Chapman's Florist & Greenhouse Reviews

9 Reviews for Chapman's Florist & Greenhouse

• Rana

Rana C. · Married on 11/30/2019

Crowned for a day

I went in and had Meggin style a headpiece for my wedding, it came out better than I could have hoped. I got so many compliments on it an it was truly perfect for my intimate wedding. I will upload photos once I get them back!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Lindsey · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent Experience

From start to finish working with Colleen for my North Short wedding was such a pleasure - she knew exactly what I wanted based on my descriptions, and she made the most GORGEOUS flowers! I would highly recommend Colleen!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Susan · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Colleen and her team was one of the best aspects of planning our wedding. She understood the look and feel of what we wanted immediately and the results were spectacular. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Jill · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Colleen was a dream from start to finish. From our first brainstorming meeting where I shared my endless screenshots and Pinterest boards, Colleen was open to all my ideas and contributed valuable insight. I knew she could take my crazy ideas and make them beautiful and affordable. On our wedding day, Colleen and her talented crew made our venue look absolutely magical and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Our guests kept commenting on the beauty and originality of our centerpieces and look of the tablescapes. My bouquet was spectacular and just what I was hoping for; she really captured our original conversations and went beyond all my expectations. I can't recommend Chapmans more highly...seriously...Colleen is a wonder!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Kirsten · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Colleen at Chapmans was truly a pleasure! During our initial meeting, she immediately understood my vision for the floral for our wedding, and came up with several creative suggestions that we incorporated into the design. Colleen is a true professional and I never once worried about the flowers. The set up on the day of the wedding was seamless, and everything was fresh and lush!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Hilary · Married on 06/28/2014

This is one of the best gems on the North Shore! Colleen was incredibly helpful in selecting flowers that fit my vision for the day and my budget. She was a pleasure to work with and even made me feel more beautiful and joyful the day of my wedding. The flowers themselves were perfect!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Bridget · Married on 05/24/2014

Colleen is incredible. Choosing the flowers was one of the most effortless and fun parts of planning my wedding. She made me a gorgeous oversized bouquet overflowing with unique flowers and succulents. She made epic centerpieces for each table, as well as a flower crown that we were able to attach and detach to a veil my aunt had made. She made last minute arrangements for a big farm table without any fuss and I didn't have to worry about a thing. All the flowers were on the table when we arrived looking even more gorgeous, colorful and wildly charming than I had expected. The best part is that Colleen is such a warm generous spirit and we had so much fun and many laughs over the process. Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/13/2017
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 11/09/2012

Amazing vendor! I don't know anything about flowers but just knew that I wanted something modern and classy. Without any judgement on my ignorance, Colleen at Chapman's met with me and asked me a few questions about my colors, the venue, my style, etc. She knew right away what I was looking for and I trusted her to make beautiful bouquets for us. What a surprise on my wedding day to see her genius creative work - her flowers exceeded my expectations and then some! Great vendor!!!! Choose Chapman's Florist & Greenhouse!

Sent on 12/20/2012