Charisma Photography Reviews

21 | Wentzville, MO

21 Reviews for Charisma Photography

21 Charisma Photography Reviews

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

After much deliberation and research, we decided to go with Charisma Photography for our wedding in August of 2018. We started out with engagement pictures in the fall of 2017, which gave us a good chance to meet Christina and her husband. We knew after that session that she would be great keeping everything in order and on track for our large family and wedding party. On the wedding day, Christina was amazing. She took charge and was able to capture every photo we could dream of. She was also down to earth, worked well with our videographers, and respectful of our family and friends. The lighting and quality is great, and we have so many pictures to choose from when it comes to sharing on social media and developing for albums and our home. As a planner/detailed oriented person myself, Christina made me feel at ease throughout the whole process that she had everything under control. She also remained organized and responsive, and was very timely in getting us our completed images. I recommend Christina and Charisma to anyone looking for professional photography for their wedding or other events, and would use her again in the future in a heartbeat!

Lisa · Married on 07/28/2018

We are so happy we chose Christina and Charisma Photo for our wedding. Christina was very easy to work with and communicate with throughout the entire planning process. She did a great job making us feel as comfortable as possible for both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. It rained before our ceremony but you can’t tell in any of the photos. She was a champion with capturing all of the family photos I requested after the ceremony and making sure to get good candids throughout the day. Having her second shooter was great for getting another angle of the action. We had our first teaser within a week of the wedding and almost every week after we received more edited photos. The USB with the high-resolution images came in a nice wooden box that will be great for storing prints. We couldn’t be happier!

Travis · Married on 04/21/2018

Christina and Chris Ahlheim at Charisma Photography were fantastic! I would highly recommend them to anyone commemorating a special event in their life. We hired Charisma to photograph our wedding (and they threw in a free engagement session), and we couldn't be happier. Christina and Chris strive to make their clients happy and comfortable with the process. They worked with us throughout the whole process from engagement to wedding day, were flexible when our plans and tastes changed, and communicated frequently and responded to our questions quickly. They gave us great tips and advice for what to expect on the big day, and they take GORGEOUS photos! I can't thank Christina and Chris enough, and I recommend them to everyone! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Charisma Photography 5

Charisma Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. :) You both are so amazing and I am honored to be the one who documented your day!

Jenn · Married on 11/24/2017

Christina and Chris were fantastic to work with from day 1. Christina was extremely responsive to emails - from asking about pricing to sending updates during the finishing touches of our wedding photos. Chris and Christina were the best. I can’t imagine having anyone else around for our wedding day. We will definitely be using them for all of our major life milestones to come!

Charisma Photography 6
    Charisma Photography 7

Jeannine · Married on 11/26/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Chrisma photography. VERY PROFESSIONAL! Quick response to my inquiry; met twice before the big day to get to know my now husband and me. We created a plan for the wedding day that was followed flawlessly.

During the ceremony, they were very discrete and respectful, which was very important to us.

After the ceremony we had a very short window to do pictures, Christina kept things moving at a fast pace and was in control of the inattentive crowd she had to photograph.

Christina’s use of light is impressive. The pictures turned out looking like something out of a magazine, we could hardly believe the pictures were ours - with us looking great and the background amazing.

After the wedding she had edited our pictures in less than a month! We got a flash disk with all our pictures on it to print and do whatever we wanted with. She made picking up the disk easy.

Overall, she was very professional, respectful, commanded control during the necessary time, yet easy to be around, fast with finishing after the fact.

I would recommend Chrisma without any hesitation. They are top notch!

Cristen · Married on 10/29/2016

Christina is wonderful! She made our wedding/engagement session with the most beautiful photos. She is creative and also listens to what you want. Gives great advice and works around your schedule completely. We can't wait to have family pictures taken again this year!

Erin · Married on 10/15/2016

Meet with Christina with Charisma Photography just once and become hooked instantly. She is truly talented and has an eye for photography. From the coordination meetings, to the engagement session, to the big day, Christina was a pleasure to work with. Chris, the second photographer, (who happens to be her husband) helped take excellent photos from different angles. I can't help but smile (and occasionally tear up) whenever I look through my beautiful collection of photos. Thank you so much for everything!

LeeAnn · Married on 09/03/2016

Christina is absolutely amazing! She was so kind and easy to work with for our engagement session and our wedding! She put up with my crazy family at our Wedding, and captured the most breathtaking shots I've ever seen. Her photos are memories we will cherish forever! We can't wait to book Christina for our Family Photos and our baby shoot!

Katie · Married on 08/27/2016

Christina is professional in every way! She's has years of experience and adds so much value and expertise! If you have your own ideas and "must have" photos, she makes sure you get what you want and so much more :)

Mandy · Married on 08/06/2016

Christina is the best! From the months/days leading up to the wedding to the wedding day she was very flexible and responsive. I would highly recommend her! My pictures are everything I wanted and more. I couldn't have picked a better photographer!

Molly · Married on 06/11/2016

I absolutely loved all of our photographs that Christina and her husband took on our wedding day. She went above and beyond to make sure we got every picture we were wanting. She was well organized and had the best advice on how to plan our whole wedding day efficiently. She made us feel comfortable the entire time and gave great direction so we ended up with so many fun shots. Everyone has been so impressed with how our pictures turned out and I will cherish them forever. I highly recommend Charisma photography for all your photography needs. We will definitely be using them again in the future!

Christina · Married on 06/04/2016

Christina is AMAZING. I met her at a wedding that I was a bridesmaid for with a wedding party of over 20 and she managed everything flawlessly. There was no question in my mind who I was going to use for my own wedding. She put us both at ease during the engagement session and all day. I knew I could count on her to be wherever I needed and to get the shots I would want. She has been so helpful since helping me figure out a wedding album. I just cannot tell you how many compliments we have gotten on just the photography of the wedding. She is amazing!

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2016

Absolutely loved the way our wedding pictures turned out. They were able to capture every special moment for my husband and I to look back on and remember! She always stayed in contact in the days leading up to the wedding so everything was very organized the day of. Couldn't have asked for a better day or better pictures to remember it by.
    Thank you!

Kirsten · Married on 04/30/2016

Beautiful pictures and so organized and pleasant to work with during the wedding day. She was also proactive and organized in advance of the wedding.

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2015

My husband and I used Christina at Charisma Photography for our engagement photos and for our wedding day. She honestly made the day perfect by her fun and caring nature to her professional attention to detail. She met with us before each session to get a feel for our vision and plan out the details. She always had wonderful ideas while still capturing the best moments of our day. Christina is extremely talented and made our wedding day a beautiful story in images that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We couldn't have been happier with our choice in Charisma Photography! We both agree it was the best wedding planning decision we made! Thank you, Christina! You are amazing!!

Brittany · Married on 12/08/2013

Christina Alheim of Charisma Photography is an absolutely wonderful photographer. Our engagement photos were absolutely wonderful and many people told us that they were some of the best they have seen. We have only seen five of our wedding photos so far, but the ones we have seen honestly made my jaw drop. They were incredibly beautiful and I could not be happier.

In addition to taking beautiful pictures, Christina is also incredibly easy to work with. She is very sweet, professional and truly wants to make your pictures unique to you.

I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Megan · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I knew after meeting Christina and seeing her work that we would be booking her for our wedding! With the pressure of the big day on our shoulders Christina made sure that we never felt rushed while she was photographing us. The work she did for us was wonderful! We cannot thank her enough for all the time and effort she put into making our wedding day one to remember for the rest of our lives!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 02/02/2013

Our pictures look amazing. she took every photo that i asked for and she made my day run so smooth. I will defiantly be using her in the future.

Abby · Married on 12/31/2012

Christina and her team at Charisma Photo are amazing! They did such a great job on my wedding day on 12.31.12. They were early, took all the photos I wanted, and were easy to work with the entire day. My photos were so beautiful, perfect, and I get so many compliments on them! Anyone would be lucky to have her as their photographer.

Kari · Married on 09/29/2012

Christina was absolutely awesome. She is an excellent photographer, has reasonable prices, fast processing of photos, is so friendly and sweet, and is easily accessible to clients. She will be getting repeat business from us :)