at our wedding and he kept the dance floor full at all times! He was on point with everything from set up to to intros! Would 100% use them again!
    Alycia M. Married on 08/28/2021

An outstanding company

We ran into an unfortunate snag about 3-4 weeks before our wedding and were left with no DJ. Charismatic Entertainment was not only incredibly responsive, but excellent to work with. Their online tool was easy to use. Our DJ also handled our special requests to honor my grandfather so well. All in all a great company to work with, amazing service, and affordable.

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your special day! It was such a blessing to help you in a tough spot. We appreciate your kind words. God bless!
  • Leah
    Leah R. Married on 08/28/2021

Bobby is the BEST!

I couldn’t have imagined a better wedding day with Bobby as our DJ. We met with him before the wedding to go over the details, and right off the get go we felt like we had known him for years. He is very professional and knew exactly what our guests want. From the cocktail party all the way to the last song of the night, Bobby couldn’t have picked better songs for our guests. He had our guests play musical chairs which let us sneak out for some sunset photos, which our guests all raved about. People didn’t leave the dance floor all night, and we truly had such a wonderful perfect wedding with Bobby as our DJ. We highly recommend charismatic entertainment!!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Leah and Zachary your wedding day was so fun and thanks to you! The bridal party was great to work with, and I had so much fun! The families were all so nice and I could tell they were enjoying the music! Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your special day! It truly was MY pleasure!
    Ashalin O. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great communication through everything!

Bobby was amazing to work with and our dj, Tony, was really attentive to everyone and always stayed in contact with us through everything! Super great people to work with and made my wedding day perfect!
    Amber D. Married on 08/08/2021

Amazing DJ

We used Charasmatic Entertainment for our 8/8/2021 wedding. After having to postpone our wedding and change venues Bobby was with us every step of the way. Always checking in and making sure I was okay. We used them as a DJ and the photobooth. The music was great all night and he kept the party going. He made sure all of the guests and we were happy, and always checking in with me throughout the day and night. The photobooth was also a huge hit. Our day was absolutely perfect!!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your special day! I truly was honored to help make your day special, and you were absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations Mrs. Taylor!!
    Leah S. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

All around great experience!

We had a great experience with Charismatic Entertainment for our wedding reception! Bobby was very attentive, and kept in contact often to make sure everything was set up just how we wanted it. Our DJ for the night was Tony. He was amazing! He kept people on the dance floor all night! He was also such a genuinely nice person, very easy to talk to. We loved him!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your special day!! We really appreciate it!!
    We try to make sure you experience nothing less than euphoric, and it sounds like you did! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!
    Chelsea B. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great addition to our day!

The DJ & photo booth were a fabulous addition to our day! Everyone had an awesome time. They were prepared for two separate locations for the reception and ceremony which was awesome. Thanks so much!

Charismatic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Chelsea and Meredith for trusting us to be a part of your special day! We are thankful that you had faith in us and we wish you both nothing but wedded bliss!
illustration stars