17 Reviews for Charisma Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
17 Charisma Photography Reviews

Christina and Chris were fantastic to work with from day 1. Christina was extremely responsive to emails - from asking about pricing to sending updates during the finishing touches of our wedding photos. Chris and Christina were the best. I can’t imagine having anyone else around for our wedding day. We will definitely be using them for all of our major life milestones to come!

Profile Picture Jenn, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Chrisma photography. VERY PROFESSIONAL! Quick response to my inquiry; met twice before the big day to get to know my now husband and me. We created a plan for the wedding day that was followed flawlessly.

During the ceremony, they were very discrete and respectful, which was very important to us.

After the ceremony we had a very short window to do pictures, Christina kept things moving at a fast pace and was in control of the inattentive crowd she had to photograph.

Christina’s use of light is impressive. The pictures turned out looking like something out of a magazine, we could hardly believe the pictures were ours - with us looking great and the background amazing.

After the wedding she had edited our pictures in less than a month! We got a flash disk with all our pictures on it to print and do whatever we wanted with. She made picking up the disk easy.

Overall, she was very professional, respectful, commanded control during the necessary time, yet easy to be around, fast with finishing after the fact.

I would recommend Chrisma without any hesitation. They are top notch!

Profile Picture Jeannine, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

Christina is wonderful! She made our wedding/engagement session with the most beautiful photos. She is creative and also listens to what you want. Gives great advice and works around your schedule completely. We can't wait to have family pictures taken again this year!

Profile Picture Cristen, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meet with Christina with Charisma Photography just once and become hooked instantly. She is truly talented and has an eye for photography. From the coordination meetings, to the engagement session, to the big day, Christina was a pleasure to work with. Chris, the second photographer, (who happens to be her husband) helped take excellent photos from different angles. I can't help but smile (and occasionally tear up) whenever I look through my beautiful collection of photos. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina is absolutely amazing! She was so kind and easy to work with for our engagement session and our wedding! She put up with my crazy family at our Wedding, and captured the most breathtaking shots I've ever seen. Her photos are memories we will cherish forever! We can't wait to book Christina for our Family Photos and our baby shoot!

Profile Picture LeeAnn, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

Christina is professional in every way! She's has years of experience and adds so much value and expertise! If you have your own ideas and "must have" photos, she makes sure you get what you want and so much more :)

Profile Picture Katie, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina is the best! From the months/days leading up to the wedding to the wedding day she was very flexible and responsive. I would highly recommend her! My pictures are everything I wanted and more. I couldn't have picked a better photographer!

Profile Picture Mandy, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved all of our photographs that Christina and her husband took on our wedding day. She went above and beyond to make sure we got every picture we were wanting. She was well organized and had the best advice on how to plan our whole wedding day efficiently. She made us feel comfortable the entire time and gave great direction so we ended up with so many fun shots. Everyone has been so impressed with how our pictures turned out and I will cherish them forever. I highly recommend Charisma photography for all your photography needs. We will definitely be using them again in the future!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely loved the way our wedding pictures turned out. They were able to capture every special moment for my husband and I to look back on and remember! She always stayed in contact in the days leading up to the wedding so everything was very organized the day of. Couldn't have asked for a better day or better pictures to remember it by.
Thank you!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful pictures and so organized and pleasant to work with during the wedding day. She was also proactive and organized in advance of the wedding.

Profile Picture User7765051, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I used Christina at Charisma Photography for our engagement photos and for our wedding day. She honestly made the day perfect by her fun and caring nature to her professional attention to detail. She met with us before each session to get a feel for our vision and plan out the details. She always had wonderful ideas while still capturing the best moments of our day. Christina is extremely talented and made our wedding day a beautiful story in images that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We couldn't have been happier with our choice in Charisma Photography! We both agree it was the best wedding planning decision we made! Thank you, Christina! You are amazing!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina Alheim of Charisma Photography is an absolutely wonderful photographer. Our engagement photos were absolutely wonderful and many people told us that they were some of the best they have seen. We have only seen five of our wedding photos so far, but the ones we have seen honestly made my jaw drop. They were incredibly beautiful and I could not be happier.

In addition to taking beautiful pictures, Christina is also incredibly easy to work with. She is very sweet, professional and truly wants to make your pictures unique to you.

I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I knew after meeting Christina and seeing her work that we would be booking her for our wedding! With the pressure of the big day on our shoulders Christina made sure that we never felt rushed while she was photographing us. The work she did for us was wonderful! We cannot thank her enough for all the time and effort she put into making our wedding day one to remember for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our pictures look amazing. she took every photo that i asked for and she made my day run so smooth. I will defiantly be using her in the future.

Profile Picture Julie, 2/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Christina and her team at Charisma Photo are amazing! They did such a great job on my wedding day on 12.31.12. They were early, took all the photos I wanted, and were easy to work with the entire day. My photos were so beautiful, perfect, and I get so many compliments on them! Anyone would be lucky to have her as their photographer.

Profile Picture Abby, 12/31/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Christina was absolutely awesome. She is an excellent photographer, has reasonable prices, fast processing of photos, is so friendly and sweet, and is easily accessible to clients. She will be getting repeat business from us :)

Profile Picture Kari, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews